1 hour ago, H Bof said:

PredatorRJ's Patreon has some fantastic mods that fit the theme by far the best that I've seen outside of what comes included with BoS. Unfortunately and understandably his best work/some of the most fitting for BoS is behind the paywall of being a patron. They are all also light armor by default so you may want to use xEdit to make them clothing, at least that's what I did. He no longer supports LE going forward but a large chunk of his back catalogue has LE versions.

I hate that Patreon blurs even just the thumbnails of posts for non patrons so you can't even see if you'll like them so here's a few screenshots from his patreon with armors that have LE support, rest assured they all have pink/bimbo-like versions:

Hide contents

1.png?token-time=1712275200&token-hash=DVGH8v9JtSadLsitH_4dSQQ5yZpZhluni941G1Y6sqU%3D

1.png?token-time=1712275200&token-hash=XV_fOSLvdxLGb7i0jDWvrP39W2tYZNTZR6dM0Jn20wo%3D

1.png?token-time=1712275200&token-hash=2oCACHubDOd4rvvluGDeiAhQ8BvdCkEI3D93_7qT5vA%3D

1.png?token-time=1712275200&token-hash=4hmiUdXQ3bM1MSN_CwdFwKdHUw7QJ6YQr18aenHvXwQ%3D

Idk if Predator enables the thumbnails of patron posts to be blurred or if it happens by default, so if he happens to come across this post and wants the screenshots removed I can do that. With that said, there's still like 10 other armors of his that I didn't include here that work great for BoS.

What is xEdit?
Sorry for such newbiesh questions, but I am willing to go extra mile to get more tasty clothings! How do I make light armor into clothing?

7 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

For bimbo quest dialogue, I haven't because it opens a whole can of worms, and I've explained my logic there a dozen times, I couldn't be bothered typing it out again.

Lyvelia's Dirtier Work puts the slutmark on you 48 (or it might be 24?) hours after you complete Lyvelia's Dirty Work, it doesn't have anything to do with your bimbofication state.

Wait, it's supposed to be that long? I've always had it happen in 6-8 hours.

29 minutes ago, BogidaMalva said:

How can I rename myself in the YPS?
It's my first time using such a mod, and I can't really understand it well. I figured out how to get lovely stockings from it, but now you've teased me with renaming feature!

I simply HAS to try it out!

Dunno if it's YPS doing so or another mod, but I recall the Whiterun blacksmiths father who is an advisor in the castle having a dialogue option "About my name ...".

Just a quick thought i've had @jib_buttkiss;

have you ever thought of trying to add an obody integration that lets it handle the body change of the bimbofied characters?

like loading and unloading bodies with bimbo proportions that get randomly assigned everytime the curse is triggered instead of changing the morphs.

24 minutes ago, Enlightnd said:

Dunno if it's YPS doing so or another mod, but I recall the Whiterun blacksmiths father who is an advisor in the castle having a dialogue option "About my name ...".

Thank you very much! I'll give this lead a go!

15 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

I do already have a "headcanon" for the curse's lore (it can't be capital-C Canon lore until I actually put it in the mod somewhere):

I am very curious to find out what lore you came up with.

As for the resources/money drain discussion that was going on earlier; there are plenty of mods that hurt bartering, add weight to coins, make loot much scarser etc. If people don't use mods like those, they'll end up being very wealthy very quickly and that is really their own choice.

It is up to us, the users of BoS, to make our lives more difficult, we can't expect you to do all the hard work.

Having said that, my PC still carries around a lot of cash, but YPS and acturally roleplaying are taking care of that;

3 hours ago, BogidaMalva said:

What is xEdit?
Sorry for such newbiesh questions, but I am willing to go extra mile to get more tasty clothings! How do I make light armor into clothing?

xEdit is a generic term for a tool available for Bethesda games to modify in game items and keywords, if you're on LE you'll use TES5Edit

A basic rundown of how to use it:

Spoiler

I launch mine through mod organizer and I'm on SE so I use SSEEdit, but the process should be largely the same.

1. Select the mod(s) you want to edit when you launch it.

image.png.e5d128fcd8bf101b9a87ecaf58bd5ac9.png

2. Find the mod you want to edit in the left window and open it + the "Armor" drop down menu

image.png.2b801d6fc3bfe7a6840d89b244d2d70f.png

3. Select each item in the armor category that you want to make clothing or other edits like armor rating or weight (you can [shift] + [click] to edit up to 4 at a time), then in the right window change the two keywords in the highlighted section to the ones in the screenshot. The armor cuirass keyword can also be removed from all non-body armor items, I notice that PredatorRJ puts it on every single item for some reason, but you don't have to the only thing it may affect are dialogue mods to check if you're naked or mods that show your equipment on your body when it's not equipped.

image.png.c3fccc0bf1d6e88348f88327f9ffb7ac.png

4. Control + S to save and you should be good to go! You'll notice I left the "Armor Rating" alone in the screenshot above, when you change an item to clothing its armor rating is ignored so you don't need to change any of them to 0.

Edited by H Bof
12 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

That's weird. What if you convert the hex value into a decimal one (13287345) then send it? I haven't looked, but I wouldn't expect YPS to explicitly need that value in hex.

I finally managed to compile it! All it took was casting the hex value as int which is weird considering using the decimal value doesn't work, but as long as I can compile, I don't care. I tested it and it seems to work too, so now that this is behind me (and I hope I don't get this issue again) I can continue to edit some stuff :)

I just noticed that Immersive Lap Sitting Arousal now has BoS support! Sitting on peoples' laps and grinding on them until they cum? Yeah, you deserve that corruption you're getting.

14 hours ago, DrSeptimus said:

What I am referring to is the slutmark doesn't seems to be making any sense in term of the story itself when PC was already a bimbo. Didn't the slutmark purpose is to make the PC behave like a slut in the first place? 

Since the PC already a bimbo, shouldn't Lyvia experiment shouldn't have any effect on her? Unless I am missing part of the story, the lore just doesn't seems to make any sense if play from the perspective where the PC already a bimbo.

I mean... why I want to cure Lyvelia & Erina in the first place if I am already a bimbo? I would prefer them to be a bimbo just like me. 

Yeah, that's the exact problem. If I write bimbo dialogue for the quests, they all turn into this:

Lyvelia/Erina/Lumiette/Whoever: "Hi! *giggle* I'm turned into a bimbo!"

You: "Yaay! That's so hot!"

Lyvelia/Erina/Lumiette/Whoever: "Let's have sex!"

----QUEST COMPLETE----

You can see how this might not be the most interesting way to engage with the mod's content.

8 hours ago, 1Al said:

Thanks for reply. I agree Skyrim dislike unistalling mods, especially those with heavy scripts. But I always try mods, if I don't like them or they create problems I remove them. I always used fallrimtools. Anyway, now I'm going to do a full backup of savegames and game first, then I'll proceed with installation and test.

A question, the bimbo sluts in the images have the botox effect or not?

As VampireMecha said, it's never going to be properly safe to uninstall a scripted mod mid-playthrough. But if you make a backup save before installing you can always revert to it after.

Yeah, all the images on the mod page are using Botox.

7 hours ago, BogidaMalva said:

How can I rename myself in the YPS?
It's my first time using such a mod, and I can't really understand it well. I figured out how to get lovely stockings from it, but now you've teased me with renaming feature!

I simply HAS to try it out!

I think you go to a Jarl or a Steward and ask, but you might have to check on YPS's page to be sure.

To determine your new name, YPS has a JSON file with a big list of names it picks from randomly. By default they're just generically female names (since they're for YPS's sex change quest), so you might want to edit that JSON to have some more cutesy bimbo names instead.

7 hours ago, AphroditesEye said:

Wait, it's supposed to be that long? I've always had it happen in 6-8 hours.

Oh, maybe. I didn't check when I wrote that, and I haven't looked at that script in like a year.

6 hours ago, squirreldaz said:

Just a quick thought i've had @jib_buttkiss;

have you ever thought of trying to add an obody integration that lets it handle the body change of the bimbofied characters?

like loading and unloading bodies with bimbo proportions that get randomly assigned everytime the curse is triggered instead of changing the morphs.

Never looked at it, but I've got no interest in the O- line of mods anyway. Though, now that all the morphing is handled in one central script, an interested party could make an edit fairly easily.

2 hours ago, Vuzzar said:

I finally managed to compile it! All it took was casting the hex value as int which is weird considering using the decimal value doesn't work, but as long as I can compile, I don't care. I tested it and it seems to work too, so now that this is behind me (and I hope I don't get this issue again) I can continue to edit some stuff :)

Huh, weird. But like you said: who cares, it's working now!

Since the mechanics of Milk Mod Economy are referenced and seemingly canon to this mod; any chance we'll get some minor support for MME integration? Significant corruption gained on leveling up in Maid Level, lactacid/milking having a chance small to raise corruption, ect?

4 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

Yeah, that's the exact problem. If I write bimbo dialogue for the quests, they all turn into this:

Lyvelia/Erina/Lumiette/Whoever: "Hi! *giggle* I'm turned into a bimbo!"

Lyvelia/Erina/Lumiette/Whoever: "Let's have sex!"

----QUEST COMPLETE----

TBh, I wish there is a bimbo dialogue for bimbo PC. Would be fun to see a quest that isn't linear all the time.

Maybe you can do something like this....

You decided to speedup the bimbofication of Erina, so you persuade her to drink the dremora soup.

Erina mind is slighly corrupted but her is still strong enough to resist the temptation.

I am sure some people enjoy a quest that have different approach to do it, maybe add a quest that can do so in the near future? 

10 hours ago, GamerB110 said:

hey, i just noticed that if i set the hair growth in the BoS mcm to other value less than 15 the hair will still grow to 15.

Hm. Did you install 1.7.7.1/2 on a new save or an existing one? The hair thing is something that might not work on an existing save.

8 hours ago, AphroditesEye said:

Since the mechanics of Milk Mod Economy are referenced and seemingly canon to this mod; any chance we'll get some minor support for MME integration? Significant corruption gained on leveling up in Maid Level, lactacid/milking having a chance small to raise corruption, ect?

Yeah, looking into that is on my list for 1.8. Apparently MME has plenty of events to interface with (I haven't actually checked yet). Hopefully that's true, since the more it has, the more intricately I can interface with it.

8 hours ago, DrSeptimus said:

TBh, I wish there is a bimbo dialogue for bimbo PC. Would be fun to see a quest that isn't linear all the time.

Maybe you can do something like this....

You decided to speedup the bimbofication of Erina, so you persuade her to drink the dremora soup.

Erina mind is slighly corrupted but her is still strong enough to resist the temptation.

I am sure some people enjoy a quest that have different approach to do it, maybe add a quest that can do so in the near future? 

Following that example: say you convince Erina to drink a bowl of cum. Okay, now what? She gets giggly and slutty. Then what? How does the quest go after that? How does it diverge from the default version in a meaningful and interesting way? Because, here's where I'd say it probably goes:

Erina: "Hi! *giggle* I'm turned into a bimbo!"

Erina: "Let's have sex!"

----QUEST COMPLETE----

In proper bimbo dialogue, the bimbo has no agency. She won't push the quest forwards, she won't suggest a course of action; she'll just flirt and giggle. This is fine with a bimbo questgiver and sane player (e.g. Erina's quest) or a bimbo player and sane questgiver (eg, the end of Lyvelia's quest, with Dareel). But when both the player and the questgiver are bimbos, there's no one present to drive the quest forward. Sure, it gets more "immersive" that your dialogue is bimbofied. And you immediately lose that immersion again when your bimbo suggests adventuring off to a dungeon to find a cursed amulet. Or, maybe she doesn't suggest that. Immersion saved! ...aaaand now the quest doesn't go anywhere.

It becomes a circular issue where you can't have both a) correct bimbo voice in the dialogue and b) a quest that actually happens. And, yes, I'm sure there are situations where you can reconcile those two things. But not enough to bother going through adding variants to quests for them. And would you rather I spent my time going back and retrofitting old quest to have (boring) bimbo variants, or making new quests?

There's not much point in "nonlinear" quests if one of the options is "now you don't get to do the quest"- and more so if that's because of a unrelated choice/you made elsewhere. Imagine if in the vanilla game, you got halfway through Dragonborn, then got told you couldn't use the Black Book because you killed the Dark Brotherhood. That's what it would be like. Oh, you got bimbofied before? Well, now you can't play Lyvelia's quest properly. That'd suck.

4 minutes ago, jib_buttkiss said:

Erina: "Hi! *giggle* I'm turned into a bimbo!"

Erina: "Let's have sex!"

----QUEST COMPLETE----

In proper bimbo dialogue, the bimbo has no agency. She won't push the quest forwards, she won't suggest a course of action; she'll just flirt and giggle. This is fine with a bimbo questgiver and sane player (e.g. Erina's quest) or a bimbo player and sane questgiver (eg, the end of Lyvelia's quest, with Dareel). But when both the player and the questgiver are bimbos, there's no one present to drive the quest forward. Sure, it gets more "immersive" that your dialogue is bimbofied. And you immediately lose that immersion again when your bimbo suggests adventuring off to a dungeon to find a cursed amulet. Or, maybe she doesn't suggest that. Immersion saved! ...aaaand now the quest doesn't go anywhere.

It becomes a circular issue where you can't have both a) correct bimbo voice in the dialogue and b) a quest that actually happens. And, yes, I'm sure there are situations where you can reconcile those two things. But not enough to bother going through adding variants to quests for them. And would you rather I spent my time going back and retrofitting old quest to have (boring) bimbo variants, or making new quests?

There's not much point in "nonlinear" quests if one of the options is "now you don't get to do the quest"- and more so if that's because of a unrelated choice/you made elsewhere. Imagine if in the vanilla game, you got halfway through Dragonborn, then got told you couldn't use the Black Book because you killed the Dark Brotherhood. That's what it would be like. Oh, you got bimbofied before? Well, now you can't play Lyvelia's quest properly. That'd suck.

I like that dialogue and I agree with you on the most part, but I can imagine that a Bimbo will be able to finish, or at least to try to do that, one of the larger events like saving the world, saving the world or saving the world. She might even try to save the world. She probably will get sidetracked a lot, but I'm sure she'll do her pinkiest best.

22 minutes ago, Wut1969 said:

I like that dialogue and I agree with you on the most part, but I can imagine that a Bimbo will be able to finish, or at least to try to do that, one of the larger events like saving the world, saving the world or saving the world. She might even try to save the world. She probably will get sidetracked a lot, but I'm sure she'll do her pinkiest best.

Yeah, and didn't we have bimbo tonic that remove bimbofication temporary? I think it would make it more exciting.

The chef hat is back again for Kahjit and Argonians with the bimbo curse... I am thankful that someone else provided the steps to remove it, but I figured I would let you know.
This is for the LE version, I am unsure if it applies to the SE version.

ChefHat.PNG

@jib_buttkiss I can see where it could be difficult to write interesting quests with bimbo quest givers. Maybe there is a bimboified NPC, they find a note written by their old self to trick their emerging bimbo self in order to magically transfer their curse to someone else. The bimbo initially believes it will make them feel better and sexier, but their memory is so shot that they don't remember its a nuclear option to save themselves. This could work well for a NPC the player chose to bimboify, such as Lyvelia who probably would be somewhat vengeful after she starts regaining some of her senses. It could be as gradual or sudden as you want to make it.

Another fun option could be a rich guy whose wife was turned into a bimbo and he hires you to seek a cure (maybe he doesn't like the disgrace or to be blamed by her family). Strangely no one else he hired has managed to return to him with a cure. The wife is secretly sending mercenaries and "bimboification mages" after anyone the husband hires to try to prevent you from finding one. Could be a fun dungeon crawly quest.

Edited by blahity

i have a few ideas for the mod. Some of them might require too much work for it to be worth of trying to implement them but maybe then there would be someone else who would take on them and create something like an addon for this mod or use it as ispiration for something new.

1. I think it would make sense to give player the quest to seek face sculptor after/during transformation. The logic would be quite simple - the curse makes pc incesure about their body and they want to make it more to they liking (for example bigger lips, applying more makeup via racemenu). it could be like a misc quest with notification after one of mid transformation dreams.

2. i think that mod would benefit from giving an opition to decide what clothes are given to the player by the curse. I dont know if it can be implemented into mcm. if not then a short guide on the front page of the mod or here would do it for me.  

3. this one is the biggest idea i have but i also suspect it would be too much work. A few people mentiond that once ure cursed playing the game is basicly over. my idea to solve that is to change the very idea behind the curse. Instead of making it change the very soul of those who are affected by it, it could be rewritten into something more like becomeing possesed by a horny daedric woman. All the core mechanics already in the mod would remain and i dont think that it would require much of existing dialogues to be rewritten. The new curse wouldnt be about being pernamently stupid but rather than that periodicaly daedra would thake over players body.  When that happens the acutual player would just roleplay this bimbo demon in players body for a few minutes and after theyre done when dragonborns mind returns (body and makeup stays cuz the daedra is still there, she just choose to let the player go back to their body when its satisfied)  they have some buffs or powers untill the next transformation as a perk from being a bimbo. The players mind would still undergo some changes to acomodate its new powerfull roommate but this would be something more in line of just feeling good about what happens to their body while also knowing how humiliating it is and being ashamed of it (Basicly hating that they love how this feels to them). When the demons lust is satisfied she would just let player steer the wheel for a while. I think that this interpretation of the cure would create more openings for future quests (for example you could meet your demon as a projection from inside of players mind similarly to what happens with jhonny silverhand in cyberpunk xd) as well as giving palyer some incentive to continiue playing the game while being cursed.

13 hours ago, Wut1969 said:

All the more reason not to edit that quest! (plus the fact that editing the main quest is asking for disaster)

13 hours ago, DrSeptimus said:

Yeah, and didn't we have bimbo tonic that remove bimbofication temporary? I think it would make it more exciting.

Ah, that's something I hadn't even thought of. So if you have a "normal" and a "bimbo" version of the same quest, you also have to consider that the player can arbitrarily swap between them with no notice or restriction.

That makes it significantly harder for me to manage. No chance.

11 hours ago, DionisioVega said:

The chef hat is back again for Kahjit and Argonians with the bimbo curse... I am thankful that someone else provided the steps to remove it, but I figured I would let you know.
This is for the LE version, I am unsure if it applies to the SE version.

ChefHat.PNG

Ah whoops, sorry. It's back because I totally forgot to fix it. 1.8, I promise.

10 hours ago, blahity said:

@jib_buttkiss I can see where it could be difficult to write interesting quests with bimbo quest givers. Maybe there is a bimboified NPC, they find a note written by their old self to trick their emerging bimbo self in order to magically transfer their curse to someone else. The bimbo initially believes it will make them feel better and sexier, but their memory is so shot that they don't remember its a nuclear option to save themselves. This could work well for a NPC the player chose to bimboify, such as Lyvelia who probably would be somewhat vengeful after she starts regaining some of her senses. It could be as gradual or sudden as you want to make it.

Another fun option could be a rich guy whose wife was turned into a bimbo and he hires you to seek a cure (maybe he doesn't like the disgrace or to be blamed by her family). Strangely no one else he hired has managed to return to him with a cure. The wife is secretly sending mercenaries and "bimboification mages" after anyone the husband hires to try to prevent you from finding one. Could be a fun dungeon crawly quest.

Yeah, quests where the questgiver is a bimbo aren't too bad, it just becomes impossible when the player is as well, so neither of them want the quest done!

That aside, I like the idea of the nobleman trying to get his wife cured, but she wants to stay cursed (or maybe is even faking it) so she tries to have you stopped.

9 hours ago, jimjimjimjimjimjimjim said:

i have a few ideas for the mod. Some of them might require too much work for it to be worth of trying to implement them but maybe then there would be someone else who would take on them and create something like an addon for this mod or use it as ispiration for something new.

1. I think it would make sense to give player the quest to seek face sculptor after/during transformation. The logic would be quite simple - the curse makes pc incesure about their body and they want to make it more to they liking (for example bigger lips, applying more makeup via racemenu). it could be like a misc quest with notification after one of mid transformation dreams.

2. i think that mod would benefit from giving an opition to decide what clothes are given to the player by the curse. I dont know if it can be implemented into mcm. if not then a short guide on the front page of the mod or here would do it for me.  

3. this one is the biggest idea i have but i also suspect it would be too much work. A few people mentiond that once ure cursed playing the game is basicly over. my idea to solve that is to change the very idea behind the curse. Instead of making it change the very soul of those who are affected by it, it could be rewritten into something more like becomeing possesed by a horny daedric woman. All the core mechanics already in the mod would remain and i dont think that it would require much of existing dialogues to be rewritten. The new curse wouldnt be about being pernamently stupid but rather than that periodicaly daedra would thake over players body.  When that happens the acutual player would just roleplay this bimbo demon in players body for a few minutes and after theyre done when dragonborns mind returns (body and makeup stays cuz the daedra is still there, she just choose to let the player go back to their body when its satisfied)  they have some buffs or powers untill the next transformation as a perk from being a bimbo. The players mind would still undergo some changes to acomodate its new powerfull roommate but this would be something more in line of just feeling good about what happens to their body while also knowing how humiliating it is and being ashamed of it (Basicly hating that they love how this feels to them). When the demons lust is satisfied she would just let player steer the wheel for a while. I think that this interpretation of the cure would create more openings for future quests (for example you could meet your demon as a projection from inside of players mind similarly to what happens with jhonny silverhand in cyberpunk xd) as well as giving palyer some incentive to continiue playing the game while being cursed.

1) I go for the idea that the curse naturally makes subtle changes to it's victims' faces to make them more beautiful, so the Face Sculptor would be a bit unnecessary.

2) I could do that, but there's already no restriction to what clothes you can use for your bimbo (as long as they count as "Slutty"- tag them in the MCM). You could easily just console-add your preferred outfit when your curse gets to that stage.

3) Not a fan of this, it's more possession than bimbofication, and it would require a massive rework of the curse. It's a cool idea for another mod maybe, but not this one.

4 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

Yeah, quests where the questgiver is a bimbo aren't too bad, it just becomes impossible when the player is as well, so neither of them want the quest done!

Only exception I could see to this would be a quest focused on things that a bimbo would want to do, maybe one of the city bimbos thinks she's prettier than you (the nerve!) and you end up trying to out-bimbo each other, the bimbo in Windhelm who mocks you for staring at her comes to mind with her current attitude. Or maybe the bimbo quest giver talks about how all the other girls around are too boring so you work together to corrupt a third woman, not intentionally since I doubt a bimbo has the smarts to know the consequences of their actions, but just through flirting, sex, convincing them to try on slutty makeup and clothes, etc. Really anything that just involves things bimbos would want to do on both sides as quest giver and quest doer, it could add room for some lighthearted stuff compared to all the brainwashing or taking advantage of the PC ideas that come through, not that I have an issue with those either tho since I've already suggested plenty of them myself lol.

Regardless I think some post-bimbo quests could greatly add to the mod since right now just about all of them are based on a non-bimbo PC other than Be a Good Girl, I think a lot of the asks for adding dialogue that corresponds to the player's bimbo state mostly comes from that and having something a little more meaty to do after complete corruption could help appease the people asking for it.

To those enjoying this mod and actually doing a full playthrough of the game with it, I HIGHLY suggest installing the Ordinator skill mod.

Not only it turns pickpocket and lockpicking into neat skills, it also fits very well thematically thanks to the VERY improved speech tree!
With the battle cheerleader power from the mod, you turn into wonderful deity of lust, a masturbatory aid for your allies that can use her throat to shout and pout at your enemies while also providing soothing comfort and healing your followers with a song.

It makes the gameplay loop enjoyable and provides so many silly scenarios you can make up in your head! Definitely reccomend everyone to try it out!
I'm playing on super hardcore bimbo mode and Im having a BLAST with this combination.

Edited by BogidaMalva

If anyone wants more ways to gain corruption, the latest version of Being A Cow now adds it:

added options to optionally make BAC mutations cause BoS (Bimbos of Skyrim) corruption if you have that installed