[WIP] SexLab Aroused v2014-01-24

By arousal animation you mean the one that applies to NPC only right?

I don't recall a PC arousal animation mod that is dynamically framework based.

Yes, like I said, the animations play on the NPC as they are walking so they glide around the floor. Love the animations, but seeing them do that is just akward. Is there PC arousal animations, I don't recall seeing them?

My arousal time rate is stuck at 0 for some reason. The only mods I know that affect/use Aroused are SL Submit, Devious Devices (Assets, Integration, & Expansion), SL Submit & DD, and SL Nude Creatures. I have tried having sex with people, and changing the time rate but nothing seems to work. Other NPCs have a fine time rate but mine is stuck at 0.

Did you figure out what is causing it? I have the same problem and this has never happened before. Could it be sexlab Breeder? Did you had it installed?

My arousal time rate is stuck at 0 for some reason. The only mods I know that affect/use Aroused are SL Submit, Devious Devices (Assets, Integration, & Expansion), SL Submit & DD, and SL Nude Creatures. I have tried having sex with people, and changing the time rate but nothing seems to work. Other NPCs have a fine time rate but mine is stuck at 0.

Did you figure out what is causing it? I have the same problem and this has never happened before. Could it be sexlab Breeder? Did you had it installed?

I've been testing out SL Aroused Creatures and have the same problem. Timerate on NPC's is stuck at zero if you try to reset it in the puppet master section any change is lost (the other settings can be changed it's just timerate that's broken).

The pc timerate seems to be okay though

I'm not using SL Breeder

I've been testing out SL Aroused Creatures and have the same problem. Timerate on NPC's is stuck at zero if you try to reset it in the puppet master section any change is lost (the other settings can be changed it's just timerate that's broken).

I'm not using SL Breeder

For me it's PC's timerate. "Sergius experiment" kinda hard quest to do with this bug =) I don't have Aroused Creatures, so what is causing it ^^

For me it's PC's timerate. "Sergius experiment" kinda hard quest to do with this bug =) I don't have Aroused Creatures, so what is causing it ^^

Well... it's an old mod now and SL has moved on so maybe it's just broken

Well... it's an old mod now and SL has moved on so maybe it's just broken

I have SL 1.57 and i'm pretty sure it has always worked before.

I'm not using SL Breeder

Well, unfortunately for yall, I did fix my problem, but I don't know how. It might have been from having lots of sex, as arousal is supposed to change.

While I like this patch, in concept, its penalties do not seem to matter to me. I barely even notice the speechcraft issue, and since low levels are easier to play with "fun builds" than high levels the skill rate reduction just makes it easier.

Extremely high arousal should make me be fighting myself. So, for example, I'd like a movement rate penalty if I'm stuck with arousal of 100. (I think also any refusal attempts at propositions should not be taken very seriously because my voice would not sound very sincere. But that gets back to the speechcraft modifier or a lot of work modifying other content, and if I am not going to do that myself I really cannot ask anyone else to do it.)

But not everyone plays like me, so maybe this should be an option instead of something that just happens?

Hi, anyone have any trouble uninstalling this mod?  When I disable it - the uninstall instructions say to clear the three files.  When I try to start Skyrim it crashes to desktop.

Simple question: do you have any mods still active that depend on Aroused? If you crash on startup, before even getting a chance to load a save, that is almost always a mod missing a dependency. And there are a lot of mods here that depend on Aroused.

Hi, anyone have any trouble uninstalling this mod?  When I disable it - the uninstall instructions say to clear the three files, after doing that, when I try to start Skyrim it crashes to desktop.

First uninstall any other mods that require it, only then you can uninstall it.

I found the mods listed that require it, disabled them and was able to get Skyrim to load but the save files are likely too far gone now : (

Is there a replacement for sexlab aroused? 

This all started due to the "want to hook up ?"  dialog option where the animations would jam up and the Sexlab controls had no effect on it - trying to get it to stop.   Zoning to other areas usually would finally clear it but today I had an audio loop that is not resetting and would not clear even when the animation was completed.  I tried zoning to a new map area and the audio loop was still stuck.

Thanks everyone for the replies the other mods appear to be working ok, I tried the save script tool but it sets off my Antivirus - WS.Reputation.1, TROJ_GEN.F47V0418 etc.  - will have to pass on that application.

Just in case, I keep a working copy of Skyrim original in it's own backup folder when things like this happen.  If I run into any more issues, I will just revert to that with a new directory copy and go from there.

Thanks everyone for the replies the other mods appear to be working ok, I tried the save script tool but it sets off my Antivirus - WS.Reputation.1, TROJ_GEN.F47V0418 etc.  - will have to pass on that application.

Just in case, I keep a working copy of Skyrim original in it's own backup folder when things like this happen.  If I run into any more issues, I will just revert to that with a new directory copy and go from there.

I've checked it with MSE, Trend Micro and Malwarebytes Premium and none of them show it as a problem.

Norton's WS Reputation seems to be based simply on Symantic not having any information on a file so flags it as dangerous rather than a warning, but obviously go with what you're comfortable with.

I always keep a clean copy of Skyrim preloaded with the DLC, CK and 3DNPC as well, it makes for a quick reinstall when things go wrong

I found the mods listed that require it, disabled them and was able to get Skyrim to load but the save files are likely too far gone now : (

Is there a replacement for sexlab aroused? 

This all started due to the "want to hook up ?"  dialog option where the animations would jam up and the Sexlab controls had no effect on it - trying to get it to stop.   Zoning to other areas usually would finally clear it but today I had an audio loop that is not resetting and would not clear even when the animation was completed.  I tried zoning to a new map area and the audio loop was still stuck.

"Want to hook up" is from the SexAddicts mod which is an independant sex mod completely unrelated to and unaware of Sexlab. It has it's own keyboard controls so the ones from Sexlab wouldn't work for it anyway. It also has a spell you can cast to clear the sound processors (sex sound effects) and another spell for the voice processors (NPC and PC voices of sex).

Notice: The APPS team (Heromaster, CG! and myself) are working on SexLab Aroused. :exclamation:

As:

1. Redneck2x has disappeared

2. He explicitly gave permission "do what ever you want with the mod"

3. Aroused is a valuable dependency for many mods

we therefore decided to adopt this project.

The new version, tentatively called Arousal, will be based on a completely different code to provide more functionality and impose less of a burden on the papyrus engine. The mod will be an integral part of the upcoming APPS Slavery Framework but will also be available separately for mods unrelated to slavery that want to make use of Arousal.

I am the main developer for Arousal in the team, although this is a collaborative project and Heromaster and CG! offer valuable input. :shy:

The main reason we are announcing this is to notify our fellow modders in order to avoid having many people/teams all working on Aroused without knowing that others have adopted it as well.

So, if another modder or team is already working on this project, please let us know and we could either contribute, collaborate or, indeed, if the other team has progressed enough, halt our development and completely delegate this project to our fellow modders.

Notice: The APPS team (Heromaster, CG! and myself) are working on SexLab Aroused. :exclamation:

As:

1. Redneck2x has disappeared

2. He explicitly gave permission "do what ever you want with the mod"

3. Aroused is a valuable dependency for many mods

we therefore decided to adopt this project.

The new version, tentatively called Arousal, will be based on a completely different code to provide more functionality and impose less of a burden on the papyrus engine. The mod will be an integral part of the upcoming APPS Slavery Framework but will also be available separately for mods unrelated to slavery that want to make use of Arousal.

I am the main developer for Arousal in the team, although this is a collaborative project and Heromaster and CG! offer valuable input. :shy:

The main reason we are announcing this is to notify our fellow modders in order to avoid having many people/teams all working on Aroused without knowing that others have adopted it as well.

So, if another modder or team is already working on this project, please let us know and we could either contribute, collaborate or, indeed, if the other team has progressed enough, halt our development and completely delegate this project to our fellow modders.

Is it going to have a drop-in replacement, or be incompatible with mods that use aroused?