1 hour ago, Wut1969 said:

Oh, you're going to be a very, very disappointed person. 😂

There are over 50.000 LE mods on Nexus and about 4000 on Loverslab  and they can make LE at least as pretty, immersive and sexy as any of the other variants.

Check out these videos;

https://youtu.be/vCXO-oVuBFc

https://youtu.be/a2FwMmWYuoM

https://youtu.be/CMFrVALu-ag

I have nothing against SE or AE or whatever, but there is still plenty of life in the LE community to keep me busy for years, BoS being a prime example.

Not disappointed anymore,yes le community still active,skyrim se has good skse mods mean less buggy and lightweight,modders no need work harder,less conflict,esl plugin you can use many loverlab mods with graphics mods+mco without hitting plugin limits.

44 minutes ago, xone567 said:

Not disappointed anymore,yes le community still active,skyrim se has good skse mods mean less buggy and lightweight,modders no need work harder,less conflict,esl plugin you can use many loverlab mods with graphics mods+mco without hitting plugin limits.

You're not very good at reading the room are you?

6 hours ago, Wut1969 said:

You're not very good at reading the room are you?

you mean im not good reading your words.skyrim le users can do they want,won't move skyrim se for reason,le users want weird things like creature sex,this cannot work skyrim se nemsesis engine maybe pandora behavior engine can work need wait,some dont had nice pc,this fine world inflation rate went high level,cannot buy new pc,dislike se update,some le users'll move skyrim se when sexlab framework plus next version released link https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/25318-sexlab-p/ i mean moving le users to skyrim se,mod authors'll make more se loverlab mods with skse like spid,formlist manipulator,keyword item distributor with good graphic,more fun for se,today new le mods still popular than se loverlabs new mods,this won't work,i knew it before make comment,not big problem,this problem'll forget when not playing skyrim,i just want more fun that it and im watched your video skyrim le look nice,not better.

here link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EbY3U486JE

Edited by xone567
4 hours ago, xone567 said:

i just want more fun that it

Oh, but that is easy.

First step; Do not expect other people to do this for you or change their way of enjoying Skyrim. You need to do this yourself.

Step two; Think about what you really want to do in Skyrim.

Step three; Build and adapt your own mod list. You can do this in SE, LE, AE. It does not matter.

Step four; Enjoy.

When you are done with Step 4, go back to Step 2.

Step 1 is really important. Do not come here and tell people they should leave LE.

Edited by Wut1969
Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, DrSeptimus said:

Cool if you add those hypnosis theme quest, maybe you can try replicate what SH mod from FO4 does.

I kinda like several hypnosis effect of that mod. For example, going to the middle of the city to strip and have sex, requires to wear slutty clothes and go into prostitution for the next few days and etc.

Of course, the hypnosis slowly escalate overtime and doesn't go full sex right away. :)

Oh, I got a question.

I use the vial and have those NPC naked without realizing it, but I never see another NPC tell the NPC they are naked and etc. For example, I use the vial and have Ysolda naked but no NPC approach her to start a conversation about it. Is it intentional?

I don't know anything about any of the FO4 mods, but I'll take a look.

Oh, damn! I totally forgot about the hypnotised factions (princess, self-degrading, naked) when I added the NPC conversation scenes! I'll add some in 1.8.

18 hours ago, wHOaMiEH said:

@jib_buttkiss

What are the odds that bounty quests could be "upgraded" to satisfying bandits instead of killing them? It would work nicely with what you have already implemented. Also if it is not too much, what did you plan to add regarding to this particular part of the mod? Dont get me wrong, I am more than happy with what we have currently, but...well...I would really like to see more content regarding above mentioned stuff. :P

Vanilla bounty quests? I like the idea, but it's not (EDIT- missed the most important word!) super likely, given that I'd have to edit vanilla records to redirect the Bounty quest to a Bimbo quest. Also... I feel like the Jarl might not be too happy about paying for your "services"!

At the moment, I don't have any plans on this front beyond the ones mentioned here. Don't worry, I'm sure that as soon as I think of some I won't able to resist running my mouth about them on here!

9 hours ago, xone567 said:

you mean im not good reading your words.skyrim le users can do they want,won't move skyrim se for reason,le users want weird things like creature sex,this cannot work skyrim se nemsesis engine maybe pandora behavior engine can work need wait,some dont had nice pc,this fine world inflation rate went high level,cannot buy new pc,dislike se update,some le users'll move skyrim se when sexlab framework plus next version released link https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/25318-sexlab-p/ i mean moving le users to skyrim se,mod authors'll make more se loverlab mods with skse like spid,formlist manipulator,keyword item distributor with good graphic,more fun for se,today new le mods still popular than se loverlabs new mods,this won't work,i knew it before make comment,not big problem,this problem'll forget when not playing skyrim,i just want more fun that it and im watched your video skyrim le look nice,not better.

here link

There's so many things wrong here that I'm not even going to bother correcting them all. Partly because I couldn't be fucked interacting with you, but mostly because it's just not happening. This mod will not be moving to be SE-exclusive, because that offers no benefit. The mod is already SE compatible. Nothing would be gained by going SE-only. What do you even want? Me to block it from working on LE? Just because you think "SE means good, LE means bad"?

Even if I owned SE (which I don't), if I did move to develop on SE (which I won't), I would still ensure that mod ran on LE, because why the hell would I make a change to block 50% of my userbase from playing my mod?

Edited by jib_buttkiss
5 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

Oh, damn! I totally forgot about the hypnotised factions (princess, self-degrading, naked) when I added the NPC conversation scenes! I'll add some in 1.8.

In FO4 there is Sexual Harassment. In it, an pnc will approach the PC offering to sell a hypnotherapy session. If the player goes through with it, there are good outcomes, usually improving willpower and self esteem (stats from another mod that harrassment relies on), or bad results (implanted commands). Also, each the more sessions you have, the harder it becomes to resist either hypnosis or the trigger for commands. so npcs can wander up, say the magic word, do fun things with the player.

Reminds me, FO4 has Boston Devious Helper - Once the player is in Devious Devices you can submit to an npc (usually a follower) to get out of them. One of the follow up events is they put a non removable Bimbo Collar on the player which then periodically triggers tasks for the player to complete. Could be fun to do this with BoS' Bimbo Collar. Could be more fun to introduce the player to the collar before the curse is triggered. Of course tasks add Corruption...

Another idea I've had if not too much of a hassle: YPS recenty added a json file for default items to things like piercings. Edit json to change default, so pretty much any mod using say earrings can be used. I am thinking of for each curse stage, being able to default items for item slots. So then clothing can get progressively Bimboy, add items like jewellry etc. Also similar for hair - The bimbo stage number becomes the minimum hair lenth, making hair get progressively longer and use the json to set a default hair style for each stage. The current curse hair stage is what triggers the colour change.

6 hours ago, Wut1969 said:

Oh, but that is easy.

First step; Do not expect other people to do this for you or change their way of enjoying Skyrim. You need to do this yourself.

Step two; Think about what you really want to do in Skyrim.

Step three; Build and adapt your own mod list. You can do this in SE, LE, AE. It does not matter.

Step four; Enjoy.

When you are done with Step 4, go back to Step 2.

Step 1 is really important. Do not come here and tell people they should leave LE.

you are right.im not expecting any people fix my modlist,can fix my modlist using tools.users can enjoy their want,i dont mind,step 2 already did,step 3 finished it took 2 days.step 4 time to look player character'll become bimbo with immersive way.

7 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

Vanilla bounty quests? I like the idea, but it's not (EDIT- missed the most important word!) super likely, given that I'd have to edit vanilla records to redirect the Bounty quest to a Bimbo quest. Also... I feel like the Jarl might not be too happy about paying for your "services"!

At the moment, I don't have any plans on this front beyond the ones mentioned here. Don't worry, I'm sure that as soon as I think of some I won't able to resist running my mouth about them on here!

There's so many things wrong here that I'm not even going to bother correcting them all. Partly because I couldn't be fucked interacting with you, but mostly because it's just not happening. This mod will not be moving to be SE-exclusive, because that offers no benefit. The mod is already SE compatible. Nothing would be gained by going SE-only. What do you even want? Me to block it from working on LE? Just because you think "SE means good, LE means bad"?

Even if I owned SE (which I don't), if I did move to develop on SE (which I won't), I would still ensure that mod ran on LE, because why the hell would I make a change to block 50% of my userbase from playing my mod?

i want you not work harder make this mod more better.skyrim le dont had better tools and skse mods,mod authors need more time,more difficult creating better mods with less bug.skyrim se no need work harder.okay you want more users play ur mods,this nice,disadvantages skyrim le more bug.game crash,conflicts,some users'll be mad mean this mod break my game and more scripts heavy some people uninstall this mod later save corrupted.

Edited by xone567
1 hour ago, xone567 said:

i want you not work harder make this mod more better.skyrim le dont had better tools and skse mods,mod authors need more time,more difficult creating better mods with less bug.skyrim se no need work harder.okay you want more users play ur mods,this nice,disadvantages skyrim le more bug.game crash,conflicts,some users'll be mad mean this mod break my game and more scripts heavy some people uninstall this mod later save corrupted.

Do you understand how mod making work, good guy?
Do you understand the part where the author wrote that the mod is Special Edition compatible?
This mod breaks your game most likely because there is something with your own setup.
Considering the engine we are working with some mod setups will not work together, even if you were to completely drop LE support and start doing everything you can to optimize for SE.
I don't know how long you've been gaming for and I won't try to judge, but as long as I've been alive and playing bethesda games, there was always and, I think, still is a rule of "If you are installing a lot of mods, shit WILL break. There is no IFs. It WILL break. The question is only WHEN."
And even though modders are amazing people, they cant fix that. It's just how the game is until it goes open source (which it most likely wont).
I've tried this mod BOTH on LE and SE and my shit works. So, um... Skill issue?

EDIT: I've read all the messages and focused on them for a moment...
Trying to install sex mods on a custom huge, neatly picked modlist with OVER 2k plugins/mods involved requires massive amount of knowledge and is borderline impossible unless you are the original creator of said modlist who knows where and how to change things. I am not going to touch you again, good Sir, it is clear that you are fresh to the world of dealing with mods in Skyrim, both LE and SE.

Edited by BogidaMalva
2 hours ago, BogidaMalva said:

Do you understand how mod making work, good guy?
Do you understand the part where the author wrote that the mod is Special Edition compatible?
This mod breaks your game most likely because there is something with your own setup.
Considering the engine we are working with some mod setups will not work together, even if you were to completely drop LE support and start doing everything you can to optimize for SE.
I don't know how long you've been gaming for and I won't try to judge, but as long as I've been alive and playing bethesda games, there was always and, I think, still is a rule of "If you are installing a lot of mods, shit WILL break. There is no IFs. It WILL break. The question is only WHEN."
And even though modders are amazing people, they cant fix that. It's just how the game is until it goes open source (which it most likely wont).
I've tried this mod BOTH on LE and SE and my shit works. So, um... Skill issue?

EDIT: I've read all the messages and focused on them for a moment...
Trying to install sex mods on a custom huge, neatly picked modlist with OVER 2k plugins/mods involved requires massive amount of knowledge and is borderline impossible unless you are the original creator of said modlist who knows where and how to change things. I am not going to touch you again, good Sir, it is clear that you are fresh to the world of dealing with mods in Skyrim, both LE and SE.

Not massive knowledge need,users can fix their modlists using tools,I think im made mistake posting comments,mod author and some users fighting vs me,slience is golden and peaceful,but not always,already finished my custom modlist,need play game.

Edited by xone567

Hello. Sorry if im coming to a wrong place with this, but at least i wanted to try. I'm new to loverslab, and whenever i tried using this mod with it's requirements this pops up:
 SKSE Plugin Loader (2.2.6)
A DLL plugin has failed to load correctly. If a new version of Skyrim was just
released, the plugin needs to be updated. Please check the mod's webpage for
updates.
cbp.dll: disabled, incompatible with current version of the game
Fuz Ro D'oh.dll: disabled, incompatible with current version of the game
PapyrusUtil.dll: disabled, incompatible with current version of the game
SexLabUtil.dll: disabled, incompatible with current version of the game
RaceMenu (skee64.dll): disabled, incompatible with current version of the game
sla_plugin.dll: LE plugin cannot be used with SE
Continuing to load may result in lost save data or other undesired behavior.

I'm using the newest version of GOG SE skyrim. Am I missing out on some newer versions, or should i use older version of skyrim? Or maybe something else?
Help would be very much appreciated ;)

Edited by sQBAny
54 minutes ago, sQBAny said:

Hello. Sorry if im coming to a wrong place with this, but at least i wanted to try. I'm new to loverslab, and whenever i tried using this mod with it's requirements this pops up:
updates.

I'm using the newest version of GOG SE skyrim. Am I missing out on some newer versions, or should i use older version of skyrim? Or maybe something else?

You need to go to each of those mod pages and find the correct version of the dll, which would be for something like version 1.6.1179, and that version alone, as that is the current gog skyrim version.

also ensure that the address library is also installed for NG plugins, and remove that sla dll, as that is written for LE, not AE.

It looks like you installed the LE mods with the SE mods and that is no good.

If mods don't have compatible releases for 1.6.1179, which they may not, you can try to downgrade your skyrim to the previous version of 1.6.1130 and use the plugins for that version. I am currently using that version and BoS. I don't know if you will be able to since you are using gog.

Edited by vampiremecha
9 hours ago, ebbluminous said:

In FO4 there is Sexual Harassment. In it, an pnc will approach the PC offering to sell a hypnotherapy session. If the player goes through with it, there are good outcomes, usually improving willpower and self esteem (stats from another mod that harrassment relies on), or bad results (implanted commands). Also, each the more sessions you have, the harder it becomes to resist either hypnosis or the trigger for commands. so npcs can wander up, say the magic word, do fun things with the player.

Reminds me, FO4 has Boston Devious Helper - Once the player is in Devious Devices you can submit to an npc (usually a follower) to get out of them. One of the follow up events is they put a non removable Bimbo Collar on the player which then periodically triggers tasks for the player to complete. Could be fun to do this with BoS' Bimbo Collar. Could be more fun to introduce the player to the collar before the curse is triggered. Of course tasks add Corruption...

Another idea I've had if not too much of a hassle: YPS recenty added a json file for default items to things like piercings. Edit json to change default, so pretty much any mod using say earrings can be used. I am thinking of for each curse stage, being able to default items for item slots. So then clothing can get progressively Bimboy, add items like jewellry etc. Also similar for hair - The bimbo stage number becomes the minimum hair lenth, making hair get progressively longer and use the json to set a default hair style for each stage. The current curse hair stage is what triggers the colour change.

I did have an quest in mind in a vaguely similar vein to the hypnotherapy, about the player getting hypnotised by someone who installs increasingly deeper commands in them, and them, if the player doesn't get free, he leaks their trigger word to the public, and eventually bimbofies them. I'll probably get that in for 1.8.

That bimbo collar reminds me of the Good Girl quest. That quest is set up to be easily extensible, too.

Like, have a JSON where the user can define the items given to them in the curse? That's not a bad idea, and shouldn't be too tough to implement.

For the hair thing, I really like that- the idea of the player's hair growing out as the curse takes hold. I'll add that, but keep a toggle to keep the existing "only at stage 11" behavior.

1 hour ago, sQBAny said:

updates.

VampireMecha post is pretty encompassing, but just to add some super high-level context- .dll errors usually mean you've installed a mod for the wrong version of your game. That could mean LE, SE, or any of the various recent AE updates. You might need to downgrade your Skyrim to an earlier SE version, or maybe not- I don't keep up with SE drama enough to know.

But once you get all that sorted, you'll have no problems with this mod. It's basically version-agnostic; you'll just need to grab the SE patch as well as the core mod.

31 minutes ago, Cheeziz said:

Does anyone happen to know a likely cause if everything works EXCEPT the static morphs?

Can I check Roni's information for a specific tag/faction?

That's... odd. Are you on SE? What body do you use? The only thing I can think of is the BodyGen not being set up to work with your body.

It's not.. a HUGE issue. I can probably find a way to manually alter them but I just feel like I'm doing something a little bimboesque and forgetting something simple.

Yeah; I am on SE using 3BA. I wouldn't worry too much about it or spend any of your time Jib_Buttkiss - I'll report back when I figure out whatever I've done wrong.

It's at least encouraging me to learn how SSEEDIT and the mods actually work.

Edit: But I mean it's cool you are even supporting this to the extent you do. Much respecto.

Edited by Cheeziz
added edit
3 minutes ago, Cheeziz said:

It's not.. a HUGE issue. I can probably find a way to manually alter them but I just feel like I'm doing something a little bimboesque and forgetting something simple.

Yeah; I am on SE using 3BA. I wouldn't worry too much about it or spend any of your time Jib_Buttkiss - I'll report back when I figure out whatever I've done wrong.

It's at least encouraging me to learn how SSEEDIT and the mods actually work.

Edit: But I mean it's cool you are even supporting this to the extent you do. Much respecto.

I also have this issue, everything else working perfectly, SE and 3BA; No static Morphs. Agreed it's probably not worth worrying over, but if you or Jib_Buttkiss have any ideas I can take a look too.

I did some troubleshooting at the time too, take a look here for my last attempt (or my post history):

No matter what i do i can not get this mod to work for my character. I'm on se. I Override everything with se patch. Still no sound or any visual changes. all i get is the text the shows up and the npcs thats it. I need major help. 

IMG_20240325_211242010.jpg

On 3/24/2024 at 8:51 PM, xone567 said:

here link

Even putting aside "people don't have to move to SE if they don't want to", here's the facts of SE. I'm an SE user and the fact of the matter is half the modding community from LE isn't even around anymore, leaving LE brings a shitload of challenges and limitations in the content you can. use. SE is constantly being updated by Bethesda, so it's a nightmare of having to constantly update shit, arguably with a downgrade in quality. As much as I agree that the LE userbase's modders would SIGNIFICANTLY benefit from updating just for the likes of SPID and Keyword Item Distributor, trying to push them down that path just because you would prefer it is really dickish. If you want compatibility with those mods, you're free to pick up coding and do it yourself. Instead of offering to make those changes for the SE edition that you'd like - which Jib has been pretty cool about people making addons for the mod to begin with so it's not even like it was unlikely you'd get a "no", you're instead trying to pressure them into moving to an entirely different version than they develop on and cut of half their userbase for your personal preference. Just let it go.

Edited by AphroditesEye
1 hour ago, DrunkenCow said:

Are random animals supposed to call me a slut?  Because random animals are calling me a slut and I keep asking my horse to read the funny bimbo book every single time I get on it...

I had this issue myself at one point but it's since vanished after I swapped around my setup. It might be a mod you're using either inserting new creatures without all the correct faction flags, or another mod altering those factions. Some of SE's CC content creates a bunch of issues with base game due to its new creatures not having all the correct factions, so I imagine it's something along those lines.

10 hours ago, vampiremecha said:

You need to go to each of those mod pages and find the correct version of the dll, which would be for something like version 1.6.1179, and that version alone, as that is the current gog skyrim version.

also ensure that the address library is also installed for NG plugins, and remove that sla dll, as that is written for LE, not AE.

It looks like you installed the LE mods with the SE mods and that is no good.

If mods don't have compatible releases for 1.6.1179, which they may not, you can try to downgrade your skyrim to the previous version of 1.6.1130 and use the plugins for that version. I am currently using that version and BoS. I don't know if you will be able to since you are using gog.

thank you for advice, although i was trying for few hours - i couldnt get it to work sadly. It seemed like skse wasn't compatible with sexlab or something, as it kept saying skse isn't compatible. I couldn't get the fuz ro doh to work either no matter the version. And i have no idea where to look for sla dll. :/

1 hour ago, sQBAny said:

thank you for advice, although i was trying for few hours - i couldnt get it to work sadly. It seemed like skse wasn't compatible with sexlab or something, as it kept saying skse isn't compatible. I couldn't get the fuz ro doh to work either no matter the version. And i have no idea where to look for sla dll. :/

SLA = Sexlab Aroused

What I would recommend you is to first disable all the LL mods again and start with installing YPS. That homepage has a lot of good hints on how to install stuff and mentions its dependencies that you need to get things working. It's a good baseline for LL and the mods that YPS mentions are also pretty good documented, so just by walking the steps in the right order you will there.

And of course, after you have finished YPS and all its dependencies, you can install BoS and its specific dependencies and you're done.

I had to reinstall -everything- from scratch and after I had a decent SFW Skyrim setup, YPS was a good starting point for the LL stuff.

Edited by Wut1969
On 3/25/2024 at 10:20 AM, jib_buttkiss said:

Im like so sorry for pinging this entire message, but I just want to say something about the Dance Boost power:
the HP regen effect only works out of combat. Or at least from what I read online and noticed in game. Not sure if you knew or not, but thought I'd share!
Also, after tinkering for a long long time I've finally made the bodyslide and the outfit I heccin love!
Going to bounce my boobies soooo much! Best mod ever!

tempsnip.png