Just did a fresh install that took me the whole day for transition from nmm to MO just to experience startup ctd's.Can;t pinpoint the problem.

My load order

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Dawnguard.esm
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
HearthFires.esm
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
SGHairPackBase.esm
Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
SPIKE.esm
WinterholdDestruction.esm
Inn Girls Resources.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
Convenient Horses.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch.esp
Moss Rocks.esp
CharacterMakingExtender.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Reduced.esp
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Interiors.esp
CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp
SkyRe_Main.esp
AMB Glass Variants Lore.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Sound.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
Animations.esp
Differently Ebony.esp
Dual Wield Parrying_ScriptDragon.esp
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
FreeMem.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
Headtracking.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch_DB.esp
Facelight.esp
SkyRe_Survivalism.esp
3DNPC.esp
FCO - Follower Commentary Overhaul.esp
ExpandedWinterholdRuins.esp
CWIDawnDragonPatch.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
Proper Aiming.esp
Better Dynamic Snow.esp
ShootingStars.esp
ShowRaceMenuAlternative.esp
SkyRe_EnemyScaling.esp
SupermodelSkyrim.esp
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dungeons.esp
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dawnguard Interiors.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
SupermodelDawnguard.esp
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Exteriors.esp
RLO - Major City Exteriors - No Guard Torches.esp
EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
CinematicFireFX.esp
SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB.esp
SkyFalls Dragonborn Small waterfalls.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
RND_USKP-Patch.esp
RealShelter.esp
SGHairPackAIO.esp
Immersive Wenches.esp
SkyUI.esp
Dual Sheath Redux.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
Supreme Storms - Cot Version.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch_SupStorms.esp
THRena.esp
SBF All In One + DLC.esp
Orc&ElfFix4TBBP.esp
aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp
UltimateCombat.esp
Watercolor_for_ENB_RWT.esp
Watercolor_for_ENB_RWT_RND.esp
When Vampires Attack.esp
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
dodge.esp
getSnowy.esp
iHUD.esp
whiterun spruce by revan1199.esp
SkyRe_EncounterZones.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Minor Cities and Town Interiors.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves.esp
SFO - Dragonborn.esp
Immersive Dragonborn.esp
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
SkyRe_StandingStones.esp
Chesko_Frostfall.esp
RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp
Drinking Fountains of Skyrim.esp
RND_DrinkingFountains-Patch.esp
SkyRe_EnemyAI.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Dragonborn.esp
RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp
RND_AnimalLoot.esp
Perfect Whiterun_outside district by ReVan1199.esp
Immersive Battles.esp
Immersive Dawnguard.esp
Immersive Travelers.esp
DragonCombatOverhaulDragonborn.esp
The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp
Immersive Patrols.esp
Immersive Mercenaries.esp
FNISspells.esp
Grass_On_Steroids_SFO.esp
The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Dawnguard.esp
Immersive Werewolves.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Dawnguard.esp
BlockSparkles.esp
Immersive Brigands.esp
SkyRe_Combat.esp
Immersive Factions.esp
ReProccer.esp
Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp

Weird error message MO gives me but my current load order doesn't seem to agree

The conflict resolution order for some mods with scripts differs from the corresponding esp. This can lead to subtle, hard to locate bugs. You should re-order the affected mods. The following changes should fix the issue:

• Move Amazing Follower Tweaks after Run For Your Lives-23906-1-2
  • Move SkyUI after Amazing Follower Tweaks
  • Move Enhanced Blood Textures 3_5d-60-3-5d after SkyUI
  • Move When Vampires Attack-28235-1-0-1 after Enhanced Blood Textures 3_5d-60-3-5d
  • Move The Dance of Death 4-0 Beta - Ultimate Edition-10906-4-0 after When Vampires Attack-28235-1-0-1

My most recent papyrus report

I am using latest fnis with arm fix and latest non beta xpmse skeleton with cbbe  tbbp and latest stable version of hdt

Thanks!!

Well, the MO error is wrong, since all your mods are in the order it's suggesting. The log seems to be showing all sorts of errors with your DLCs. It seems to be your whole log. Have you run TES5Edit? That should tell you exactly what's wrong. If it's a dlc issue, you may need to verify cache on steam.

I have seen this part mentioned before but some say you need to have data when zipped the mod so mod Organizer uses it but everytime i have data i get an error with wrong structure. So i always leave data out of the mod since it seem Mod Organizer will create it own Data anyway.

Well, the MO error is wrong, since all your mods are in the order it's suggesting. The log seems to be showing all sorts of errors with your DLCs. It seems to be your whole log. Have you run TES5Edit? That should tell you exactly what's wrong. If it's a dlc issue, you may need to verify cache on steam.

i have used tes5edit to clean my dlc's and other mods i have intalled from dirty edits if that is what you mean!I also had tes5edit to run through my whole intallation so as to see if there is a spesific load order issue but the procees finalises with no error messages.I use latetest version of tes5edit if that;s of any significance.

Here is my tes5edit log if it is of any help!

How do i varify cache on steam?I have the legendary retail version

Thanks!

So do I. It's as simple as:

Go to Steam. Click on Games (at the top left)

Find your game installation

Right-click Skyrim

Click 'properties'

Go to 'Local Files'

'Verify' that mug.

Did that, and steam said that 5 files failed to be verified and then they were re-downloaded.I runned loot again and saw that the dlc's had their dirty edits back.I started skyrim with skse through MO and ctded at startup after i loaded my test cell save file (the one with the riekling inside).

By the way, this happens with the modded profile i created.The default one that has no mods installed loads and starts o.k with the exeption of the T-pose of pc and npc characters because of FNIS.When i run FNIS for the default profile it gives me another error:

ERROR(7): Δημιουργήθηκε εξαίρεση τύπου 'System.OutOfMemoryException'.

@PeterForFun:

For one, don't use the default profile for any reason other than to verify that it takes you back to no-mods status. That's why it's there.

The fact that it gave you 'failed files' tells me the verification was necessary. Verification can only "complete" when the game is playable.

Your Gibberish error (7) confuses me, needless to say. There's nothing legible there. It's Moonspeak, and whatever mod causing it came from a different country (classic).

At any rate, verifying was good, and now we move forward.

If you have a foreign-ass file, rid yourself of it now, even if it does something awesome, to check shit. 

I hope you didn't clean the 'Update'...that would be disastrous.

Many many more things...maybe we should PM and add the solution after? :P

So I have MO reporting "Download failed. Server reported:" and that's it.

Did Nexus change the protocol or something?

EDIT: It apparently cant' log in

Very likely. Nexus protocol is what caused MO updating to go out of whack in the first place. Drove many people crazy, but Nexus is the only ""fix"" available. Sorry. :sleepy:

Edit...I find it depressing that MO is somehow still at the mercy of Nexus' 'Update' mess. Nexus needs to get their shit together, so MO can get IT'S shit together.

So do I. It's as simple as:

Go to Steam. Click on Games (at the top left)

Find your game installation

Right-click Skyrim

Click 'properties'

Go to 'Local Files'

'Verify' that mug.

Did that, and steam said that 5 files failed to be verified and then they were re-downloaded.I runned loot again and saw that the dlc's had their dirty edits back.I started skyrim with skse through MO and ctded at startup after i loaded my test cell save file (the one with the riekling inside).

By the way, this happens with the modded profile i created.The default one that has no mods installed loads and starts o.k with the exeption of the T-pose of pc and npc characters because of FNIS.When i run FNIS for the default profile it gives me another error:

ERROR(7): Δημιουργήθηκε εξαίρεση τύπου 'System.OutOfMemoryException'.

When you verify the Cache in Steam it replaces anything that isn't correct. Including those cleaned DLC's. Everytime you verify the cache those will be returned. NO problem they are easy to fix and clean up. Verify cache returns all the Steam files (main, DLC's etc) back to the original. No changes to other files you have in the folder should happen.

Hi, fellow MO fans !

I'm still having issues with MO + Bodyslide + Armors & clothes replacers !

So I just wanted to say 'Hello ! Is there finally a good tutorial about how to use MO + BODYSLIDE 2.0 ?'

I'm tired of doing it again and again and having problems again and again...

I'm so desperate I'm about to launch Bodyslide.exe with MO and let the files created go to the physical Data folder !!! Please help me before I ruin everything MO was made for !

EDIT - Sigh... And why when I copy a profile, the actions I do on this said profile are made on the original as well ?! AAAARRRGGGHHHH !!!!!  

Hi, fellow MO fans !

So I just wanted to say 'Hello ! Is there finally a good tutorial about how to use MO + BODYSLIDE 2.0 ?'

I'm so desperate I'm about to launch Bodyslide.exe with MO and let the files created go to the physical Data folder !!! Please help me before I ruin everything MO was made for !

EDIT - Sigh... And why when I copy a profile, the actions I do on this said profile are made on the original as well ?! AAAARRRGGGHHHH !!!!!  

There is a config file in Bodyslide. These are my settings: Just load "Bodyslide 2 Output" last so it overwrites the Normal CBBE and Armor Mods. (At least after all these)

<MeshOutputPath>G:\Mod Organizer\mods\Bodyslide 2 Output\</MeshOutputPath>
    <GameDataPath>G:\Mod Organizer\mods\Bodyslide 2 Output\</GameDataPath>

Hi, fellow MO fans !

There is a config file in Bodyslide. These are my settings: Just load "Bodyslide 2 Output" last so it overwrites the Normal CBBE and Armor Mods. (At least after all these)

<MeshOutputPath>G:\Mod Organizer\mods\Bodyslide 2 Output\</MeshOutputPath>
    <GameDataPath>G:\Mod Organizer\mods\Bodyslide 2 Output\</GameDataPath>

Well thanks but how do I make it work with MO ? It only takes archives when I try to add anything ! I need to make an archive then ?

- Get Bodyslide to work:

Install it as usual. Note that if you look in it, you'll see no recognizable (by MO) data in it. Fuck it. Install it anyway. When you do, MO will give you the standard warning that there is "no game data on top level". Fuck that too. When it's installed, navigate the 'explorer' to the Bodyslide.exe, and add it as an executable. When you run it, it will overwrite the .nif files you chose to alter, so have a copy of your mod-to-be-altered beforehand.

Just make a copy of the mod you wanna alter. Then altering it won't be risky. Or, you can make whatever changes, and if you want to revert it back to it's original state, you can remove it and reinstall real quick. Afterall, MO doesn't make changes to the actual mod, it makes changes to an extraction...a "copy" of the mod. BS doesn't send it's changes to a virtual folder. MO can't change that.

When you run it, it will overwrite the .nif files you chose to alter, so have a copy of your mod-to-be-altered beforehand.

Or change the settings and it won't even try to write in the Data Folder and thus overwriting loaded nif files.

Very likely. Nexus protocol is what caused MO updating to go out of whack in the first place. Drove many people crazy, but Nexus is the only ""fix"" available. Sorry. :sleepy:

Edit...I find it depressing that MO is somehow still at the mercy of Nexus' 'Update' mess. Nexus needs to get their shit together, so MO can get IT'S shit together.

I'm having the same problem.  You know what Nexus staff is like, they're probably doing this on purpose to make it harder to use MO.

I do have an issue to ask about.  I'm using version 1.1.2 (I just started using MO and I don't want to mess around with a beta) and when I click "sort" I get an error message that says "Failed to run boss: Cannot find online masterlist revision number".  Right now my mods are all in the wrong load order and there are LOTS of them, making manually sorting them quite the task.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

- Get Bodyslide to work:

Install it as usual. Note that if you look in it, you'll see no recognizable (by MO) data in it. Fuck it. Install it anyway. When you do, MO will give you the standard warning that there is "no game data on top level". Fuck that too. When it's installed, navigate the 'explorer' to the Bodyslide.exe, and add it as an executable. When you run it, it will overwrite the .nif files you chose to alter, so have a copy of your mod-to-be-altered beforehand.

Just make a copy of the mod you wanna alter. Then altering it won't be risky. Or, you can make whatever changes, and if you want to revert it back to it's original state, you can remove it and reinstall real quick. Afterall, MO doesn't make changes to the actual mod, it makes changes to an extraction...a "copy" of the mod. BS doesn't send it's changes to a virtual folder. MO can't change that.

When you run it, it will overwrite the .nif files you chose to alter, so have a copy of your mod-to-be-altered beforehand.

Or change the settings and it won't even try to write in the Data Folder and thus overwriting loaded nif files.

Thank you, guys.

After 6 hours of testing and thinking, I used the old 'Ctrl + click Create Bodies/Batch Build' trick to get the files in a customized folder and it took an awful amount of time and focus to make sure everything was alright. Then, zip it and cross fingers when loading in MO. Seems to work so far.

But I still wonder why making changes on a copy of a profile changes the original profile too... Any idea ?

Thank you, guys.

After 6 hours of testing and thinking, I used the old 'Ctrl + click Create Bodies/Batch Build' trick to get the files in a customized folder and it took an awful amount of time and focus to make sure everything was alright. Then, zip it and cross fingers when loading in MO. Seems to work so far.

But I still wonder why making changes on a copy of a profile changes the original profile too... Any idea ?

Nice to hear it works.

If you change the mods: YES. They are shared for all profiles.

Overwrite is also shared. Hope this will get changed.

So if you want to edit one mod, copy it and load it instead.