I installed the version from Loverslab

The crushed butt happens during the sway idle animation and also during the walk

Not using schlongs of skyrim yet

No custom race mods

Using modmanager

yes, didnt change anything

Not using default animations for everything, but the default animations are what is causing the issue.

yes.

yes

I have no idea why you are suffering from crushed butt. I guess it's because of mod organizer, I noticed someone in another thread mentioning they had problems with another skeleton due to mod organizer, it doesn't know to give priority to skeleton files or some such.

But this is a complete guess on my part since I can't think of any other conflicts that would cause your game to bug.

is it possible that the bodyslide itself could be the issue?

BodySlide by itself shouldn't be an issue--but creating bodies with BodySlide might--make sure you have an updated version and use the proper presets for creating your bodies. There are three primary things I think that can cause butt-crushing, though I personally never had the problem myself:

The mesh - If the mesh is the issue, then it means it was skin weighted wrong (most likely with the butt joint in the wrong position while skinning). This can be fixed by either opening up the mesh and repainting the weights where the butt bones are at the proper position (would take foreverrrr), or overwrite the mesh with one that is compatible with that particular skeleton (pretty much make sure things match). Most likely, if this is the issue, you will see the butt crushing on all animations, not just a select few.

The skeleton - If the skeleton is out of date, or incompatible with either the animations or mesh, it's best to change it to match. Also run GenerateFNISforUsers just in case (though this is more for animations than skeletons). If the butt still crushes, that means whoever animated the skeleton did not have butt nodes in their skeleton, and so the animations are not picking up any changes to the skeleton at those nodes, so the butt stays stationary and the rest of the skeleton (thighs, pelvis) move and the butt nodes are dependent on their hierarchy in the skeleton (so if they are grouped under the pelvis node, they will move with the pelvis; if they are grouped under the thighs, they will move with the thighs).

The animations - Make sure whatever animations you install are compatible with the skeleton you are using. If you are using a dynamic physics engine (like HDT Physics Mod) to control the butt nodes, this may clash with the position/rotation/scale of any keyed animations (like BBP, TBBP, etc.). Your problem file may be skeleton.hkx, so make sure whatever file replaced that, that it is the one correlating to the proper mod (or renamed/moved/deleted if using HDT Physics v7-22). And like noted above, make sure the animation and skeleton are compatible (Like vanilla modified animations may be incompatible with TBBP skeletons, especially in the butt and boob area as they do not have those nodes in vanilla; it should be BBP/TBBP animations for TBBP skeletons, etc.--I assume, more than likely, that this is the issue).

Else, if it none of these, then you have a rogue file that is mucking things up--be sure to sweep through your folders and make sure nothing alien is there and that all the files belong to non-conflicting mods.

Hope this helps!

2/3 done with testing, and everything is working so far but one odd thing, I have older bodyslide TBBP meshes they awfully jitter with the butt and breast bones fixed and with HDT, Sevenbase BS3.2 and UNP/B TBBP 2.5/2.4 are somehow not affected, I will try new CBBE Bodyslide meshes... maybe it was wrongly weighted or something.

So I discovered it is only my character suffering from the smashed butt. Other npcs seem to function normally. Does this narrow the problem down?

In a normal game other characters share the same body mesh and skeleton that your character does. This probably means you are using some extra mod which causes the problems.

nevermind, it is affecting companions and some other npcs. Just a few that aren't being affected, they could be added by a mod I'm not 100% sure. Either way, I'm fairly certain it has something to do with a body mesh, but I've reinstalled so many tbbp compatible meshes and the problem still remains...

nevermind, it is affecting companions and some other npcs. Just a few that aren't being affected, they could be added by a mod I'm not 100% sure. Either way, I'm fairly certain it has something to do with a body mesh, but I've reinstalled so many tbbp compatible meshes and the problem still remains...

What race/gender is your character? Do you have Orc&ElfFix4TBBP.esp in your load order?

Hi

After installing your skeleton (and after upgrading FNIS to 4.0)

Fnis tells me that i have: female skeleton TBBP(210 bones) male skeleton TBBP(210 bones) is that right?

im not running Schlongs and the game plays allright but the male skeleton used to be XPMS with more bones ?!

Thanx

Edit : im using UNPB-TBBP body

Hi

After installing your skeleton (and after upgrading FNIS to 4.0)

Fnis tells me that i have: female skeleton TBBP(210 bones) male skeleton TBBP(210 bones) is that right?

im not running Schlongs and the game plays allright but the male skeleton used to be XPMS with more bones ?!

Thanx

Edit : im using UNPB-TBBP body

The XPMS male skeleton doesn't have breast bones. This is a problem because female companions use the male skeleton when they follow you, which sometimes causes odd bugs. So in this modified XPMS version the male skeleton is a copy of the female skeleton to solve this.

Ok done with it:

Changelog
- SOS Support for both genders.
- Liuli's hkx files, butt crush and "high breast" fix included
- The Joy of Perspective 0.9.3 support
- The Joy of Perspective with SOS bones support
- The Joy of Perspective with XPMS TJOP scaled bones like in 1.81
- The Joy of Perspective with "high breast" fixed bones
- The Joy of Perspective "Horse Riding" quickfix (works a lot faster, than the normal one)

The Joy of Perspective "Horse Riding" quickfix how to:
- If you get the The Joy of Perspective "Horse Riding" bug
- Install this mod with the "YES, Experimental quickfix!" (it's just the TJOP skeleton with Default skeleton Camera) enabled when asked about The Joy of Perspective
- Climb on the horse you have the bug with, view should be normal now.
- Save and Exit the game.
- Reinstall this mod with the "YES" enabled when asked about The Joy of Perspective
- Reload the created save.
- Climb on the horse again, view should still be normal.
- Needs to be done for any new horse when you ride it for the first time, but works anywhere.
- Happy Riding :)

Credits:
XP32 for creating XPMS which everything in here is based on.
Canderes for the HKX files.
Groovtama for finding what exactly causes the 'breasts too high' problem.
newbiebob for finding a fix to the 'sunk in horse saddle' bug.
Liuli for the final hkx file and the butt crush fix.
Smurf and VectorPlexus for SOS.
Konetsu for "XPMSplusSOSplusSMS" which I used as reference for SOS bones for XPMS male skeletons.
b3lisario for "SOS schlong for females - UNP" which I used as reference for SOS bones for XPMS female skeletons.
RFPV Team for "The Joy of Perspective".

Download:

Outdated, New Version here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22284-xpms-191-with-sexlab-rough-animations-support/

The Joy of Perspective "Horse Riding" quickfix how to:

- If you get the The Joy of Perspective "Horse Riding" bug
- Install this mod with the "YES, Experimental quickfix!" (it's just the TJOP skeleton with Default skeleton Camera) enabled when asked about The Joy of Perspective
- Climb on the horse you have the bug with, view should be normal now.
- Save and Exit the game.
- Reinstall this mod with the "YES" enabled when asked about The Joy of Perspective
- Reload the created save.
- Climb on the horse again, view should still be normal.
- Needs to be done for any new horse when you ride it for the first time, but works anywhere.
- Happy Riding :)

Awesome, I will test this out eventually with the horse fix--hopefully it is a little more permanent because with the save file fix, I noticed that changing between cells (like exiting Skyrim to go into a dungeon and returning to go back on horseback) may reset the camera back to the messed-up camera again.

I've tried exactly what TJOP cites on it's page for the fix specifically and I've tried my own method (just remove "_1stperson/skeleton.nif", start game, get on horse, save, exit game, re-place "skeleton.nif", load file--camera fixed for that particular mount; doesn't have to be done in Whiterun), it still fudges up after cell changes.

So maybe something to bug test for if not already tested?

Nah the "slow" default horse fix and "quick" horse fix and remove "_1stperson/skeleton.nif" are no different, the cell reload problem still presists, didn't test if skyrim sets new object ids the (FFXXXXXX ones) on the horses when changing cells. You are just quicker because you only have to save one time and it's more convient because you don't have to go in your data folder every time, to delete/rename it.

The perfect fix can only be done with a script or patching up the skyrim horse system so it finds the 1stperson camera under the eyebone. I maybe tinker around with the horse skeleton, have to fix a bug there with arvak, maybe there is a solution. 

Nah the "slow" default horse fix and "quick" horse fix and remove "_1stperson/skeleton.nif" are no different, the cell reload problem still presists, didn't test if skyrim sets new object ids the (FFXXXXXX ones) on the horses when changing cells. You are just quicker because you only have to save one time and it's more convient because you don't have to go in your data folder every time, to delete/rename it.

The perfect fix can only be done with a script or patching up the skyrim horse system so it finds the 1stperson camera under the eyebone. I maybe tinker around with the horse skeleton, have to fix a bug there with arvak, maybe there is a solution. 

Ah yea, I assumed that... I guess I'll have to wait for the definitive horse fix then! If you are able to grab the horse skeleton to fix it, that would be great. I had thought about doing that myself, but I didn't dig deep enough to find the source file to dissect.

Also a question--I still have not tested it out yet, but the installer says "XP32 Maximum Skeleton 1.7"--is that a copy-paste error or is the skeleton really out of date? I think the latest version is 1.9--which can be found at the link Liuli posted earlier. I assume this is a typo.

nah it's 1.9, 1.8.1 installer says 1.7c. I can assure you it's 1.9^^

Okay, cool. I can confirm that your edits did work. Thank you very much for compiling it together and keep up the great work!

Also, I have another question--it's a mixture of mod- and skeleton-related: I have The Joy of Perspective, and I'm aware that the animations/physics of breasts don't carry over to the 1st-person skeleton, even though the bones are there. Is there a way to incorporate any changes to the third person skeleton to the 1st person skeleton?

It's awkward since I do have some node-altering mods that scale certain bones (like breast bones), but they don't show up in TJOP first-person. The only mod that I know of that actually does is the Estrus Chaurus mod (breasts and belly nodes seems to scale accordingly) and no other (such as Schlongs of Skyrim, Breast Enlargement Rings, some SexLab-dependent mods, etc.). I do have Estrus Chaurus loaded the very last, but even if I remove or deactivate it, testing each node-altering mod one-by-one, I still only get the changes in Estrus Chaurus to show in first-person, but not third person.

I don't wrote them so I don't know I they work in depth, just giving you a piece of my mind.

The BBP/TBBP animation in first person doesn't show up from third person because first person animation are seperated files/animations, to get BBP or TBBP or any other keyed animations into first person you would have to remake them as first person animations, using thrid person animation as first doesn't work quiet well.

Estrus Chaurus as far as I know uses SKSE Skeleton node scale modification and so it also can work in TJOP because there are the same nodes (ask jbezorg on how/why it's working exactly, just my guess^^). Why Breast Enlargement Rings and the other SKSE scale stuff doesn't scale no plan maybe jbezorg also looks at the first while all others just at the thrid person node.

I have no plan (zero) how SOS scales his stuff so no guess there.

Havok/Physic Engine related stuff like HDTPhysics or the Havok related Schlong swing may not show up because Havok doesn't do Physics on the first person body (just a guess because they are just normally two arms) 

I don't wrote them so I don't know I they work in depth, just giving you a piece of my mind.

The BBP/TBBP animation in first person doesn't show up from third person because first person animation are seperated files/animations, to get BBP or TBBP or any other keyed animations into first person you would have to remake them as first person animations, using thrid person animation as first doesn't work quiet well.

Estrus Chaurus as far as I know uses SKSE Skeleton node scale modification and so it also can work in TJOP because there are the same nodes (ask jbezorg on how/why it's working exactly, just my guess^^). Why Breast Enlargement Rings and the other SKSE scale stuff doesn't scale no plan maybe jbezorg also looks at the first while all others just at the thrid person node.

I have no plan (zero) how SOS scales his stuff so no guess there.

Havok/Physic Engine related stuff like HDTPhysics or the Havok related Schlong swing may not show up because Havok doesn't do Physics on the first person body (just a guess because they are just normally two arms) 

Ah, okay, I figured that was the case. And yea, I did notice two separate animation paths for third and first-person bodies, so it makes sense. If what you say is true, it seems like SKSE would be a nice solution to everything (at least everything I'm looking for  : D )!

I poked jbezorg about it--hopefully we'll get a response.

Okay, cool. I can confirm that your edits did work. Thank you very much for compiling it together and keep up the great work!

Also, I have another question--it's a mixture of mod- and skeleton-related: I have The Joy of Perspective, and I'm aware that the animations/physics of breasts don't carry over to the 1st-person skeleton, even though the bones are there. Is there a way to incorporate any changes to the third person skeleton to the 1st person skeleton?

It's awkward since I do have some node-altering mods that scale certain bones (like breast bones), but they don't show up in TJOP first-person. The only mod that I know of that actually does is the Estrus Chaurus mod (breasts and belly nodes seems to scale accordingly) and no other (such as Schlongs of Skyrim, Breast Enlargement Rings, some SexLab-dependent mods, etc.). I do have Estrus Chaurus loaded the very last, but even if I remove or deactivate it, testing each node-altering mod one-by-one, I still only get the changes in Estrus Chaurus to show in first-person, but not third person.

The fourth parameter is a toggle for 1st person view. "true" acts on the first person skeleton. That's why there is a check to see actor kTarget is the Player. ( And I have expired6978, the creator of Racemenu, for that information. )

NetImmerse.SetNodeScale( kTarget, NINODE_BELLY, fPregBelly, false)
if ( kTarget == kPlayer )
	NetImmerse.SetNodeScale( kTarget, NINODE_BELLY, fPregBelly, true)
endif

The fourth parameter is a toggle for 1st person view. "true" acts on the first person skeleton. That's why there is a check to see actor kTarget is the Player. ( And I have expired6978, the creator of Racemenu, for that information. )

NetImmerse.SetNodeScale( kTarget, NINODE_BELLY, fPregBelly, false)
if ( kTarget == kPlayer )
	NetImmerse.SetNodeScale( kTarget, NINODE_BELLY, fPregBelly, true)
endif

Just looked quickly over the Breast Enlargement Rings, all the fourth parameters are false...

Thanks jbezorg, for the information.^^

Indeed, thanks a lot for the info jbezorg!

Now, since all this is still very new to me... how exactly can I check and edit such parameters? (It's okay if you PM me the response as this is getting a bit off topic now!)