Please give the decryption key. I can not download anything. :(

Did you read the last post? It answered the very same problem you just posted! Did you read the first post? It has HUGE RED TEXT telling you exactly what you need to do!

When you fail to exercise even the minimums you end up waiting for answers that you already have available.

The answer for the decription key is literarly in every page of this thread ! :s

I do not understand what is written there. English is not my native language.

All it says is that the URLs have extra crap at the end of the URL that you need to remove. It is there so you can identify which download link is which set of screens but Mega chokes on that extra text so you need to delete it from the url in your browser and then try it again.

The answer for the decription key is literarly in every page of this thread ! :s

I do not understand what is written there. English is not my native language.

All it says is that the URLs have extra crap at the end of the URL that you need to remove. It is there so you can identify which download link is which set of screens but Mega chokes on that extra text so you need to delete it from the url in your browser and then try it again.

Translator writes about some "shit". Translator writes about the "chokes". I do not understand you. Abracadabra some.

English is extremely difficult language. :(

There is a green button. After pressing the button starts a timer, then I get on the website page with the requirement to enter a decryption key.

7bca9c015226a852f5eb49e5233e85b9.jpg

Okay, seriously dude. One last try, then if you do not understand that, please stop posting in this thread.

Please look at your posted image, look below the buttons on top (where you have in Russian I guess "Back" "Forward" and the like), below that you have a ! symbol followed by the HTTP address, which starts with mega.nz, then ends with "---Sextreme-all" please erase that last bit from and including the dashes and only keep the letters before it. Hit enter or otherwise reload the page on that fixed internet address, and you will no longer have to use a decryption key.

If you do not understand that much at this point, then I don't think this site is for you at all.

There is a green button. After pressing the button starts a timer, then I get on the website page with the requirement to enter a decryption key.

7bca9c015226a852f5eb49e5233e85b9.jpg

Okay, seriously dude. One last try, then if you do not understand that, please stop posting in this thread.

Please look at your posted image, look below the buttons on top (where you have in Russian I guess "Back" "Forward" and the like), below that you have a ! symbol followed by the HTTP address, which starts with mega.nz, then ends with "---Sextreme-all" please erase that last bit from and including the dashes and only keep the letters before it. Hit enter or otherwise reload the page on that fixed internet address, and you will no longer have to use a decryption key.

If you do not understand that much at this point, then I don't think this site is for you at all.

Yes, this is my screenshot.

But I do not know where to get the decryption key. Where to get it?

• 4 weeks later...

Great work, the only item I would change is just how clean your loadscreen characters look compared to Skyrims. That being said, I'm messing around with your meshes, retexturing them, (for personal use only), in an attempt to get them to look more like the npc's in my game...

post-6977-0-17374000-1476336786_thumb.jpg

post-6977-0-27026300-1476338389_thumb.jpg

post-6977-0-22332900-1476339094_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for your mod.  It's one I find myself *always* going back to!

I hate to re-ask a question, and I totally understand your frustration when dealing with clueless modders like me, but is there a way to make individual packs have a 100% chance of loading over the skyrim default screens?  I'd like to only take a few selected packs rather than what's in the AIO and not see any of the other loading screens.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...