Does anyone know of a mod that could break alternate start living another live ?? i am trying to narrow my list the list down, but when i create new game i am placed lower then the ground and fall down. :D

Trouble shooting skyrim seem to be real pain, even with Mod Organizer.

n.v.m it looks like Pirates of the Pacific was the culprit. It took some time after deactivating some mods to fix this bug.

@Knightmare23:

If you mean "can it be installed anywhere?", then yes.

i mean would it work if i do this:

• extract the update to a temp folder
  • copy the mods and profiles from the original directory
  • test if temp is working
  • delete old install
  • copy the files from temp to the original directory

No. You need more than just those folders and the update to use MO. Otherwise, you'll be missing stuff, like python and image formats. If you're using 1.2.1, just drop the update in the MO folder. If you're using any earlier version, just move the mods and profiles folders to the new MO, and delete the old MO.

Updated to 1.2.6 yet... Nexus has no servers. None at all. Don't seem to be a problem with the MO updater. It seems to be a problem with Nexus. Before when the updater didn't work it was likley because of the massive rewrite of the mod manager. Now there is only some quick fixes. It should work fine. Now I can't get the new update. :(

Speaking of that:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.2.6 emergency bugfix released
It turns out that in my hurry to fix the download issues I didn't test 1.2.5 enough and a major issue crept in that led to file conflicts being resolved differently from how they are supposed to be.

1.2.6 only fixes 95% of the problem so you'll have to look out for two things:
a] please ensure your DLCs (and other mods not managed by MO, that's the ones without a checkbox) are at the very top of your modlist, only unofficial patches should be up there with them.
b] please ensure you didn't unpack the BSAs of the unofficial patches. If you did, please reinstall them and don't unpack this time.

It's late in my time zone so further explanations, changelogs and so on will have to wait...
Just one more thing:
Yay, Mod Organizer reached 10000 Endorsements yesterday! Thank you all for your support!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nexus servers are down as always. SourceForge doesn't have the new version or the update listed yet, so I'll have to wait until the stupid Nexus finally works for a few minutes and quickly download/upload it before they go back down again. <_<

Edit: Guess I wasn't quick enough on the dl. I gotta be more vigilant if I want to catch the Nexus while they're servers briefly work. Gotta be quick! :ph34r:

I actually liked the old way of picking file servers rather than that automated BS that limey just threw in.

Fortunately in 1.2.5 I have yet to encounter some errors, as I had a very smooth playthrough until 4am.

EDIT: got the update. Should send you a case of beer but as I'm living in a place known for bad mail service.

post-95254-0-65663800-1403753520_thumb.jpg

I updated to the newest version and was met with an option to choose which "side" MO uses to load my mods. What was the original way it did things? I let it use the left pane of installed mods to dictate load order but I'm having issues, so I'm wondering if the plugin list was used before or not. x.x

Also can I switch between options after the initial thing or am I stuck? :(

I'm old fashioned and want it to use my ESP load order on the right side but it seems to be using the left pane causing me no end to headache. :P

im having problem, and im not sure what it was. when i tried to add new mods and start game, it acting like i removed some mods and everything's messed up. my followers disappeared, my equipment (mods, not vanilla) vanished, and everything else seems to be partially working.

i removed that new mod, everything back to normal. i know you might say "it's that mod, [insert what to do with it here]", but i have added different mod, same thing.

i even turn on some mods that i installed long ago, still happens.

i also started new game, got vanilla intro, instead of random start.

did i hit the limit of mods for computer or something?

I updated to the newest version and was met with an option to choose which "side" MO uses to load my mods. What was the original way it did things? I let it use the left pane of installed mods to dictate load order but I'm having issues, so I'm wondering if the plugin list was used before or not. x.x

Also can I switch between options after the initial thing or am I stuck? :(

I'm old fashioned and want it to use my ESP load order on the right side but it seems to be using the left pane causing me no end to headache. :P

It did? It didn't ask ME that. How rude. Well, check in your settings and see if you have an option to switch sides. Mine doesn't appear to have that option, but then again, it just loaded as normal for me. Sorry. My MO loaded in the classic style.

Edit: Wait a minute...did you say "yes" to the tutorial when it first fired up?

im having problem, and im not sure what it was. when i tried to add new mods and start game, it acting like i removed some mods and everything's messed up. my followers disappeared, my equipment (mods, not vanilla) vanished, and everything else seems to be partially working.

i removed that new mod, everything back to normal. i know you might say "it's that mod, [insert what to do with it here]", but i have added different mod, same thing.

Check for a message at the bottom that tells you that you modlist.txt was saved. Then, add your mod. Check for a new message about your modlist. Go manually verify that your modlist.txt (in profiles\[profile name]) shows the right setup. If not, remove the mod, make a copy of the txt, add the mod, then go paste the txt to the profile and see if your mods work. If they don't after all that, it's likely a bug, and should be reported to the issue tracker, and maybe mentioned on Tannin's Nexus thread.

Hitting the mod limit would just randomly crash Skyrim during gameplay.

Greetings

How do you launch ATTK lite launcher with MO? need some kind of proxy?

I haven't purchased that program, so I don't know. It seems that it was on Nexus at some point, but the author has hidden the file (I hate it when people do that!).

Check for a message at the bottom that tells you that you modlist.txt was saved. Then, add your mod. Check for a new message about your modlist. Go manually verify that your modlist.txt (in profiles\[profile name]) shows the right setup. If not, remove the mod, make a copy of the txt, add the mod, then go paste the txt to the profile and see if your mods work. If they don't after all that, it's likely a bug, and should be reported to the issue tracker, and maybe mentioned on Tannin's Nexus thread.

Hitting the mod limit would just randomly crash Skyrim during gameplay.

i decided to update despite that it's isn't fully complete yet, and it does say that modlist.txt is saved, but the problem is still there. i also checked the modlist.txt and it does save the order and checklist.

i did a little test by adding new mod and remove few, it's seem to be working. i guess i'll report this to this issue tracker

So just to clarify, you checked the list, if showed the right stuff, you added the mod, the list showed that it was added (+[new mod]), but all the mods stopped working again? Wtf? At that point, it may be a good idea to open mods "in explorer" (after adding a new mod), and make sure you don't get an error, because if mods are not working at all, then MO may not be reading any mod info, and there's a chance MO will find no mod where it used to be.

Also, if the info IS there, and everything appears to be installed and active, then MO may not be using them, which is like the mother of all bugs for MO. That would warrant a new version, but I've never heard of all mods failing entirely just because you added a mod to MO.

And no, I don't think it has anything to do with the mod itself. No mod could do that to MO.

yes. just as you said. 

it seems to be related to esp part because other mods that only provides texture/meshes didn't cause this bug.

Well, at this point, I'll have to give it a try. Did you report it to the tracker? I wonder if others have had this problem...

If so, please report it here.

Thank you AshenWolf. A question: have you downgraded to an earlier MO and everything worked with your current mods and profiles folders? (which seems like the likely next step for you)

yes. just as you said. 

it seems to be related to esp part because other mods that only provides texture/meshes didn't cause this bug.

Well, at this point, I'll have to give it a try. Did you report it to the tracker? I wonder if others have had this problem...

If so, please report it here.

Thank you AshenWolf. A question: have you downgraded to an earlier MO and everything worked with your current mods and profiles folders? (which seems like the likely next step for you)

i was using V1.2 when the problem shows up, and i thought it might go away if i update it, but nope.

Ashen: what's ID of the last ESP in your plugin order?

Falafel: add ATTK like any other program --> Cogs.

Arizona: mind that you can't install more than one mod modifying the same file of HUD/UI using MO -- you must use FOMM lub NMM for that.

ID? wut?