Probably not, It will probably go into the next XPMS Pack for SexLab I'm planning so people can public test all stuff with it. You are free to include everything you like from the pack to the XPMS Nexus page.

Edit: So new TJOP skeleton is ready will upload a Test version.

New Feature:

- including HDT China Dress nodes in TJOP first person

Scales that need changing are still the same so no need to update the scales.

TJOP HDT Test skeleton also included NPR China Dress .esp with 1person mesh assigning corrections for the Black dress.

Requirements for testing the NPR China Dress for HDT with TJOP, is HDT and the NPR China Dress original files.

Links here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19451-hdt-support-unofficial-rel-v9-28-newest-v10-23-customizable-plz-take-the-survey/

Direct Download (chinese): http://pan.baidu.com/s/1GGgvB

I edited the original post of this thread and marked it as outdated as of XPMS version 1.91. I've also posted an edited version of XPMS 1.91 which solves the crushed butt during SexLab Rough animations here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22284-xpms-191-with-sexlab-rough-animations-support/

Now I'll wait for Groovtama to finish his work and see where he wishes to post his new skeleton.

was wondering if reimporting the animation it self in 3dmax or blender with the newest xpms 1.91 would fix the crush breast/ butt ?? Since you are basically re-adding old stuff from previous version to the newest skeleton. Where one thing was removed.

It's probably possible to edit those animations and fix them to work with the official XPMS 1.91, removing the crushed butt bug from them, yes. In theory. BUT, from what I understood from posts made by Arrok, it is incredibly difficult to edit already existing animations. If someone would come along and fix it someday that would be great and my skeleton modification would not be needed anymore. I do not foresee it happening though, it's unlikely.

I'd give it a whirl myself but my 3ds Max version is 2012 and the only supported versions for Skyrim are 2010-2011 if I recall correctly.

What are animation named ?? it is only for defense side or also for offense side ?? if i know the name of the animation maybe i can try it for blender.

As I mentioned in the new thread the animation names are Rough Missionary, Rough Behind, and Rough Doggy style. The character suffering from the bug is the female character.

was wondering if reimporting the animation it self in 3dmax or blender with the newest xpms 1.91 would fix the crush breast/ butt ?? Since you are basically re-adding old stuff from previous version to the newest skeleton. Where one thing was removed.

It's probably possible to edit those animations and fix them to work with the official XPMS 1.91, removing the crushed butt bug from them, yes. In theory. BUT, from what I understood from posts made by Arrok, it is incredibly difficult to edit already existing animations. If someone would come along and fix it someday that would be great and my skeleton modification would not be needed anymore. I do not foresee it happening though, it's unlikely.

I'd give it a whirl myself but my 3ds Max version is 2012 and the only supported versions for Skyrim are 2010-2011 if I recall correctly.

If I know where to download the actual animations files (hkx files for Rough Missionary, Rough Behind, Rough Doggy Style), It just matter of time for me

If I know where to download the actual animations files (hkx files for Rough Missionary, Rough Behind, Rough Doggy Style), It just matter of time for me

Oh, the animations are part of the SexLab Framework's main download which can be found here:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/150-skyrim-sexlab-sex-animation-framework-v124-updated-1020/

The animation files are stored in the folder \meshes\actors\character\animations\SexLab\

I'm not 100% sure but I believe the file names of the animations are as follows:

AggrBehind_A1_S1.hkx

AggrBehind_A1_S2.hkx

AggrBehind_A1_S3.hkx

AggrBehind_A1_S4.hkx

AggrBehind_A2_S1.hkx

AggrBehind_A2_S2.hkx

AggrBehind_A2_S3.hkx

AggrBehind_A2_S4.hkx

AggrDoggyStyle_A1_S1.hkx

AggrDoggyStyle_A1_S2.hkx

AggrDoggyStyle_A1_S3.hkx

AggrDoggyStyle_A1_S4.hkx

AggrDoggyStyle_A2_S1.hkx

AggrDoggyStyle_A2_S2.hkx

AggrDoggyStyle_A2_S3.hkx

AggrDoggyStyle_A2_S4.hkx

AggrMissionary_A1_S1.hkx

AggrMissionary_A1_S2.hkx

AggrMissionary_A1_S3.hkx

AggrMissionary_A1_S4.hkx

AggrMissionary_A2_S1.hkx

AggrMissionary_A2_S2.hkx

AggrMissionary_A2_S3.hkx

AggrMissionary_A2_S4.hkx

So basically all the ones whose name starts with Aggr. Hope this helps.

Wrote you a message on Nexus!

Working on the fix later tonight, or tomorrow.

Fix is basically:

Going into: meshes\CharacterMakingExtender\commonTriRaces

Opening humanraces_slider.ini, orcraces_slider.ini etc.

and changing

$CME_BreastScale, 911, 2, NPC L Breast, 0.9, NPC R Breast, x

the 0.9 with the XPMS value

also for the rest of the sliders

I assume this is what went into the ECE patch in the XPMS installer (the modified humanraces_slider.ini). I normally don't use XPMS since the scaling messes up the body proportions of my ECE characters, so I was glad to see a potential fix.

I tested it out and it's definitely a big improvement, but on closer inspection it still looks a odd in certain areas. In particular, the waist becomes far too narrow. Can that be fixed?

Here are some screenshots:

ECE + vanilla skeleton

ECE + XPMS

ECE + XPMS (ECE patch)

For comparison, I recommend opening them in separate tabs and flipping back and forth between them. These are the differences I noticed.

Vanilla skeleton vs XPMS:

-Notice that only the upper body shrinks. I always felt this made the characters look off (the head particularly feels small for the body).

XPMS vs XPMS (ECE patch):

-The XPMS (ECE patch) version is a bit taller (still shorter than vanilla)

-The lower body now also adjusts. Instead of shrinking (like with the upper body), the lower body simply narrows (decrease in width)

-The waist narrows significantly (too much compared to vanilla skeleton)

Vanilla skeleton vs. XPMS (ECE patch):

This comparison makes a few oddities clearer with the XPMS (ECE patch) version.

-The waist is far too narrow (look at the "angle" of the curve)

-The crotch area is actually higher for some reason (despite the character's overall shorter height)

Summary

Overall, the ECE patch for XPMS makes the body look much more balanced on ECE characters. The overly narrow waist sticks out badly though. Can that be fixed?

Questions:

• Is there a specific reason why XPMS has reduced body scaling?
  • Is there a way to have vanilla node scaling for XPMS? Would that be a simpler solution to the ECE problem?

Edit: Actually, my screenshot comparisons from the "New Game" character creation screen indicate Vanilla and XPMS (ECE patch) look the same... Not sure why it's different from a loaded game.

Height was corrected to 1.0 in 1.91, the humanraces_slider.ini that comes with the XPMS 1.91 still has the 1.01 (1.9b) setted in the ini files.

There is a new mod in the SexLab download forum by Liuli, with a modified version with updated ECE slider (1.91 scales) by me, it also contains the inis for the other races.

There is a waist size slider if you want to change the waist use that slider.

With the first question do you mean the scaling in general or just height?

Vanilla node scaling can't be a solution because the scales in the skeleton nodes have two functions,

First the scale in the node before the next node defines the scalar of the translation of the next node, that is something you can be simply normalized to 1.0 scale

Second the scale in the node get taken over in the scale of the rigging of the body mesh, so you will loss the better propotions in XPMS if you normalize it.

Also the only slider that I didn't get fixed till now is the legslider and that is the complexed one of all. That one is working over 3 node scales (vanilla) for the leg with default skeletons, XPMS consists of 4 node scales for the leg, which needs for the fixed function to be an even more complex function. And that slider will not be fixed with normalized scales because of that.

Vanilla vs. XPMS (ECE patch) actually look about the same in the character creation screen, but not when I load up a save game.

I'm guessing comparing saved games is no good? I noticed the textures don't seem right either (I updated them recently after that save). Is there a way to force the game to "reload" the meshes, skeletons, and textures on my save game? Otherwise, it looks like I can't use the save game for a proper comparison.

• 9 months later...
  • 4 years later...