Now, since all this is still very new to me... how exactly can I check and edit such parameters? (It's okay if you PM me the response as this is getting a bit off topic now!)

In all NetImmerse functions, Bool abFirstPerson should only be set true when akActor is the player.

Check to see if a node exists.

Bool = NetImmerse.HasNode(Actor akActor, String asNINode, Bool abFirstPerson)

Get the node scale

Float = NetImmerse.GetNodeScale(Actor akActor, String asNINode, Bool abFirstPerson)

Set the node scale

NetImmerse.SetNodeScale(Actor akActor, String asNINode, Float afScale, Bool abFirstPerson)

Note that the skeleton can have a parent child hierarchy (see attached image). If you scale up a node, child nodes scale with it. This will cause effects like torpedo boobs. To prevent this the next child node must be scaled inversely.

e.g. Scale  "NPC L Breast" to x2, the child node "NPC L Breast01" must be scaled to x1/2.

fNewNodeScale      = fOriginalNodeScale + fChangeInScale
fNewChildNodeScale = fOriginalChildNodeScale * (fOriginalNodeScale / fNewNodeScale)

Also if you do something like scale the legs to twice their size the collision point for the feet do not change their relative position to the base node. So you'll end up with legs extending into the ground.

Also, I've never tested what happens if a node is scaled to a negative value.

post-3866-0-49167400-1377739368_thumb.jpg

This skeleton doesn't have the butt jiggle physics? It was noticeable with the skeleton I was using before but after switching just now the jiggle is gone. Now I have to decide which matters more, crushed on death or lively in life.

As I mentioned in the original post, this skeleton was made for the original version of TBBP, not the one with butt bounce that is up on the Nexus.

The version up on Nexus is missing many of TBBP's files, seems rather buggy for many people with all sorts of breast bounce not working/going crazy issues, and all for butt bounce that's only noticeable on characters that aren't really shaped like human beings. Also AFAIK it doesn't work with the TBBP pregnancy body. So I never bothered to test the skeleton with the Nexus version and don't really have intentions to.

So yep, unfortunately I'm afraid you'll have to choose your preference. :)

@zikko

They are both working (and have the same fixes), mine only adds SOS support and the standard variations.

@Digitus

I don't really get your question, the butt bones are still there in Liuli's and my version, the nexus ones (don't really know which are meant I guess the XPMS ones) don't fix the butt crush caused by havok physics, keyed animations should be still the same, HDT physics should still be working, you just don't get unwanted havok physics in it and so no butt crush.

I will run some test but I don't see why there should be this bug.

Hi

After installing your skeleton (and after upgrading FNIS to 4.0)

Fnis tells me that i have: female skeleton TBBP(210 bones) male skeleton TBBP(210 bones) is that right?

im not running Schlongs and the game plays allright but the male skeleton used to be XPMS with more bones ?!

Thanx

Edit : im using UNPB-TBBP body

The XPMS male skeleton doesn't have breast bones. This is a problem because female companions use the male skeleton when they follow you, which sometimes causes odd bugs. So in this modified XPMS version the male skeleton is a copy of the female skeleton to solve this.

no kiddin? that seems like an odd thing for the devs to do. could explain some weirdness i noticed tho. could having mismatched conflicting male/female skeletons cause crashes after making a few ladies followers?

@zikko

They are both working (and have the same fixes), mine only adds SOS support and the standard variations.

@Digitus

I don't really get your question, the butt bones are still there in Liuli's and my version, the nexus ones (don't really know which are meant I guess the XPMS ones) don't fix the butt crush caused by havok physics, keyed animations should be still the same, HDT physics should still be working, you just don't get unwanted havok physics in it and so no butt crush.

I will run some test but I don't see why there should be this bug.

Ah I see, so the capability is still there. When I was testing the skeleton I just walked and ran to see how things went. 

@Liuli

Maybe it's a lighting thing for your character, but you can have a human sized character and have the booty physics be noticeable. 

no kiddin? that seems like an odd thing for the devs to do. could explain some weirdness i noticed tho. could having mismatched conflicting male/female skeletons cause crashes after making a few ladies followers?

I doubt it - Crashes which happen due to skeleton tend to happen due to using female animations with breast physics while the skeleton has no breast bones. However when a female companion follows you she doesn't only share the male skeleton, she also uses the idle/walk/run animations of male companions, meaning breast physics usually don't come into play.

So it's hard to say with 100% certainty since it depends on what mod mixture you're using but I doubt this would be the cause of crashes. I just tested on my game, removing skeleton.hkx and skeleton.nif from my skyrim folder, and having a female companion following me naked didn't crash the game. It did cause her breasts to be oddly shaped, way bigger than usual and pointing downwards, though.

Somewhat related question, I'm reinstalling all my mods right now because I know I probably screwed up a few things (I started playing middle of last week) and I realized I hadn't installed enhanced character edit the right way (or possibly at all because so many things were missing I realized). I see in my manager that there's an option for "XP32 with dagger". 

Do all the XP32 skeletons have the dagger/sword on back thing "built in"? Like, since I installed the skeleton in this thread it will work if I pick that option in ECE?

Do all the XP32 skeletons have the dagger/sword on back thing "built in"? Like, since I installed the skeleton in this thread it will work if I pick that option in ECE?

The version in the original post here is with vanilla weapon placement. The regular XPMS on the Nexus offers the installer a few different options for weapon placements during installation. I based the modified skeleton on XPMS 1.9 though from XP32's blog, which only comes with vanilla weapon placements.

Does this file fix the crushing butt in Female Standing Swaying Idle with Bounce?

which idle is that? could someone point me to it?

welp i tried this skeleton, and it has much nicer, natural looking breasts! thank you! they look natural and hang effected by gravity, rather than fake implants. i'm very much hoping they will be a few variations of this skeleton. personally i use dual daggers on small of back, shields and staves on back, and this great new and natural bow positioning (i added couple pics at that mod page, under user images)...

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/38066/?tab=1&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D38066%26preview%3D&pUp=1

would be fantastic to get those options along w/ these great breasts and other fixes

Does this file fix the crushing butt in Female Standing Swaying Idle with Bounce?

welp i tried this skeleton, and it has much nicer, natural looking breasts! thank you! they look natural and hang effected by gravity, rather than fake implants. i'm very much hoping they will be a few variations of this skeleton. personally i use dual daggers on small of back, shields and staves on back, and this great new and natural bow positioning (i added couple pics at that mod page, under user images)...

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/38066/?tab=1&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D38066%26preview%3D&pUp=1

would be fantastic to get those options along w/ these great breasts and other fixes

Here is the animation

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10569-swaying-standing-idle-animation-with-tbbp/

That's why I started this myself, I tend to set 'breast gravity' slider in bodyslide++ to 80% and the "silicon effect" that started around XPMS version 1.6 drove me crazy. :)

The weapon placements I won't work on until XP32 releases the full files of XPMS 1.9. It's not a good idea to have the default skeleton based on one version of XPMS with the offshoot 'weapon placements in different areas' skeletons based on a different version.

Still, there's an older version of the '1h sword sheathed on back' on the first page, it is a more buggy iteration though.

Here is the animation

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10569-swaying-standing-idle-animation-with-tbbp/

After a little bit testing and a little bit research I think I have found the reason why that animation goes nuts with the XPMS skeletons^^

I setted up the XPMS Butt bones "exactly" like Dragonfly's or Skull's and neither CBBE nor UNP bodies with their butt bones weighted, played the animation right. If someone has a combination of skeleton, with butt weighted TBBP body mesh, which play that animation right, pls tell me one. The only body that played the animation correctly was, 7B-Bombshell3.2 TBBP with no butt weighted, I just think the animation has an incorrect butt part.

fNewNodeScale      = fOriginalNodeScale + fChangeInScale
fNewChildNodeScale = fOriginalChildNodeScale * (fOriginalNodeScale / fNewNodeScale)
Also if you do something like scale the legs to twice their size the collision point for the feet do not change their relative position to the base node. So you'll end up with legs extending into the ground.

Also, I've never tested what happens if a node is scaled to a negative value.

Hhmm.... that does not solve the problem having torpedo breasts....

For example: in xpms the child node of  "NPC L Breast" is "NPC L Breast01" as i understand.

Your example would only flatten the shape of the breast ....

the normal Torpedo, only scaling "NPC R Breast":

post-70730-0-87863500-1378153090_thumb.jpg

the flattend Torpedo, scaling "NPC R Breast" together with "NPC R Breast01":

post-70730-0-82408000-1378153101_thumb.jpg

As i understand setnodescale scales all values x,y,z at the same time.... maybe the z value should be not scaled or scaled down while the x and y values are scaled.

but if only seen GetNodePositionZ not SetNodePositionZ....

Moin

Oli

I wrote a little bit about what you could do with the XPMS skeleton to avoid the the torpedo breast a little bit more but it depends on weighting your stuff.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19515-growing-torpedo-boobs-a-skeletal-solution/

There are no seperate scaling functions for three dimensions in SKSE only setNodeScale. I think nifs only support uniform scaling, because you only have one scale value not three (if there is one correct me please), and the function only manipulates that property on game time. (browsed the SKSE code a little bit on that part, there is only a scale property)

The GetNodePosition function are giving you the position of a NiNode in Worldspace.

For example your character's root standing on the world position (x,y,z) and the Node is locally (0,12,125) away from the root

for the example the world root position (x,y,z) is (0,0,0)

GetNodePositionX will give you 0+0 => 0

GetNodePositionY will give you 0+12 => 12

GetNodePositionZ will give you 0+125 => 125

Positions are saved in 3 properties pos.x, pos.y, pos.z, while scale only has the one scale property

I tried to make the SetNodePosition functions but failed because Skyrim protects that values, maybe the SKSE team will do them sometime.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest thunderiaz

I know it's a silly thing to ask but Can you upload a skeleton without butt bones? I am using HDT Physics 7-22 extension and it works perfectly even in sexlab but the problem is in butts. The bounce is jittery and clip through clothing a lot which I don't like. SO please upload a version without butt bones if possible.

@Groovtama

Can you write a readme for your skeleton on how to install and which options are must or not? I don't use NMM and never will, I think. 

I know it's a silly thing to ask but Can you upload a skeleton without butt bones? I am using HDT Physics 7-22 extension and it works perfectly even in sexlab but the problem is in butts. The bounce is jittery and clip through clothing a lot which I don't like. SO please upload a version without butt bones if possible.

Removing the butt bones from the skeleton will result in your game crashing, you need to remove the weight from the mesh.

@Groovtama

Can you write a readme for your skeleton on how to install and which options are must or not? I don't use NMM and never will, I think. 

@butt bones

What Vioxsis said, also I don't have major clipping with HDT (7-22) with the skeltons not more or less than with keyed animations before, if you have armors where the body has butt bones attach to but not the overlaying armor you maybe should give the author of the armor a call, sounds more like he missed to attach them to the armor. 

@manuall installation (it's equivalent to the default XPMS pack I have just one folder more)

The stuff you need to install is:

- "00 Skeleton Rig"

- One first person skelton from 04,

-- "04 1stSKDefault" is the normal skeleton

-- "04 1stSKJOP" is for The Joy of Perspective 0.9.3

-- "04 1stSKJOPEX" is a quickfix for the horses, (look at my original post everything is described there)

- One skeleton pack from the 10-13 folders

-- Default is default vanilla placement

-- Chesko, is the frostfall skeleton bow and quiver placement

-- LHB, is left hip bolt quiver placement

-- B1HS, one handed swords on back

-- BHD, Dagger on back hip

- (if you have no FNIS) "01 NON FNIS patch"

Depending what skeletons you choose

If you choose a Chesko variant, install "01 BOLTC"

If you choose a LHB variant, install "01 BOLT"

If you choose a BHD variant, install "02 BHD" so the character grabs the dagger from back hip if you don't already have such an animation

If you choose a B1Hs variant, install "02 B1HS" so the character grabs the sword from back if you don't already have such an animation

I didn't think it was needed to be said but here we are anyway. Please do not post this modified XPMS skeleton on the Nexus without including the information about what it actually fixes, as well as the list of credits on the first post here. The Nexus post is missing a lot of information. I also intentionally avoided the Nexus as I hoped XP32 will eventually fix this bugs in the original XPMS (waiting for him to become active on his XPMS thread again to give him a detailed bug report), not to mention the bad blood thing between Nexus and LL.

Edit: Does anyone know what's going on with XP32 by the way? Shouldn't his temporary Nexus ban have expired by now?

^

Also, I'm not sure why you're using this skeleton with HDT, as it's been modified specifically for TBBP. Maybe try a normal version of XPMS with your HDT install? I don't know enough about HDT to offer good solutions.

so a TBBP  skeleton can NOT  be used w/ HDT?? That may explain some floating i'm having