[WIP] SexLab Aroused v2014-01-24

Just for info: Works well with SexLab 1.55. Installed all sexmods on a sexmod clean save, Arousal registered flawlessly and arousal changes/increases nicely. Arousal effects schlong erection state of newest SOS Beta version and SOS Schlongs for Females as it should be, no issues at all.

thanks for the info

*edit*

updated to sl1.55 from 1.3b. Aroused seems to work flawlessly.

Help, my PC is stuck at -2 arousal level! And I can't uncheck "arousal blocked" and "arousal locked" under "Puppet master" in MMC menu. (dunno if that's related)

Is your character a child? All children in the game are set to have -2 arousal all the time. Or it could be somethign different, are you using a custom race?

Thanks for the reply! No, not a child or a custom race, just an ordinary Breton.

Edit: I just realised when I hit N to check the arousal level my PCs name doesn't come up. It does for "victim"-status (for the mod Lover's Victim) but for arousal it just says " arousal -2".

Got the same problem. Only happening on one save, a succubus character running the PSQ mod. May more may not be related, in any case, the character's name just plain doesn't show up on the Puppet Master section at all.

Could I make a suggestion I think this may have been already asked but it so Let me add to the ranks.... I was wondering if you could build into turn it an off and on so that it doesn't detract from game play questing when I want to play instead of rp. It gets hard with attraction and approach combined into this one to do things when my companions approach me constantly. Thanks for hearing my suggestion!!!!!!!!

Could I make a suggestion I think this may have been already asked but it so Let me add to the ranks.... I was wondering if you could build into turn it an off and on so that it doesn't detract from game play questing when I want to play instead of rp. It gets hard with attraction and approach combined into this one to do things when my companions approach me constantly. Thanks for hearing my suggestion!!!!!!!!

That functionality has always been in this mod. Check the MCM menus for this mod, you can hand edit the arousal values to be whatever you want, and you can lock the values in place so they will not change. Or you can disable PC arousal altogether. You should be able to do the same for your followers. (one at a time) If you want to disable approach globally, I suggest you request that functionality in the approach mod. This mod provides a framework that other mods such as approach require. If Aroused shut down completely, it would probably break those other mods.

quick question-- with this mod will npcs (like in towns and such) have sex with each other if their arousals are high enough (without the player doing anything).  im trying to mod my game so that npcs will have sex on their own regularly.

quick question-- with this mod will npcs (like in towns and such) have sex with each other if their arousals are high enough (without the player doing anything).  im trying to mod my game so that npcs will have sex on their own regularly.

You're looking for Lover's Comfort, which requires this mod as a framework.

No.

Actually, there are only two mods that allow npcs to have sex between themselves by their own. One, as Gen-Dex suggested, is Lovers Confort, but it allows only couple who are in higher (level 4 = lovers) relationship, only under some conditions (at night, indoor) and not so often.

The other one is RandomSex but this one is a bit un-lore friendly because makes every npcs around to fuck like rabbits, not counting relationships at all.

i was wondering if it would be possable to add an option to make your character a Nymphomaniac, where you get a buff for having sex more often but your arousal raises faster than usuall. and maby when your arousal lvl gets to high your character blacks out and wakes up in some random place naked with some wierd explination like "dont know what happened, but im glad im double jointed" or "sand in my ass cheeks and not a beach in site".

another thing is making your character a sadist or masochist. a sadests arousal lvl would incress as they do damage to enimies, while a masochists wouls incress while taking damage. just a few thoughts that poped into my head.

i was wondering if it would be possable to add an option to make your character a Nymphomaniac, where you get a buff for having sex more often but your arousal raises faster than usuall.

More sex = faster arousal is already incorporated into Arousal. It would be nice to see bonuses for having frequent sex, however. 

i was wondering if it would be possable to add an option to make your character a Nymphomaniac, where you get a buff for having sex more often but your arousal raises faster than usuall.

More sex = faster arousal is already incorporated into Arousal. It would be nice to see bonuses for having frequent sex, however. 

Lover's Comfort gives you a bonus for having sex ... you get the bonus while your arousal is still low, and then get a penalty when your arousal runs high. So if you want to keep the bonus active you need sex more and more often, which turns you into a nymphomaniac.

In any case, it would be cheaty to have a bonus for more sex without a penalty somewhere else, or some downside to go with the bonus. Otherwise you might as well ask for a mod that gives a bonus when you fight enemies or something. ;)

Hello, I recently installed sexlab, devious devices, and a whole slew of other mods (all working correctly) - including sexlab aroused; the problem is that my arousal doesn't increase or decrease, even when I'm wearing Sergio's chastity belt, which kind of defeats the purpose of the mod. I can still use all the equipment and whatnot, but it doesn't do anything. I have tried reinstalling SLaroused to no avail and changing the load order (aroused is after the basic framework). Devious helpless still works though, as well as everything else, it's just the aroused part that seems broken. The button to show arousal works fine, it always says my level is at zero, even after going several days in a belt. Please help!

Anyone else having problems with this mod? For some reason, it keeps crashing my game. Do I have to put it before or after Schlongs of Skyrim in the Load order?

same here, just started happening recently, I look at papyrus logs it always ends sos-aroused-sos-aroused-....-crash

and its old version and arousal don't really seem to work anymore, I have sos 2.04.011, sexlab 1.57, sossed guys always walk around flaccid anyways

will disable and see if it'll help

I might be stupid what so ever but... the arousal part works fine but, how do I initiate the actual sex?

There are several mods for initiating sex; most of them require that you meet certain conditions. Sexlab Matchmaker lets you have sex with anyone instantly with the use of spells. 

Its late and I'm going to bed but was wondering if anyone could help with a problem I'm having, I;ve been having crashes lately that are tied to aroused after updating to the newest sl, papyrus logs always end cut off in the middle of assigning arousal to something, so i decided to just uninstall aroused and anymods that need it, going one by one clean saving and running the savegame cleaner until i was down to just aroused itself left to remove.  So i did that and now anytime i try to save it crashes while saving, if I turn aroused back on its fine.  I've removed the bsa, deleted all the script instances from the save game etc but no matte what I do i cant save after unchecking the file.  thanks for any help.

I might be stupid what so ever but... the arousal part works fine but, how do I initiate the actual sex?

Aroused just tracks arousal, the mod by it's self doesn't add sex. It is merely a framework other mods can use.

Thanks alot. Well being stupid works better than being blind I guess... :D