This thread is outdated as of version 1.91 of XPMS. I removed the modified skeleton from here. If you are still suffering from the Crushed Butt bug during certain SexLab animations, I've uploaded a new version that only fixes that small bug here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22284-xpms-191-with-sexlab-rough-animations-support/

If you don't suffer from that bug or don't care about it, you should use the official XPMS 1.91 version from the Nexus. It contains fixes for the 'breasts too high' bug that this thread was originally created to address.

I'm not deleting this thread due to a handful of other threads on tech support leading to it.

A note about TBBP: the version that is up on the Nexus is missing many files and might cause issues to none ADEC bodies. It's best to use the version from the LL thread here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15221-rel-new-updates-nov-28th-tender-bbp-a-new-bbp-simulation/?p=388360

If you want compatibility with pregnancy mods don't forget to also install the following afterwords: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18546-pregnancy-weighted-tbbp-body-for-bodyslide/

Install the skeleton from this thread last.

I highly recommend using Optional Run 2. Don't use the 50% larger breasts skeleton, it's outdated and conflicts with the fixes here.

If you need detailed instructions for the install order of XPMS, CBBE and TBBP check the spoiler tag:

1. Do not install CHSBHC, it's not required even though you will read in some places that it is. All of it's files will be replaced by other installations anyway.
  2. Installing Realistic Ragdoll Force is required to be able to drag humanoid bodies on the ground.
  3. Install SKSE.
  4. Install CBBE and make sure you end up with Bodyslide.exe in the folder Skyrim\Data\CalienteTools\
  5. Install Bodyslide++ and make sure you end up with Bodyslide++ in the folder Skyrim\Data\CalienteTools\. If you don't have both Bodyslide and Bodyslide++ in the folder, you missed a step.
  6. Install TBBP.
  7. Install the XPMS.
  8. Run Bodyslide++ (as administrator). Make sure that you chose CB++ Body TBBP for your Sliderset (or CB++ Body TBBP Belly if you're using Zecoron's pregnancy enabled body), the preset and actual sliders are up to you. Then press build.
  9. Install FNIS and check it ended up in Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\, and run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe (in administrator mode). Unmark all of the selection boxes besides Skeleton Arm Fix.
  10. Run the game through SKSE. If you dislike either of TBBP's idle, walk or run animations, there are variations you can choose from here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15221-rel-new-updates-nov-28th-tender-bbp-a-new-bbp-simulation/page-1 I recommend Optional Run 2.

The placement of sheathed weapons is part of a skeleton, so this means you had either an XPMS or Skullytyrant skeleton with the one hand sheathed on back option.

To restore it you need to re-apply your old skeleton, the problem with that is that you'll of course lose the fixes from this version of the skeleton here.

I'll try to create a version of one-handed on back with the fixes, however I'll probably not do this for other weapon placement variants as there's too many of them.

The placement of sheathed weapons is part of a skeleton, so this means you had either an XPMS or Skullytyrant skeleton with the one hand sheathed on back option.

To restore it you need to re-apply your old skeleton, the problem with that is that you'll of course lose the fixes from this version of the skeleton here.

I'll try to create a version of one-handed on back with the fixes, however I'll probably not do this for other weapon placement variants as there's too many of them.

I have this problem:   NPC  suddently stopped having bbp(+the crushed breast/ass).

With your fix the NPCs moves again?! I like :blush:

But still i want the weapon on back.

It would be very nice if you where to create  the skeleton for one handed on back. I will be gratefull

Thank you

BTW I know nothing of modding but what about shield on back? I know im pushing the envelope but i had to ask will be perfectly satisfied with the onehanded fix

EDIT: The file in this post is an older version and still suffers from the 'sunk in horse saddle' bug.

Here's a version of the XPMS modified skeleton for TBBP with one handed sword slung over the character's back while sheathed. Clips a bit with the character's butt if you are using TBBP optional run 2.

As for shield slung on back I'm not sure. Is it an option in XPMS? I don't have NMM and reading the folder names inside the XPMS .rar, I don't see an option that seems to indicate itself to be shield slung on the character's back.

1H_Sword_behind_back_XPMS_for_TBBP.zip

I had an issue where all races except Ygnord and Beast Races would float a few inches above the ground. Installing this skeleton adressed my issue. Thank you so much.

Didn't even know it would solve a problem for games with an alternate races mod installed. Good to hear. :)

I'm still having a problem with the crushed butt issue. Can someone please explain to me in detail the proper install order to fix this issue? IT mainly happens during walk and idle animations.

Which body mesh are you using? are you also using SoS? As mentioned on the first post, the skeleton itself (i.e the download from this thread) needs to be installed last.

I don't know if this is the same as a skeleton fix that was released a while ago which fixed the high breast issue so this may be resolved but I had this issue with that skeleton. If you used the new HDT physics system the breasts will be out of wack, to fix this you have to use the default XPMS. So if you are having an issue where one breast is bigger than the other, I would look into this being your issue.

I don't know if this is the same as a skeleton fix that was released a while ago which fixed the high breast issue so this may be resolved but I had this issue with that skeleton. If you used the new HDT physics system the breasts will be out of wack, to fix this you have to use the default XPMS. So if you are having an issue where one breast is bigger than the other, I would look into this being your issue.

Yes it's the same skeleton from the thread you started back then. If anyone is interested in a skeleton that supports that HDT physics thing but doesn't have crushed butt, try downloading the version of XPMS that is labeled 1.71 on the Nexus, that might work. Not really interested in HDT myself as the breasts seem to act like basketballs, very inorganic. :s

The best way to be sure is to run Bodyslide++, choose 'CB++ Body TBBP' as a sliderset (or 'CB++ Body TBBP Belly' if you use a pregnancy mod), choose whichever preset you like, modify the sliders to your liking, and pressing build.

This will rewrite whatever the default naked female body is with a CBBE body that supports TBBP.

• Did you install TBBP with butt bounce from the nexus, or the TBBP version from here in Loverslab?

At what times does the crushed butt happens, and does it happen to your character or NPCs?

Can you provide a screenshot?

Are you using Schlongs of Skyrim?

Are you using any custom race mods?

Are you using a mod manager/installer?

Did you try running Bodyslide++ in administrator mode?

Are you using the TBBP animations which are TBBP default, or did you switch any of the animations?

Did you install the file linked at the bottom of the first post of this thread after everything else?

Did you run FNIS_for_Users.exe and unmarked all the choice fields, with the exception of 'Skeleton Arm Fix' which should be left marked?

I uploaded a new version of the skeleton based on XPMS 1.9 (Found on XP32's blog: http://xp32.tumblr.com/ . It's not on Nexus yet because XP32 got banned for a month... Dunno what Nexus are smoking.). The HKX files are still Canderes's work, with a small change suggested by newbiebob here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16148-tbbp-and-saddle-sink/ which fixed the 'sunk in horse saddle' bug.

Huge thanks to Groovtama that contacted me after discovering why the 'breasts too high during TBBP animations' bug is happening. In the older version of the skeleton, I narrowed the problem down to the bone NiNode 421 which connected both breast bones to the spine. My old solution was to copy/paste the breast bones and their branches directly to the spine and delete the extra bone 421. Groovtama realized that the problem with this bone is that it's rotated by 10 degrees on the Y axis, which is what causes the breasts to float higher than they should while idling/walking/running.

In the new version I kept the NiNode 421 bone and changed it's rotation to 0 degrees. I changed the translation (location) of the breast bones so they'd still be in the same 3d space. I also copied the BSLagBoneControllers from the butt bones of XPMS version 1.7.1 and pasted them to the XPMS 1.9 butt bones and relinked them, which is the fix to the crushed butt bug.

When XP32 will be unbanned from the Nexus I'll try to contact him with this much more detailed information about where the bugs are coming from.

Unless I missed something, this skeleton doesn't contain the bones needed for SOS right ?

If that is the case, is there any chance that you would consider adding them to allow support for the futa version of SOS that belisario posted ?

Either way, thanks for taking the time to fix the issues with the xpms skeleton ;)

It indeed doesn't contain the SoS bones as hinted on the first post. My attempts to merge parts from different skeletons on other occasions have failed spectacularly so far. I lack the knowledge to make that happen.

I'm working on a 1.9 version with Liuli fixes and SOS and the joy of perspective 0.9.3 support + xpms shaped breast in 1st person, and sos in 1st person, but I'm still at bugtesting so it might still take some time.

Awesome, I was just about to consider working on that myself, but I probably wouldn't have the time for it--do let me know if you require an extra tester. Else, I will wait patiently for a working release.

Keep up the great job guys!