On 12/8/2019 at 2:01 PM, Incubusbul said:

It did work that way, thanks for the tip. Only in my case, there's a noticeable gap between the pelvis and the schlong. Any idea how to fix it?

Yes, I have the gap in my game too, but it doesn't bother me. lol. But if you adjust your sliders with Bodyslide for your female body, then you can push out the pelvis and groin area to where it will mesh with this schlong add-on, while still looking okay without it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/1/2019 at 4:46 AM, Lynche6669 said:

Works great with CBBE, especially with the Fair Skin Complexion Patch. Wonderful job.

I also use CBBE with Fair Skin but somehow even after applying the patch the schlong seems to not match the skin color. It's like 2 or 3 shade darker for me.

On 12/19/2019 at 8:19 PM, Tiz Zaqyah said:

I also use CBBE with Fair Skin but somehow even after applying the patch the schlong seems to not match the skin color. It's like 2 or 3 shade darker for me.

That is very strange. I wish I had the slightest fathom as to how this works. The only thing I'm good at is making outfits in Outfit Studio and using other people's textures. I'm no good with textures. lol. It's a patience thing.

• 5 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Coraxo said:

Seconding this, or even just a tutorial on how to make the skin match better - I've never had to alter textures before, but I'm no stranger to PS etc.

Someone posted this tutorial on the one of the ERF topics but I don't know nothing about PS.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/u9j50zv8r2go4h9/How_to_make_seamless_textures.7z/file

If you will do please make a bijin skin patch for the new Evilreflex addon.

• 1 month later...

i'd like to install both 0.9(balls) + 0.8(no balls) versions, so there'd be two schlong possibilities for all girls. just like men are given 3 kinds by main SOS installer.

i'm looking at these both mods now they have same file names/paths for all files so seemingly not expected to be used at same time.

is there maybe a guide how to modify the esps to make them mutually compatible.

also question about not being possible to use textures with hair. is it still so? or there are workarounds?

i have Skyrim SE, XPMSE, UNP with HDT SMP, and Mature Skin textures.

i'd rather use the natural/hairy versions, not shaved if i could.

for the no-balls mesh i guess i could use the stock files from this download.

for the balls version i want to replace it with SoS - High Poly Futanari Addon

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/6006-sos-high-poly-futanari-addon-bodyslide-files/

i can use nifskope, CK a little bit, and other such small things

any help advice directions links and such are very welcome)

thx)

edit:

sall good now, turned out to be very easy.

high poly isnt just a mesh but a full schlong mod and can be installed alongside this one.

yay

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I have a problem about schlong's color mismatch in brighter or darker environments.

I use EvilReFlex's FairSkin Textures.

At some point, in some area, in a specific position of PC/NPC, the schlong's color matches perfectly.

I don't use ENB or any other visual enhancement mods/settings. Maybe, you might have any suggestions.

Maybe, it's a standard issue. Maybe, just few .ini adjustments or a good mod can solve the problem. I don't know.

I'm sending you few screenshots that you can see where/when the color changes happen.

Thank You in advance...

20200315183456.jpg.ba99c72e16de23399f4419c150562a5c.jpg

20200317125337.jpg.2eaf94a66098423f046362dcbf74d6c2.jpg

20200317125542.jpg.0faa5b83e3e9eee0399a216532eac5be.jpg

20200317125744.jpg.a53a259b41fd23524bf771719632ac5a.jpg

20200317130551.jpg.574268ce7b4e52591c077f20ec0670dd.jpg

20200317131036.jpg.b5050d24ddde93fee18826787e3dba87.jpg

20200317131609.jpg.0b7401445aa402926e7cb52fab722832.jpg

20200317131732.jpg.6ae8abf7f933935c8607837b7b6cac61.jpg

Hi,

I try to install SOS and SOS Schlongs for Females. I spent weeks, however I couldn't be successful to make all NPC/PC females have schlongs at the same time.

B3lisario's "Move to zero the "NPC schlong type probability" in the MCM menus" suggestion doesn't work at all.

I use Dimonized UNP, XPMSE, SKSE, SkyUI, Fair Skin, LOOT, NMM Community Edition, FNIS 7.6, SOS 3.00, SOS UNP Addon 0.9, RaceMenu, SexLab.

Do you have any suggestion?

Thank You in advance...

So I was told to come here from ItalianDragon's thread

1 hour ago, WhatIsPeace said:

This will be my first time posting here so I guess my account is no longer a virgin that creeps on the forums. ?

Anyway, I used your underwear filling mesh for my futa character on tawoba bikini bottoms and in outfit studio everything looked fine. However when I equipped the bikini bottom in game the penis was bending at the base and was inside the body.

I have very minimal experience with modding so I tried to figure this thing out on my own but to no avail.

Help me O' wise members of this glorious community you are my only hope.

Hello there :D

The weird bending is most definitely bad weights (I'm working on a better version on that matter as of now) so sorry for those issues. The sinking in the body is also perhaps tied to a lack of skeleton on the penis mesh itself which is an issue I've found quite recently (if you look in the previous pages you'll see my messages about it)

Regardless fo that you're likely having issues with it because I've made it with male characters in mind so it uses a different skeleton altogether than the female one. That's most likely what causes those problems you're having. Unfortunately I haven't worked on a shape like that for females (maybe I will in the future, who knows) so maybe you could ask in the SoS for Females thread as they might be able to help you more in how to get the two to play along. :)

I always wondered why there were so few panty bulges. I looked pretty much everywhere for a panty bulge version of T.A.W.O.B.A. but I never found it until I happened upon ItalianDragon's thread and I saw that they uploaded a underwear filling mesh. I tried to get the mesh to work with the bikini bottoms but they don't. Turns out it was never designed for females in mind, something about weights and skeletons which I know nothing how to work with. So I turn to you fellow futa enthusiasts, there must be a way to get our bikini bulges for the sake of immersion!

Underwear Filling.7z

• 1 month later...
On 3/30/2020 at 12:06 PM, nehaberlan said:

"... however I couldn't be successful to make all NPC/PC females have schlongs at the same time.

B3lisario's "Move to zero the "NPC schlong type probability"..."

So just to get this right: you WANTED for every female to have a schlong, but you moved the slider to 0% probability for females to have a schlong?

That's s contradiction in itself. :) You either want every woman to have a schlong, then propability should be at 100%. Or you want no woman with a schlong, then it's supposed to be set to 0%.

On 3/30/2020 at 12:06 PM, nehaberlan said:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, ItalianDragon said:

Install XPMSE and it should run just fine :)

i already had xpmse, just went and reinstalled it after  i posted. thanks anyway ?️