[WIP] SexLab Aroused v2014-01-24

Sorry is someone already said this, but I seem to be having a problem with the mod that a re-install can't fix.

For some reason, my other SexLab mods work fine, but Aroused for some reason shows as version 0 and when I change the setting they don't save, and no actor in game gains any arousal at all.

Please help.

Before you reinstalled did you make a clean save?

And did you run the clean save through a script cleaner before loading up the reinstall?

That second part is vital! I had an issue with Hormones because i forgot to run my clean save through a script cleaner.

Sorry, what's a script cleaner?

Sorry is someone already said this, but I seem to be having a problem with the mod that a re-install can't fix.

For some reason, my other SexLab mods work fine, but Aroused for some reason shows as version 0 and when I change the setting they don't save, and no actor in game gains any arousal at all.

Please help.

Before you reinstalled did you make a clean save?

And did you run the clean save through a script cleaner before loading up the reinstall?

That second part is vital! I had an issue with Hormones because i forgot to run my clean save through a script cleaner.

Sorry, what's a script cleaner?

And I seem to have another problem. I have a few mods installed, recommended from this post http://thesnipershide.wordpress.com/2013/10/31/making-skyrim-kinky/, and when I try and make a new save will all the mods enabled, the horses in the intro go haywire, and everything goes to shit, so I have to make a new save without mods then go in and load that save with mods enabled. I have no clue how to fix these, its only my third day using mods in Skyrim.

Making Clean save = Load game without aroused installed.

Wait for mcm menu to disappear, then wait another min or so, then save and exit.

The new save is your clean save.

Now open the save using this (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363/?) and follow the instruction on it page.

You have now cleaned out the orphaned scripts.

Reinstall Aroused and you should be good.

It might not actually help but this is worth a shot.

*edit*

that mods list you posted is outdated.

XMPS Skeleton - get the better one (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/676-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/)

Better males - remove and get Schlongs of skyrim of Schlongs of skyrim lite. (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/498-sos-schlongs-of-skyrim/)

Make sure sanguines debauchery is the updated one

Sanguines debauchery plus (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/503-sd-sanguine-debauchery-enhanced-2014-05-27/)

not likely that happens occasionally to me too when I choose the vanilla start.

It's a Havok engine issue when running at high FPS. (usually around 60+ FPS)

It wont harm anything as the carriage will still take you to helgen.

Its just irritating to watch, I usually grab a drink or something during the vanilla ride to helgen.

not likely that happens occasionally to me too when I choose the vanilla start.

It's a Havok engine issue when running at high FPS. (usually around 60+ FPS)

It wont harm anything as the carriage will still take you to helgen.

Its just irritating to watch, I usually grab a drink or something during the vanilla ride to helgen.

It harmed last time. Horses died, carriage ended up on the Helgan wall and game broke. Lol. Took out outdated stuff and cleaned save, start was ok. Going to put Aroused back in and hope for the best.

*edit*

Just want to say thanks.

That fixed everything, and its running better than ever.

Yea sorry i guess i should have said it wont always harm anything.

it all depends on how bad the havok engine wiggs out.

I use Better fast travel and it seems to have locked the horse down on the road, only my carriage flips out, but because its still being pulled by the horse it always ends up in helgen.

sometimes it doesn't sit right where it is parked but all the actors are still able to climb off.

Glad everything worked for you in the end.

Don't mean to be that guy, but the arousal descriptors are a little... off. (i.e. "I'm having difficulty to focus..."). I can understand if English isn't your first language, but I'm sure there are plenty of people willing to proofread it for you to ensure its not all wonky. Was going to just make the minor adjustments to grammar myself, but I couldn't find where you stuck them.

I posted this in another thread about Aroused, but I wanted to add this here on the off-chance that Ashal (if he has the time to work on this) can take a look.

I have the latest version of Aroused, and my arousal stays the same (at 0 if I haven't set it manually, but it will even decreases with time, without any sex, when I puppet it). This is also the case for NPCs.

I have tried... pretty much everything, from reinstalling the mod, restarting from a clean save, trying to run with just this and dependencies installed... nothing. I have to manually set arousal every time. Which... makes it somewhat non-immersive :)

I posted this in another thread about Aroused, but I wanted to add this here on the off-chance that Ashal (if he has the time to work on this) can take a look.

I have the latest version of Aroused, and my arousal stays the same (at 0 if I haven't set it manually, but it will even decreases with time, without any sex, when I puppet it). This is also the case for NPCs.

I have tried... pretty much everything, from reinstalling the mod, restarting from a clean save, trying to run with just this and dependencies installed... nothing. I have to manually set arousal every time. Which... makes it somewhat non-immersive :)

i wrote about similar problems recently. I have "unique" bug that having the sex right after a showed line " I need to have sex", I got "I have lost my desire" and arousal drops to "0". Having regular and extreme or none sex at all, my arousal doesn't change. So, to not to repeat all the story again, let me just say this - you are not alone in your pain. There are few of us too.

Patiently waiting for new release.

I have a problem... My character is 100% female. Every time I talk to a man and get him to have sex with me, He sucks on my dick, which I do not have and then I fuck his ass with this the same dick, that I do not have. I should be sucking him and he fucking me! Not the other way around. I have tried everything I can think of, including uninstalling ALL my mods and then reinstalling them, trying to correct this and it's is really pissing me off! :angry:  Can somebody please help me?.... Anybody?... Please help me! :(

This has nothing to do with 'Aroused'.  Which mod are you using to inititate sex?  Submit?  Defeat?  Matchmaker?  Take a look at any MCM for those mods and see if there is an option to make the PC take the female role (for example, Submit has an option for the rape section for the female to always be the receiver even with being the rapist).  Again, find which mod you are using to initiate sex (Aroused does not initiate any sex, it is a subframework for SexLab that other mods use) and look in those threads.

This has nothing to do with 'Aroused'.  Which mod are you using to inititate sex?  Submit?  Defeat?  Matchmaker?  Take a look at any MCM for those mods and see if there is an option to make the PC take the female role (for example, Submit has an option for the rape section for the female to always be the receiver even with being the rapist).  Again, find which mod you are using to initiate sex (Aroused does not initiate any sex, it is a subframework for SexLab that other mods use) and look in those threads.

I see... Thank you, this has helped me a bit. I thought it was Aroused that made it to where when speaking to a man, I would say "Wait up, I want to talk to you about something." and opened up a huge list of consensual non prostitute sex options, including role playing; instead of "hey there handsome" which would only open up a short list of prostitute sex options. I never had any problems like this when being raped or using match maker, so I though because I didn't seem to have these options, until I had installed aroused I thought aroused was responsible for this problem. You see, Up until now, I had only been testing sex with creatures, because they were easier to have sex with. in order to make this the easiest, I installed aroused, and then aroused creatures. But, it gets boring having sex with just the village dog, and I didn't like having to always get bit or slashed by my so-called lovers, out in the wild, so I installed Submit, because I heared that it gave me the option to autimatically surrender to my would be attacker and let them have their way with me without shed a single drop of blood. I also liked that I heard that you can force an enemy to submit, allowing you get them to hand over their goods without having to kill them, and if they're bandits, you can even take them to major cities and turn them in to the authorities and collect bounties. Everything seemed to be working, until I started experimenting with body mods and testing out their physics programs. everything was good, when having sex with Stump, or the wolf that lived on the path to the mountains, but, they only had 3 different positions which all mostly lacked in view. Remembering that people have many different positions, from a time a bandit raped me, I trying to have sex with men, to test the physics, only to find this problem. Because of your suggestions, I have now tried uninstalling Submit, and it removed the consensual sex options. I now know that it's Submit that's causing the problem and am going to try to fix it. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

As I recall, it's a complicated formula.  My girl is currently stuck at arousal level 17 - it dropped a while back from 18.  I think it's because she's been off doing regular quests and hasn't been having sex frequently enough.  You can tweak some stuff in the MCM menu - the only thing I've fiddled with is to set her as an exhibitionist so her arousal goes up more when she's nude.

Hello guys I used the mod for some time without problems and I really like it :)

However, I think I have a problem now ... when the popup appears with two choices i shose ''submit'' , my chartehr go knockout but nothing appand :( ... i have to jump ,everything becomes normal and are no longer ko.

Hmm i try to reset animation registry in sexlab and clean defeat mob but nothing changes ... :(

When trying to open a mod using this mod as a master file in the Creation Kit, I receive the following error:

"SCRIPTS: Cannot open store for class "slaUtilScr", missing file?"

I am then unable to compile scripts which reference this mod. I believe that I need the source for the scripts in this mod in order to do this, but I cannot find them. How can I obtain them?

When trying to open a mod using this mod as a master file in the Creation Kit, I receive the following error:

I am then unable to compile scripts which reference this mod. I believe that I need the source for the scripts in this mod in order to do this, but I cannot find them. How can I obtain them?

You have to extract all the scripts from their bsas. Using Mod Organizer, I still can't compile the scripts unless I extract everything to the data folder and start the Creation Kit outside of MO, but Papyrus can't see the stuff inside of bsas.

You have to extract all the scripts from their bsas. Using Mod Organizer, I still can't compile the scripts unless I extract everything to the data folder and start the Creation Kit outside of MO, but Papyrus can't see the stuff inside of bsas.

Ok. Is there a recommended tool to do this? I tried to use Archive.exe included with Skyrim but it does nothing for me.

Ok. Is there a recommended tool to do this? I tried to use Archive.exe included with Skyrim but it does nothing for me.

Archive.exe is not really that helpful for most users, Its better to use...

this (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/247/?)

or this (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/1395/?) <--- I prefer this one personally.

Archive.exe is not really that helpful for most users, Its better to use...

this (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/247/?)

or this (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/1395/?) <--- I prefer this one personally.

I also like bsaopt, though both work just fine. I saw bsopot first and haven't spent time with the other.

The calculations seem to come to a stop for me at what appears to be a random spot. I havent found a way to kick start it going again and can only fix it by uninstalling Aroused and dependencies, clean save, reinstall one at a time. Anyone else getting this and maybe have a less time consuming solution? I love Aroused as a timer mechanism for mods but dam.....

• 2 weeks later...

I thought I broke this with a time scaling mod, but TimeRate looks about right. Exposure hasn't been increasing, even when my exhibitionist character walked around mostly naked.

EDIT: Nm, it worked very conspicuously after I spent a little time with other naked characters.  So now the question is whether I need to adjust the Exposure rate to the reduced rate of game time. This mod slows time to 1/3 of the default rate, and I want Exposure to increase at the same proportion in game time rather than real time. Does Exposure increase/decay on the game timer, or a separate timer?