10 hours ago, Raven 54 said:

@jib_buttkiss

First off thanks for the Mod, the time invested, the talent, the effort, and the support. I am having a good time.

I do have a couple of questions, My player Character (PC) got Bimbofinated but her assets stop short of what I set in the MCM (see pic) she is not terrible, I just wondered what I had done wrong.

I started a new playthrough today, adjusting Bodyslide to add to her look, now though while doing be a good girl I only get Blow jobs, Brag, sex women, sex men, no anal showing up like yesterday.

Slave tats working good, lots of stuff is running smooth, just think something is amiss.

I use Skyrim SE v 1.5.97,   Latest v Bimbos of Skyrim, I installed Skyrim Unbound as it did not suit me to have my girl be a Heroine while Bimbonified.

Should I uninstall and reinstall?  Where in vortex should it be, low or high, or default.

Thanks

couldn't get the image to load, failed 6 times.

Nah, your install sounds fine. Odd about your morphs though. What about if you use the "Preview Morphs" button? How does that compare? Maybe you have some other mod fighting with your morphs.

The Be a Good Girl quest chooses its next stages randomly, out of the 9 options. I guess you've just gotten lucky (or unlucky?) and not rolled the "anal" one in a while.

4 hours ago, DrSeptimus said:

I thought this Morella bug is fix, she loves to sleep at Lyli bed for sure.

What stage of what quest are you at? I'll need to block furniture use in the AI package Morella runs there- I must have missed one.

I have to do it like that, since I can't just make the bed unusable since Lyli needs it.

4 hours ago, DrSeptimus said:

As for Childish Game, if you stop helping Morella mid-through. Is there a quest from Lyli? 

And Lyli breast doesn't seems to be big after the salve quest if you applied all of it except for the last one. Is this normal?

There's a mini quest you can do for Lyli if you tell her about Morella's plan during the first Childish Games (Panty Raid). After that point, she'd distrust you too much.

The option to stop is mostly there in case the "bullying" makes anyone uncomfortable (in a not-fun way). You know, brainwashing and bimbofication and all that is pure fantasy, but the mean-girls bullying could feel a bit too real for some people. It's the same reason I made sure to allow disabling the negative thoughts about eating food.

With the salve- no, you should get some growth after each application of it.

57 minutes ago, Raven 54 said:

I was thinking Morella secretly was in love with Lyli, she even remarks after a certain quest she didn't find it so bad sleeping with women, or the thought of doing this.  My words not hers.

I ship it. Enemies-to-lovers? But jokes aside, there's a different woman who Morella's got her eye on.

26 minutes ago, jib_buttkiss said:

What stage of what quest are you at? I'll need to block furniture use in the AI package Morella runs there- I must have missed one.

I have to do it like that, since I can't just make the bed unusable since Lyli needs it.

There's a mini quest you can do for Lyli if you tell her about Morella's plan during the first Childish Games (Panty Raid). After that point, she'd distrust you too much.

The option to stop is mostly there in case the "bullying" makes anyone uncomfortable (in a not-fun way). You know, brainwashing and bimbofication and all that is pure fantasy, but the mean-girls bullying could feel a bit too real for some people. It's the same reason I made sure to allow disabling the negative thoughts about eating food.

With the salve- no, you should get some growth after each application of it.

Total Bimbo, the final mission of the childish game is where you let Lyli sniff the potion and give her a bimbo book.

As for the salve, maybe I need to double check to see if OBody interfere with it since nothing happen after the salve is applied. The OBody applied just fine.

Negative.jpg.d9446921d87bff3e0e952fad07eb0a63.jpg

And for Bimbo debuff, is this intentional? I was at negative 2 for my smithing after sex scene. 

Edited by DrSeptimus

I'm running Skyrim AE 1.6.1170 with Bimbos 1.7.7.2 and the SE Patch for 1.7.7.  I have enjoyed Bimbos in the past and have not run into any game-breaking crash issues so far.

Note that FNIS throws the following warning (which you may want to address with an updated SE Patch):

Reading Billyy_HumanLesbianDD V1.0 ...     ChAnims:120     CTD:0.8%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading Billyy_HumanOrgy V1.0 ...     ChAnims:313     CTD:1.8%     pOpt:0.4%
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_BimbosOfSkyrim_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading BimbosOfSkyrim V?.? ...     ChAnims:11     CTD:0.1%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading DarkDesiresCircleOfLust V5 ...     ChAnims:289     CTD:1.7%     pOpt:0.3%
Reading DD V5.3 ...     ChAnims:171     CTD:1.9%     pOpt:1.2%
Reading DD2 V4.0.0 ...     ChAnims:0     CTD:0.0%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading DD3 V4.1.0 ...     ChAnims:0     CTD:0.0%     pOpt:0.0%

4 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

What about if you use the "Preview Morphs" button?

Preview morphs show a more robust figure than what I was seeing after the last pop up about the daedra not calling her back.

I thought maybe they would grow the more you progressed to being a good girl, but no.

I do not use a preset, build mine in bodyslide and race menu, my question is how long the morphs take to grow to full settings in MCM, maybe I was rushing things abit.

First time playing through, just learning the mechanics of the mod so a slower more methodical approach is to be next.

I guess you've just gotten lucky (or unlucky?) and not rolled the "anal" one in a while.

The daedra woman told her to go do anal, she did. Found out from the Butt girl in Riften? how she could do better, was sad to not see it come around.

there's a different woman who Morella's got her eye on.

I know of the one from the quest to make a potion, don't know who else haven't gotten that far as I started over this morning.

Thanks for the reply.:thumbsup: 

'

-场景!该模组中的许多 NPC 现在可以与世界上的其他角色进行对话。这些场景有时会导致性行为。

-随机的荡妇性爱! Bimbo NPC 现在会接近路人并乞求他们发生性行为。

-您可以在 MCM 中禁用随机 NPC-NPC 对话的性结果,或完全禁用随机对话。

'

MCM中开启NPC随机性别的开关在哪里?

Would it be possible to add an option to have the bimbo curse morph the subject into a specific bodyslide preset, rather than the current system of customizing the morphs yourself? i.e. I want to be able to install the Queen Body or the Snow Maiden presets or something and just tell the mod to morph bimbos into that instead of fiddling about with MCM and previewing different sizes until I find what I want.

Edited by zurtrin69

Hey @jib_buttkiss!

21 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

Blow jobs, Brag, sex women, sex men, no anal showing up like yesterday.

My PC was aready turned into final bimbo stage. So, after update (v1.7.7.2 or v1.7.7.1, unfortunally i can't say which exactly) quest "Be a good girl" stucked. Resetquest/completequest->resetquest->startquest didn't help. I tried to use masturbate in the public place, but no effect. Quest is still works on the v1.7.7.

UPD: Tried to use "setstage" command and change stage to 6, stage changed, but no progress.

UPD2: Thought is CC_goodgirlwithoutmen interferes, tried to change from 0 to 1 for stage 5 or 2 for stage 6, but no progress.

UPD3: Tried to use Setobjectivecompleted and change obectives as 1 or 0, but still no progress.

P.S: I can’t say that it’s a true sad that the quest isn’t working, but i have the “Experience” mod installed, so it was an opportunity to grind for experience sometimes, haha.

enb2024_4_2_15_41_55.png

Edited by Alis_999
6 hours ago, zurtrin69 said:

Would it be possible to add an option to have the bimbo curse morph the subject into a specific bodyslide preset, rather than the current system of customizing the morphs yourself? i.e. I want to be able to install the Queen Body or the Snow Maiden presets or something and just tell the mod to morph bimbos into that instead of fiddling about with MCM and previewing different sizes until I find what I want.

As far as I know, it would not be possible to do that, as that would be trying to overwrite skyrim engine behavior for interpolation between two meshes, or telling skyrim to change your race and thus default mesh

what you want done is able to be done by the user, where the final bodyslide numbers are subtracted from the initial and divide by 100.

ie: desired preset has breasts slider at 150%, and your preset without other ingame changes is 50%, you would set the morph config to 1 for the breasts slider

the limitation of this is that it only works with one body weight. Maybe the morphs could be set to interpolate for weights 0-100, but that would be on jib to implement

On 4/2/2024 at 1:31 AM, DrSeptimus said:

Total Bimbo, the final mission of the childish game is where you let Lyli sniff the potion and give her a bimbo book.

As for the salve, maybe I need to double check to see if OBody interfere with it since nothing happen after the salve is applied. The OBody applied just fine.

And for Bimbo debuff, is this intentional? I was at negative 2 for my smithing after sex scene. 

Hmm, there have been mentions before of OBody not playing nice. But it's odd that it would work after the second dose.

Yeah, the skill loss is "soft", so it's okay for it to appear negative. It's like how when you use an Amulet of Heavy Armour, the bonus skill points from it don't let you unlock perks (for example, the +20 from the Amulet doesn't let you unlock Conditioning (requires 70) if your skill is level 50). The "soft" value is just used for calculations, so it's fine if it's negative.

On 4/2/2024 at 4:08 AM, Maidenslayer said:

I'm running Skyrim AE 1.6.1170 with Bimbos 1.7.7.2 and the SE Patch for 1.7.7.  I have enjoyed Bimbos in the past and have not run into any game-breaking crash issues so far.

Note that FNIS throws the following warning (which you may want to address with an updated SE Patch):

Reading Billyy_HumanLesbianDD V1.0 ...     ChAnims:120     CTD:0.8%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading Billyy_HumanOrgy V1.0 ...     ChAnims:313     CTD:1.8%     pOpt:0.4%
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_BimbosOfSkyrim_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading BimbosOfSkyrim V?.? ...     ChAnims:11     CTD:0.1%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading DarkDesiresCircleOfLust V5 ...     ChAnims:289     CTD:1.7%     pOpt:0.3%
Reading DD V5.3 ...     ChAnims:171     CTD:1.9%     pOpt:1.2%
Reading DD2 V4.0.0 ...     ChAnims:0     CTD:0.0%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading DD3 V4.1.0 ...     ChAnims:0     CTD:0.0%     pOpt:0.0%

Odd. I'm surprised that it'd be showing that but still be working at all. I don't actually know what to do about it though, I don't have SE to test it and I really don't know anything about animations and behaviors (beyond the step-by-step guide I followed to get this set up).

But a quick sanity check- are you definitely loading the SE patch after the base mode, overwriting it?

On 4/2/2024 at 5:49 AM, Raven 54 said:

Preview morphs show a more robust figure than what I was seeing after the last pop up about the daedra not calling her back.

I thought maybe they would grow the more you progressed to being a good girl, but no.

I do not use a preset, build mine in bodyslide and race menu, my question is how long the morphs take to grow to full settings in MCM, maybe I was rushing things abit.

First time playing through, just learning the mechanics of the mod so a slower more methodical approach is to be next.

The daedra woman told her to go do anal, she did. Found out from the Butt girl in Riften? how she could do better, was sad to not see it come around.

I know of the one from the quest to make a potion, don't know who else haven't gotten that far as I started over this morning.

Thanks for the reply.:thumbsup: 

The way it works is that every second step of the curse adds 1/8th of the morphs, so over 16 steps you make it to the full amount (if I'm remembering right, it does skip one or two in the middle since there's 18 steps, but whatever). It's odd that you could make it to full bimbo with getting the full morphs.

15 hours ago, OOOOOOOMEN said:
-Scenes! Many NPCs in the mod can now hold conversations with other characters in the world. These scenes sometimes lead to sexual acts.
- Random bimbo sex! Bimbo NPCs will now approach passers-by and beg them for sex.
-You can disable the sexual consequences of random NPC-NPC conversations in the MCM, or disable random conversations entirely.

Where is the switch to enable random gender of NPCs in MCM?

I'm not sure if the translate I did has got your point across correctly, but for the scenes: you can either disable them leading to sex, or disable them entirely. There's not a toggle to block specifically males or females from getting involved.

15 hours ago, zurtrin69 said:

Yeah, like VampireMecha said, not really. It's not impossible, but it's probably not worth the time it would take. The values in a Bodyslide Preset and in the Morphs MCM aren't really equivalent- the preset values are a base shape, but the morphs values are additives.

That said, you might have some luck by just slapping the Preset's values and nodes into the .json files?

11 hours ago, Alis_999 said:

Hey @jib_buttkiss!

My PC was aready turned into final bimbo stage. So, after update (v1.7.7.2 or v1.7.7.1, unfortunally i can't say which exactly) quest "Be a good girl" stucked. Resetquest/completequest->resetquest->startquest didn't help. I tried to use masturbate in the public place, but no effect. Quest is still works on the v1.7.7.

UPD: Tried to use "setstage" command and change stage to 6, stage changed, but no progress.

UPD2: Thought is CC_goodgirlwithoutmen interferes, tried to change from 0 to 1 for stage 5 or 2 for stage 6, but no progress.

UPD3: Tried to use Setobjectivecompleted and change obectives as 1 or 0, but still no progress.

P.S: I can’t say that it’s a true sad that the quest isn’t working, but i have the “Experience” mod installed, so it was an opportunity to grind for experience sometimes, haha.

Well, that's odd. Looks like somehow the quest stage has advanced to "Brag", but the objective is stuck on "Public Masturbation" (or the other way around maybe). You could try doing one or the other 4 times, it might figure itself out and progress.

You won't easily be able to progress it with console commands though, the quest works really weirdly. Though, in hindsight I don't know why I did it the way I did, byforcing the game to have resetting repeating objectives. Skyrim really does not want to do that.

Maybe in 1.8 I'll redo it so that each objective is handled by it's own repeatable quest, since that's how the game is designed to handle things like this.

2 hours ago, Bamioum said:

Is there anything more to the Lumiette quest after sending her to either Dawnguard or Volkihar Castle?

No, that's the end of her quest. After that, she's the same as any of the other tavern whores, except not in a town.

I was actually going to make her become a follower if you sent her to Volkihar, but I couldn't get her AI Confidence to switch over (she needs to be Cowardly for the quest, but a Cowardly follower won't fight). I might take another swing at that for 1.8.

32 minutes ago, jib_buttkiss said:

Hmm, there have been mentions before of OBody not playing nice. But it's odd that it would work after the second dose.

Yeah, the skill loss is "soft", so it's okay for it to appear negative. It's like how when you use an Amulet of Heavy Armour, the bonus skill points from it don't let you unlock perks (for example, the +20 from the Amulet doesn't let you unlock Conditioning (requires 70) if your skill is level 50). The "soft" value is just used for calculations, so it's fine if it's negative.

Odd. I'm surprised that it'd be showing that but still be working at all. I don't actually know what to do about it though, I don't have SE to test it and I really don't know anything about animations and behaviors (beyond the step-by-step guide I followed to get this set up).

But a quick sanity check- are you definitely loading the SE patch after the base mode, overwriting it?

The way it works is that every second step of the curse adds 1/8th of the morphs, so over 16 steps you make it to the full amount (if I'm remembering right, it does skip one or two in the middle since there's 18 steps, but whatever). It's odd that you could make it to full bimbo with getting the full morphs.

I'm not sure if the translate I did has got your point across correctly, but for the scenes: you can either disable them leading to sex, or disable them entirely. There's not a toggle to block specifically males or females from getting involved.

Yeah, like VampireMecha said, not really. It's not impossible, but it's probably not worth the time it would take. The values in a Bodyslide Preset and in the Morphs MCM aren't really equivalent- the preset values are a base shape, but the morphs values are additives.

That said, you might have some luck by just slapping the Preset's values and nodes into the .json files?

Well, that's odd. Looks like somehow the quest stage has advanced to "Brag", but the objective is stuck on "Public Masturbation" (or the other way around maybe). You could try doing one or the other 4 times, it might figure itself out and progress.

You won't easily be able to progress it with console commands though, the quest works really weirdly. Though, in hindsight I don't know why I did it the way I did, byforcing the game to have resetting repeating objectives. Skyrim really does not want to do that.

Maybe in 1.8 I'll redo it so that each objective is handled by it's own repeatable quest, since that's how the game is designed to handle things like this.

No, that's the end of her quest. After that, she's the same as any of the other tavern whores, except not in a town.

I was actually going to make her become a follower if you sent her to Volkihar, but I couldn't get her AI Confidence to switch over (she needs to be Cowardly for the quest, but a Cowardly follower won't fight). I might take another swing at that for 1.8.

Good time of the day!
Sorry for quoting your entire post, but I've had a lovely idea as I was playing the game and enjoying the mod.
There is already a model of a dildo in the game - why not make it like... a dagger that cant be unequipped during the cheerleading and also improves said ability?

I think it'd be quite fitting to have a dumb bimbo slut cheering on while waving her sex toy~

6 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

You could try doing one or the other 4 times, it might figure itself out and progress.

No progress for bj or mastrubation

14 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

One can use 0 weight as the pre-morph and 100 weight as the post-morph, disable the bimbo morphs, and just change the player weight.

Alternatively, one can use the difference in presets from a set weight. So, weight and all other things being equal, changing the bimbo morph by the difference of the values from the pre-bimbo preset to the post-bimbo preset does exactly this. e.g.: post 70% - pre 55% gives a bimbo morph value of 15% for, say, "Breasts".

That's pretty much what I did and it works great. The only thing I do to get a consistent result is to increase body weight from 0 to 100 as corruption rises (e.g.: 57% corruption is 57 weight). That way it's guaranteed off 100 weight, and it's kind of a cool process that creates a visual representation of how corrupted my character is. I've just been doing it through the console because I have no interest in writing a function for it right now, but it wouldn't be hard to just catch corruption changes and change player weight once every x hours.

14 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

If you really want to do that, swap her. Create a copy, then disable the original and enable the copy as the follower.

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, BogidaMalva said:

Good time of the day!
Sorry for quoting your entire post, but I've had a lovely idea as I was playing the game and enjoying the mod.
There is already a model of a dildo in the game - why not make it like... a dagger that cant be unequipped during the cheerleading and also improves said ability?

I think it'd be quite fitting to have a dumb bimbo slut cheering on while waving her sex toy~

I kinda like the idea of that. But to have an object equipped in an animation (and actually animate properly), it needs to be an animObject that's part of the animation- and that's totally beyond me (I barely got the animations to work as they are now).

14 hours ago, Alis_999 said:

No progress for bj or mastrubation

Hmm, yeah. Sounds like it's cooked. I'll rebuilt the whole quest in 1.8 to be more robust.

As a last-ditch effort to fix it, try doing sqv CC_BimboRepeatingQuest and seeing what stage it's at, then doing the activity to match that stage:

I can't be bothered writing them out properly:

Spoiler

if ActiveStage == 2 || ActiveStage == 0 ; any sex
        conditionSatisfied = sexActors.length > 1
    elseif ActiveStage == 3  ;blowjob
        conditionSatisfied = currentAnim.HasTag("Blowjob") || (HasGenderedSexActor(sexActors, 0) && currentAnim.HasTag("Oral"))
    elseif ActiveStage == 4 ; men
        conditionSatisfied = HasGenderedSexActor(sexActors, 0)
    elseif ActiveStage == 5 ; women
        conditionSatisfied = HasGenderedSexActor(sexActors, 1)
    elseif ActiveStage == 6 ; anal
        ; if it has the right tag, satisfty condition
        conditionSatisfied = currentAnim.HasTag("anal")
    elseif ActiveStage == 7 ; any sexual actl
        conditionSatisfied = true
    elseif ActiveStage == 8 ; masturbate in public
        conditionSatisfied = sexActors.length == 1 && PlayerRef.GetCurrentLocation().HasKeyword(LocTypeHabitation)
    elseif ActiveStage == 9  ;fuck a married man (HasAssociation())

and 1 is the brag dialogue

You can check the value of the CC_SexQuestCounter global to see what the counter is actually at, too.

20 hours ago, Raven 54 said:

She is not terrible, but I am not very good at racemenu.

I'd say she's looking pretty good! I bet she's a lot more fun than she used to be, and that's what matters!

7 hours ago, jacobrox5656 said:

Im not sure if this is from this mod. But this keeps coming up in the console. What is it?

It's kinda hard to tell when the left half of the information is missing, but I think that's just a thing Slavetats spams sometimes- I think.

1 hour ago, Duncan Idaho said:

What would cause the Bimbo nipple and ear piercings to instantly unequip? 

It might not be this, but I remember YPS Fashion causing exactly that when piercings were equipped into slots it was tracking as unpierced. But the bimbo curse should YPS-pierce the slot before trying to equip the piercing, so it'd be strange if that was still happening.

6 hours ago, SkyAddiction said:

If you really want to do that, swap her. Create a copy, then disable the original and enable the copy as the follower.

Oh yeah. Duh.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

In unrelated news, Lumiette will become a follower if you cure her in 1.8! Reveling in the extreme change in her circumstances (bimbo to vampire), she'll be a vicious stone-cold bitch- except to you, her savior.

Of course, if you start getting all giggly, well... that respect might not last. She'll also be immune to bimbofication, thanks to her unusual path to vampirism.

To keep expectations in check: she's not going to have anywhere near the volume of dialogue Morella has. Morella is easily obtainable as a follower and hard to miss (and written by AphroditesEye, not just me), whereas Lumiette is a bit more niche.

Edited by jib_buttkiss
9 hours ago, jacobrox5656 said:

Im not sure if this is from this mod. But this keeps coming up in the console. What is it?

IMG_20240331_214804726.jpg

Did you by change install a mod mid save? I've seen that before when I tried enabling FastTats mid save

5 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

You can check the value of the CC_SexQuestCounter global to see what the counter is actually at, too.

As i understand correctly, the value is 9 (married man). Unfortunately still no progress.

enb2024_4_4_17_57_12.png

Edited by Alis_999
3 hours ago, LinksSword said:

hi it's been a long time since i last used this mod but does OSL aroused still work? is there a patch kicking around for 1.7.7.2? or at least does the old patch still work? 

I've been using OSL aroused no problem with no extra patch for it

7 hours ago, LinksSword said:

hi it's been a long time since i last used this mod but does OSL aroused still work? is there a patch kicking around for 1.7.7.2? or at least does the old patch still work? 

The patch should still work, as it would take Jib seriously modifying the Sexual Vitality buff to break the patch

3 hours ago, rfgggg said:

I've been using OSL aroused no problem with no extra patch for it

There is a *technical* issue with OSL Aroused that the patch that I posted here attempts to solve, namely that mods that edit an actor's timerate don't have any effect due to OSLA doing away with that system in preference of it's libido system (at least on older versions, dunno if Ozooma did anything to make timerate adjustments from other mods work in more recent versions). All the patch really does is peg an actor's Libido value at 100 to emulate that increased timerate once they get a certain buff during bimbofication.

So yeah, it's not a hard incompatibility and it doesn't actually cause any real problems other than bimbos being less horny than they should be.