ok. I will tell you all a big secret. 

Megaupload puts the decription key behing the url of the file. everything AFTER the is the decryption key

For example, if the url is this:

#!ZhEmlTCB!9Op-uRmMLeuGuOMfaBWfgSO88Wpzs6E053dQAFHgl9c

everything AFTER the second ! is the decription key. in the above example, it is like this

#!ZhEmlTCB!9Op-uRmMLeuGuOMfaBWfgSO88Wpzs6E053dQAFHgl9c

Green=File URL

Red=Decryption key

So if it askes for a decryption key just copy it fron the address bar.

Happy downloading.

(you didn't learn this from me  :P )

I cant seem to get the decryption key working it keeps asking me for it and i try copying in /#!0hMjAQIL! #!0hMjAQIL!Fp4DvHlBfNiJRaMRgqLSmz409lM9I7qnLvNblcSTImk in different combinations but it still wont work

Did you try this:?

The green is the decription key

/#!0hMjAQIL! #!0hMjAQIL!Fp4DvHlBfNiJRaMRgqLSmz409lM9I7qnLvNblcSTImk

You can also delete the "----name" from the address bar and hit enter to get the link to work.

deleted cookies and still cant download, keep being sent to mega where they want a decryption key, too bad someone made something worth using that you have to jump[ through rings of fire to install, i figured with the amount of " i cant download this" comments that this have been worked out

So i figured it out. For anyone else that was getting hung up where i was... i was getting hung up with the decrpytion key. From the sextreme download page, say you were trying to download sextreme all. There is a download link of nonsense that looks something like.... jeu37aj!jkhu68imzwhatthefrick.. i copied everything after the ! Then pasted it for decryption key... hope that helps

Oops, there are 2 ! points in download link. Copy everything after 2nd ! Then paste for decryption key, in every link it is about the 8-9th integer within link that you find 2nd !.

Realy ??! Everything after the second "!" is the decryption key ???!!!!!

Son of a ....... Who whould have guessed.... exept ME.  A WHOLE FUCKING YEAR AGO !!!!

Sorry dude, nothing personal, but I have been reeeeeeeeaaaaaallllyyyyyy tired of answering the same damn question again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again.............. !!

The friecking energizer bunny would have died long time ago !!!

So, with all politenece, love , sweetness and sugar on top..

For the Next SmartAss that cannot download :

READ.

THE.

GOD.

DAMED.

THREAD.

Have Fun...

Sorry about the exagerated repply but , yea you did strike a nerve.

If you just browse around the thread there is a "i cant download" question almost Every single page.

For one user I even did research how to bypass his ISP firewall ('caus he was in a town with only one ISP available) found him a special sowftware to use, posted a video on how to use it....and his reply was...

Sorry I cant understand english..  :dodgy:  :dodgy:

And even after that I kept answering the same question ... For a while  :angel:

I will post those instructions you also found about the decription key (kudos by the way, you and me are the only two persons who have noticed it), in the OP with the next update......

and then wait patiently for the next one that will post....."I cant download"..

he he he....

post-96019-0-64287600-1444523218_thumb.jpg

Thanks for liking my mod... stay tuned

Thinking? 

I have already done them. All that is missing is the convertions of textures, the export of the nifs, and overal the boring and long part of the making process, right now I have a small problem with a partiqular texture.

Right now I have a small problem with a texture, since I am not That skilled in photoshop but I belive I will manage it. 

Thinking? 

I have already done them. All that is missing is the convertions of textures, the export of the nifs, and overal the boring and long part of the making process, right now I have a small problem with a partiqular texture.

Right now I have a small problem with a texture, since I am not That skilled in photoshop but I belive I will manage it. 

You can do it Lord of Sins! Wooo!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Can we maybe have a sneak peak of the new set?  :angel:

hmmmm 

I was hoping it to be kind of a surprise but since it's you who is asking... here you go

Might be a good way for some early feedback anyway.

I won't show the best ones (for obvious reasons :P ) but you will get....

a taste of things to come  :sleepy:

post-96019-0-91148400-1445529560_thumb.jpg

post-96019-0-33346500-1445529569_thumb.jpg

6G1xcji.png

Yooo, I've been looking for a heavy chain necklace and this is the closest I've found!

Is it from some bondage mod, or just Blender/whatever you used to make these?

As an idea for a more "serious" set, maybe something with female vampires and their victims? Both male and female victims, it might get really bloody at times, but sometimes just a couple of little dots in the neck or the inner thigh would suffice I guess. So effectively, a set of fearsome sexy women. V-series perhaps?

More thread related, this sounds pretty awesome actually~

As a matter of fact I can see if I can convert it for you but it will be For UNPB body. The one I am using.

At any case not anytime before the new pack is finished.

Yooo, I've been looking for a heavy chain necklace and this is the closest I've found!

Is it from some bondage mod, or just Blender/whatever you used to make these? 

As a matter of fact I can see if I can convert it for you but it will be For UNPB body. The one I am using.

At any case not anytime before the new pack is finished.

Cool, thanks! Don't worry, I'm pretty patient ;)

Looking forward to the new pack, too, good work~

Hey there, I don't suppose you would want to do an extreme set with tentacles for us Hentai fans? I would love you looong time ;P

Seriously, I am starting to believe someone from LL is spying on me.

Or I am THAT good!

SexTreme Wiki

As a matter of fact, a tentacles addon was planned before the one about to premiere, around November 2014. 

The initial plan was a tentacles addon to premiere around christmass 2014.

post-96019-0-37996600-1445623613_thumb.jpg

post-96019-0-57380600-1445623616_thumb.jpg

However, it was soon obvious that the project will be very time consuming and difficult, and most likely the end result would Not be up to the producers standards (that would be me  :cool: ) due to lack of resources. The series therefore was postponed, until the appointed studios (that would be me again  :cool: ) would enrich their model and prop collection and come up with a better production proposal.

In the meantime, seeing as this will take a while, producers (me again  :cool: ) sought to order other addons from other studios (me, and me, and me, and me agree "Megadeth" :cool: ) and the 'Futa' project was initiated in around December 2014.

Unfortunately, half way through the 'Futa Series' production, producers (and Unofrtunately me again this time) were forced to cancel all ongoing productions due to sever financial problems, cause by a continued period of 3 years with literay 0 (zero) revenue (unemployed  :s ). To add to the sever financial state of the producers (guess who :dodgy: ), by the end of 1st quarter of 2015, 60% of the producer's equipment was either destroyed or malfunctioning.

Recently (to the date this article was wrighten) producers ( :angel: ) have managed to reenstate some of the damaged equipment and order the continuation of the Futa series.

As of now, nothing has been officially announced regarding the remaining canceled projects, (some of them being, Tentacles Series, Volumetric Cum* and The Statues).

*Volumetric Cum

post-96019-0-52270600-1445628030_thumb.jpg

post-96019-0-19999300-1445628065_thumb.jpg

Hey there, I don't suppose you would want to do an extreme set with tentacles for us Hentai fans? I would love you looong time ;P

Seriously, I am starting to believe someone from LL is spying on me.

Or I am THAT good!

SexTreme Wiki

As a matter of fact, a tentacles addon was planned before the one about to premiere, around November 2014. 

The initial plan was a tentacles addon to premiere around christmass 2014.

However, it was soon obvious that the project will be very time consuming and difficult, and most likely the end result would Not be up to the producers standards (that would be me  :cool: ) due to lack of resources. The series therefore was postponed, until the appointed studios (that would be me again  :cool: ) would enrich their model and prop collection and come up with a better production proposal.

In the meantime, seeing as this will take a while, producers (me again  :cool: ) sought to order other addons from other studios (me, and me, and me, and me agree "Megadeth" :cool: ) and the 'Futa' project was initiated in around December 2014.

Unfortunately, half way through the 'Futa Series' production, producers (and Unofrtunately me again this time) were forced to cancel all ongoing productions due to sever financial problems, cause by a continued period of 3 years with literay 0 (zero) revenue (unemployed  :s ). To add to the sever financial state of the producers (guess who :dodgy: ), by the end of 1st quarter of 2015, 60% of the producer's equipment was either destroyed or malfunctioning.

Recently (to the date this article was wrighten) producers ( :angel: ) have managed to reenstate some of the damaged equipment and order the continuation of the Futa series.

As of now, nothing has been officially announced regarding the remaining canceled projects, (some of them being, Tentacles Series, Volumetric Cum* and The Statues).

*Volumetric Cum

The large volume of cum is awesome. I've begged for an armor or an equip-able torso piece to be made out of it. but alas no one wants to see girls covered in cum.... Like this... Oh how I'd kill to have a trap like this in the game. 

post-292269-0-75420400-1445640482_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Is there word doc or something that lists out what each of the series mean/contain? its kinda hard to tell with so many series. Also how do i change the % of chance of them showing up? I downloaded before the roll back with 30% chance instead of 100%

The previous series were named more or less frm the model I used for them. They have mixed (FF amd FM) screens in them. If you want the ones with 30% chance unfortunately you will have to download all the series seperately. those one have the 30% chance. Exept the ones that are not included in the all in package. Those ones have 100%

Anyone have the link to the latest one he did before the rollback?

The link to the last update is allready up. It is the FT sereies