I had once again a brainstorm.  :lol:  :lol: 

is it possible the images with gifs to replace?  ;)

EDIT: WTF? I entered a reply and the forum REMOVED IT and just left the message I quoted!

Trying again:

No. The format is not a 2D image format like jpg, gif or png. It is a 3D format that does however have a limited animation capability built into it (see the Angeli Flying Broom for an example).

Oops, there are 2 ! points in download link. Copy everything after 2nd ! Then paste for decryption key, in every link it is about the 8-9th integer within link that you find 2nd !.

Does not seem to work with the Pinup series but it does work with the others.

• 4 weeks later...

this might sound silly, but considering some images don't show up, I can't quite get the meaning of all the LS categories....

could someone please spell out the abbreviations for me? :)

I only got about half of them

Thanks!

If you see the screens and they are just black with only the text in them, is because you have olny installed the translation file without installing the screens first.

I see the screens just fine, I simply don't want to download the files I won't use (like BST series), because they are not to my taste.

I want to know what hides behind HCR or K series for example prior to downloading it (yes, I am that lazy) :D

The ones I got so far are pretty damn good, thanks for great work!

HCR is hardcore. I used to have some screenshots but for some reason they are not there any more.

I will re-upload them at some point. 

Unfortunately, the only series you can choose not to include are the stand-alone ones. The other ones are all included in the main pack.

• 2 weeks later...

Whenever I go to the Downloads itonly has the translations and none of the actual screens. Am I missing something or am I just stupid? Please help.

Yes, you dumbo! You huuurt sensibility of intelligenc! You are so NOT SMRT! I mean NOT SMART! Yes!

Ehm. Kidding. No it's easy to mistake it; look to the "Mirrors" part, click on one, like the all in one version, it takes you to a separate site (these files are very big and Lover's Lab max upload is 100 MB), now hit "Download with Browser" and it will download it and place it on your desktop, keep the MEGA page open until it's done.

Whenever I go to the Downloads itonly has the translations and none of the actual screens. Am I missing something or am I just stupid? Please help.

Yes, you dumbo! You huuurt sensibility of intelligenc! You are so NOT SMRT! I mean NOT SMART! Yes!

Ehm. Kidding. No it's easy to mistake it; look to the "Mirrors" part, click on one, like the all in one version, it takes you to a separate site (these files are very big and Lover's Lab max upload is 100 MB), now hit "Download with Browser" and it will download it and place it on your desktop, keep the MEGA page open until it's done.

Thanks so much! I saw that but I was confused because I had never used MEGA before. I realize now that it is a website where you upload things but everytime someone wanted me to have a file that they have through the internet they usually used Mediafire or Dropbox. But now I can see why people use this a lot too. Thanks for your help!

I can not download these files. Need decryption keys.

"If the links do not work or ask you for a key, just delete the "---name" from the address."

If you have just tried to read the OP you would have figured it out by yourself mate... 

I do not understand you.

The truth is that I have made a special agrrement with MEGA and they have encrypted my downloads, and only MY downloads.

This is done as part of a mini game I want to play in this thread to cause the users to read it a bit more.

The anwser to were you can find the decryption key is hidden in every single page of this thread as well as the first post.

Happy Hunting :-)

*Before you feel that this is not helpfull enough, wait utill you see what happened to other guy. And he was an ok guy.

ok. I will tell you all a big secret. 

Megaupload puts the decription key behing the url of the file. everything AFTER the ! is the decryption key

For example, if the url is this:

#!ZhEmlTCB!9Op-uRmMLeuGuOMfaBWfgSO88Wpzs6E053dQAFHgl9c

everything AFTER the second ! is the decription key. in the above example, it is like this

#!ZhEmlTCB!9Op-uRmMLeuGuOMfaBWfgSO88Wpzs6E053dQAFHgl9c

Green=File URL

Red=Decryption key

So if it askes for a decryption key just copy it fron the address bar.

Happy downloading.

(you didn't learn this from me  :P )

I cant seem to get the decryption key working it keeps asking me for it and i try copying in /#!0hMjAQIL! #!0hMjAQIL!Fp4DvHlBfNiJRaMRgqLSmz409lM9I7qnLvNblcSTImk in different combinations but it still wont work

Did you try this:?

The green is the decription key

/#!0hMjAQIL! #!0hMjAQIL!Fp4DvHlBfNiJRaMRgqLSmz409lM9I7qnLvNblcSTImk

You can also delete the "----name" from the address bar and hit enter to get the link to work.

deleted cookies and still cant download, keep being sent to mega where they want a decryption key, too bad someone made something worth using that you have to jump[ through rings of fire to install, i figured with the amount of " i cant download this" comments that this have been worked out

So i figured it out. For anyone else that was getting hung up where i was... i was getting hung up with the decrpytion key. From the sextreme download page, say you were trying to download sextreme all. There is a download link of nonsense that looks something like.... jeu37aj!jkhu68imzwhatthefrick.. i copied everything after the ! Then pasted it for decryption key... hope that helps

Oops, there are 2 ! points in download link. Copy everything after 2nd ! Then paste for decryption key, in every link it is about the 8-9th integer within link that you find 2nd !.

Realy ??! Everything after the second "!" is the decryption key ???!!!!!

Son of a ....... Who whould have guessed.... exept ME.  A WHOLE FUCKING YEAR AGO !!!!

Sorry dude, nothing personal, but I have been reeeeeeeeaaaaaallllyyyyyy tired of answering the same damn question again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again.............. !!

The friecking energizer bunny would have died long time ago !!!

So, with all politenece, love , sweetness and sugar on top..

For the Next SmartAss that cannot download :

READ.

THE.

GOD.

DAMED.

THREAD.

Have Fun...

"If the links do not work or ask you for a key, just delete the "---name" from the address."

If you have just tried to read the OP you would have figured it out by yourself mate... 

I do not understand you.

Exacly as he said. "mega:#!ZhEmlTCB!9Op-uRmMLeuGuOMfaBWfgSO88Wpzs6E053dQAFHgl9c---Sextreme-Pinups" for example requires decryption key, "mega:#!ZhEmlTCB!9Op-uRmMLeuGuOMfaBWfgSO88Wpzs6E053dQAFHgl9c" (which just has the "---Sextreme-Pinups" part erased) works fine without needing key.

I do not understand you.

Exacly as he said. "mega:#!ZhEmlTCB!9Op-uRmMLeuGuOMfaBWfgSO88Wpzs6E053dQAFHgl9c---Sextreme-Pinups" for example requires decryption key, "mega:#!ZhEmlTCB!9Op-uRmMLeuGuOMfaBWfgSO88Wpzs6E053dQAFHgl9c" (which just has the "---Sextreme-Pinups" part erased) works fine without needing key.

The site automatically transfers to the download page, where a decryption key. So I can not download. :(

I do not understand you.

The site automatically transfers to the download page, where a decryption key. So I can not download. :(

Sigh.

Do you have a http address at the top of the page, like now you see www.loverslab.com/index.php etc? THat is where you subtract the extra word. It's that simple, erase it from the address itself, hit enter and reload page, download.

• 4 weeks later...