If it does do the job well perhaps Tannin might want to include it into the next release (with a bit of testing and customization/optimizations etc of course) This can be a very useful tool and perhaps even useful if some Skyrim games decide to start referencing other mods as well. The author can make the needed changes to the code so that this can work for MO.

That one's up to the author this time. Maybe I'll mention it to him, and tell him let know Tannin about the tool. I just don't want my name being involved.

1. I already "bug" him enough
  2. Dealing with other MO things, and it's consuming all my time
  3. If it ends up having some major bug that reveals itself later, I can say I had nothing to do with it
  4. Don't want to troubleshoot it, unless I myself become familiar with it, but Team Members can support it, if they'd like

That said, it does look pretty useful. As for number 3, if people are asking themselves why I said such a thing, this was at the end of the Desc for the tool:

Because only the presence and not the content of ESP/ESM files is needed only empty files are created inside the dummy data folder.

Remember the issue about blank files not being seen by MO? But, if it works for the author, it should work for me too, so perhaps disregard, I hope ;)

RC, it lets multiple HUD mods possible to use at once, and I assume, any mods that need a certain HUD mod will have no issues, even if you're using more than one HUD mod. Haven't checked out the forum though, so maybe there's more to it.

attachicon.gifTAnnin.PNG

He is already aware of the project and seemed interested. The author is just waiting for Tannin to "reveal  his own plans." .. :D.

Oh.. already a bug or something. Dont' use it for Project Nevada - Extra Options... It appears if there are missing files it causes many errors etc.

Not a bug related to MO.

Project Nevada - Extra Options has an Equipment module that you can install, but it's currently unfinished and installing it will result in tons of bugs and it will lack the actual files the Extra Equipment Options need. It's a PN issue, not MO.

I wasn't referencing it as a bug with MO.. ;)

Woops. :P

I've been having a little trouble recently using the 4gb loader with MO. Sometimes when launching it I get an error that it "Failed to write memory of child process". Using the target shortcut listed on the 4gb page worked before, but now it seems random whether or not MO will launch or not.

I've been having a little trouble recently using the 4gb loader with MO. Sometimes when launching it I get an error that it "Failed to write memory of child process". Using the target shortcut listed on the 4gb page worked before, but now it seems random whether or not MO will launch or not.

Like this?

Like this?

Yeah. But I'm using the shortcut line, and it still tends to crash now.

Could we put those quotes in spoilers please? :blush:

"quotes"

:D

Thank you...

No problem... lol. Hope everything is good with you and school. Seems like a good time to get other projects done. I almost have Skyrim perfect. Just some graphic issues (clipping) and properly tracking the "acts" for 1.59c. 1.59 works fine .. will get to the bottom of it soon hopefully then on to fallout. After some playing of a game.. ;)

Any ETA on the new release?

Clipping? I had it too until I switched to UNPB. Adjustments seem to be necessary each time. I'm just really glad I finally have boob collision. Doesn't work for the TBD body, and SL anims look bad with TBD too. I really need to make my own body. Been wanting to do that for a long time now.

NO ETA yet. I saw someone mention they were using 1.2.5, so I rushed over to the Nexus, only to see the same version as the latest. Must've been typo. I was like "1.2.5??" 8O

Not out yet. Still waiting on a couple responses.

It was running. Again, it's off and on for me. I've gotten a new hard drive and entirely clean-installed my OS, so I'll try it on my new system and see if does the same thing once I get my GPU.

K. If the issue's real, Tannin needs to know soon.

Btw, off topic...where did you get your profile pic? :P

It was running. Again, it's off and on for me. I've gotten a new hard drive and entirely clean-installed my OS, so I'll try it on my new system and see if does the same thing once I get my GPU.

K. If the issue's real, Tannin needs to know soon.

Btw, off topic...where did you get your profile pic? :P

8chan. It was a nice find. :P

Hi people

Reading lots of people here talking about this software of the gods for months, and now i am curious to try this :D

From what i read, this is like an all-in-one tool that can be used to Oblivion, New Vegas and Skyrim witch is great for me because i can stop using 4 or 5 managers.

But i have 2 questions:

1- Is it user friendly ? I have no problems using wrye bash, OBBM, FOMM, NMM.

2- I want to make a clean vanilla game to play and other for my dirty deeds. Can i make something like this ? one save for the vanilla Squall and one save for Naughty Squall ?

Hi people

Reading lots of people here talking about this software of the gods for months, and now i am curious to try this :D

From what i read, this is like an all-in-one tool that can be used to Oblivion, New Vegas and Skyrim witch is great for me because i can stop using 4 or 5 managers.

But i have 2 questions:

2- I want to make a clean vanilla game to play and other for my dirty deeds. Can i make something like this ? one save for the vanilla Squall and one save for Naughty Squall ?

1- Mostly. I mean, if people that used NMM all their lives managed to switch to it without much problem, , you seem to have the experience to quite easily get a hang of it. I will say, whoever, that some random things are sometimes not that clear, but I really mean random things. I had a hell of a time figuring out how to add new mod categories (it simply wouldn't appear, can't remember how I did it in the end) for some reason. But the actual main are important features are quite easy and clear to get.

2- That's one of the main feature of MO. You can create various profiles with different mods. You can even isolate a save folder for each profile so your saves don't get mixed up. The only thing to keep in mind is say, if you download a mod for your vanilla game, and think "Hey this is pretty sweet I'm keeping that", if you want that mod on your naughty profile you'll have to install it there too.

Hi people

But i have 2 questions:

I have a "clean" Profile, and many dirty Profiles. I do have to make sure and erase meshes\auxbones\tail from FNIS Behavior Files in My "clean" Profile when I do play it or Argonians and Khajiit will have stiff tails. Mod Organiser does keep My "clean" Profile Saves completely separated from My other Profiles Saved Games.

Mod Organiser has a learning curve, and I did watch the videos in the STEP Guide before using Mod Organiser on a new PC.

I am using Mod Organiser for Skyrim, both Fallouts, and a non Steam version of Oblivion. 

I do have to make sure and erase meshes\auxbones\tail from FNIS Behavior Files in My "clean" Profile when I do play it or Argonians and Khajiit will have stiff tails. Mod Organiser does keep My "clean" Profile Saves completely separated from My other Profiles Saved Games.

I ran into this recently and took quite some time to fix. How do you keep this clean? I am sure it is simple but I don't want to go through that process again.

I do have to make sure and erase meshes\auxbones\tail from FNIS Behavior Files in My "clean" Profile when I do play it or Argonians and Khajiit will have stiff tails. Mod Organiser does keep My "clean" Profile Saves completely separated from My other Profiles Saved Games.

I ran into this recently and took quite some time to fix. How do you keep this clean? I am sure it is simple but I don't want to go through that process again.

I just delete the auxbones folder through the filetree from FNIS Behavior Files for the SFW Profile before running FNIS. Deactivating FNIS in the SFW Profile is another option.

I would never known of this problem if I had not made a SFW Profile to help a Poster with the stiff tails.

Hi people

But i have 2 questions:

1- Mostly. I mean, if people that used NMM all their lives managed to switch to it without much problem, , you seem to have the experience to quite easily get a hang of it. I will say, whoever, that some random things are sometimes not that clear, but I really mean random things. I had a hell of a time figuring out how to add new mod categories (it simply wouldn't appear, can't remember how I did it in the end) for some reason. But the actual main are important features are quite easy and clear to get.

2- That's one of the main feature of MO. You can create various profiles with different mods. You can even isolate a save folder for each profile so your saves don't get mixed up. The only thing to keep in mind is say, if you download a mod for your vanilla game, and think "Hey this is pretty sweet I'm keeping that", if you want that mod on your naughty profile you'll have to install it there too.

Hi people

But i have 2 questions:

I have a "clean" Profile, and many dirty Profiles. I do have to make sure and erase meshes\auxbones\tail from FNIS Behavior Files in My "clean" Profile when I do play it or Argonians and Khajiit will have stiff tails. Mod Organiser does keep My "clean" Profile Saves completely separated from My other Profiles Saved Games.

Mod Organiser has a learning curve, and I did watch the videos in the STEP Guide before using Mod Organiser on a new PC.

I am using Mod Organiser for Skyrim, both Fallouts, and a non Steam version of Oblivion. 

Thanks for the info people :)

I just delete the auxbones folder through the filetree from FNIS Behavior Files for the SFW Profile before running FNIS. Deactivating FNIS in the SFW Profile is another option.

I would never known of this problem if I had not made a SFW Profile to help a Poster with the stiff tails.

I had that problem however I copied the default (clean) to a new profile and when I run the patches. SUM, FNIS etc or run any other patches that I need to get things up to speed and stable I have those added later to the profile I am using. I can have dozens of patches. In theory this never should have happened. Must have done something wrong somewhere. I am also having some problems with the Sexlab Diary  updating. Indicating an improper installed Sexlab or upgrade. Not possible as I run a clean system ( or so I thought) and Sexlab is fresh when I start, or at least should be.

Those files should be in the files that are produced from FNIS when it is ran.. or are they in the FNIS mod itself.. Either case not a major problem. Delete the ran FNIS files or reinstall FNIS itself. (overwriting the original files) and done. Just need to know which section that is under. It was so annoying and I have noticed some others having that problem but not definitive answers.

I've recently switched to MO and absolutely loving it so far!

However, it seems that I cannot preview any animations in CK after the migration. Could anyone help me solving this problem?

Thanks!

Wish I could help, but I've never even previewed an anim in CK myself, with or without MO. Surely a modder here somewhere has done it...

I had that problem however I copied the default (clean) to a new profile and when I run the patches. SUM, FNIS etc or run any other patches that I need to get things up to speed and stable I have those added later to the profile I am using. I can have dozens of patches. In theory this never should have happened. Must have done something wrong somewhere. I am also having some problems with the Sexlab Diary  updating. Indicating an improper installed Sexlab or upgrade. Not possible as I run a clean system ( or so I thought) and Sexlab is fresh when I start, or at least should be.

Those files should be in the files that are produced from FNIS when it is ran.. or are they in the FNIS mod itself.. Either case not a major problem. Delete the ran FNIS files or reinstall FNIS itself. (overwriting the original files) and done. Just need to know which section that is under. It was so annoying and I have noticed some others having that problem but not definitive answers.

The Files are generated when FNIS Behavior Files and FNIS Creatures are run on another Profile. I am glad this problem does not seem to affect Bodyslide or LOOT. 

I think something in FNIS Creatures is causing the meshes/auxbones to be placed by the same method that allows TES5Edit to replace the cleaned esm and esp files when it is run, but I am not mentally capable of seeing how it is happening.