Just tested it out on version 1.2.16 of MO and can confirm it works. I'm running Windows 7 64 bit and Java 1.8.0 Update 25 32 bit. Here are my patcher settings - the file paths of course are different from user to user:

Binary: C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.8.0_25\bin\javaw.exe

Start in: [path to the "WintermystPatcher.jar"]

Arguments: -Xmx1024m -jar "[path to the "WintermystPatcher.jar"]\WintermystPatcher.jar" "-NOSTREAM"

If someone is concerned of just throwing unknown dll files somewhere on his PC - here is an analysis of the hook file:

https://www.virustotal.com/de/file/3942729e6a164c47542362d466ceb812be60c8aa29fba1d94fd9a2e20fe92ee4/analysis/

EDIT: MO version 1.2.17 just released, the Proccer problem had been adressed and now everything's working just fine.

Hello everyone,

after updating to the lates version of MO I can't get to work any java applications through it (like ASIS, ParchusMaximus etc...) but Wrye Bash and LOOT works fine.

I have the latest java 8 update 25 installed on windows 7 x64.

Could anyone help me or address me where I can find the solution?

Thank you

Go back to ver 1.2.14 for now. It's an issue with 1.2.16, and it's being addressed. Ver 1.2.15 also has an issue, so you want 1.2.14.

Wan't aware of that, thank you!

Hello everyone,

after updating to the lates version of MO I can't get to work any java applications through it (like ASIS, ParchusMaximus etc...) but Wrye Bash and LOOT works fine.

I have the latest java 8 update 25 installed on windows 7 x64.

Could anyone help me or address me where I can find the solution?

Thank you

Go back to ver 1.2.14 for now. It's an issue with 1.2.16, and it's being addressed. Ver 1.2.15 also has an issue, so you want 1.2.14.

Wan't aware of that, thank you!

I've just updated my MO and it works again, thanks for the support

Make sure your

• Mods
  • Profiles
  • downloads

are safe. Perhaps make a copy. you can make a copy of the whole MO folder to be safe if you want. Usually no problems occur but just in case don't want to have to reconstruct the entire game again.

After your sure you are all backed up the way you want just overwrite Mo with the files for the version you want. usually this is what is done to upgrade. However if you want to be sure (and have the above folders copied off / backed up) delete the entire Mo folder and install the version you desire (know works) and then move those three folders back. Start Mo and you should be fine.

I always have a complete backup of the entire MO folder before upgrading a 'in use' MO. Just saying. With that nothing can harm you.

Edit:

This version was working fine for me (FNV). Haven't used it for Skyrim yet.

Jeez! I can't get to all these new versions in time to post them! tannin told me he was about to post a new version, but it wasn't up yet by the time I went to bed. He probably uploaded 5 minutes later. :P 

I put the 1.2.16 fix on the OP, and I'm gonna go get 1.2.17, maybe. Maybe = if a few more people don't post saying it's not loading mods. I don't wanna edit the OP 3 times a day. :D

I got school in the morning (I'm back from Christmas vacation), so I'm not testing it tonight. I will be here a bit less Mon - Wed, and just gone entirely on Tues, for the next 11 weeks.

So, if I am occasionally a day late in posting a new version, that's why. As school progresses, I will be here less and less, due to to the increase in homework, and it's difficulty. Year #2 starts tomorrow. Yay Game Design!

It is showed in the version numbers. Red is a version number different than that shown on the Nexus for Nexus mods. Of course the mods not from nexus don't have this feature. Current versions are Green. (unless there is the glitche where the author has a different version for one of the group downloaded. Change that to the current version and it will turn green. When the mods get updated again.. it will turn back red )

I did post my issue on Bug Genie but someone replied saying it's probably me as MO is working fine for them. I think I'll see if the next update is released soon judging by how fast they've been coming lately, and if not I'll downgrade my version.

What sort of error do you get when you try to load mods with 1.2.17?

I did post my issue on Bug Genie but someone replied saying it's probably me as MO is working fine for them. I think I'll see if the next update is released soon judging by how fast they've been coming lately, and if not I'll downgrade my version.

The mods just don't actually load in game. I have them ticked in the left and right panes in MO and use all the third party software like FNIS, LOOT, Wrye etc and run the game through SKSE Launcher. However, something I thought of late last night that I can't check until later is that maybe it's the ENB files I have? I did have an issue with them before with CTD on launch and tried a full reinstall, and only realised after that it was probably the dll file from ENB that I read on a few sites can cause issues with MO, so I'll try that later and get back here with the result.

Hi, I've recently installed SL (I use ModManager) but cannot get it to work with FNIS-Generator.

The reason is that the official DLCs Dawnguard and Dragonborn overwrite files from the FNIS Creature pack (like: meshes/actors/canine/characters dog/dogbehaviour.hkx). When I run FNIS, I get this message: 

Create Creature Behaviors ...

Reading SexLabCreature V1.59c ...

ERROR(53): File "D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\canine\behaviors\dogbehavior.hkx" couldn't be found. 

So the logical solution seems to rearrange the priority list. 

But when I now move FNIS Behaviour and FNIS Creature Pack below the DLCs in priority, FNIS Generator works fine but my game immideately gets a CTD when I try to load a save. In addition to that, I get the crushed breasts bug (I use CBBE, TBBP, HDT, XPMSE, Ragdolls, and Remodelled armor for CBBE TBBP HDT). 

Do you have any idea how to solve this problem? 

PS: In case you need my full Mod/Plugin-list, can you tell me how to copy/paste it here from MO?

The mods just don't actually load in game. I have them ticked in the left and right panes in MO and use all the third party software like FNIS, LOOT, Wrye etc and run the game through SKSE Launcher. However, something I thought of late last night that I can't check until later is that maybe it's the ENB files I have? I did have an issue with them before with CTD on launch and tried a full reinstall, and only realised after that it was probably the dll file from ENB that I read on a few sites can cause issues with MO, so I'll try that later and get back here with the result.

So i tried everything short of a full skyrim reinstall, the only thing that worked was downgrading MO to 1.2.16. Also, ENB stopped the game from even starting at all ie not even to the Beth logo, the game just didn't start after trying to reinstall ENB.

I've been having problems with both my MO setups (two separate drives) past few months thats really annoying, problem is it keeps unchecking mods in the right pane the Mods are checked in the left pane so i assume that its also checked in the right as before but for some unknown reason it randomly unchecks some mods in the right pane for no reason which i believe is causing stability issues in game.

Any one else have this problem?. Seems to be getting worse too as i've caught it unchecking my Bash patch more often lately.

MO versions1.2.14 and 1.2.11

Hi, I've recently installed SL (I use ModManager) but cannot get it to work with FNIS-Generator.

The reason is that the official DLCs Dawnguard and Dragonborn overwrite files from the FNIS Creature pack (like: meshes/actors/canine/characters dog/dogbehaviour.hkx). When I run FNIS, I get this message: 

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.59c ...
ERROR(53): File "D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\canine\behaviors\dogbehavior.hkx" couldn't be found. 

So the logical solution seems to rearrange the priority list. 

But when I now move FNIS Behaviour and FNIS Creature Pack below the DLCs in priority, FNIS Generator works fine but my game immideately gets a CTD when I try to load a save. In addition to that, I get the crushed breasts bug (I use CBBE, TBBP, HDT, XPMSE, Ragdolls, and Remodelled armor for CBBE TBBP HDT). 

Do you have any idea how to solve this problem? 

PS: In case you need my full Mod/Plugin-list, can you tell me how to copy/paste it here from MO?

DLCs are always loaded first. Anything installed as a mod should be overwriting DLCs and game files, not the other way around. It's not even possible, unless you extracted the game .bsa files. You didn't extract those and install them as a mod, did you?

Crushed boobs is a mod issue, not a MO issue. Is your skeleton installed after body mods? (should be)

So i tried everything short of a full skyrim reinstall, the only thing that worked was downgrading MO to 1.2.16. Also, ENB stopped the game from even starting at all ie not even to the Beth logo, the game just didn't start after trying to reinstall ENB.

Does the game start fine with your ENB installed to MO v1.2.16? I don't really recommend ENBs. I tried a couple, got rid of them, and just installed retexture mods.

RC is your best bet for ENB-related issues. (he'll chime in, don't worry)

I've been having problems with both my MO setups (two separate drives) past few months thats really annoying, problem is it keeps unchecking mods in the right pane the Mods are checked in the left pane so i assume that its also checked in the right as before but for some unknown reason it randomly unchecks some mods in the right pane for no reason which i believe is causing stability issues in game.

Any one else have this problem?. Seems to be getting worse too as i've caught it unchecking my Bash patch more often lately.

MO versions1.2.14 and 1.2.11

So you check the esp on the right, and it's always unchecked again when you start MO back up? Are they the same mods each time, or is it just totally random?

After you check the boxes, open your modlist.txt in your profiles folder (in your actual profile name), and see if those .esp files have a " + " next to them, or a " - ". If it's a " - ", manually type a " + " in place the " - ", and fire up MO. It will have no excuse to not check it for you at that point. If you do that, and it ends up unchecking them, then we need to investigate a bit. Or, you could upgrade to the new version and try that. Newest is 1.2.17 (for now).

Is your game and your MO installed outside of Program Files? A default installation path for Skyrim and MO (Program Files (x86)) could trigger Windows to act up and give issues with mods, though unchecking your mods in MO should not be one of those issues...

Also, checking a mod in the left pane does not automatically mean the .esp files will be checked. You may have to check them yourselves. A couple versions ago, MO didn't auto-check .bsa files either, but it seems to do it automatically now.