I was wondering if anyone noticed this behaviour from fnis. not using mo and fnis takes less time generate the animations but using mo and fnis together then fnis takes way longer to generate the animations ???

And this is with MO version 1_2_18

I never noticed a difference. Very early on I started using FNIS solely within MO and it's been fine. Make sure you've followed all instructions for FNIS in MO. I've since switched to the newer version of MO, but even with 1.2.18 I never had issues with FNIS running slow or taking longer.

I was wondering if anyone noticed this behaviour from fnis. not using mo and fnis takes less time generate the animations but using mo and fnis together then fnis takes way longer to generate the animations ???

I never noticed a difference. Very early on I started using FNIS solely within MO and it's been fine. Make sure you've followed all instructions for FNIS in MO. I've since switched to the newer version of MO, but even with 1.2.18 I never had issues with FNIS running slow or taking longer.
I've noticed this, FNIS still works but it just takes anywhere from 1-3 minutes or so for me too. I think it's just the amount of stuff it needs to load, I have 13 animation mods and 3 creature mods it has to detect. It normally freezes and stops responding for a minute before suddenly finishing.

I've noticed this, FNIS still works but it just takes anywhere from 1-3 minutes or so for me too. I think it's just the amount of stuff it needs to load, I have 13 animation mods and 3 creature mods it has to detect. It normally freezes and stops responding for a minute before suddenly finishing.

It is as stated above. I believe it is the amount of animations you need to load. There is only a slight difference between the two for me at least according to my experience.

FNIS has indeed a lot to do, especially when you have creatures involved. However, for creatures FNIS has a generation optimizer which will figure out of specific behavior files can be used from previous runs. Helps in most cases. However, when the file which keeps track of the necessary information should get lost (e.g. because of some manipulation with MO) you will unnecessarily have to run the long track.

If FNIS "freezes" then you still have an old FNIS version. I can't remember when I improved that. Either 5.2 or 5.3. But there is no need to use older FNIS version. FNIS is always upward compatible for release versions.

FNIS has indeed a lot to do, especially when you have creatures involved. However, for creatures FNIS has a generation optimizer which will figure out of specific behavior files can be used from previous runs. Helps in most cases. However, when the file which keeps track of the necessary information should get lost (e.g. because of some manipulation with MO) you will unnecessarily have to run the long track.

If FNIS "freezes" then you still have an old FNIS version. I can't remember when I improved that. Either 5.2 or 5.3. But there is no need to use older FNIS version. FNIS is always upward compatible for release versions.

I'll be honest, I actually forgot to ever check for and update FNIS. I'll do that later...

Anyone know how to get Bodyslide to work with Mod Organizer i keep getting this error.

Cannot load resources from 'file/F%3a/res/BodyslideFrame.xrc'

followed by Bodyslide & Outfit Studio has stopped working.

The new BodySlide? And 1.3.4 MO?

If yes, you can't add bodyslide to executables using the configure executables dialogues. (If you already did... then remove it using that same dialogue)

Instead you have to go into the data tab (right pane) and scroll down to where you can expand what you need to make the BodySlide executable visible, then right-click it and add as executable from there.

Then it works. (I'm using it right now as a matter of fact... :)  )

Does anyone know if bsa also counts as esp/esm in newest MO ?? the reason i ask is loot says i only have 158 mods yet when i load wrye bash it will give me error after creating a bash file ?? mods needs to be lower then 266 etc. or something like that even though the bash file is created correctly.

Anyone know how to get Bodyslide to work with Mod Organizer i keep getting this error.

Cannot load resources from 'file/F%3a/res/BodyslideFrame.xrc'

followed by Bodyslide & Outfit Studio has stopped working.

The new BodySlide? And 1.3.4 MO?

If yes, you can't add bodyslide to executables using the configure executables dialogues. (If you already did... then remove it using that same dialogue)

Instead you have to go into the data tab (right pane) and scroll down to where you can expand what you need to make the BodySlide executable visible, then right-click it and add as executable from there.

Then it works. (I'm using it right now as a matter of fact... :)  )

1.3.4 MO and not sure if its the new bodyslide.

Is anyone getting a "failed to initialize plugin" and sth about installerBCF.py at MO startup?

I saw the 1.3.4 notes that state that vc100 runtime needs to be installed for the external installer, but it seems to be (at least it appears in the Add/remove programs list).

Is anyone getting a "failed to initialize plugin" and sth about installerBCF.py at MO startup?

I saw the 1.3.4 notes that state that vc100 runtime needs to be installed for the external installer, but it seems to be (at least it appears in the Add/remove programs list).

I used to get this for all installers, I fixed it by downloading a new MO and setting it up inside the Skyrim folder rather than in Documents as my first one was. Then I just copied the mods folder over, but this could work just moving MO, I never bothered to check as I have changed my mod list significantly since.

I used to get this for all installers, I fixed it by downloading a new MO and setting it up inside the Skyrim folder rather than in Documents as my first one was. Then I just copied the mods folder over, but this could work just moving MO, I never bothered to check as I have changed my mod list significantly since.

I have it in its own folder on another hdd, it'd be weird if it was that...  I mean it SEEMS to work normally otherwise, but it displays that error prompt on startup.

I have used it on other drives and no problems. It can be installed almost anywhere. I wouldn't install it into the Programs folder and not sure if the Documents folder in your users profile would give the same results however you can link a library if you are using Vista on and be able to access the folder inside of the library basically creating a new library.

Moving works as well just need to make sure the links for the download, mods, and web-cache is correctly linked in the new location otherwise you end up with errors not sure of what those errors are right now but your mods won't show up that is for sure along with your downloads as well.

Has anyone ever seen this problem with the unofficial patch combined in MO ?? When you try to add unofficial patch to mo somehow mo will make the patch priority -1 and then the esp will be deactivated. Is this patch only workable outside of MO ??

This is a new warning or error in MO.  Does anyone know what's causing this by any chance?

3853-050515115802-580171457.jpeg

EDIT:  So far this hasn't caused any trouble in my game.  I think it might be related to reading mods from the nexus but I'm just guessing.  My game is not broken because of this so I'm happy!

EDIT EDIT:  This is NOT a good thing!  If you are getting this, it  might be related to steam.  It eventually borked my game.  I don't know what it is or why it happened but if you see it, it's not good.  I got some missing Steam api.dll in my game and it quit reading the mods in MO.  Once again, I'm reinstalling everything. ;(

I discovered when installing finis thru mod organizer setting finis dead last in the load order helps it to find all the mods for some reason. just something I discovered by trial and error. Most likely someone already knows this that has more knowledge on how it works.

Has anyone ever seen this problem with the unofficial patch combined in MO ?? When you try to add unofficial patch to mo somehow mo will make the patch priority -1 and then the esp will be deactivated. Is this patch only workable outside of MO ??

I have no such problem I am running 1.2.18 and using the current Unofficial patch and had the previous one before in the same version. Not sure what could cause the -1

If you want you should be able to manually install it into Skyrim's folder as they are packed in BSA/ESM format and the result is they will show up as Unmanaged but that don't matter as they should be above all other mods anyway and you can arrange the order of those on the left side. So if you can't get better info I would say go ahead and do so since you understand how the structure of the Data folder and such works and can reverse the files and clean up the Data folder very easily once this has been resolved in the future. So you can get to the game.. :D.

Hope that helped.

Here is a photo

post-89432-0-66190500-1430861755_thumb.jpg

I discovered when installing finis thru mod organizer setting finis dead last in the load order helps it to find all the mods for some reason. just something I discovered by trial and error. Most likely someone already knows this that has more knowledge on how it works.

FNIS should be able to be loaded anywhere in the load order and work fine provided the mods you want are selected on the left side and the right side(not sure of the second part) the animations are able to be processed. I have never had a problem with the above setup in many versions going all the way back to 1.1.10 or so. ;).

FNIS Report

FNIS Behavior V5.4.1 5/5/2015 4:39:30 PM

Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones) male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)

Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"

Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Reading FNISBase V5.4.1 ...

Reading FNISCreatureVersion V5.3 ...

Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1 ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading MNC V?.? ...

Reading SexLab V1.59c ...

Reading SexLabCreature V1.59c ...

Reading SexLabDefeat V?.? ...

Reading ZaZAnimationPack V5.62 ( 6 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...

7 GENDER modifications for Animations\male\

18 GENDER modifications for Animations\female\

Generating animationsetdatasinglefile.txt ...

Create Creature Behaviors ...

Reading MNC V?.? ...

Reading SexLabCreature V1.59c ...

mt_behavior usage: 5.5 % ( 0 furniture, 29 offset, 0 alternate animations)

0_master usage: 3.5 % ( 9 paired, 0 kill animations)

1503 animations for 8 mods successfully included (character)

517 animations for 2 mods and 22 creatures successfully included.

Mod list..

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.

+Z Patch Scripts

+Z Patch Bodies

+SUM Program 1.3.2

+WARZONES - Civil Unrest 2015 (Small Textures)

+WARZONES - Civil Unrest 2015 (Medium Textures)

+Spell Eraser 1.0

+Shout-Tastic - NO COOLDOWNS Edition

+Nightingale Hall Restored - Karliah as a Follower

+SUM - SkyProc Unified Manager

+Race Menu - Overlays Plugin v2-5-0

+Race Menu - Mimic Plugin v2-0

+Mighty Beasts - Werewolf

+Mighty Beasts - Vampire Lord

+K2SexySummons Vanilla

+Falskaar

+Enhanced Lights and FX - Main

+Enhanced Lights and FX - Dragonborn

+Enhanced Lights and FX - Dawnguard

+[skeleton] XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended - Male

+[skeleton] XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended - Female

+[COT] Supreme Storms

+[COT] Supreme and Volumetric Fog

+[COT] Climates Of Tamriel-V3 - Sounds

+[COT] Climates Of Tamriel-V3 - Sound Dawnguard Patch

+[COT] Climates Of Tamriel-V3 - Main

+[COT] Climates Of Tamriel-V3 - Dragonborn Patch

+[COT] Climates Of Tamriel-V3 - Dawnguard Patch

+[COC] Climates of Tamriel - Weather Patch

+MFVM - More Follower Voices Mod Plus Khajiit Marriage

+papyrusutilv28

+Racial Compatibility - compatibility with other mods improved

+SharedSeranaDialogue version1dot1

+SexlabUtil1 0.16

+SexLab [creature] NudeCreatures v2.2.0

+SexLab [creature] Werewolves 2.1

+Sexlab [Creature] MoreNastyCritters7 10

+SexLab [Creature ] Werewolves 2.1

+Sexlab [creature] BestialityAnimationPack

+Sexlab [creature] HornyDogsOfSkyrim optional

+Sexlab ZazAnimationPack V0562

+SexLab Submit 28JUN14 0825

+SexLab Submit Serana 11FEB14 2301

+Sexlab Defeat V5b3.3fixed

+Sexlab SC07SexLabRandomAttack 20140629

+Sexlab puppetmaster v17

+Sexlab DangerousNights

+SexLab Trainers Dragonborn edition

+SexLab LoversComfort v20131230

+Sexlab SexWithThieves1.2

+SexLab Romance V1.0.6

+SexLab Attraction

+SexLab Approach 28-4-2014 v3

+SexLab Stop Combat 1.02

+SexLab Aroused v20140124

+SexLab Cumshot 1.5.2

+SexLabMatchMaker.Rev6

+SexLab Stats Manipulator 1.02a

+SexLab Framework.v159c

+SexLab Framework.v159

+SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - FULL 2.05.034

+RaceMenu v2-9-6

+UNPB Body NMM BAIN Installer v2-5-2 FIX

+ApachiiSkyHair - Male

+ApachiiSkyHair - Female

+ApachiiSkyHair - Full

+ApachiiSkyHair - HelmetWigs

+YYAnimReplacerMysticKnight_v1_1_0

+K2ValryDravWIP_2

+K2SexySummons_Vanilla V 0.9

+K2ElfEyes Experimental

+Weapons and Armor Fixes Remade 5-0

+Vampire Lord drain with Serana fixed

+Unknown Enchants

+Unread Books Glow v2_2_0

+Swift Potion Reborn

+Splash of Rain v1_051

+Sneak Tools

+Shortcuts - Secret Entrances For All Cities Plus Thieves Guild

+Predator Vision - Vampire Werewolf and Khajiit

+Perks Unbound - Helmless Warrior w DLC Support

+No heavy muscular walk and idle

+Killable Children - BOSS Compatible

+KenMOD - Lockpick Pro - Cheat

+Kace Auto Loot - MCM Configurable Autoloot

+Run Sprint and Jump - Jog and Jump

+Invisibility Eyes Fix v2

+Equip more Rings - 8 Rings

+Flora Respawn Fix

+Footprints v0_99 - Ash Supplemental

+Footprints v0_99

+The Skyrim Distance Overhaul Beta (S.D.O.)

+SkyFalls + SkyMills

+Skyrim Floral Overhall 2dot0 Alpha 2

+Stealth Skills Rebalanced - Sneak - Lockpicking - Pickpocket

+Realistic Water Two

+Better Dynamic Snow

+[sMIM] Enhanced Lights and FX

+Ruins Clutter Improved Subliminal Traps

+Ruins Clutter Improved

+Enchantment Reload Fix

+Death Alternative - Your Money or Your Life

+Convenient Horses

+Cloaks of Skyrim 1-2 Dawnguard

+Cloaks of Skyrim 1-2

+Winter Is Coming - Cloaks

+aMidianBorn Book of Silence Collection

+Realistic Smoke and Embers 2x

+Cinematic Fire Effects 2 HD - Cinematic Embers

+Cinematic Fire Effects 2 HD

+Bring Out Your Dead

+Beautiful Whiterun

+Wet and Cold

+Vals Crafting Meltdown

+Armor Disguises 1-6

+Start Here

+Perk Point Book - SKSE

+LittleGirlRace 0.1a

+When Vampires Attack

+Beards - Normal Resolution v2.0

+Beards - High Resolution v2.0

+Run For Your Lives

+Ultimate NPC Face Unlocker

+Alternate Start - Live Another Life

+Wonders of Weather

+Shooting Stars

+Rainbows

+Hearthfire Display Case Fix

+AutosaveManager

+Septim HD

+Fuz Ro Doh

+Auto Unequip Helmet

+Auto Unequip Shield

+Auto Unequip Ammo

+SkyUI

+Immersive HUD - iHUD

+Immersive Armors [uNP Support]

+A Quality World Map and Solstheim Map - With Roads

+Immersive Weapons

+Static Mesh Improvement Mod

+Skyrim HD - 2K Textures

+Stable uGridsToLoad

+Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS

+Better Dialogue Controls

+Better MessageBox Controls

+Brawl Bugs Patch - Plugins - Modder Resource

+SKSE

+Unofficial High Resolution Patch

*Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack03

*Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack02

*Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack01

+Unofficial Dragonborn Patch

*Unmanaged: Dragonborn

+Unofficial Hearthfire Patch

*Unmanaged: HearthFires

+Unofficial Dawnguard Patch

+Unofficial Skyrim Patch

*Unmanaged: Dawnguard

AS you can see  FNIS is quite high in the load order and the report above does show it worked properly. I don't even have a fully loaded MO and just randomly activated the mods for this example. (so if there is some out of order etc. No Worries.. Will clean those and fix those later after updating my mods ;).) FNIS can be in the load almost anywhere as it don't conflict with very many mods. However check the conflicts and if there is a mod it is conflicting with that you are using you might want to place FNIS below those mods to be safe.. ;). Same as any other mod installed in the game using MO. Check the conflicts and then arrange the mods accordingly. That is why I have Z patches. For files and stuff that is just more convenient to patch on the bottom than to move mods around.. Might not really need it going forward.. just nice to have.

In the past people just placed any mod that had conflicts right on the bottom (esp) or last load (assets like textures etc) because that assured that those assets were the ones used. Now with MO you can see and be sure of what is there and conflicting. No reason to automatically move a mod to the bottom except those that need to be on the bottom.

Jeez...

Okay, I'm back. SORRY! I've been slammed, and when I finally get a break from all of my many threads on all these sites, I turn on GTA V. Basically half-way took a break Broke from Nexus and here and haven't seen the bug tracker in a while.

I will be behind the scenes with MO Support to help fix these bugs in any way I can, so just because I haven't been posting, doesn't mean I'm not still MO Support-ing. Hopefully, we can get rid of these issues.

All kinds of people teaming up on this one, it seems. Yay MO!

Jeez...

Okay, I'm back. SORRY! I've been slammed, and when I finally get a break from all of my many threads on all these sites, I turn on GTA V. Basically half-way took a break Broke from Nexus and here and haven't seen the bug tracker in a while.

I will be behind the scenes with MO Support to help fix these bugs in any way I can, so just because I haven't been posting, doesn't mean I'm not still MO Support-ing. Hopefully, we can get rid of these issues.

All kinds of people teaming up on this one, it seems. Yay MO!

What... !!!

You weren't here..?

I hadn't noticed.

:P