38 minutes ago, Talesien said:

2.) If one does now wish to play as the Dragonborn and hence never starts the main quest, there seems no way to create the tonic as there are no Dragons to harvest ingredients from (at least I assume that's where the shards of a Dragons bone come from, I've at least not come across any so far in this No-Dragon(born) game). Perhaps it's wiser to only use ingredients that do not depend on certain quests/events being triggered.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/31551-bimbos-of-skyrim-bimbo-tonics-without-flying-lizards/

3 hours ago, Talesien said:

2.) If one does now wish to play as the Dragonborn and hence never starts the main quest, there seems no way to create the tonic as there are no Dragons to harvest ingredients from (at least I assume that's where the shards of a Dragons bone come from, I've at least not come across any so far in this No-Dragon(born) game). Perhaps it's wiser to only use ingredients that do not depend on certain quests/events being triggered.

Someone made a patch for this:

Edited by H Bof
18 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

The secret "Be a Good Girl Quest without men" toggle can now be set to 2 to make it avoid women instead (I'm sure someone asked for that but I can't remember who)

Thank you

15 hours ago, blahity said:

Just played through the Lyvelia questline for the first time. It was a lot of fun! I hope that the cured version of her gets some follow quests. She seems like the type to want to experiment on us slowly and methodically. :D

Glad you liked it! There's some vague plans for something more, but no promises on a timeframe!

14 hours ago, AphroditesEye said:

Man with how much you've been adding in these updates I'm surprised you didn't just call the one that added Elisif's quest 1.8 haha, love to see the development!

I probably could have, but it didn't feel like quite enough to call it a whole new version. I feel like a new version needs new bimbos, quests, and features to really earn that increment!

12 hours ago, Talesien said:

Two details connected to the Bimbo Tonic (pertains to 1.7.7, but the patch notes for 1.7.7.1 do not suggest the issues below have been addressed already).
1.) A bug of sorts: If you enable the option that sex does not end the tonic effect prematurely, the message box about the tonics effect ending pops up regardless. It's a false alarm, as the tonic keeps working, but kinda irritating/annoying.

1) Hmm, odd. I'll take a look at that.

2) I picked dragon bones as a rare hard-to-get resource that isn't too hard to get, but yeah there's that patch to remove them from the recipe.

8 hours ago, SlavikSpaghetti said:

This is my favorite LL mod, thanks for your continued hard work 

I'm glad you're having fun with it!

56 minutes ago, DrSeptimus said:

I experience bug with Lyvelia when I cured her.

She would just stuck with the dialogue of thanking me for curing her.

Ah, fucks sake. Looks like I made a typo when I edited it. It's literally a 5-second fix, so I'll chuck up a quick 1.7.7.2 tonight.

12 minutes ago, lordfirefly73 said:

I'm having an issue with dialog in the mod some work like normal but others just don't move on from the first interaction not sure if its this or something else in my mod list make it happen thou 

Yeah.. I experience the same bug too whereby those bimbo would have conversation with other and then stuck. They would just standing still at that location until they have sex.

I use mod such as SL Matchmaker to force them to have sex to end the interaction.

15 hours ago, Talesien said:

2 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

2) I picked dragon bones as a rare hard-to-get resource that isn't too hard to get, but yeah there's that patch to remove them from the recipe.

If you're not using Skyrim Unbound, the only way to play as a non-dragonborn character and still unlock Breezehome is to become Thane of Whiterun, which means killing precisely one storyline dragon. You get one-third of a shout and that's it. You actually can't spend dragon souls until you go see the greybeards, so you're technically still not dragonborn, even though NPCs will still refer to you as such. Also, if you use Timing is Everything (you should anyway, if only to control DLC content), you can totally eliminate random dragon attacks.

What's my point? If you complete the main quest through Dragon Rising and go no further, dragons do still spawn at dragon lairs and only dragon lairs. Before BoS, dragon lairs provided a limited amount of dragon bone for weapons and armor with my normal non-dragonborn setup (LAL + Timing is Everything). With BoS, it's a bit more interesting because you need to consider saving some bones for tonics.

Obviously none of this matters if you're using Skyrim Unbound and choosing the non-dragonborn option. That requires xEdit to change the recipe, create a patch, or at a bare minimum, console a few bones in every once in a while.

Even after 1,000s of hours, it still kind of blows me away that Skyrim lets you just completely ignore the two central quests and the rest of the game is still open to you in its entirety.

I notice a few more bug.

In Childish Game quest, I was told to drop 9 panties around city but it mark the quest as 5/9.

And curse doesn't progress correctly when you sleep. I set the curse to progress 8 hours and after sleeping for 8 hours, it is either nothing is happening or it skip a step.

4 hours ago, DrSeptimus said:

I notice a few more bug.

In Childish Game quest, I was told to drop 9 panties around city but it mark the quest as 5/9.

And curse doesn't progress correctly when you sleep. I set the curse to progress 8 hours and after sleeping for 8 hours, it is either nothing is happening or it skip a step.

As far as i remember, for correct work you need to wait 8 hours, like 8 times with 1 hour

Edited by Alis_999
1 hour ago, Alis_999 said:

As far as i remember, for correct work you need to wait 8 hours, like 8 times with 1 hour

This is correct iirc. PC curse is update by hour; no check for (end wait time - start)

as previous comments stated, the update is checked at the beginning of sleep as well, not the new time after.

12 hours ago, lordfirefly73 said:

I'm having an issue with dialog in the mod some work like normal but others just don't move on from the first interaction not sure if its this or something else in my mod list make it happen thou 

12 hours ago, DrSeptimus said:

Yeah.. I experience the same bug too whereby those bimbo would have conversation with other and then stuck. They would just standing still at that location until they have sex.

I use mod such as SL Matchmaker to force them to have sex to end the interaction.

Hmm, odd. It doesn't happen for me. Is it a certain line of dialogue that gets stuck?

10 hours ago, SkyAddiction said:

What's my point? If you complete the main quest through Dragon Rising and go no further, dragons do still spawn at dragon lairs and only dragon lairs. Before BoS, dragon lairs provided a limited amount of dragon bone for weapons and armor with my normal non-dragonborn setup (LAL + Timing is Everything). With BoS, it's a bit more interesting because you need to consider saving some bones for tonics.

This point here is a big part of why I chose dragon bones. Like using gems for the tonics, it adds an important mechanical use to something that was previously just a gold sink (in a game where you're rarely short on gold!).

9 hours ago, DrSeptimus said:

I notice a few more bug.

The Childish Games thing is a known issue caused by me making the game do something it doesn't want to. But it's only a visual glitch with the counter, the quest should progress fine once you drop the last of the panties.

For sleeping, the sleep is just the trigger to progress the curse. The way it works is that the curse timer counts as usual, but the last hour won't progress unless you sleep. So you still need 24 hours between "curse advance" and "start sleeping".

Aaaand here's Version 1.7.7.2.

Version 1.7.7.2 : "Because Regression Testing is For Squares!"

Unbreaks Lyvelia's final dialogue, and fixes it properly this time. It was such a quick change in 1.7.7.1 that I didn't even test it- so I didn't catch the typo I'd made.

Also fixes the fact that the messages about sex breaking bimbo tonics were still playing even if you turned that off, since it was literally a 1-line-of-code fix (and, don't worry, I did test it this time).

That's it. 30 second patch. Safe to update and all that jazz, same rules as 1.7.7.1.

3 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

This point here is a big part of why I chose dragon bones. Like using gems for the tonics, it adds an important mechanical use to something that was previously just a gold sink (in a game where you're rarely short on gold!).

Just going to add that I do sometimes run Skyrim Unbound, and the one time I did I changed the dragon bone in the tonic recipe to large pearls (because I knew I'd never find any) and it worked pretty well. My PC never went bimbo, but I think I had about 30-40 large pearls? That's pretty comparable to dragon bones from dragon lairs.

Just a data point if you ever need it. :classic_smile:

Hello,

I don't realy know why I never saw your mod before but it seems very good 😉

Because I am short on free plugin space, I need to make choices !

I presume it is not safe to merge it ?

I also have a question about body morphing of the PC. I already use hormone and SLIF for weight changing. In my case, I set bodyslide files with weight a 0 and 100 to be conform to my needs. Your mod will be added to that ? Right ? Is there a way to customize it to adjust them to my taste ? Or does your mod include an option to use "body weight modification" ?

If not, I presume I can use this patch to adapt the morph ? Right ?

Have a nice day.

10 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

For sleeping, the sleep is just the trigger to progress the curse. The way it works is that the curse timer counts as usual, but the last hour won't progress unless you sleep. So you still need 24 hours between "curse advance" and "start sleeping".

The progressing just feels wonky at this moment since it sometimes skip a step.

For example, after the earring curse, it should go for nipple piercing follow by naval and finally clit.. but sometimes the progress jump from earring to naval or clit right away.

As for the new version, do I still need the SE patch?

11 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

Hmm, odd. It doesn't happen for me. Is it a certain line of dialogue that gets stuck?

The Childish Games thing is a known issue caused by me making the game do something it doesn't want to. But it's only a visual glitch with the counter, the quest should progress fine once you drop the last of the panties.

it happens with any of the bimbo dialog from my pc to npc's about sex or asking to be called a slut it also happened to the COH mage quests but only to the courier and the bimbo bandit so far as dialog to the mage is fine, Also have the clothing and jewellary that is seen by this mod changed as now anything that isn't bos which is high heel or nipple piercing no long count 

Edited by lordfirefly73
7 hours ago, SkyAddiction said:

Just going to add that I do sometimes run Skyrim Unbound, and the one time I did I changed the dragon bone in the tonic recipe to large pearls (because I knew I'd never find any) and it worked pretty well. My PC never went bimbo, but I think I had about 30-40 large pearls? That's pretty comparable to dragon bones from dragon lairs.

Just a data point if you ever need it. :classic_smile:

Pearls were actually an item I did consider using (they fit better thematically, too), but I figured that they were too rare. I feel like I go through an average playthrough seeing like 10 pearls, total. With dragon bones, I felt like the player can deliberately go find some if they need them, instead of being stuck until they happen across a pearl.

2 hours ago, darkangel2041 said:

Hello,

I don't realy know why I never saw your mod before but it seems very good 😉

Because I am short on free plugin space, I need to make choices !

I presume it is not safe to merge it ?

I also have a question about body morphing of the PC. I already use hormone and SLIF for weight changing. In my case, I set bodyslide files with weight a 0 and 100 to be conform to my needs. Your mod will be added to that ? Right ? Is there a way to customize it to adjust them to my taste ? Or does your mod include an option to use "body weight modification" ?

If not, I presume I can use this patch to adapt the morph ? Right ?

Have a nice day.

Hi!

I don't really know anything about plugin merging, but what I can find suggests that you shouldn't merge heavily-scripted mods. I wouldn't risk it.

For the morphs, I don't do body weight modification (because it doesn't work on NPCs), I scale the skeleton's nodes. This will stack with the weight modification method just fine, particularly since it also runs through SLIF. Just make sure that you set "Build Morphs" when you made your armours in Bodyslide.

You can customise the sizes for the body scaling in the MCM. There's a "Preview" button so you can check how they look.

By default, the mod uses a list of CBBE/3Ba nodes that I selected, and those are the ones that you can adjust. But- the list of nodes to edit are stored in an external JSON. So you can edit the JSON file to add new nodes (for example, if you want a bimbo to get fat thighs), or even replace all the nodes to adjust the mod to work with a different bodytype (for example, UNP).

That patch is just a custom JSON that adds every single 3Ba node to the list for you to adjust, instead of the ~20 that I picked. It's kind of overkill, but it gives you total control over the morphs for a 3Ba body.

Good luck!

38 minutes ago, DrSeptimus said:

The progressing just feels wonky at this moment since it sometimes skip a step.

For example, after the earring curse, it should go for nipple piercing follow by naval and finally clit.. but sometimes the progress jump from earring to naval or clit right away.

As for the new version, do I still need the SE patch?

Odd about the progression skipping steps. I'll look into it, but anything like that will be a fairly fundamental issue so it'll have to wait for 1.8 for a fix.

Yes, you will always need the SE patch.

4 minutes ago, lordfirefly73 said:

it happens with any of the bimbo dialog from my pc to npc's about sex or asking to be called a slut it also happened to the COH mage quests but only to the courier and the bimbo bandit so far as dialog to the mage is fine 

Hm. The dialogue completely falling apart like that makes me think it's an issue with your setup or save file.

13 minutes ago, jib_buttkiss said:

Pearls were actually an item I did consider using (they fit better thematically, too), but I figured that they were too rare. I feel like I go through an average playthrough seeing like 10 pearls, total. With dragon bones, I felt like the player can deliberately go find some if they need them, instead of being stuck until they happen across a pearl.

You can get pearls from dark-shelled clams on the west coast of Solstheim. They're reasonably safe to harvest, but the chance of getting a large pearl over a small one feels pretty random, making them a touch more rare than dragon bone if the player is dragonborn, but accessible in 100% of player's games (does anyone not have the DLC at this point?). 

Idk how easy it'd be to implement; but it'd be pretty cool to get random approaches from Bimbos where they offer sex or do similar actions to a Bimbofied player. Even if its just an optional thing. Maybe give the player different response options depending on how high their corruption is or something.

Was also curious if you were planning on implementing corruption based pre-bimbofication thoughts? It was discussed a while back but nothing came of it in that update. Was wondering if it was still on the radar, it's a feature I'd really like to see.

EDIT: Thought of this later, an alternative or side feature could be that wearing the Slutmind items give unique Bimbo thoughts while worn even if not Bimbofied. Being able to repair them and have them apply corruption/morphs to the player or an NPC would be cool too given their lore, but just the occasional thoughts that come with a tiny amount of corruption - even just 1, would be a nice feature for them. Maybe each piece gives an extra 1 corruption and either stronger thoughts or just adds to the list?

Edited by AphroditesEye

Just a thought, or a chain of thought. Or misconceptions, but many;

As BoS has now a lot of different ways of obtaining bimbofication, I wondered if this would be a good moment for @jib_buttkissto start focussing on lore.

The reason is that I noticed this mod;

Maybe Talos was corrupted just like Dibella in @DeepBlueFrogs mod? Or maybe Talos is the corruptor? I don't know, but I'd love to find out.

At the moment bimbofication corruption is a curse, but also a disease in a way, and something that can be slowed down by alchemists, priests and wizards.

And tonics can be made with flying lizard juice or maybe crunchy and shiny seafood, depending on who you talk to.

I would love to see some kind of coherent kind of lore. And if that involves Talos or not.. I'll be happy to find out.

Just my 2 cents and IMHO etc etc etc...

Good time of the day! I've been having the blast playing this mod.
Watching all my skills being in negative and being a good girl is so lovely!

But as a gamer junkie, I'd like to ask if there's any plan on making quests or items to improve the cheer dance in any way?
100% not saying that it is needed - the thought of just being a simple lil dance whore in combat is already lovely and I'll be perfectly fine playing the game as is - but the Im too curious not to ask. ❤️

Sending much love! Thank you for amazing mod!
Also if anyone knows any clothing mods for CBBE HDT I can install on LE for this mod - hit me up!

Also - is it possible to run renaming script for your own player character? I'd love my name to get bimbofied

Edited by BogidaMalva