[WIP] SexLab Aroused v2014-01-24

Currently I don't believe Aroused has that sort of detail. For a sex act, everyone will orgasm and have their arousal drop if their genitals were involved (They weren't wearing a chastity belt nor exclusively giving oral). It doesn't matter if they are having sex with a loving spouse or being brutally raped, they will cum if it is physically possible.

See my post on the previous page for some ideas on how to add a system to determine if each participant actually cums or not. One thing I did not consider is the possibility of a participant not cumming, yet having arousal drop due to turn off from the subject matter. Currently Aroused has 3 ways that arousal can increase.

1. Passage of time (could go up or down depending)
  2. Viewing sex acts and nudity (no preferences are implimented, all are aroused equally)
  3. Being set exhibitionist and being seen nude.

A preference system would probably be rather complicated, and thus a lot of work to implement. It will also be difficult to get proper context (how does aroused know if a sex act is a rape or not?) But maybe someone can come up with a good framework. It would certainly make things more interesting.

Actually the current version of Aroused does include negative arousal change for rape. To quote the main page "Rape reduces exposure by additional 10 points to victim". Hence my suggestion, I was just merely talking about orgasm for context.

This explains the strange problems I've been having lately with this mod. Does anyone know an easy way to edit the mod and remove this behavior?

This request could go in either this thread or in Lover's Victim.  I'd like a way to set an outfit as arousing without it being considered nude and making the character a target for rape attempts through LV.

Whether that comes by way of a 'semi-revealing' option on SLA, which increases nearby NPC arousal (and counts for exhibitionist) but isn't considered nude, or by way of a simple option to exclude the PC from nude rape in LV, either one seems viable.

Sometimes, "arousing" isn't "unarmed and helpless".

This request could go in either this thread or in Lover's Victim.  I'd like a way to set an outfit as arousing without it being considered nude and making the character a target for rape attempts through LV.

Whether that comes by way of a 'semi-revealing' option on SLA, which increases nearby NPC arousal (and counts for exhibitionist) but isn't considered nude, or by way of a simple option to exclude the PC from nude rape in LV, either one seems viable.

What about the brawl option from Victim? It makes sense that if you are enticing, then some may not be able to control their urges. If you can beat them off, then you weren't "unarmed and helpless" If you couldn't defeat them, then doesn't that mean you are relatively helpless?

What about the brawl option from Victim? It makes sense that if you are enticing, then some may not be able to control their urges. If you can beat them off, then you weren't "unarmed and helpless" If you couldn't defeat them, then doesn't that mean you are relatively helpless?

Not really.  If the character can't beat them with fists, it means they've already drawn a sword and stabbed the attacker or because they've thrown a fireball at him or her.  From a character point of view, that is.  And this may be a difference in preference or personal perception, but I just don't see Danica Pure Spring deciding she can take down a slayer of dragons, no matter how scantily-clad that slayer might be.

From a player PoV, I just don't want to hassle with brawling every time someone sees arse hanging out of armor and decides to get frisky despite the twenty pounds of steel covering the rest of the body or the seven pounds of ebony blade loosely hanging from the back -- and let's not forget that wickedly curved and eerily glowing dagger strapped to the leather-clad rogue's hp.  This is, admittedly, pure laziness on my part, but if I really had to beat off a brawl every few minutes, I'd just disable the feature after fifteen minutes.

It's a fine suggestion, as it's a readily available option which would somewhat meet the request, but it's not an option I'm inclined to use over the long run.

Not really.  If the character can't beat them with fists, it means they've already drawn a sword and stabbed the attacker or because they've thrown a fireball at him or her.  From a character point of view, that is.  And this may be a difference in preference or personal perception, but I just don't see Danica Pure Spring deciding she can take down a slayer of dragons, no matter how scantily-clad that slayer might be.

From a player PoV, I just don't want to hassle with brawling every time someone sees arse hanging out of armor and decides to get frisky despite the twenty pounds of steel covering the rest of the body or the seven pounds of ebony blade loosely hanging from the back -- and let's not forget that wickedly curved and eerily glowing dagger strapped to the leather-clad rogue's hp.  This is, admittedly, pure laziness on my part, but if I really had to beat off a brawl every few minutes, I'd just disable the feature after fifteen minutes.

It's a fine suggestion, as it's a readily available option which would somewhat meet the request, but it's not an option I'm inclined to use over the long run.

There is also the slider for time between naked rape. Doesn't help with filtering the rapists down to just those who could have a shot at subduing the dragonborn, but will stop everyone from trying to ride the dragonborn train. Put it to something long enough that feels like a good time for the next citizen to lose their mind and try jumping the dragonborn.

For an improvement of the lover's victim rapist choice, I think the thread for that mod would be the appropriate place to discuss how the mod could be improved. The way I see it, you want the NPCs to think twice about raping the dragonborn, gauge their chance of success before starting the brawl. This should apply even if the only thing they are wearing is a glowing two handed sword, no clothes at all. So Victim territory, not Aroused.

There is also the slider for time between naked rape. Doesn't help with filtering the rapists down to just those who could have a shot at subduing the dragonborn, but will stop everyone from trying to ride the dragonborn train. Put it to something long enough that feels like a good time for the next citizen to lose their mind and try jumping the dragonborn.

For an improvement of the lover's victim rapist choice, I think the thread for that mod would be the appropriate place to discuss how the mod could be improved. The way I see it, you want the NPCs to think twice about raping the dragonborn, gauge their chance of success before starting the brawl. This should apply even if the only thing they are wearing is a glowing two handed sword, no clothes at all. So Victim territory, not Aroused.

Sort of.  What I actually would prefer is simply a "semi-skimpy" option in SLA.  I threw the "exclude Dovah from rape" idea out there for LV because it's probably easier to implement.  But no, my personal preference would be for SLA to have both a "nude" check box and a "semi-nude" or simply "not-quite-nude-but-still-arousing" option.  I wouldn't even be fussy about them having different exposure rates.  (I've no place to be fussy at all, given that I'm not writing the mod.)

Just a feature request.  I'm using SLA in my game as is, and enjoying all of its existing features.  I've downloaded LV and have it sitting in the MO list, but haven't activated it, since there's no need yet in my game (what I really want from it is to see my rogue occasionally create chaos by pickpocketing clothes, but there's a long way to go before getting that perk).

Cheers.

I'm pretty sure that this must have been mentioned, but I didn't see it in the last pages (or maybe it's a feature broken by the new SexLab version), but I'm not getting any arousal change on creature sex. At least, not on "consensual" sex, like the one caused by SexLab Enchantress or MatchMaker.

I'm pretty sure that this must have been mentioned, but I didn't see it in the last pages (or maybe it's a feature broken by the new SexLab version), but I'm not getting any arousal change on creature sex. At least, not on "consensual" sex, like the one caused by SexLab Enchantress or MatchMaker.

Going purely by memory, I believe Red changed satisfaction to require the character receive anal, vaginal or oral or to give anal or vaginal at the point that orgasm is checked.

The creature animations don't (last time this came up) have any of those tags, so they can't trigger arousal changes.

Just for info: Works well with SexLab 1.55. Installed all sexmods on a sexmod clean save, Arousal registered flawlessly and arousal changes/increases nicely. Arousal effects schlong erection state of newest SOS Beta version and SOS Schlongs for Females as it should be, no issues at all.