• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, idontwantaname said:

hey, i'm having an issue- as far as i know, i followed all the right installation steps, but the SOS menu in MCM says "no SOS compatible skeleton". my character is female. when i remove the armor of any other female character, the game also crashes.

any help?

Did you make sure you had the right skeleton installed when you added SOS ? From what you're describing it's missing and that's what is causing you problems.

22 minutes ago, ItalianDragon said:

Did you make sure you had the right skeleton installed when you added SOS ? From what you're describing it's missing and that's what is causing you problems.

apologies!! i did not have the right skeleton installed. i misread some things and had accidentally installed XPMS, instead of XPMSE. it works now! thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

I got this mod a couple of times and I've had some issues. For one, I play as a beast race but the game insists I use the human textures. This was an easy fix, since I only want my character to have a schlong I just renamed the beast race textures to match the human ones and replaced those files. Secondly, it's always erect and doesn't bend like the male schlongs from SOS do. I use SexLab Aroused, but I wouldn't mind if the schlong didn't work with it so long as it could be flaccid and bend during animations. 

4 minutes ago, RandomModificatiomer21 said:

I got this mod a couple of times and I've had some issues. For one, I play as a beast race but the game insists I use the human textures. This was an easy fix, since I only want my character to have a schlong I just renamed the beast race textures to match the human ones and replaced those files. Secondly, it's always erect and doesn't bend like the male schlongs from SOS do. I use SexLab Aroused, but I wouldn't mind if the schlong didn't work with it so long as it could be flaccid and bend during animations. 

That sounds like a bad installation caused by things being installed to the wrong path for whatever reason. 

• 4 weeks later...

I got this to work over Christmas break and it works well enough. But the Penis always stays erected. During Sex scenes it dosn't like to move or postion itself natually and theres no way to slide it up and down. My companion has one and I do not. So since she's a NPC I can't get her to do anything but just have on position. Sometimes, like spooning, does the penis actually go up, otherwise even in sexlab I don't get any results of the penis working.

• 3 weeks later...

Hullo~
Trying to help out my buddy.

I'm trying really hard to get the SOS cock and balls to show up on the Ohmes-Raht Race my friend has installed. 
I got the SOS CBBE patched UNP cock to show up on the regular Khajiit but not the custom race. Anyone here know how to do this?

It keeps saying how the actor isn't supported.
No crashes nothing else, everything else works perfect on all the vanilla races. :)
Yes even the cock and balls show up fine on the regular Khajiit race.

Her install is a SSE edition of skyrim and everything else is flawlessly working thankfully. xD

I'm trying to figure it out on my installation now and I am stumped.

Below is the custom race
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/28702?tab=images

Howdy.

At some point in my old installation of Skyrim, I had the probability settings set up for UNP so only sometimes female chars would get this schlong. I never did the CK/TESVedit ruitual mentioned in the description far as I recall.

Right now I have a mod that automatically sets the Sexlab gender based on having a schlong, so I'm pretty sure giving almost everyone an invisible one (because of no meshes) would just result in MM/FutaFuta animations with non-existent dicks.

Is anyone aware of a mod I might have had installed that bypassed the requirement for doing the CK thing to have random chance of assigning random female NPS schlongs?

1 hour ago, Fiderisu said:

Howdy.

At some point in my old installation of Skyrim, I had the probability settings set up for UNP so only sometimes female chars would get this schlong. I never did the CK/TESVedit ruitual mentioned in the description far as I recall.

Right now I have a mod that automatically sets the Sexlab gender based on having a schlong, so I'm pretty sure giving almost everyone an invisible one (because of no meshes) would just result in MM/FutaFuta animations with non-existent dicks.

Is anyone aware of a mod I might have had installed that bypassed the requirement for doing the CK thing to have random chance of assigning random female NPS schlongs?

Sexlab Eager NPCs can assign Sexlab gender based upon specific SOS add-ons. Invisible ones can be set to Female. Then again, one could probably just use SOS to set Sexlab Gender by add-on (depending upon which version one is using).

19 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

Sexlab Eager NPCs can assign Sexlab gender based upon specific SOS add-ons. Invisible ones can be set to Female. Then again, one could probably just use SOS to set Sexlab Gender by add-on (depending upon which version one is using).

Didn't know that about different SOS addons in SLEN. Thanks!

On 1/29/2021 at 5:28 PM, inflamedemon said:

Does anyone have a link to schlong for females for Legendary edition or pussy for men mods

This is the main schlong for females for Legendary Edition thread. You can find the link on page 1. If you want others, most of them are linked through various posts in the Futa Content Thread.

The vagina for men mods are found here and on Vector Plexus's site. 

https://vectorplexus.com/topic/1520-download-—-sam-vagina/

• 2 weeks later...

Question for everyone! :)

I have installed the latest version 0.9 of SOS schlong for females - UNP

I use Fair Skin texrture, and I saw that there are three patch files: Fair Skin A - B - C

I didn't understand the difference between the three filea A  B  C, if all three or only one of the three should be installed ?

also I don't understand what the 0.8 "small" version is, but SOS is not scalable or different size-options?

how exactly does the "small" version differ from the others, including the more recent v0.9 ?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/5/2021 at 1:29 AM, darkstarchan said:

I got this to work over Christmas break and it works well enough. But the Penis always stays erected. During Sex scenes it dosn't like to move or postion itself natually and theres no way to slide it up and down. My companion has one and I do not. So since she's a NPC I can't get her to do anything but just have on position. Sometimes, like spooning, does the penis actually go up, otherwise even in sexlab I don't get any results of the penis working.

Having similar issues to this post. Have attempted fresh reinstalls of SexLab, SexLab Aroused, SexLab AnimLoader, XPMSE, the SOS base and UNP - Futa addons to no avail.

• 2 weeks later...

hey not sure if I'm gonna get an answer, but every time i put a shlong on my character and take her clothes off my game crashes to desktop is it because i don't have the extra skeleton bits? I have them and everything npcs can even have shlongs no problem just my character can't. is it load order related.