Nice addition it might ideed help some people around there. What we really need is someone that is both skilled in MO and CK to create a nice dirty tutorial on just the compilation of scripts in / through MO.. That would be very helpful if there was someone here to do so. I am like AwfulArchdemon. I got other things going on. (not modding.. if I ever start... watch out world..  :D.. I doubt I would leave anything alone.. lol.. Brings me back to the old HeMan cartoons.. I have the power!!!!)

Well, I believe Ashal falls under that category. ;) If it's about SL modding, he probably won't mind steering you in the right directions. He encourages people to make awesome SL mods (makes sense).

I'll be bugging people all over LL for help when I start making script mods. :D No better place on the web to learn how make a SL script mod, needless to say. :angel:

@GomGrimm/AwfulArchdemon

Hm, mine fired up fine. No error, and I downloaded it with my comp's locale set to Japanese. :P Did you use the installer?

I tried both.

Maybe it is just the german localization files missing, not the japanese?

After putting the 1.2.15 into a folder with 1.2.14, the errors regarding the missing loc-files disappeared from the log,

so I would presume, they are actually missing in 1.2.15. But the "File doesn't exit" pop-up still appears.

And it kept the language set to "English" (as I set it in 1.2.14), which doesn't happen when I switch languages after using 1.2.15 in a new folder.

Switching to "English" in 1.2.15, pressing "ok" and re-opening the settings has it back to "German" again.

(And yes, I used the full version of 1.2.15 and I run it as admin :P )

I included the log of a fresh version without any mods or profiles besides the default one. (only removed the LAN-Adress ^_^ )

wtf...you seem to have a major malfunction. All types of important stuff "missing".

Oh, and when I said I dl'd MO in Japanese, I only meant my system locale was set to Japanese when I dl'd it, not that I switched to Japanese. So I figured, if I dl'd it like that and it worked fine, by all means you should have no problem, especially if it's German or English you're looking for.

Using Windows 7? Seems likely, if you use 1.2.14 fine. Try to dl the one on my OP, and give it it's own folder (I extracted mine strait to the desktop to test it), and give it another shot. If that doesn't work, you could always attempt to dl from a different system locale like me :P. Totally doubt that would fix it though, but it would seem to be the only difference between our methods, aside from where we're located.

If these things don't help, go see what tannin says on the issue tracker. You're problem may have the same solution as the one Sorinade posted (Chrome stuff).

I use chrome, and it asked me if I'd like the "fix", I said yes, and everything's working fine so far. I better screw around with it a bunch and see if I get any issues.

Not sure if it helps but I had a positive result on testing the one in the OP.... I downloaded the one in the op and just fired it up.. (not transferred my mods etc.. updated my working version ;)) and it fired up just fine. One small file popped up couldn't read what it was talking about with a dialogue "OK" prompt. clicked on it and all seems to work. Windows 7 x64 used. Haven't ran it through the ringer yet. If all here starts returning a thumbs up on the new version I will updated soon. :)

Be wary of the SDK for Windows (Development Kit). It's 1.6 GB if you get all it's features (probably end up being necessary for me). I'll be running this damn compiler as 32-bit sometime soon (I can feel it). If it simply had a basic config option to make it run as 32-bit, MO wouldn't be having an issue at all. Something like this:

PapyrusCompiler.ini

[Binaries]

Run32=1
Run64=0

Would be a cinch then... :-/ No need for a batch, SDK, or anything.

Ok, downloaded the full version from the OP. I forgot to mention it first, but yes, I have Windows 7 64

Unzipped it and started it. Same thing happened.

(The pop-up was there, is that the one regarding Chrome?)

Got all the errors regarding missing loc-files, couldn't switch to English.

Then I switched the "Style" from "None" to "Plastique".

The style switched and after "ok", was still there.

Opened Settings again and switched from German to English.

Pressed "ok"

MO switched to English :lol:

Just read OP again, looking for new stuff. If you want more details on bodyslide:

- Get Bodyslide to work:
Install it as usual. Note that if you look in it, you'll see no recognizable (by MO) data in it. Fuck it. Install it anyway. When you do, MO will give you the standard warning that there is "no game data on top level". Fuck that too. When it's installed, navigate the 'explorer' to the Bodyslide.exe, and add it as an executable. When you run it, it will overwrite the .nif files you chose to alter, so have a copy of your mod-to-be-altered beforehand.

It overwrites the NIF Files from the bodymod that gets loaded last.
Bodymod as in: A mod that has the same files you generate, so be careful. Applies to armors too as far as I know.
Or change this Setting in "Bodyslide\Config.xml" from this

<!--<GameDataPath>C:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\</GameDataPath>-->

to something like this with your path instead:

<GameDataPath>C:\Skyrim Stuff\Mod Organizer\mods\Bodyslide output\</GameDataPath>

Another note: It won't show textures as they aren't in this folder and it won't load them from Skyrim. (yes, you can put textures into this folder.)

I am aware I like to preach this topic, but hey, don't want anyone to mess up other mod because of Bodyslide.
Esspecially when you just want to try BS2 for some short testing.
One of the reasons I didn't like BS2 was because of that (overwrote UNP files with CBBE and texture missmatch with no clear reason afterwards), but know I know how it all works and I love it.

No problem updating on my side. Did the plugins tab get more compact? or i am seeing things?

Ok, downloaded the full version from the OP. I forgot to mention it first, but yes, I have Windows 7 64

Unzipped it and started it. Same thing happened.

(The pop-up was there, is that the one regarding Chrome?)

Got all the errors regarding missing loc-files, couldn't switch to English.

Then I switched the "Style" from "None" to "Plastique".

The style switched and after "ok", was still there.

Opened Settings again and switched from German to English.

Pressed "ok"

MO switched to English :lol:

Yes, the message you'll first get is about Chrome, so say yes to that if Chrome is your default browser. If it's not, say no, unless you plan to make it your default browser, since that's what MO uses to take you to the Nexus. MO used to use it's own browser added by Tannin, but Nexus had a problem with that, and he had to change it, though he tells the story in a much "nicer" way. He shows a lot of respect to Nexus staff; a rare thing. :P

You seem to have found a rather interesting little workaround there, buddy :D. I'm gonna send your process to Tannin. I'd still like to know if you use Chrome, and if you agreed to the "Chrome fix".

Just read OP again, looking for new stuff. If you want more details on bodyslide:

- Get Bodyslide to work:

Install it as usual. Note that if you look in it, you'll see no recognizable (by MO) data in it. Fuck it. Install it anyway. When you do, MO will give you the standard warning that there is "no game data on top level". Fuck that too. When it's installed, navigate the 'explorer' to the Bodyslide.exe, and add it as an executable. When you run it, it will overwrite the .nif files you chose to alter, so have a copy of your mod-to-be-altered beforehand.

Bodymod as in: A mod that has the same files you generate, so be careful. Applies to armors too as far as I know.

Or change this Setting in "Bodyslide\Config.xml" from this

<!--<GameDataPath>C:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\</GameDataPath>-->

to something like this with your path instead:

<GameDataPath>C:\Skyrim Stuff\Mod Organizer\mods\Bodyslide output\</GameDataPath>

Another note: It won't show textures as they aren't in this folder and it won't load them from Skyrim. (yes, you can put textures into this folder.)

I am aware I like to preach this topic, but hey, don't want anyone to mess up other mod because of Bodyslide.

Esspecially when you just want to try BS2 for some short testing.

One of the reasons I didn't like BS2 was because of that (overwrote UNP files with CBBE and texture missmatch with no clear reason afterwards), but know I know how it all works and I love it.

No problem updating on my side. Did the plugins tab get more compact? or i am seeing things?

Correct:

it will overwrite the .nif files you chose to alter, so have a copy of your mod-to-be-altered beforehand.

About the xml, that does not work, unless something changed. The xml became outdated, as confirmed by cell. Has it become usable again?

About Textures, can you be more specific? --> Another note: It won't show textures as they aren't in this folder and it won't load them from Skyrim. (yes, you can put textures into this folder.)

In case you guys are unaware, there is an issue with the new version:

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/473728-mod-organizer/page-999

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/41585-mo-failed-no-excluded-schemes/

If you get this issue, just switch back to 1.2.14. I haven't had any issues yet, as usual. Don't know what's up with me. Tons of reported issues over time, but I've had almost none...

Yes, the message you'll first get is about Chrome, so say yes to that if Chrome is your default browser. If it's not, say no, unless you plan to make it your default browser, since that's what MO uses to take you to the Nexus. MO used to use it's own browser added by Tannin, but Nexus had a problem with that, and he had to change it, though he tells the story in a much "nicer" way. He shows a lot of respect to Nexus staff; a rare thing. :P

You seem to have found a rather interesting little workaround there, buddy :D. I'm gonna send your process to Tannin. I'd still like to know if you use Chrome, and if you agreed to the "Chrome fix".

The pop-up I have only says "File doesn't exit" and has an "ok"-Button.

I am not sure if this is a typo and should say "File doesn't exist", though :P

I do not use Chrome and do not have it installed.

The pop-up always pops up when I start MO or when I minimize and maximize it again.

Quick edit: The Pop-Up is gone with the update to 1.2.16 :)

Yeah, there's a reason tannin released a new one right away. :P I took 1.2.15 off the OP.

The new version should support Windows XP. All you guys 'n gals who had major issues using MO with your XP should be fine now. Tannin does not plan to keep supporting XP for MO, however. It's a dead OS, and even Windows themselves don't support it anymore.

According to him, support for XP will stop when versions beginning with 1.3.x start coming out. For now, you can use the latest versions of MO.

Yeah, there's a reason tannin released a new one right away. :P I took 1.2.15 off the OP.

The new version should support Windows XP. All you guys 'n gals who had major issues using MO with your XP should be fine now. Tannin does not plan to keep supporting XP for MO, however. It's a dead OS, and even Windows themselves don't support it anymore.

According to him, support for XP will stop when versions beginning with 1.3.x start coming out. For now, you can use the latest versions of MO.

Heh. Fucked-up lazy governments paid MS a few million to keep supporting it a bit longer... http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2014/apr/07/uk-government-microsoft-windows-xp-public-sector

I didn't even think Doss was still available much less compatible  with modern computers.

There's DOSBox. It's basically an emulator. http://www.dosbox.com/

*--snip--*

About Textures, can you be more specific? --> Another note: It won't show textures as they aren't in this folder and it won't load them from Skyrim. (yes, you can put textures into this folder.)

The folder in the config is handled like the data folder, where textures for Bodyslide get loaded. And if the folder is empty you won't have textures in BS2.

Anyone had some problems with SkyProc Patchers? Had to downgrade back to v1.2.14 to use SUM again. When I launch the "MO is locked" only says jawav.exe instead of the full path to jawav.exe.

Tested a fresh v16 and it worked. But when I move all my Stuff it won't....

I can confirm that version 1.2.16 seems to have a problem with correctly handling Java, so the ReProccers (f. ex. SkyRe Reproccer or Wintermyst ReProccer) do not work, not even with the memory expansion parameter you can add in the config tab of MO.

Also see here: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58635/?tab=4&&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fcomments%2F%3Fmod_id%3D58635%26page%3D1%26sort%3DDESC%26pid%3D0%26thread_id%3D2155384&pUp=1

I'm using Win7 x64 and have the latest Java installed correctly. Worked with MO 1.2.14.

So downgrading to 1.2.14 is best until a new version of MO has been released. Keep thumbs pressed, folks! Thankls to the MO team for their tireless work!

Long live XP! XD

Just installed a reduced version of it on my ancient Netbook. XP still is fine on old PCs if you need to run software that needs Windows. Linux distributions just cancelled support for 486 PCs. THAT'S what I call lifecycle. Unfortunately my netbook is my music machine and needs to run Foobar...

Sorry for rambling...  :D

Hello everyone,

after updating to the lates version of MO I can't get to work any java applications through it (like ASIS, ParchusMaximus etc...) but Wrye Bash and LOOT works fine.

I have the latest java 8 update 25 installed on windows 7 x64.

Could anyone help me or address me where I can find the solution?

Thank you

Hello everyone,

after updating to the lates version of MO I can't get to work any java applications through it (like ASIS, ParchusMaximus etc...) but Wrye Bash and LOOT works fine.

Thank you

It's an issue with latest MO version. I suggest you to downgrade it in order to apply your Java patches

Hello everyone,

Thank you

Go back to ver 1.2.14 for now. It's an issue with 1.2.16, and it's being addressed. Ver 1.2.15 also has an issue, so you want 1.2.14.