(REL new updates Nov. 28th) Tender BBP, A New BBP Simulation

Dragonfly0124

I'm working on it right now. I took a while to get to this point because I was looking into the crushing problem. The crush problem is caused by the skeleton_female.hkx and nothing else (usually). So far this is what I have. It seems if you weight more of the back of the leg than just the butt to the butt bones it looks alot more realistic and fluid. I am experimenting with different animation constraints but this seems the best so far. Acdale has a workaround for the crushing problem, but when I have time I might go and manually patch the most used skeleton_female.hkx files to keep from having to add files or change the nif version of the skeletons.

Looks amazing mate! Look forward to seeing that out in the open :) Happy to do any testing or such, if you require it!

Hey all,

Perhaps this isn't the best place to put this, but If that's the case please just let me know and I'll move it.

I'm pretty overwhelmed by the amount of changes required to get something like this to work. I currently use UNPB-BBP and I enjoy it, but I'd really like to be using UNPB-TBBP, and getting some butt jiggle action as well, however I think I misunderstand the process. These are the current mods I've got installed and AFAIK working.

1. UNBP-BBP

2. XP32 Max Skeleton

3. Fitness Body

4. Victorias High Heel Walk Animation BBBB

5. Various texture mods

At what point does TBBP come into play here? I get no butt jiggle with the BBBB walk animation, and I know I should, so I'm definitely missing something. Any help would be really appreciated!

well first off you need a UNPB TBBP body that has the butt bones attached to the body which can be found here thank to MrT. http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/27579 

I'm working on it right now. I took a while to get to this point because I was looking into the crushing problem. The crush problem is caused by the skeleton_female.hkx and nothing else (usually). So far this is what I have. It seems if you weight more of the back of the leg than just the butt to the butt bones it looks alot more realistic and fluid. I am experimenting with different animation constraints but this seems the best so far. Acdale has a workaround for the crushing problem, but when I have time I might go and manually patch the most used skeleton_female.hkx files to keep from having to add files or change the nif version of the skeletons.

excellent work looking forward to seeing this finished.

does anyone knows how to  convert this mod http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/35035 for tbbp?

is anyone converting this mod?

I don't think it requires converting. You can install TBBP and then copy over the animations from this mod over the ones you like. I mentioned a few posts back that I'm using the animation for run, idle and walkbackwards from TBBP while using the animations of sprint and walkforward/sides from this mod. Works smoothly with no issues.

EDIT: I just tried the new walk animation 360 degrees from 'Natural Breast Animation' and it bugs out when I ran backwards, and when I walk backwards diagonally. So I went back to how I had it set up before - NBA animations for walk forward/forwardleft/forwardright/walkleft/walkright, and TBBP walk animations for walk backwards/backwardsleft/backwardsright. This way I have no issues.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice looking forward to it.

some links in the first posting from Dragonfly are corrupt.

Please corrected these links.

Thanks.

for example:

The download links are as follows (new files uploaded on Sept. 26th, please re-download) 

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?41qfpe7uojuxcc2

(must download, this version includes fix for "crushed breasts" and race specific CTD. The main file comes with a default idle, walk and run, sprint not included]

Mediafire is telling me:

Invalid or Deleted File.

The key you provided for file download was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on MediaFire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or MediaFire.

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.

I must be missing something. I want my toon to move just like the gif's on the first page.

I have cbbe body. I have had success with installing chsbhc then overwrite it with cbbe to get the body physics then adding vhh walk which works ok.

I am missing a skeleton or a body nif to make this mod work?

I will admit I'm having a little trouble finding the "main" file as you all know its media fire and its dead. Looking through I have downloaded some on this page and got some fins sex positions to work, not what I was going for though.

I hope I explained myself well enough? Thanks all.

Yeah I'm missing something or skipping a step. I have the latest TBBP installed, that file alone has a bunch of meshes included looks like they are all for FINS but I'm just after the nif walk on page not different idles. I'll play around with it a bit more.

As far as I know it TBBP bounce depends heavily on body type used - would be odd if the body which comes with this mod isn't working?

Dunno about UNP but here's my "build"... I used CBBE-based CHSBHC, TSAG and then finally CHSBHC V3-T (for TBBP) where I managed to get it working with XP32's skeleton and FNIS (torch bug fix etc).

TBBP dedicated body

TBBP animations

XP32 patch for tbbp...

50 % larger breast skeleton

FNIS with CHSBHC fix

TBBP_main_file v.1.01 by Dragonfly.7z

50% larger skeleton.7z

Static_idle_replacer2.7z

run2.7z

As far as I know it TBBP bounce depends heavily on body type used - would be odd if the body which comes with this mod isn't working?

Dunno about UNP but here's my "build"... I used CBBE-based CHSBHC, TSAG and then finally CHSBHC V3-T (for TBBP) where I managed to get it working with XP32's skeleton and FNIS (torch bug fix etc).

TBBP dedicated body

TBBP animations

XP32 patch for tbbp...

50 % larger breast skeleton

FNIS with CHSBHC fix

Well not bad. I like your build. I'm going to continue playing around with trading out different skeletons and walk/run animation. Thanks for supplying your build!!!

Thing with 50 % larger breast skeleton originated from fact that normal BBP armours and clothing gained more visible bounce from TBBP animations with that file when I used CHSBHC or TSAG bodies. Now I use it only for, hm, aesthetic reasons :P but it might "stretch" breast area in some armours and clothing depending on body type used.

hallo Dragonfly0124 and dumloco

i speek not english , i speek german !

ich finde ihre animationen sehr gut , aber ich habe eine animation auf you tube gesehen , die mir die sprache verschlagen hat !

vor allem die standig im leerlauf ist der wahnsinn.

Skyrim Animate Bouncing Boobs-6-Final-sexywolk by

leider weiß ich nicht wo man es herunterladen kann , wenn jemand helfen kann , würde mich sehr freuen !!

hallo Dragonfly0124 and dumloco

i speek not english , i speek german !

ich finde ihre animationen sehr gut , aber ich habe eine animation auf you tube gesehen , die mir die sprache verschlagen hat !

vor allem die standig im leerlauf ist der wahnsinn.

Skyrim Animate Bouncing Boobs-6-Final-sexywolk by

leider weiß ich nicht wo man es herunterladen kann , wenn jemand helfen kann , würde mich sehr freuen !!

meinst Du die Animation, die auf dem letzten Link zu sehen ist?

Das weiß hier bisher keiner und der russische Autor gibt dazu keine Auskunft.

außerdem versuchs mal mit Google-Translate,

mein Engisch ist auch nicht perfekt.

Außerdem weiß ich nicht, was Du genau mit "es" meint, aber die Animation-Mod von Dragonfly kannst Du im Post 165 herunterladen.

hi Kwenkwang .

danke für ihrern post und entschuligung dafür, daß ich in deutsch schreibe !

mit ``es``habe ich die animation auf den videos gemeint .

ich benutze die animationen von dragonfly , aber nicht alle , nur einzelne dateien .

warum soll denn immer ich den google translate benutzen , warum nicht die personen die meinen text lesen möchten !

ich dachte immer loverslab wäre international und nicht nur für personen , die der englischen sprache mächtig sind.

sie haben doch auch auf meinem post geantwortet und das in einem perfektem deutsch !

wenn sie antworten möchten , danke .

Du brauchst Dich doch nicht dafür entschuldigen, daß Du in Deutsch schreibst.

Irgendeiner wird dies lesen und Dir auch antworten, wie ich es gemacht habe... ;)

Bezüglich der Animationen im Video iost der Ursprung nicht bekannt, da der russische Autor sich nicht zu Wort meldet.

Vielleicht ist das auch noch Wip (Work in Progress, noch in Arbeit) und die ersten Animationen sahen im Gegensatz zu den zweiten etwas holprig aus.

Archived