Not sure if it's been brought up yet, but any chance that you could make a set of wallpapers centered around necrophylia, mainly like draugr on females.

Otherwise, really love this mod, can't live without the BST series :)

Wallpapers?!?. You know you can move them around right?  :cool:

#!5osD3A6J!AKln3wSSobDI9ZeEHX7FShJv7t4oim9wnxPfUmGI3DQ---BEG-Series is no longer available

Fixed it.. thanx

Not sure if it's been brought up yet, but any chance that you could make a set of wallpapers centered around necrophylia, mainly like draugr on females.

Otherwise, really love this mod, can't live without the BST series :)

Wallpapers?!?. You know you can move them around right?  :cool:

#!5osD3A6J!AKln3wSSobDI9ZeEHX7FShJv7t4oim9wnxPfUmGI3DQ---BEG-Series is no longer available

Fixed it.. thanx

Lol, sorry was half asleep when I typed it, loading screens :P XD

Is there word doc or something that lists out what each of the series mean/contain? its kinda hard to tell with so many series. Also how do i change the % of chance of them showing up? I downloaded before the roll back with 30% chance instead of 100%

The previous series were named more or less frm the model I used for them. They have mixed (FF amd FM) screens in them. If you want the ones with 30% chance unfortunately you will have to download all the series seperately. those one have the 30% chance. Exept the ones that are not included in the all in package. Those ones have 100%

So just to be clear, if we want all of the screens with 30% chance we have to download every individual series?

• 3 weeks later...

You can't have all the screens with 30% chance. The standalone packs (the ones not included in the all-in package) are only available with 100% chance. 

Right... But the all-in package doesn't have some screens? So I could install the all-in package for 30% chance with some screens not there or all individual packs with 100% chance? Or would that not work as the lowest in the load order would overrule the chance of any other packs?

Edit: Sorry, I'm not making this very clear. Basically I'd like all screens with 30% chance so vanilla loading screens can still appear. I've managed to confuse myself so some clarity would be much appreciated!

MEGA's policy change on links means that some of the downloads are now behind encryption keys. This happened to some of mine and uglykidcid's uploads as well.  Specifically I am trying to download the Pinups file, and Mega needs a decryption key for it. Changing the link to no longer require the key is fairly easy when asking for the link from Mega.

• 2 months later...

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21287-what-mod-is-this-vi/page-521?do=findComment&comment=835271

The above post is from an old "what-mod-is-this" thread and searching the topic here I understand even though a standalone statue mod was never released CK ready stuff were made.

Is it possible to publish those as resource?  I would very much like to use these statues for my first attempt of CK interior decorating :P

Thanks

Unfortunately .. No.

The models that are used for the loading screens have too many polygons. That however does not affect gameplay much as at that time thegame only loads that model.

If however you place that model in the world, or a couple of them, most machines will have a problem dealing with the high number of polygons anf you will have a sever fps loss. In order to change them so they can be used as statues I must convert them all one by one, and some ot them (the old ones) have to be remade from scratch.

At that is toooooo much work witch I am not currently motivated enough to do. 

Unfortunately .. No.

The models that are used for the loading screens have too many polygons. That however does not affect gameplay much as at that time thegame only loads that model.

If however you place that model in the world, or a couple of them, most machines will have a problem dealing with the high number of polygons anf you will have a sever fps loss. In order to change them so they can be used as statues I must convert them all one by one, and some ot them (the old ones) have to be remade from scratch.

Understood. 

So all these statues are not game usable?  :(

post-426031-0-02461800-1458712277_thumb.jpg

How was that screenshot made? :blink:

Unfortunately .. No.

Understood. 

So all these statues are not game usable?  :(

attachicon.gifpost-96019-0-59255300-1382476991.jpg

How was that screenshot made? :blink:

You seem to misunderstand the definition of usable. They are usable as they are now, just not practiaclly usable; you can put them in a game and put a hundred in a room just don't expect to be able to also actually play the game with them present, due to the high polygon count most likely unless that screenshot was shot on a VERY powerful machine (we're talking state of the art best money can buy in all regards) that guy probably had 10 FPS or less when he made that screenshot, it was most likely basically a slideshow unless the person who took those images did the work that their creator is not currently willing to and did not share it.

The statues in the screenshots are not found in Dibella Sisterhood so I am only wondering if there are statues currently not in public can be released.

I have no idea who took those screenshots or made those statues.  The pictures kept popping up in Google and took me a long time to finally track down their origins to here.  I just assumed they were made by azmodan22.

Yes they were made by me when I was learning how to make the collition mesh.

These screenshots were made during a test to see if the collition mesh of the statues worked as intended. and it did.

However Sacremas is right. I had maximum 15 fps in there with only my player and my follower and it occasionally droped to 5. the grafix card I was using then was a Radeon 4890 2G.

That is why I tryed to find a way to decrease their polygons without reducing their quiality enough to be notisable. The statues in the Sisterhood of dibela and Sanquines Debauchary mod are made with this new procces. Even those stastutes, you cannot put say 10 of them in th same room. 

Tried out a few of the series, and enjoying the new loading screens. Thank you for posting them.

Now I am trying to download all of them, but three are blocked by Mega, they need a decryption key for them.

Specifically 

Sextreme-G_Series

- Sextreme-All-FF

- Sextreme-Pinups all require a decryption key.

Would you share the decryption key or provide alternative download links?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, great mod 1st of all! I'm really enjoying it.

However, I have a question.

I am not really into futanari (girls with dicks) so I dont want them. (no offense to futanari lovers out there ;))

Could you tell me what series contain futanari or at least alot of it?

I am currently using v2.20 ALL + HCR + G + FT series combined.

Thanks for the mod!

Tried out a few of the series, and enjoying the new loading screens. Thank you for posting them.

Now I am trying to download all of them, but three are blocked by Mega, they need a decryption key for them.

Specifically 

Sextreme-G_Series

- Sextreme-All-FF

- Sextreme-Pinups all require a decryption key.

Would you share the decryption key or provide alternative download links?

Thanks

here you go the key for the all ff

KEY= JD7mBGoOa768zD5lDUV6MwaLucxtsQMRjt-xcCHJb3I

let me know if it works