7 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

3) Not a fan of this, it's more possession than bimbofication, and it would require a massive rework of the curse. It's a cool idea for another mod maybe, but not this one.

I would agree with that. But jumping off from that idea, if you ever decide which Daedra the curse came from, you could tie that into the bimbo thoughts and have that Daedra telling the player to do bimbo-y things. Maybe even change the current bimbo quests to be given by that Daedra so instead of just having a random sex quest pop into your quest list, you have the Daedra telling you to do something sexy and you'll be rewarded or punished depending on how well and how quickly you do the task you're given.

8 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

Ah, that's something I hadn't even thought of. So if you have a "normal" and a "bimbo" version of the same quest, you also have to consider that the player can arbitrarily swap between them with no notice or restriction.

That makes it significantly harder for me to manage. No chance.

Ahhh shame... Was hoping for something along the line like "Just as you are about to bring the cure to Lyvenia, your tonix expired and return you to Bimbo stats. You proceed to giggle and decided to throw away the cure instead of curing Lyvenia" or "The awesome sex you have with Dareel return your mind into haze, you proceed to have sex binge and eventually forgot where you have placed the cure".

On another question, how many % of the Bimbo of Skyrim has complete so far? I heard there is a further plan for the bimbofication stage instead of it just being a notice.

Edited by DrSeptimus
On 3/22/2024 at 1:10 AM, jib_buttkiss said:

As VampireMecha said, it's never going to be properly safe to uninstall a scripted mod mid-playthrough. But if you make a backup save before installing you can always revert to it after.

Yeah, all the images on the mod page are using Botox.

Yup, I always backup the whole game before install heavy mods. I always had installed CHSBHC with body physics. the inflation system of the mod works only for the CBBE model, I guess.

11 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

That aside, I like the idea of the nobleman trying to get his wife cured, but she wants to stay cursed (or maybe is even faking it) so she tries to have you stopped.

I like the idea that she is faking it. Could add a red-herring rival merchant family that the husband thinks are responsible. The end of the quest could be a happy one as you reconcile the couple, the husband was looking for a cure because he  thought his wife was victimized and the wife wanted to be a bimbo cause she is sick of the stress managing the family business or something. Husband and bimbo slut wife embrace and promise to be honest with each other, applause from the audience. 

Happy quests in sexlab mods are kind of a rarity. I like it!

Having events, quests or random items that can cause corruption at later levels is maybe something for consideration. The curse is at its most dangerous early game, but as it progresses it becomes something you likely won't have to think about very often due to the abundance of gems and high-level cure ingredients.

Also, since Lyli herself can't become a Bimbo but does become sex obsessed; why not add her to the PassiveBimbo faction at the end of Morella's quest? I imagine having sex with someone sex crazed that the player had a part in causing would have an effect on them.

Edited by AphroditesEye

this mod conflicts cells and worldspace,other mods like yps conflicts cells,lighting mods lux mods and graphic mods like land grass tree mods cannot work,i changed this mod esp to esm master plugins,lighting mods,graphic mods let overwrite this mod cells and worldspace, game won't look bad.this mod has npc and scripts stil work expect cells maybe worldspace,other adults heavy mods are esm,did changed these mods esp to esm,many probelm fixed,this mods cells probably not work,i need look it play game.

Spoiler

DesktopScreenshot2024_03.24-06_19_07_57.png.b3c1d1e219060a0cfc06923d1a99046d.png

Edited by xone567
2 hours ago, xone567 said:

this mod conflicts cells and worldspace,other mods like yps conflicts cells,lighting mods lux mods and graphic mods like land grass tree mods cannot work,i changed this mod esp to esm master plugins,lighting mods,graphic mods let overwrite this mod cells and worldspace, game won't look bad.this mod has npc and scripts stil work expect cells maybe worldspace,other adults heavy mods are esm,did changed these mods esp to esm,many probelm fixed,this mods cells probably not work,i need look it play game.

Hide contents

DesktopScreenshot2024_03.24-06_19_07_57.png.b3c1d1e219060a0cfc06923d1a99046d.png

Conflict resolution like what you are describing is a user responsibility. Lux and other worldspace mods probably have some instructions on how to remedy conflicts.

also, if that is your load order, you are going to want to reorder it for conflicts regardless of this mod, since it seems you have masters randomly in the load order and have 2000+ active plugins. I don't know if you have gone over the 254 esp+esm limit, but with that many plugins, something is going to conflict.

2 hours ago, vampiremecha said:

Conflict resolution like what you are describing is a user responsibility. Lux and other worldspace mods probably have some instructions on how to remedy conflicts.

also, if that is your load order, you are going to want to reorder it for conflicts regardless of this mod, since it seems you have masters randomly in the load order and have 2000+ active plugins. I don't know if you have gone over the 254 esp+esm limit, but with that many plugins, something is going to conflict.

not masters esm plugin random load.here my loadorder file,this nolvus & adult loadorder file and modlist is nolvus ascension,another loadorder file is normal file without adults mods.u can see esl plugin 2000+and esm+esp is 227 not 254

nolvus modlist link https://www.nolvus.net/

Spoiler

DesktopScreenshot2024_03.24-11_41_17_53.png.33bed0c9ebefcbdd483182d6162280b1.pngDesktopScreenshot2024_03.24-11_11_21_77.png.c1705d931df30eb5258e494a195b6fc7.png

loadorder.txt loadorder.txt

Edited by xone567
27 minutes ago, xone567 said:

That is a very impressive amount of mods.

How much GB does that take?

I am on LE and used these guides to get my basic setp. On top of that are the LL mods. I usually have around 330 up to 350 mods and less than 220 esms/esps loaded. It uses about 95GB of disk space all together. 

The downside is that it is obviously much more labour intensive, but 'my' Skyrim is very bright, colourful and looks like the Provence in June, and that suits me very well. 

@jib_buttkiss; I noticed that the Arousal levels increase very quickly when you get past 100 corruption.

Would it be feasible to make that adjustable? I was thinking of very slowly but progressively increasing the amount from 20 up to 100 corruption points and 'a bit' more going through the phases of bimbofication.

If you already did the latter, my PC is going to get into a lot of trouble. ;)

21 hours ago, H Bof said:

Only exception I could see to this would be a quest focused on things that a bimbo would want to do, maybe one of the city bimbos thinks she's prettier than you (the nerve!) and you end up trying to out-bimbo each other, the bimbo in Windhelm who mocks you for staring at her comes to mind with her current attitude. Or maybe the bimbo quest giver talks about how all the other girls around are too boring so you work together to corrupt a third woman, not intentionally since I doubt a bimbo has the smarts to know the consequences of their actions, but just through flirting, sex, convincing them to try on slutty makeup and clothes, etc. Really anything that just involves things bimbos would want to do on both sides as quest giver and quest doer, it could add room for some lighthearted stuff compared to all the brainwashing or taking advantage of the PC ideas that come through, not that I have an issue with those either tho since I've already suggested plenty of them myself lol.

Regardless I think some post-bimbo quests could greatly add to the mod since right now just about all of them are based on a non-bimbo PC other than Be a Good Girl, I think a lot of the asks for adding dialogue that corresponds to the player's bimbo state mostly comes from that and having something a little more meaty to do after complete corruption could help appease the people asking for it.

I like that idea- some low-stakes "dumb" quests made for a bimbo. I'll probably add one in the next version.

I might look into a small repeatable one as well (on the tier of the bounty quests from Jarls) to give bimbos something else recurring to do. I like your idea of "helping another woman have fun" (i.e., seducing her into becoming a bimbo).

20 hours ago, BogidaMalva said:

To those enjoying this mod and actually doing a full playthrough of the game with it, I HIGHLY suggest installing the Ordinator skill mod.

Not only it turns pickpocket and lockpicking into neat skills, it also fits very well thematically thanks to the VERY improved speech tree!
With the battle cheerleader power from the mod, you turn into wonderful deity of lust, a masturbatory aid for your allies that can use her throat to shout and pout at your enemies while also providing soothing comfort and healing your followers with a song.

It makes the gameplay loop enjoyable and provides so many silly scenarios you can make up in your head! Definitely reccomend everyone to try it out!
I'm playing on super hardcore bimbo mode and Im having a BLAST with this combination.

Yeah, Ordinator is great! The Cheerleader power was actually ripped off inspired by Ordinator's Performer power.

20 hours ago, cocopopz said:

If anyone wants more ways to gain corruption, the latest version of Being A Cow now adds it:

Ah, cool. I'll have to add that to the main post.

18 hours ago, foreveraloneguy said:

I would agree with that. But jumping off from that idea, if you ever decide which Daedra the curse came from, you could tie that into the bimbo thoughts and have that Daedra telling the player to do bimbo-y things. Maybe even change the current bimbo quests to be given by that Daedra so instead of just having a random sex quest pop into your quest list, you have the Daedra telling you to do something sexy and you'll be rewarded or punished depending on how well and how quickly you do the task you're given.

The Good Girl quest is definitely be their influence, even if it's not them literally ordering you around. I feel like that bimbofied Daedra is like any other bimbo- she doesn't deliberately make you a slut, she's just giving you some fun ideas.

18 hours ago, DrSeptimus said:

Ahhh shame... Was hoping for something along the line like "Just as you are about to bring the cure to Lyvenia, your tonix expired and return you to Bimbo stats. You proceed to giggle and decided to throw away the cure instead of curing Lyvenia" or "The awesome sex you have with Dareel return your mind into haze, you proceed to have sex binge and eventually forgot where you have placed the cure".

On another question, how many % of the Bimbo of Skyrim has complete so far? I heard there is a further plan for the bimbofication stage instead of it just being a notice.

Yeah, but imagine having to do that for every single quest stage in the whole mod.

I don't have a point where I would mark the mod as "complete" to give a %. My list of ideas/concepts grows faster than I work on the mod, and every version I just pick a few of them to add. The intent is that each 1.x version (1.6, 1.7) is a "complete" release- there's no final "finished" end state in mind for the mod.

The playable bimbofication dreams have been on my idea list since about 1.2, but have always gone in the "too hard" pile when it comes to choosing ideas for the next major version. Will they make in in 1.8? Not even I know yet.

17 hours ago, 1Al said:

I always had installed CHSBHC with body physics. the inflation system of the mod works only for the CBBE model, I guess.

No, the mod supports inflation for any body type- but it's CBBE by default.

The morphs are listed in two JSON files ( in Data>SKSE>Plugins>BimbosOfSkyrim>BimboMorphs). If you edit those files to list CHSBHC nodes instead of CBBE nodes, the mod will load those nodes and morph your body correctly.

14 hours ago, blahity said:

I like the idea that she is faking it. Could add a red-herring rival merchant family that the husband thinks are responsible. The end of the quest could be a happy one as you reconcile the couple, the husband was looking for a cure because he  thought his wife was victimized and the wife wanted to be a bimbo cause she is sick of the stress managing the family business or something. Husband and bimbo slut wife embrace and promise to be honest with each other, applause from the audience. 

Happy quests in sexlab mods are kind of a rarity. I like it!

Yeah, that's what I was thinking! Maybe throw in a little bit of break-and-enter investigation, to "prove" the rival merchant did it.

I always have to at least give a chance for a happy ending, I can't not. You can save Erina, you can cure Lumiette, you can help Lyvelia. It's nice to have a happy ending sometimes! And on the flip side of the coin, there's no fun in a "bad" ending if there was never any chance at a "good" one...

7 hours ago, AphroditesEye said:

Having events, quests or random items that can cause corruption at later levels is maybe something for consideration. The curse is at its most dangerous early game, but as it progresses it becomes something you likely won't have to think about very often due to the abundance of gems and high-level cure ingredients.

Also, since Lyli herself can't become a Bimbo but does become sex obsessed; why not add her to the PassiveBimbo faction at the end of Morella's quest? I imagine having sex with someone sex crazed that the player had a part in causing would have an effect on them.

I'm hoping the whole thing with the random "minor curse" effects will help with that. I thinking of almost a Deviously Cursed Loot-esque system, where any(?) chest, spell, whatever could be trapped or cursed.

Though I've also just thought of the idea of cursed items- you find an amulet in a chest with a strong enchantment, but when you put it on- ZAP, big corruption bump (and probably arousal too). I think they'd be one-time curses. I like the idea of your stealth archer thief PC finding an Amulet of Two-Handed damage, giving to your follower to use, and wham!

Though I'll have to have a look into how to implement that sensibly.

Oh, is Lyli not a PassiveBimbo already? I use PassiveBimbo for characters who are functionally bimbos, but who were bimbofied by a quest not the curse, and I don't want doing all the bimbo behaviors. She's definitely meant to be one, I must have missed it. I'll fix that in the next version.

10 minutes ago, Wut1969 said:

@jib_buttkiss; I noticed that the Arousal levels increase very quickly when you get past 100 corruption.

Would it be feasible to make that adjustable? I was thinking of very slowly but progressively increasing the amount from 20 up to 100 corruption points and 'a bit' more going through the phases of bimbofication.

If you already did the latter, my PC is going to get into a lot of trouble. ;)

I don't think that the curse continually raises your arousal (unless I'm forgetting something). Though one of the bimbo stages (14?) sets all you arousal stats to maximum (exposure, Time Rate, etc.). You might be able to use SLA's MCM to turn those back down after.

Though you do get an arousal bump with each hourly bimbo thought; you can turn that off in the MCM.

8 hours ago, Wut1969 said:

That is a very impressive amount of mods.

How much GB does that take?

I am on LE and used these guides to get my basic setp. On top of that are the LL mods. I usually have around 330 up to 350 mods and less than 220 esms/esps loaded. It uses about 95GB of disk space all together. 

The downside is that it is obviously much more labour intensive, but 'my' Skyrim is very bright, colourful and looks like the Provence in June, and that suits me very well. 

labour internsive maybe not,you can look nolvus webiste,has automodlist installer software,only need work is fix adults mods loadorder,nolvus modlist take under 400gb.adults mods with voice pack it'll 100gb,you can easy fix adult mods loadorder using bethesda plugin managers for mo2.here link

one things sexlab framework scripts conflict with campfire scripts,let papyrus uti overwrites it,sclongs of skyrim scripts conflict perk mods like ordinator scripts,unpack sclongs of skyrim bsa.hide sclongs scripts file.it not work go the new gentleman mod.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/111236

Spoiler

DesktopScreenshot2024_03.24-13_29_46_15.png.1d65601c5582b6edf5b44186109d97c1.png

Edited by xone567
36 minutes ago, jib_buttkiss said:

I don't think that the curse continually raises your arousal (unless I'm forgetting something). Though one of the bimbo stages (14?) sets all you arousal stats to maximum (exposure, Time Rate, etc.). You might be able to use SLA's MCM to turn those back down after.

Though you do get an arousal bump with each hourly bimbo thought; you can turn that off in the MCM.

Ah, its probably the latter. Well, in that case my request changes into;

Could you add something like a (bimbo_stage/20  + (1-max_bimbo_stage)/20) multiplier to that bump? That would slowly but steadily make PCs more horny the more the curse develops.

1 hour ago, xone567 said:

labour internsive maybe not,you can look nolvus webiste,has automodlist installer software,only need work is fix adults mods loadorder,nolvus modlist take under 400gb.adults mods with voice pack it'll 100gb,you can easy fix adult mods loadorder using bethesda plugin managers for mo2.here link https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/111236

Reveal hidden contents

DesktopScreenshot2024_03.24-13_29_46_15.png.1d65601c5582b6edf5b44186109d97c1.png

Nolvus is a special case. Being a huge collection designed around use that collection and nothing else. Other adult mods have experienced similar issues - The Nolvus modification changes some mods to the point they are not compatible with others that are not part fo the Nolvus build. If you didn't install the collection and installed those mods on their own, you'd be fine.

Now, are you expecting modders to create Nolvus versions as well? What about all the other collections out there that might have the same issue? Remember JB is on LE, nolvus is SE, that would make it harder to patch. So do you expect JB to get SE and a Nolvus build just to patch it each BoS release?

Modders have limited resources (time), so it is reasonable to accept that with large collections heavily modifiying things even more than normal that they can't patch everything.

1 hour ago, xone567 said:

labour internsive maybe not,you can look nolvus webiste,has automodlist installer software,only need work is fix adults mods loadorder,nolvus modlist take under 400gb.adults mods with voice pack it'll 100gb,you can easy fix adult mods loadorder using bethesda plugin managers for mo2.here link https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/111236

Reveal hidden contents

I meant that -my- way of doing it was more labour intensive. I understand that Nolvus makes life a lot easier.

1 hour ago, ebbluminous said:

Nolvus is a special case. Being a huge collection designed around use that collection and nothing else. Other adult mods have experienced similar issues - The Nolvus modification changes some mods to the point they are not compatible with others that are not part fo the Nolvus build. If you didn't install the collection and installed those mods on their own, you'd be fine.

Now, are you expecting modders to create Nolvus versions as well? What about all the other collections out there that might have the same issue? Remember JB is on LE, nolvus is SE, that would make it harder to patch. So do you expect JB to get SE and a Nolvus build just to patch it each BoS release?

Modders have limited resources (time), so it is reasonable to accept that with large collections heavily modifiying things even more than normal that they can't patch everything.

Well, there is an idea. @jib_buttkiss; I have several small issues with my modlist, can you fix all of them? ;)

4 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

I like that idea- some low-stakes "dumb" quests made for a bimbo. I'll probably add one in the next version.

I might look into a small repeatable one as well (on the tier of the bounty quests from Jarls) to give bimbos something else recurring to do. I like your idea of "helping another woman have fun" (i.e., seducing her into becoming a bimbo).

Yeah, Ordinator is great! The Cheerleader power was actually ripped off inspired by Ordinator's Performer power.

Ah, cool. I'll have to add that to the main post.

The Good Girl quest is definitely be their influence, even if it's not them literally ordering you around. I feel like that bimbofied Daedra is like any other bimbo- she doesn't deliberately make you a slut, she's just giving you some fun ideas.

Yeah, but imagine having to do that for every single quest stage in the whole mod.

I don't have a point where I would mark the mod as "complete" to give a %. My list of ideas/concepts grows faster than I work on the mod, and every version I just pick a few of them to add. The intent is that each 1.x version (1.6, 1.7) is a "complete" release- there's no final "finished" end state in mind for the mod.

The playable bimbofication dreams have been on my idea list since about 1.2, but have always gone in the "too hard" pile when it comes to choosing ideas for the next major version. Will they make in in 1.8? Not even I know yet.

No, the mod supports inflation for any body type- but it's CBBE by default.

The morphs are listed in two JSON files ( in Data>SKSE>Plugins>BimbosOfSkyrim>BimboMorphs). If you edit those files to list CHSBHC nodes instead of CBBE nodes, the mod will load those nodes and morph your body correctly.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking! Maybe throw in a little bit of break-and-enter investigation, to "prove" the rival merchant did it.

I always have to at least give a chance for a happy ending, I can't not. You can save Erina, you can cure Lumiette, you can help Lyvelia. It's nice to have a happy ending sometimes! And on the flip side of the coin, there's no fun in a "bad" ending if there was never any chance at a "good" one...

I'm hoping the whole thing with the random "minor curse" effects will help with that. I thinking of almost a Deviously Cursed Loot-esque system, where any(?) chest, spell, whatever could be trapped or cursed.

Though I've also just thought of the idea of cursed items- you find an amulet in a chest with a strong enchantment, but when you put it on- ZAP, big corruption bump (and probably arousal too). I think they'd be one-time curses. I like the idea of your stealth archer thief PC finding an Amulet of Two-Handed damage, giving to your follower to use, and wham!

Though I'll have to have a look into how to implement that sensibly.

Oh, is Lyli not a PassiveBimbo already? I use PassiveBimbo for characters who are functionally bimbos, but who were bimbofied by a quest not the curse, and I don't want doing all the bimbo behaviors. She's definitely meant to be one, I must have missed it. I'll fix that in the next version.

If you don't mind me tagging you:
What does the cheerleader dance does? Is it okay to ask? @~@

5 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

Well, I was hoping to have at least 1 quest where the quest isn't soo straight forward. Maybe you would have an idea for such a quest in the near future.

By the way, do you have any plan to expand the hypno-vial in the near future? I was hoping for hypnosis features that are similar to Fallout 4 Sexual Harassment mod. For me, the hypnosis part of this mod is rather lackluster for now.

I also see you integrate a couple of mod with BoS apart from YPS, so does it mean you have plan to integrate more mod into it such as Public Whore, Simple Slavery and etc in the future?

Edited by DrSeptimus
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Wut1969 said:

Ah, its probably the latter. Well, in that case my request changes into;

Could you add something like a (bimbo_stage/20  + (1-max_bimbo_stage)/20) multiplier to that bump? That would slowly but steadily make PCs more horny the more the curse develops.

Oh, I can in the next version. But the amount is configurable in the MCM in the current version (the default is +5), so you could set that progression manually, if you were keen.

4 hours ago, ebbluminous said:

Yeah, Nolvus being involved turns this into an even fatter "not my problem".

1 hour ago, Wut1969 said:

Well, there is an idea. @jib_buttkiss; I have several small issues with my modlist, can you fix all of them? ;)

As long as your problems all involve characters not being blonde and giggly enough, absolutely.

1 hour ago, BogidaMalva said:

If you don't mind me tagging you:
What does the cheerleader dance does? Is it okay to ask? @~@

It boosts your nearby allies HP, Stamina and Magicka regeneration by 50% and gives them 20% bonus damage, but the boosts go away the moment you stop dancing.

Of course it's okay to ask!

28 minutes ago, DrSeptimus said:

Well, I was hoping to have at least 1 quest where the quest isn't soo straight forward. Maybe you would have an idea for such a quest in the near future.

By the way, do you have any plan to expand the hypno-vial in the near future? I was hoping for hypnosis features that are similar to Fallout 4 Sexual Harassment mod. For me, the hypnosis part of this mod is rather lackluster for now.

I also see you integrate a couple of mod with BoS apart from YPS, so does it mean you have plan to integrate more mod into it such as Public Whore, Simple Slavery and etc in the future?

Yeah, I'm not saying it's never going to happen in any capacity- just that I'm not going to go back to the existing quests and retrofit bimbo versions into them. Though, I am saying that I won't ever make a quest that accounts for the player flipping the curse on and off using a tonic at random- because that's too much variation at every decision in the quest for my sanity.

I didn't have anything else significant planned for the hypnosis. I felt like the feature was pretty complete?

I do have a hypnosis themed quest where someone takes control of the player on my plans list, but that doesn't actually involve the hypno-vials themselves.

Yeah, I'm open to integrating with any mod with a simple easy interface (like YPS and Lovesickness). But sometimes it's more sensible for the integration to be done on the other mods' end (like Lap Sitting Arousal and BaC have), because the other mod will always have a deeper access to its own events than my mod will, and BoS has a very simple and easy interface.

Edited by jib_buttkiss
7 minutes ago, jib_buttkiss said:

Oh, I can in the next version. But the amount is configurable in the MCM in the current version (the default is +5), so you could set that progression manually, if you were keen.

You're asking much, but I'll try. ;)

8 minutes ago, jib_buttkiss said:

As long as your problems all involve characters not being blonde and giggly enough, absolutely.

Well, to be completely honest I had other things in mind, but I guess I can live with this.

5 hours ago, ebbluminous said:

no im not expecting modders fix my custom nolvus modlist.modders cannot fix users custom modlist,too much work,they need enjoy offline,but they made tool like xedit tool has scripts like highpoly head and xedit automatic compatbillity patch scripts,linkhttps://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/52919 ,bodyslide tool can fix bodymorph,esl everythings mean safe way esp to esl,dyanalod better lod,synthesis tool can fix navmesh and other things.users can fix their modlists using tools.im expecting le users move to se,it had tools,auto installer modlist and want this mod look modern,nextgen.fun more better.

Spoiler

TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2024_03_24-20_01_24_51.png.58d6b193f784a45f62397b7a1d8f86f6.pngTheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2024_03.24-20_25_27_49.png.83e4c75ba9bfdf43dbe53e3e320895ef.pngDesktopScreenshot2024_03.24-20_29_55_93.png.273ebe7cd52841ab4285f2953e9264ac.png

first pic npc without highpoly head,second pic npc had high poly head but no makeup,fix need xedit tool,last pic is syntheisis tool

Edited by xone567
1 hour ago, jib_buttkiss said:

I didn't have anything else significant planned for the hypnosis. I felt like the feature was pretty complete?

I do have a hypnosis themed quest where someone takes control of the player on my plans list, but that doesn't actually involve the hypno-vials themselves.

Cool if you add those hypnosis theme quest, maybe you can try replicate what SH mod from FO4 does.

I kinda like several hypnosis effect of that mod. For example, going to the middle of the city to strip and have sex, requires to wear slutty clothes and go into prostitution for the next few days and etc.

Of course, the hypnosis slowly escalate overtime and doesn't go full sex right away. :)

Oh, I got a question.

I use the vial and have those NPC naked without realizing it, but I never see another NPC tell the NPC they are naked and etc. For example, I use the vial and have Ysolda naked but no NPC approach her to start a conversation about it. Is it intentional?

Edited by DrSeptimus
47 minutes ago, xone567 said:

.im expecting le users move to se

Oh, you're going to be a very, very disappointed person. 😂

There are over 50.000 LE mods on Nexus and about 4000 on Loverslab  and they can make LE at least as pretty, immersive and sexy as any of the other variants.

Check out these videos;

https://youtu.be/vCXO-oVuBFc

https://youtu.be/a2FwMmWYuoM

https://youtu.be/CMFrVALu-ag

I have nothing against SE or AE or whatever, but there is still plenty of life in the LE community to keep me busy for years, BoS being a prime example.

@jib_buttkiss

What are the odds that bounty quests could be "upgraded" to satisfying bandits instead of killing them? It would work nicely with what you have already implemented. Also if it is not too much, what did you plan to add regarding to this particular part of the mod? Dont get me wrong, I am more than happy with what we have currently, but...well...I would really like to see more content regarding above mentioned stuff. :P