On 3/26/2024 at 11:21 AM, Cheeziz said:

It's not.. a HUGE issue. I can probably find a way to manually alter them but I just feel like I'm doing something a little bimboesque and forgetting something simple.

Yeah; I am on SE using 3BA. I wouldn't worry too much about it or spend any of your time Jib_Buttkiss - I'll report back when I figure out whatever I've done wrong.

It's at least encouraging me to learn how SSEEDIT and the mods actually work.

Edit: But I mean it's cool you are even supporting this to the extent you do. Much respecto.

On 3/26/2024 at 11:28 AM, cocopopz said:

I also have this issue, everything else working perfectly, SE and 3BA; No static Morphs. Agreed it's probably not worth worrying over, but if you or Jib_Buttkiss have any ideas I can take a look too.

I did some troubleshooting at the time too, take a look here for my last attempt (or my post history):

Hrm. When an issue is happening to two people , it annoys me because that means it's probably happening to plenty of others too. It's just a bugger that I don't really have any suggestions to help (other than the bodyMorph file not being setup for 3Ba, but I think we already checked that). If you figure anything out, let me know.

Just thinking, though: for a kludge fix, you could try setting CC_KickerQuest to stage 99. It's an obsolete debug stage from when the static morphs were done in code in-game, but it should still work. Although, it looks like it only affects Roni and Buttslut (because it's so old none of the other NPCs existed yet!).

On 3/26/2024 at 11:51 AM, DrunkenCow said:

Are random animals supposed to call me a slut?  Because random animals are calling me a slut and I keep asking my horse to read the funny bimbo book every single time I get on it...

They... should not. Can you give me an example of which animals? Are they normal base-game things or modded additions? Or, like AphroditesEye said, do you have any other mods that could be editing animals?

Also, can you remember any of the exact lines they're saying? It's a lot easier for me to track down the rogue dialogue if you can.

On 3/26/2024 at 12:17 PM, jacobrox5656 said:

No matter what i do i can not get this mod to work for my character. I'm on se. I Override everything with se patch. Still no sound or any visual changes. all i get is the text the shows up and the npcs thats it. I need major help. 

I'm not sure what's going on in that picture, but that's a really odd issue to be getting. So you're saying that as the curse progresses, for all 16 stages, the only thing that happens is the messageboxes? No morphs, no debuffs, no new clothes or piercings or hair? Because that would be very strange.

What about the NPC curse?

23 hours ago, BogidaMalva said:

Im like so sorry for pinging this entire message, but I just want to say something about the Dance Boost power:
the HP regen effect only works out of combat. Or at least from what I read online and noticed in game. Not sure if you knew or not, but thought I'd share!
Also, after tinkering for a long long time I've finally made the bodyslide and the outfit I heccin love!
Going to bounce my boobies soooo much! Best mod ever!

tempsnip.png

Oh, huh. I did not know that about HP regeneration boosts. I'll have a look into that- if it doesn't work I'll replace it with some other effect.

Also, what a perfect bimbo! Green suits her- or maybe it's just the fishnets, pasties and ballet heels! I think she's gonna make a lot of men very happy...

sorry for posting here, but I posted this in the technical support forum, and got daffy duck's audience response. figure here could help me. I'm getting a crash after I leveled to 203 (I'll admit, I did use the console to level). Before leveling to 203, game didn't crash. afterwards, crashes as soon as I load it. can I get some help here (since, again, I got a grand total of ZERO responses over in the tech support forum). And this is the second game it happened in. the first game was the game I had all the problems with Childish Games.

Papyrus.2.log

1 hour ago, jib_buttkiss said:

Hrm. When an issue is happening to two people , it annoys me because that means it's probably happening to plenty of others too. It's just a bugger that I don't really have any suggestions to help (other than the bodyMorph file not being setup for 3Ba, but I think we already checked that). If you figure anything out, let me know.

Just thinking, though: for a kludge fix, you could try setting CC_KickerQuest to stage 99. It's an obsolete debug stage from when the static morphs were done in code in-game, but it should still work. Although, it looks like it only affects Roni and Buttslut (because it's so old none of the other NPCs existed yet!).

They... should not. Can you give me an example of which animals? Are they normal base-game things or modded additions? Or, like AphroditesEye said, do you have any other mods that could be editing animals?

Also, can you remember any of the exact lines they're saying? It's a lot easier for me to track down the rogue dialogue if you can.

I'm not sure what's going on in that picture, but that's a really odd issue to be getting. So you're saying that as the curse progresses, for all 16 stages, the only thing that happens is the messageboxes? No morphs, no debuffs, no new clothes or piercings or hair? Because that would be very strange.

Oh, huh. I did not know that about HP regeneration boosts. I'll have a look into that- if it doesn't work I'll replace it with some other effect.

Also, what a perfect bimbo! Green suits her- or maybe it's just the fishnets, pasties and ballet heels! I think she's gonna make a lot of men very happy...

Yes absolutely nothing happens yes. Unless I'm overriding too much in the manage file conflicts.

Edited by jacobrox5656
5 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

Thank you very much for the compliment!

Sadly, I'd like to report a possible conflict of mods:
I am using Amazing followers tweaks and I thought I'd make a little squad of bimboes (mainly I wanted to have Jenassa, lydia and the NPC from your mod as my followers).
It seems that it is not possible because the moment I hire a new follower, the previous, bimbofied follower, because impossible to interact with. I can hold E to command them, but I cannot talk with them. Reloading the save file, entering different cells do not fix the issue. Even when I told Lydia to leave my service, I still couldn't talk with Jenassa. The only way to repair is to load the save file where Jenassa is still working and dont get anymore followers.

I am not sure what might be the cause here, but I thought you might want to hear about it, maybe help me to figure out what can be an issue? Maybe I should use a different follower mod?

Edit: I've found the solution here:
https://forums.nexusmods.com/topic/1488323-help-cant-talk-to-followers/page/2/

But now I have different issue that needs fixing - Jenassa's body morphs are gone and she is bimbofied already.
Is there a way for me to apply the morphs again?

Edited by BogidaMalva

8 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

Gave the setstage a go, and can confirm that works, although the bodymorph file clearly needs tweaking for 3BA. I'll happily create and share one if I get this working :classic_laugh:

Before command:

Spoiler

Screenshotfrom2024-03-2721-50-18.thumb.png.cfe9f2c9099bda1c170977512e0af0f2.png

After Command:

Spoiler

Screenshotfrom2024-03-2721-50-24.thumb.png.c7b6dff48e7f028eb05834fa48c2e9ca.png

Speaking of the Bodymorph file, yes, I did try it last time I looked at this, and no changes ever got passed through to the NPCs. I'll also add that NPCs that changed throughout their quests work properly (spoilers for the Acolyte of Dibella quest):

Spoiler

When giving Erina the second piece of Jewelry, her boobs grew huge as designed.

If I had to guess, there is something somewhere that is not applying the bodymorph file correctly. I don't think it's related, but I used to have a very similar issue where no mods could read the skee64.ini file, such as SlaveTats. This turned out to be a linux specific issue where the INI file had some incompatibility with proton (the compatibility layer used to run games on linux). Managed to fix that by using this mod, which somehow replaces the way the INI file was read with a proton friendly version: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/18860?tab=files

Source:

Edited by cocopopz
3 hours ago, cocopopz said:

Gave the setstage a go, and can confirm that works, although the bodymorph file clearly needs tweaking for 3BA. I'll happily create and share one if I get this working :classic_laugh:

Before command:

Reveal hidden contents

After Command:

Hide contents

Speaking of the Bodymorph file, yes, I did try it last time I looked at this, and no changes ever got passed through to the NPCs. I'll also add that NPCs that changed throughout their quests work properly (spoilers for the Acolyte of Dibella quest):

Hide contents

If I had to guess, there is something somewhere that is not applying the bodymorph file correctly. I don't think it's related, but I used to have a very similar issue where no mods could read the skee64.ini file, such as SlaveTats. This turned out to be a linux specific issue where the INI file had some incompatibility with proton (the compatibility layer used to run games on linux). Managed to fix that by using this mod, which somehow replaces the way the INI file was read with a proton friendly version: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/18860?tab=files

Source:

Interestingly enough - the command yields a similar broken morph for me as well.

4 hours ago, squirreldaz said:

Hi i finally triggered the curse and i noticed that afterwards i cannot cure corruption on my character, is this intended?

The "i can pay" dialogue is only available as the one for followers.

Once you hit 100% corruption you can't cure it full stop, once you fully transform through all the stages you can then use a bimbo tonic to return to normal for a set amount of time.

16 hours ago, James_E_C said:

sorry for posting here, but I posted this in the technical support forum, and got daffy duck's audience response. figure here could help me. I'm getting a crash after I leveled to 203 (I'll admit, I did use the console to level). Before leveling to 203, game didn't crash. afterwards, crashes as soon as I load it. can I get some help here (since, again, I got a grand total of ZERO responses over in the tech support forum). And this is the second game it happened in. the first game was the game I had all the problems with Childish Games.

Papyrus.2.log 75.27 kB · 2 downloads

Uhh I got nothing sorry. If it doesn't break until you're level 203, why not just console-add perk points separately without leveling up?

16 hours ago, jacobrox5656 said:

Yes absolutely nothing happens yes. Unless I'm overriding too much in the manage file conflicts.

Bizarre. If you're actually getting the story messageboxes but no debuffs or clothes or any other effects, something would have to be catastrophically broken in your setup.

Just as a sanity check: are you waiting long enough for all 19 story messageboxes to play, over the course of ~3 in-game weeks? Because the first two message boxes are just story with no effects.

11 hours ago, BogidaMalva said:

Thank you very much for the compliment!

Sadly, I'd like to report a possible conflict of mods:
I am using Amazing followers tweaks and I thought I'd make a little squad of bimboes (mainly I wanted to have Jenassa, lydia and the NPC from your mod as my followers).
It seems that it is not possible because the moment I hire a new follower, the previous, bimbofied follower, because impossible to interact with. I can hold E to command them, but I cannot talk with them. Reloading the save file, entering different cells do not fix the issue. Even when I told Lydia to leave my service, I still couldn't talk with Jenassa. The only way to repair is to load the save file where Jenassa is still working and dont get anymore followers.

I am not sure what might be the cause here, but I thought you might want to hear about it, maybe help me to figure out what can be an issue? Maybe I should use a different follower mod?

Edit: I've found the solution here:
https://forums.nexusmods.com/topic/1488323-help-cant-talk-to-followers/page/2/

But now I have different issue that needs fixing - Jenassa's body morphs are gone and she is bimbofied already.
Is there a way for me to apply the morphs again?

The blocked interaction is an issue with the bimbo name changing. There's a script that should fix it but it fails sometimes- you can turn off the renaming if it's causing problems.

But as for the morph issues- sorry, there's not really. Pure laziness on my part- I never bothered to implement some proper morph debug functions. They'll be in 1.8 for sure, at least.

The only thing I can think of (and, no promises it'll work) is to give the follower a bimbo tonic, which will scrunch them because it'll shrink breasts they don't have. Then, in the console, click on them and do skee erase bodymorph . That should reset her back to her default body- so that when the Tonic wears off she'll grow back to bimbo proportions.

9 hours ago, PhobosMoon said:

I have a quick question: If I upgrade to 1.7.7.2, what do I have to redo? Applying the SE Patch onto it again? Rebuild stuff in Bodyslide?

You'll always need the latest SE patch if you're on SE. 1.7.7.2 is still uses the 1.7.7 SE patch.

From there, it depends on how far back you're upgrading from. If you're coming from 1.7.7 or older, I recommend you start a new save file. If you're coming from 1.7.6 or older, your chosen morph values will get reset. If you're coming from 1.7.2 or older, you should rebuilt your bodyslides. If you're coming from 1.6.4 or older, you must start a new save file.

8 hours ago, cocopopz said:

Before command:

Reveal hidden contents

After Command:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Source:

5 hours ago, Cheeziz said:

Interestingly enough - the command yields a similar broken morph for me as well.

Ah whoops, this is what happens when I reply at 2am- I didn't even consider that that quest stage still uses hardcoded CBBE morphs from version 1.1, it's so obsolete that I never updated it. Se yeah that command will just scrunch them. Maybe in 1.8 I'll rejig it to use as a debug option for when bodyGen won't cooperate like this.

The reason the dynamically morphed ones like Erina work is because they're handled by a different system.

4 hours ago, squirreldaz said:

Hi i finally triggered the curse and i noticed that afterwards i cannot cure corruption on my character, is this intended?

The "i can pay" dialogue is only available as the one for followers.

Corruption curing is blocked while the curse is progressing, to make my life easier. But while you're mid-bimbofication, corruption does nothing anyway. Once you're fully bimbofied, the dialogue will re-enable, because then your corruption affects how long your tonics last for.

36 minutes ago, jib_buttkiss said:

Uhh I got nothing sorry. If it doesn't break until you're level 203, why not just console-add perk points separately without leveling up?

Bizarre. If you're actually getting the story messageboxes but no debuffs or clothes or any other effects, something would have to be catastrophically broken in your setup.

Just as a sanity check: are you waiting long enough for all 19 story messageboxes to play, over the course of ~3 in-game weeks? Because the first two message boxes are just story with no effects.

The blocked interaction is an issue with the bimbo name changing. There's a script that should fix it but it fails sometimes- you can turn off the renaming if it's causing problems.

But as for the morph issues- sorry, there's not really. Pure laziness on my part- I never bothered to implement some proper morph debug functions. They'll be in 1.8 for sure, at least.

The only thing I can think of (and, no promises it'll work) is to give the follower a bimbo tonic, which will scrunch them because it'll shrink breasts they don't have. Then, in the console, click on them and do skee erase bodymorph . That should reset her back to her default body- so that when the Tonic wears off she'll grow back to bimbo proportions.

You'll always need the latest SE patch if you're on SE. 1.7.7.2 is still uses the 1.7.7 SE patch.

From there, it depends on how far back you're upgrading from. If you're coming from 1.7.7 or older, I recommend you start a new save file. If you're coming from 1.7.6 or older, your chosen morph values will get reset. If you're coming from 1.7.2 or older, you should rebuilt your bodyslides. If you're coming from 1.6.4 or older, you must start a new save file.

Ah whoops, this is what happens when I reply at 2am- I didn't even consider that that quest stage still uses hardcoded CBBE morphs from version 1.1, it's so obsolete that I never updated it. Se yeah that command will just scrunch them. Maybe in 1.8 I'll rejig it to use as a debug option for when bodyGen won't cooperate like this.

The reason the dynamically morphed ones like Erina work is because they're handled by a different system.

Corruption curing is blocked while the curse is progressing, to make my life easier. But while you're mid-bimbofication, corruption does nothing anyway. Once you're fully bimbofied, the dialogue will re-enable, because then your corruption affects how long your tonics last for.

Oh my! I didn't know about the name change! I'll disable it and enjoy having my bimbo squad then! Thank you very much!

5 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

Ah alright, thought it was something along these lines, cheers.

7 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

Can you think of any fixes or changes I might need to do?

Edited by jacobrox5656
On 3/28/2024 at 1:32 AM, jib_buttkiss said:

On 3/27/2024 at 4:04 PM, cocopopz said:

Before command:

Reveal hidden contents

After Command:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Source:

I've gotten my morphs working - I had to set memorymanager to 0 in skse.ini and bBodyMorphGPUCopy=0 in skee64.ini.

I was bungling around with lots of other things but I *think* this is what resolved it for me

20 hours ago, Cheeziz said:

I've gotten my morphs working - I had to set memorymanager to 0 in skse.ini and bBodyMorphGPUCopy=0 in skee64.ini.

I was bungling around with lots of other things but I *think* this is what resolved it for me

Good to know, I've been having a mess around too but could not get it working. With the memorymanager tweak to skse.ini; could you provide a copy of your ini and the path it sits in? I do not have that ini in the game's root folder or data folder structure, and what information I could find for the skse.ini doesn't give the necessary details.

I did find a very similar sounding issue here, where SSE Engine Fixes has a incompatibility with racemenu's bodymorphs, but disabling that memory manager in Engine fixes config file made no difference, neither did any of the workarounds in the github thread.

15 hours ago, cocopopz said:

Good to know, I've been having a mess around too but could not get it working. With the memorymanager tweak to skse.ini; could you provide a copy of your ini and the path it sits in? I do not have that ini in the game's root folder or data folder structure, and what information I could find for the skse.ini doesn't give the necessary details.

I did find a very similar sounding issue here, where SSE Engine Fixes has a incompatibility with racemenu's bodymorphs, but disabling that memory manager in Engine fixes config file made no difference, neither did any of the workarounds in the github thread.

Apologies - I meant the Engine Fixes file. I have a new issue however it seems - Bimbo characters as well as some of the Bound Girls are twenty feet tall, as well as holstered weapons being absolutely massive.

Somethings still..... amiss. But I did have the morphs appear on their own with my full modlist at least once XD

image.thumb.png.ee2fdc7ed5d8904c87a29832c54a2b6e.pngFor the sake of showing what I mean - the moment that Lyvelia gets... enhanced she becomes well... quite large.

Edited by Cheeziz
On 3/29/2024 at 1:38 AM, jacobrox5656 said:

Can you think of any fixes or changes I might need to do?

If what you're describing is accurate- all 19 messageboxes, but no morphs, debuffs, outfits or slavetats, and you've tried a new save file and the same thing happened there, and you haven't turned all those things off in the MCM, and you're certain that you've installed the mod correctly (main file overwritten by SE patch)- then I'd be doing a full reinstall. Because for what you've described to happen, something would have to be fundamentally broken in papyrus.

On 3/31/2024 at 6:09 AM, DrSeptimus said:

Is there a feature or setting to allowed you to change NPC name but not follower name? I want to change the name of non-follower bimbo only.

Not directly, but you could just edit the Names file so that their new bimbo name is the same as their original name.

22 hours ago, Cheeziz said:

Apologies - I meant the Engine Fixes file. I have a new issue however it seems - Bimbo characters as well as some of the Bound Girls are twenty feet tall, as well as holstered weapons being absolutely massive.

Somethings still..... amiss. But I did have the morphs appear on their own with my full modlist at least once XD

For the sake of showing what I mean - the moment that Lyvelia gets... enhanced she becomes well... quite large.

Um. That's... strange. If it's affecting generic Bound Girls too (the ones from Cursed Loot?) then I'd say there's a chance that something else in your load order has been trying to do that this whole time but couldn't- since your morphs weren't working.

5 hours ago, DrSeptimus said:

When I ask my bimbo follower to have threesome with bimbo like anaita, anaita tell me to move away harlot.

Is bimbo character having non-bimbo dialogue sometimes is intentional?

Ah, no. Bimbos should always accept a threesome (any other NPC might not), but I guess I forgot to include passiveBimbos in that. I'll fix that in the next version.

@jib_buttkiss

First off thanks for the Mod, the time invested, the talent, the effort, and the support. I am having a good time.

I do have a couple of questions, My player Character (PC) got Bimbofinated but her assets stop short of what I set in the MCM (see pic) she is not terrible, I just wondered what I had done wrong.

I started a new playthrough today, adjusting Bodyslide to add to her look, now though while doing be a good girl I only get Blow jobs, Brag, sex women, sex men, no anal showing up like yesterday.

Slave tats working good, lots of stuff is running smooth, just think something is amiss.

I use Skyrim SE v 1.5.97,   Latest v Bimbos of Skyrim, I installed Skyrim Unbound as it did not suit me to have my girl be a Heroine while Bimbonified.

Should I uninstall and reinstall?  Where in vortex should it be, low or high, or default.

Thanks

couldn't get the image to load, failed 6 times.

Edited by Raven 54
typo
On 3/31/2024 at 12:09 PM, Cheeziz said:

Bimbo characters as well as some of the Bound Girls are twenty feet tall, as well as holstered weapons being absolutely massive.

I believe that bug has something to do with NIO High Heels and equippable transforms (hence why it happens to bound girls as well as bimbos). If you make a NiNode update happen on the NPC (by unequipping something from them using the console) it *should* revert the NPC to their actual size until you restart the game.

As for Childish Game, if you stop helping Morella mid-through. Is there a quest from Lyli? 

And Lyli breast doesn't seems to be big after the salve quest if you applied all of it except for the last one. Is this normal?

Edited by DrSeptimus
3 hours ago, DrSeptimus said:

As for Childish Game, if you stop helping Morella mid-through. Is there a quest from Lyli? 

And Lyli breast doesn't seems to be big after the salve quest if you applied all of it except for the last one. Is this normal?

If you stop helping Morella, 

Childish Games: Morella Gray-Mane and Lyli-Battle-Born in Whiterun have been rivals their whole lives. Talk to Morella to help her win once and for all. After each step, wait for her letters!

Siding with Morella through this whole questline will unlock her as a follower. Once she's a follower, Morella fights as a Destruction mage, and has a basic romance system- give her gifts and hugs to make her happy, make her happy to ask her for sex. She has lots of dialogue, too!

If you abandon this quest early, Allessandra will instead appear at the ruined hut near the Western Watchtower. Rescue her from there to make her move in to Riverwood.

As for Lyli her breasts started getting bigger after the second application for me, but I used all the growth paste.  :cool:

3 hours ago, DrSeptimus said:

I thought this Morella bug is fix, she loves to sleep at Lyli bed for sure.

I was thinking Morella secretly was in love with Lyli, she even remarks after a certain quest she didn't find it so bad sleeping with women, or the thought of doing this.  My words not hers.