Sorry man, but i cannot download it. It asks for decryption code and iI do not understand your advide to delete ".....name". It did not work. Please help.

The specific link or links you tried would be a good start but I clicked on the "Sextreme-All" button (second from the top) and it started downloading just fine.

I'm not using that POS browser called Chrome though, Firefox for the win!

Hello, I'm new here sorry. But I was wondering what kind of mods are shown by example in the loading screens. Like what is needed for a beastiality mod, or for bondage, strapon/BDSM equipment, and all that.

All you need is the file from this topic. The models are not taken from the game and do not require anything else. Unless I am mistaken, but I should not be.

So if you wanted the beast loading screen, you just download that one

Hello, I'm new here sorry. But I was wondering what kind of mods are shown by example in the loading screens. Like what is needed for a beastiality mod, or for bondage, strapon/BDSM equipment, and all that.

All you need is the file from this topic. The models are not taken from the game and do not require anything else. Unless I am mistaken, but I should not be.

Well, that's not what I meant haha. I meant that what mods were used to get the NPCs (human/beast/etc) in those positions and all those sex mod stuff. Not the loading screens, I mean in the actual game, what mods are used? Sorry I'm a newb I just got Skyrim and managed to break it within a week. :3

Well, that's not what I meant haha. I meant that what mods were used to get the NPCs (human/beast/etc) in those positions and all those sex mod stuff. Not the loading screens, I mean in the actual game, what mods are used? Sorry I'm a newb I just got Skyrim and managed to break it within a week. :3

None of those screens were created in the game, they were all created externally using 3D modelling software and of course some of the game models were exported to used in the tool and some 3D models not available in the game were used.

None of those screens were created in the game, they were all created externally using 3D modelling software and of course some of the game models were exported to used in the tool and some 3D models not available in the game were used.

Oh. Well, is there like, the mods that would've been used in the screens? The search option seems to hate me :/

• 2 weeks later...

Oh. Well, is there like, the mods that would've been used in the screens? The search option seems to hate me :/

The closest I can think of to recommend you to would be Zaz Animation Pack, SexLab Framework, and More Nasty Critters. I suppose you could also give Devious Devices a go too. Also to help you out and spare you some pain, use Mod Organizer to install mods, dont use Nexus Mod Manager or install them manually

The closest I can think of to recommend you to would be Zaz Animation Pack, SexLab Framework, and More Nasty Critters. I suppose you could also give Devious Devices a go too. Also to help you out and spare you some pain, use Mod Organizer to install mods, dont use Nexus Mod Manager or install them manually

I have all of those already LOL. Such great skill from the modders here :). What's the difference from Mod Organizer and Nexus Mod Manager? I've been using NMM and I've come across very few problems for the amount of mods. It seems pretty reliable to me, or I'm just new and don't know the backstory...

NMM works perfectly fine, especially if you have no issues installing mods.  Where MO is a benefit (one of many) is when having to adjust the installation order of mods.  SOS and SexLab are a good example.  Both mods include PapyrusUtils with their install.  SOS has an earlier version than SL, so if you install SexLab first then SOS, you are going to have issues because SOS will overwrite (if you aren't careful and watchful during the install) SLs PapyrusUtil files.  So you have to make sure to always install SOS first, OR pay attention to the fact that the SOS installer has an option to NOT install PU (which people seem to ignore), or just watch the installation process and say no to SOS overwriting SL files when asked.

However, with MO you can install both mods fully with PU.  What MO allows you to do is reorder the mods (this is the "left pane" that people will mention).  Basically you are telling MO to treat the order in the left pane as the "install order".  So if you have SOS after SL in the left pane, to fix the PapyrusUtil conflict with the 2 mods, all you have to do is drag SOS above SL.  Problem fixed.  No uninstalling/reinstalling/etc.  1 drag, it's done.

That was just 1 example.  MO has many benefits as well - you can have a separate profile for multiple characters, each with their own mods activated and their own saves (not all grouped together).  If you want to test a mod, duplicate your profile, add the mod to the duplicate, reorder your mods as needed, then play with the new mod with the duplicate profile.  If it works, keep going.  If you have problems, you can delete the profile and your original game is still available, completely untouched by the "bad" mod.  No need to remember which save was before adding the mod, no save game cleaning, since the "bad" mod never touched them.  If you want to develop mods, you can have a bare bones profile for developing the mod (whatever minimum mods you need to develop it), a test profile to test it with a selection of other mods, then you regular play profile that is untouched so you can continue to play without your developing mod interfering.

If you are happy with NMM and everything seems to be working, don't bother updating.  However, if you planning on scrapping your current playthrough and/or characters, that is a good time to switch over.  I  switched over about a month ago (was getting a new computer anyway, so I figured it was time to go for it).  The STEP guide was particularly useful:  http://wiki.step-project.com/Guide:Mod_Organizer .

Very well put srayesmanll

Thanks...

As I mentioned, I recently converted to MO since I was going to be getting a new game pc anyway (that's a whole OTHER story).  I still think that NMM is not the piece of crap that others believe it is.  I've seen people whining recently about the option to not copy text files interfering with FNIS (since it uses text files to do it's job, that option can really putz up FNIS).  Thing is, that option if off by default, and someone would have to specifically turn it on.  When it was originally added, that option was on by default, but within a week, they put out a new release that disabled it by default, and that was more than a year ago.  And yet I still see people whining about it.  I see people making grandiose and wild assumptions about the new .60 version that they have in alpha, but I have yet to see anyone making the wild leaps of logic tell us if they actually tested it or not.  I've used the newest non-alpha release with the ability to continually double-click mods to install them without having to wait for each mod to finish before double-clicking the next one.  It's actually pretty nice.  It will still pop up with the overwrite requests where needed.  It's actually pretty nice addition.  HOWEVER, it's not MO. 

With MO, I particularly like the feature I talked about where you can fix an "install order" without actually un/re-installing.  The only thing I truly dislike about MO is the fact that it is not truly "multi-game".  You cannot switch in a single MO installation from Skyrim to FO3 to FONV.  I circumvented this by installing MO twice, once in a FONV folder (I plan on doing the TTW, so no FO3 MO install)  and once in a Skyrim folder.  The only issue I see is that only one of them can be linked to Nexus for automatic downloading (basically the .nmm extension is tied to 1 app - in my case Skyrim MO).  So to install FONV mods, I'll have to download manually and copy to the FONV MO downloads folder.  Not a big deal since that is what I have to do with LL mods anyway.  Other than that, MO is great so far.

By the way, has anyone noticed the Kool-Aid tastes a little funny :unsure: ...

Can not download any of them getting this

Sorry, we couldn't find that!

[#10850.3]

An internal error occurred. Please contact an administrator

And this

Oops! Something went wrong!

[#1087991]

You must wait 10 seconds before you can download this file. Once 10 seconds have passed, please refresh this page.

Went I refresh I get the first error

Yes I know. The download link in the first post do not work. 

You mast use the normall links after you press the download button. What the download links can do however is this:

If you leave the pointer over a link you will notice that you browser says the address of this link at the bottom right. in that adress there is a file number. For example 27514 for the All-in package. 

Now if you go in the download page, with all those files with the wacky names, if you leave your pointer over a download button, (dont click it) it also gives a similar address. 

All you need to do is find the one that has the number you need. for example 27514 for the All-in package.

I will try to fix this or upload the files in another hoster that does not have this problem. 

sorry for the incovinience.

You can also just click the files in the download page, that works too. And just go back until you find the one you want.

Dont be confused that they say their size is 0KB. this is because they are linked. They DO work and you can find their size in the OP.

Hey I'm getting this error on all downloads on the site (except slave tats?). I've tried over 25 downloads now and I keep seeing "sorry we can't find this"

Admin won't respond to PM (he's got a life, I don't) I've been trying to figure this out for six hours now no one will answer my post with something that works.

So how do you do what you're saying?

You get the file number and then how do you download it once you get that number?

• 2 weeks later...

Can not download any of them getting this

Sorry, we couldn't find that!

[#10850.3]

An internal error occurred. Please contact an administrator

And this

Oops! Something went wrong!

[#1087991]

You must wait 10 seconds before you can download this file. Once 10 seconds have passed, please refresh this page.

Went I refresh I get the first error

Yes I know. The download link in the first post do not work. 

You mast use the normall links after you press the download button. What the download links can do however is this:

If you leave the pointer over a link you will notice that you browser says the address of this link at the bottom right. in that adress there is a file number. For example 27514 for the All-in package. 

Now if you go in the download page, with all those files with the wacky names, if you leave your pointer over a download button, (dont click it) it also gives a similar address. 

All you need to do is find the one that has the number you need. for example 27514 for the All-in package.

I will try to fix this or upload the files in another hoster that does not have this problem. 

sorry for the incovinience.

You can also just click the files in the download page, that works too. And just go back until you find the one you want.

Dont be confused that they say their size is 0KB. this is because they are linked. They DO work and you can find their size in the OP.

Hey I'm getting this error on all downloads on the site (except slave tats?). I've tried over 25 downloads now and I keep seeing "sorry we can't find this"

Admin won't respond to PM (he's got a life, I don't) I've been trying to figure this out for six hours now no one will answer my post with something that works.

So how do you do what you're saying?

You get the file number and then how do you download it once you get that number?

Use this link mega.co.nz/#!15sW1LLa!S0W-KgNYw9h-pe4CHSPLKXZg_AgLZ9seZRCrYmqstgc

Well no promises :-S

My pc's monitor got "fried" (and my plasma TV :( ). I think its the backlight.

Aaaand without it I can't design anything. Combined with the fact that i'm unemplyeed for the past 9 months and my finances dont exactly allow me to by a new one (even a damn used one for 60€)....things are looking grim  :s

Well no promises :-S

My pc's monitor got "fried" (and my plasma TV :( ). I think its the backlight.

Aaaand without it I can't design anything. Combined with the fact that i'm unemplyeed for the past 9 months and my finances dont exactly allow me to by a new one (even a damn used one for 60€)....things are looking grim  :s

I started to have an issue with my Plasma Tv, had to open up the back and re connect some pieces (easier than it sounds), works great now.

This is the video I used as a tutorial:

I'm just bringing it up in case you feel like messing with it. If youre sure the tv is busted and definitely needs to replaced theres not much harm in messing with it right? Cant break whats broken after all.

Wish I was that lucky. :-S

I did mess with it. Well I just opend the back panel actually, can't do much else.

I also have a panasonic plasma by the way. mine is the TX-P50U20E. The problem it has is that it will not power up and the power botton blincs 3 times. From what I found this is a "communication error between DG board and IC8001". 

And the sollution is to replace the alpha board. IC8001 is the main chip of the mainboard  :dodgy:

Ant I can't find it anywhere ! (part number TNPH0830),

So I'm stuck.