[WIP] SexLab Aroused v2014-01-24

Quote; "Any sex reduces arousal. it seems that consensual reduces it at a lower rate than aggressive."

Answer: not in my game. The problem is: her arousal is not going up even after not having a sex for a day, "when being on the field" resolving the quests. Her arousal is dropping down whether she has sex or not. And that is not the case with one character, but all of them since SL 1.50+ came up. I have few created characters that haven't had a sex for days. Their arousal wasn't above 25 regardless the settings I made. And here comes interesting thing: After 2-3 sex encounters  in several hours, I got the line "I need to have a sex". The first sex afterwards (let's say that it passed 4 hours before the last sex and when that line appeared) drops arousal level to "0" and I got the line "I lost my desire."

Quote; "Any sex reduces arousal. it seems that consensual reduces it at a lower rate than aggressive."

Answer: not in my game. The problem is: her arousal is not going up even after not having a sex for a day, "when being on the field" resolving the quests. Her arousal is dropping down whether she has sex or not. And that is not the case with one character, but all of them since SL 1.50+ came up. I have few created characters that haven't had a sex for days. Their arousal wasn't above 25 regardless the settings I made. And here comes interesting thing: After 2-3 sex encounters  in several hours, I got the line "I need to have a sex". The first sex afterwards (let's say that it passed 4 hours before the last sex and when that line appeared) drops arousal level to "0" and I got the line "I lost my desire."

Do you run hormones?

maybe your non sexed characters have very low libido? which I could see causing arousal not to raise much.

after 2-3 encounters (default hormones high sex counter) would increase libido increasing arousal gains.

Then with default settings of no sex libido drops again.

Things I have encountered with Aroused current version:  When using the "N hotkey," the exibisionist option is disabled after being enabled at new game start (it must be re-enabled).  Normaly with exibisionist enabled pc clothed, arousal remains around 5-18.  When the exibisionist option is disabled my pc's arousal rate goes up much much faster when clothed, it shoots up to 60.  I understand that certain conditions will and can increase arousal rate.  The messages "I lost my desire" and "I need sex" are displayed at inappropriate and/or far to delayed times.  Food for thought: how should arousal be equated when PC is categorised as nymphomaniac?

@germanicus do you have exibisionist option enabled?

Things I have encountered with Aroused current version:  When using the "N hotkey," the exibisionist option is disabled after being enabled at new game start (it must be re-enabled).  Normaly with exibisionist enabled pc clothed, arousal remains around 5-18.  When the exibisionist option is disabled my pc's arousal rate goes up much much faster when clothed, it shoots up to 60.  I understand that certain conditions will and can increase arousal rate.  The messages "I lost my desire" and "I need sex" are displayed at inappropriate and/or far to delayed times.  Food for thought: how should arousal be equated when PC is categorised as nymphomaniac?

Food for thought: how should arousal be equated when PC is categorised as nymphomaniac?

I think on its own it does nothing. it just tells you your disposition based on amount of sex acts. some other mods might hook it but i do not know of any directly.

Food for thought: how should arousal be equated when PC is categorised as nymphomaniac?

I think on its own it does nothing. it just tells you your disposition based on amount of sex acts. some other mods might hook it but i do not know of any directly.

Yes, I was looking toward the "Team's" future of this mod and how it maybe computed. :idea:   Good to hear thoughts thou thanks !  :)

No, I haven't. Although, I tried even that with small numbers and big ones. Nothing changed.

And my PC is a nymphomaniac.

No, I haven't. Although, I tried even that with small numbers and big ones. Nothing changed.

And my PC is a nymphomaniac.

You are locking the numbers in correct?   Try not locking them in and see what happens.  Also if you need high arousal set your armor/clothing to nude.  

There should be a Skyrim Nymphomaniac Guild :)

LOL. Believe me, I tried every possible thing in MCM menu combining everything I could. Finally, I gave up since whatever I do, it doesn't help; locking/unlocking, still the same... I was so frustrated, but I need Arousal mod for playing other mods.

is there a way to set arousal manually (console)?  

LOL. Believe me, I tried every possible thing in MCM menu combining everything I could. Finally, I gave up since whatever I do, it doesn't help; locking/unlocking, still the same... I was so frustrated, but I need Arousal mod for playing other mods.

is there a way to set arousal manually (console)?  

kinda, increase settings on puppet master tab of aroused mcm

exposure and time rate in specific.

RIght now it has no direct affect I don't think, although one possibility might be that, if this is checked on, your base doesn't drop to 0 and instead goes down only to 25 or 30 or something.  Maybe having that as an option would be interesting.

hi everybody...

i confess that i didn't read the preceeding 40 pages of posts... english isn't my own language so it would take months ! :P

anyway... Arousal works properly for me (i mean my PC) but NPC always have arousal 0...

Anybody already had this problem ? what does it depend on ? how could i fix it ?

I have just come across the strangest bug and I am 99% sure it is related to this mod. Let me explain. I just upgraded from SL 1.57 to 1.58b and in the process also upgraded Aroused, which I had not upgraded since December. When my female character had sex, her male partners changed appearance after they act. Their hair went from long to short (rather like Samson after his night of lust with Delilah!) and their faces went grey. It took me a while to figure out that this mod was involved, but when I deleted the latest version and reverted to my December version the problem disappeared.

Has anyone else run into this?

Has this been reported before ??

I have encountered a small bug when loading a save game at game start due too many mods in current game built. So i use the work around, to load my first save game when first created this character but here comes the problem. When i load my latest save game to play again, it seem to have changed the Arousel of my character to where it was when i first started the other save game. so move to MCM and my arousel is no longer the same when i save my latest game.

Has this been reported before ??

I have encountered a small bug when loading a save game at game start due too many mods in current game built. So i use the work around, to load my first save game when first created this character but here comes the problem. When i load my latest save game to play again, it seem to have changed the Arousel of my character to where it was when i first started the other save game. so move to MCM and my arousel is no longer the same when i save my latest game.

always try to keep a recent save in an interior. like any towns inn.

Occasionally when i have that issue i only need to load a save maybe 5-10 minutes back. in which case most of my arousal is still where it was.

*to ensure save will have a better chance of loading, enter the INN and don't have sex, sleep or do anything that would be scripted - ex: realistic needs eat and drink.

I usually stop at an interior (doesn't need to be an inn, just somewhere with a small world space and few npc's) when entering a town or before leaving to save.

Might not help you but it works well for me, with my heavily scripted game.

current game right now has 40 hard saves no more then 10-15 min apart. there is always one somewhere near the top of list that loads.

Here's an update on the adoption status of SexLab Aroused:

Ashal (of LoversLab and SexLab fame) will be taking over most of the development for this mod. Afterall, Aroused "belongs" organically with SexLab and this way it will be more easily intergrated and maintained. Plus, Ashal is a great coder :shy:

As it turns out, Ashal has the same goals and plan for Aroused as we do, so we are very excited about his involvement. This will be an overhaul, with a new code base that will allow modders to do more stuff while preserving backwards compatibility where possible (although, eventually, there will come a time when abandoned mods will have to either get updated or be dropped).

Once Ashal has laid out the Aroused framework, our team will contribute in creating the API so that it can mesh with our own framework in interesting ways.

I do not know if it is this mod that adds the dialogue option with the opposite sex ("I need a fuck" option that leads to "ok let me strip") but after the whole stripping part they just stand there.... I do not get the option again, and they seem to stay perma nude... Any clues?