On 3/19/2024 at 10:55 PM, SkyAddiction said:

You can get pearls from dark-shelled clams on the west coast of Solstheim. They're reasonably safe to harvest, but the chance of getting a large pearl over a small one feels pretty random, making them a touch more rare than dragon bone if the player is dragonborn, but accessible in 100% of player's games (does anyone not have the DLC at this point?). 

Oh, I had no idea. I don't like the idea of forcing that on people though- I feel like it'd be a bit of a grindy chore, outside the main gameplay loop.

It's good to know, though. Maybe for something in future...

On 3/20/2024 at 1:09 AM, johnmftj said:

Hey is there any "Reset Body morph" option that can change all body morphs back to "0.0" ? I kind of messed the body morphs on my save and i want to change them back to normal

Ah, no, sorry. It's something I've been meaning to do for about 3 versions and haven't yet. In 1.8, I promise!

The workaround is to keep the morphs at the "bad" value, use a Bimbo Tonic (just spawn it with the console if you need) to wipe your morphs, then change the morphs to the new value. When the tonic wears off, it will give you back morphs using the new values.

On 3/20/2024 at 4:33 AM, DrSeptimus said:

I just notice 1 thing when I am doing the quest Acolyte of Dibella.

If you go to the location where the torn page was mention without giving the slut ring, the circlet won't be there. Is this intentional?

Yes. It's a bit hand-holdy but it stops you breaking the quest by finding the bits out of order (and is in line with vanilla quest design). You have to hand each bit in as you find it.

18 hours ago, AphroditesEye said:

Idk how easy it'd be to implement; but it'd be pretty cool to get random approaches from Bimbos where they offer sex or do similar actions to a Bimbofied player. Even if its just an optional thing. Maybe give the player different response options depending on how high their corruption is or something.

Was also curious if you were planning on implementing corruption based pre-bimbofication thoughts? It was discussed a while back but nothing came of it in that update. Was wondering if it was still on the radar, it's a feature I'd really like to see.

EDIT: Thought of this later, an alternative or side feature could be that wearing the Slutmind items give unique Bimbo thoughts while worn even if not Bimbofied. Being able to repair them and have them apply corruption/morphs to the player or an NPC would be cool too given their lore, but just the occasional thoughts that come with a tiny amount of corruption - even just 1, would be a nice feature for them. Maybe each piece gives an extra 1 corruption and either stronger thoughts or just adds to the list?

NPC bimbos already do the thing were they beg for sex, but only when you approach them. Forcegreets are a bit trickier to do, requiring a package, so I'm a little wary about handing them out to dozens of random NPCs. Maybe? But also maybe not.

Yeah, the pre-bimbofication thoughts are on my todo list, but they felt like too big of a change to get pulled down from 1.8 into the 1.7.x updates. So, 1.8!

The Slutmind Items already add corruption when worn (via the CC_SluttyItem keyword). But I feel like adding bespoke thoughts for them would be a lot of effort for little return at this stage- at the moment there's no reason to ever actually wear them. When I do eventually get around to the "Repair them" quest, it'll probably be worth it.

8 hours ago, Wut1969 said:

Just a thought, or a chain of thought. Or misconceptions, but many;

As BoS has now a lot of different ways of obtaining bimbofication, I wondered if this would be a good moment for @jib_buttkissto start focussing on lore.

The reason is that I noticed this mod;Maybe Talos was corrupted just like Dibella in @DeepBlueFrogs mod? Or maybe Talos is the corruptor? I don't know, but I'd love to find out.

At the moment bimbofication corruption is a curse, but also a disease in a way, and something that can be slowed down by alchemists, priests and wizards.

And tonics can be made with flying lizard juice or maybe crunchy and shiny seafood, depending on who you talk to.

I would love to see some kind of coherent kind of lore. And if that involves Talos or not.. I'll be happy to find out.

Just my 2 cents and IMHO etc etc etc...

I do already have a "headcanon" for the curse's lore (it can't be capital-C Canon lore until I actually put it in the mod somewhere):

Spoiler

The idea is basically that Bimboism is analogous to Vampirism or Lycanthropy- something "owned' by one of the Daedric Lords to spread their influence and power. Molag Bal created vampires, Hircine created Lycanthropes, and Sanguine created bimbos, avatars of debauchery and sin.

Or, to be more exact, one of Sanguine's high-ranking Dremora created the transformation for him, and then he turned it on them and claimed it for himself. That servant became the first bimbo, and the woman in the bimbo dreams is her spirit, transforming women who earn her favour (by being massive sluts). Your "corruption" score is actually your affinity to her, and her influence on your soul.

One of Sanguine's Myriad Realms of Revelry is hers, a palace of eternal, impossible sex. Like how a Lycanthrope's soul joins Hircine's Great Hunt after their death, a bimbo's soul is bound to here. Even in death, a bimbo is eternally slaved to the curse. It's a realm of endless makeovers, giggling, and fucking. When Sanguine's Dremora need a fuckdoll for one of the other Myriad realms, they grab a bimbo from here.

The concept of bimbos being a full Daedric affectation like Vampirism or Lycanthropy isn't well-researched or documented, because what serious researcher is going to start studying some slut? And while some vampires or werewolves might analyse their own condition, anyone turned into a bimbo loses any drive to understand what's happened to them. But the idea that if you're too much of a slut you start feeling slutty is something that people kinda understand, even if they don't know why. So alchemists, priests, etc., have little rituals or potions to help "clear your head".

The bimbo curse isn't as widespread as Vampirism or Lycanthropy, since it takes a lot of slutting around to naturally become a bimbo. Most women don't have enough debaucherous sex in their life to become a bimbo, let alone in a short period. Meanwhile, those who do become bimbos don't deliberately pass on their curse, and it still takes a good bit of sex with a bimbo to catch it off her. But that's okay. Sanguine doesn't want to take over the world. He just wants to make it a bit more... fun.

The issue here is actually representing this in-game at all. I like the idea of a quest where you can venture into the edge of that realm. Maybe to rescue someone? But you can't go too deep into it (because I could never accurately represent the true depths of depravity in there).

7 hours ago, BogidaMalva said:

Good time of the day! I've been having the blast playing this mod.
Watching all my skills being in negative and being a good girl is so lovely!

But as a gamer junkie, I'd like to ask if there's any plan on making quests or items to improve the cheer dance in any way?
100% not saying that it is needed - the thought of just being a simple lil dance whore in combat is already lovely and I'll be perfectly fine playing the game as is - but the Im too curious not to ask. ❤️

Sending much love! Thank you for amazing mod!
Also if anyone knows any clothing mods for CBBE HDT I can install on LE for this mod - hit me up!

Also - is it possible to run renaming script for your own player character? I'd love my name to get bimbofied

Glad you're enjoying it!

I kinda like the idea of an item that boosts the cheerleader dance- kinda like how the vanilla game has items that boost your vampirism or werewolf form. I might add something like that in 1.8...

There's nothing built in to the mod to rename your character, but if you open racemenu with the console, you can do it there. YPS also has a rename feature, if you're using it.

1 hour ago, Enlightnd said:

Is 1.7.7.2 just straight compatible with SE/AE or are you supposed to load the 1.7.7 patch over it or is a patch upcoming?

1.7.7.2 is a sub-version of 1.7.7, so it can use all the 1.7.7 patches (that's why it's 1.7.7.2 not 1.7.8).

So, I took it upon myself to add some of the features I wanted. I changed the dialog during Lyvvi's quest for when the slutmark stays on the player after the salve is applied to make it more immersive.

I also wanted to add an option to the MCM menu to make the tonic not remove lipstick and eyeshadow when drank. I successfully compiled the mcm script, but when I try to compile CC_PCBimboSuppression.psc, I get "Error reading argument 6: Unknown assembly argument" at line 923 and 924 of CC_PCBimboSuppression.pas (which is created on compilation). I get this error even when compiling the script without editing it, so my code shouldn't be the problem (more details below). Am I missing something?

I can send you the files after I'm done if you want to make a version 1.7.7.3

More details on the compiling error:

Spoiler

File: CC_PCBimboSuppression.pas

Message: "Error reading argument 6: Unknown assembly argument"

Line: 923 and 924

Line 923: "CALLMETHOD SendModEvent self ::nonevar "yps-HairColorDyeEvent" "Platinum Blonde" 1.328735E+07 ;@line 190"

Line 924: "CALLMETHOD SendModEvent self ::nonevar "yps-HairColorBaseEvent" "Platinum Blonde" 1.328735E+07 ;@line 191"

Edited by Vuzzar
1 hour ago, Vuzzar said:

So, I took it upon myself to add some of the features I wanted. I changed the dialog during Lyvvi's quest for when the slutmark stays on the player after the salve is applied to make it more immersive.

I also wanted to add an option to the MCM menu to make the tonic not remove lipstick and eyeshadow when drank. I successfully compiled the mcm script, but when I try to compile CC_PCBimboSuppression.psc, I get "Error reading argument 6: Unknown assembly argument" at line 923 and 924 of CC_PCBimboSuppression.pas (which is created on compilation). I get this error even when compiling the script without editing it, so my code shouldn't be the problem (more details below). Am I missing something?

Hide contents

Line 923: "CALLMETHOD SendModEvent self ::nonevar "yps-HairColorDyeEvent" "Platinum Blonde" 1.328735E+07 ;@line 190"

Line 924: "CALLMETHOD SendModEvent self ::nonevar "yps-HairColorBaseEvent" "Platinum Blonde" 1.328735E+07 ;@line 191"

Best guess I have is missing YPS source or using the wrong version of the yps source files. Or missing the skse source scripts and didn't overwrite the vanilla ones.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Vuzzar said:

Hide contents

Oh, which lines did you edit for Lyvelia? I had a look for lines that referenced the slutmark's removal but I must have missed them.

For your compiling, looks like it's "SendModEvent" throwing the error. That function is part of SKSE. Have you downloaded the SKSE source files? You need them to compile against. When you download SKSE as a player, they're not included since you only need them as a modder.

I probably won't do a 1.7.7.3. I only did 1.7.7.1 to fix the bugs where Morella would break as soon as you finished a faction quest, and that the bimbo curse couldn't be disabled; and then 1.7.7.2 because Lyvelia's quest was broken. All the other changes in them were just little things that sneaked in on the side.

So unless some other major issue like that turns up, there won't be any updates until 1.8- but I'll merge your changes in there!

You post your edits here though, so other people can grab them if they want without having to wait for me.

1 hour ago, James_E_C said:

no clue why, but having more problems with Childish Games. Got the third (if I remember correctly) done and got the letter for the next stage, but it never started. how do I start it?

Did you install this mod mid-playthrough? Regardless, throw sqv CC_ChildishGames_4 into the console and see if any of the aliases aren't filled. Then you can fill any empty ones (" --> none " ) manually by following this comment. Once they're filled, you might have to setStage it to 0 or 10 to kickstart it.

Edited by jib_buttkiss
14 minutes ago, jib_buttkiss said:

Oh, which lines did you edit for Lyvelia? I had a look for lines that referenced the slutmark's removal but I must have missed them.

The dialogue after Dareel uses the cure on the player after the sex scene. Also changed the one if you talk to lyveila if you do decide to cure her and are progressing through the curse.

For your compiling, looks like it's "SendModEvent" throwing the error. That function is part of SKSE. Have you downloaded the SKSE source files? You need them to compile against. When you download SKSE as a player, they're not included since you only need them as a modder.

Hummmm I do have the skse script source files though. I haven't had any issues compiling scripts before. Only issue I have is with the sexlab script that needs the date and time format of Windows to be the US english one for some reason, but simply switching it when I need to compile and then switching back works fine lol

You post your edits here though, so other people can grab them if they want without having to wait for me.

Sure thing! I can post my edit here once it's done :)

Edited by Vuzzar
2 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

Oh, I had no idea. I don't like the idea of forcing that on people though- I feel like it'd be a bit of a grindy chore, outside the main gameplay loop.

I get them a lot because I almost always pick the "left for dead" LAL start, so my character needs quick gold. Also, sometimes it just dumps you right into Solstheim. Your reasons are sensible as usual, though it would be fun if you eventually found a use for them. Other than a quick cash grab, they're one of a few conspicuous items that don't have any real purpose in the game.

9 minutes ago, Vuzzar said:

The dialogue after Dareel uses the cure on the player after the sex scene. Also changed the one if you talk to lyveila if you do decide to cure her and are progressing through the curse.

Ah, cool. I'll fix them up on my end.

10 minutes ago, Vuzzar said:

Hummmm I do have the skse script source files though. I haven't had any issues compiling scripts before. Only issue I have is with the sexlab script that needs the date and time format of Windows to be the US english one for some reason, but simply switching it when I need to compile and then switching back works fine lol

Odd. Are you able to compile any other scripts with SendModEvent? Is there a chance that you've just never compiled a script with an SKSE-only function in it before to get caught out (they're not super common, I think)? Like VampireMecha said, are you certain you've completely overwritten the vanilla scripts with the SKSE ones? Google pops up a few instances of people installing the scripts with MO, which then doesn't completely overwrite the originals (or something like that).

What if you compile through Creation Kit?

2 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

The issue here is actually representing this in-game at all. I like the idea of a quest where you can venture into the edge of that realm. Maybe to rescue someone? But you can't go too deep into it (because I could never accurately represent the true depths of depravity in there).

You could probably tie this into Vallie's backstory if you wanted, it'd fit right in.

1 hour ago, jib_buttkiss said:

Odd. Are you able to compile any other scripts with SendModEvent? Is there a chance that you've just never compiled a script with an SKSE-only function in it before to get caught out (they're not super common, I think)? Like VampireMecha said, are you certain you've completely overwritten the vanilla scripts with the SKSE ones? Google pops up a few instances of people installing the scripts with MO, which then doesn't completely overwrite the originals (or something like that).

I didn't overwrite the original scripts in the Skyrim directory because I use MO2. I use Notepad++ with papyrus++ to compile script files and I have it setup so the Skyrim directory is overwritten by a directory in which I put all the scripts from an MO2 profile. If the reason it doesn't compile is because the compiler couldn't find a certain function, it would give me an error that points to a line in the psc file and show me the line where the said function is used. However, it seems it has a problem when the script is converted into a .pas file (so while compiling I guess) that it has a problem though. Also, the MCM script has a SendModEvent in it and it compiled just fine... 🤔

As for the dialogue edits, here is what I changed:

Spoiler

CC_LyvviePart2_90_4

if player is progressing through the curse:

Player: "Oh! Oh, gods, my head! It feels, like... sort of normal again? Kinda?" (unchanged)

Dareel: "Yeah, I wouldn't leave that cursemark affecting you. It isn't your fault you got mixed up in this. | But... I can see the slutmark didn't disappear. That's bad news I'm afraid... | I'm not sure that you'll go back to normal... I just hope you don't get any worse. | Regardless, here's the salve. You can use it to fix Lyvelia. But... you could also not."

if player is bimbo:

Player: "Aww! Don't stop! Make me cum, and cum, and cum again! *giggle*"

Dareel: "Hmm. I think we were too late. The slutmark is still there and none of the side effects seems to have faded. | Your body is still changed, and you don't sound any better. | I suppose it's out of my hands now. Here's the salve. Take it back to Lyvelia and see if it can help her."

CC_LyvviePart2_90_5a

Player: "Oh no! Wait, what do you mean, get worse?" (added "Oh no!")

CC_LyvviePart2_PostQuest_Bimbo_1

Player: "The cursemark didn't go away with the salve... And I still feel so... slutty!"

EDIT: I think I just figured it out! It doesn't like the hexadecimal value in SendModEvent("yps-HairColorDyeEvent","Platinum Blonde", 0x00CABFB1) and SendModEvent("yps-HairColorBaseEvent", "Platinum Blonde", 0x00CABFB1) (it compiles successfully if I comment those lines). How can it take hexadecimal values though?

Edited by Vuzzar
On 3/19/2024 at 12:34 PM, jib_buttkiss said:

For the morphs, I don't do body weight modification (because it doesn't work on NPCs), I scale the skeleton's nodes. This will stack with the weight modification method just fine, particularly since it also runs through SLIF. Just make sure that you set "Build Morphs" when you made your armours in Bodyslide.

You can customise the sizes for the body scaling in the MCM. There's a "Preview" button so you can check how they look.

By default, the mod uses a list of CBBE/3Ba nodes that I selected, and those are the ones that you can adjust. But- the list of nodes to edit are stored in an external JSON. So you can edit the JSON file to add new nodes (for example, if you want a bimbo to get fat thighs), or even replace all the nodes to adjust the mod to work with a different bodytype (for example, UNP).

That patch is just a custom JSON that adds every single 3Ba node to the list for you to adjust, instead of the ~20 that I picked. It's kind of overkill, but it gives you total control over the morphs for a 3Ba body.

Good luck!

Thanks for tacking time to answer. I begin to dig in your mod and morphing works great. I will add to my mod list 🙂

6 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

Yes. It's a bit hand-holdy but it stops you breaking the quest by finding the bits out of order (and is in line with vanilla quest design). You have to hand each bit in as you find it.

To be honest, it feels like it breaking the immersion a bit.. I was hoping it would lead to alternate dialogue of some sort like in some Skyrim quest does.

It would be great too if quest like Lyvelia Dirty Work & Acolyte of Dibella have alternative dialogue if you start the quest as bimbo. I always feel like Lyvelia Dirty Work always off the mark during the slutmark stage when the PC is already a bimbo.

3 hours ago, AphroditesEye said:

You could probably tie this into Vallie's backstory if you wanted, it'd fit right in.

Oh that Realm is 100% where she went in that teleportation accident. She took a shortcut past corruption straight into full bimbofication.

2 hours ago, Vuzzar said:

I didn't overwrite the original scripts in the Skyrim directory because I use MO2. I use Notepad++ with papyrus++ to compile script files and I have it setup so the Skyrim directory is overwritten by a directory in which I put all the scripts from an MO2 profile. If the reason it doesn't compile is because the compiler couldn't find a certain function, it would give me an error that points to a line in the psc file and show me the line where the said function is used. However, it seems it has a problem when the script is converted into a .pas file (so while compiling I guess) that it has a problem though. Also, the MCM script has a SendModEvent in it and it compiled just fine... 🤔

As for the dialogue edits, here is what I changed:

Reveal hidden contents

CC_LyvviePart2_90_4

if player is progressing through the curse:

Player: "Oh! Oh, gods, my head! It feels, like... sort of normal again? Kinda?" (unchanged)

Dareel: "Yeah, I wouldn't leave that cursemark affecting you. It isn't your fault you got mixed up in this. | But... I can see the slutmark didn't disappear. That's bad news I'm afraid... | I'm not sure that you'll go back to normal... I just hope you don't get any worse. | Regardless, here's the salve. You can use it to fix Lyvelia. But... you could also not."

if player is bimbo:

Player: "Aww! Don't stop! Make me cum, and cum, and cum again! *giggle*"

Dareel: "Hmm. I think we were too late. The slutmark is still there and none of the side effects seems to have faded. | Your body is still changed, and you don't sound any better. | I suppose it's out of my hands now. Here's the salve. Take it back to Lyvelia and see if it can help her."

CC_LyvviePart2_90_5a

Player: "Oh no! Wait, what do you mean, get worse?" (added "Oh no!")

CC_LyvviePart2_PostQuest_Bimbo_1

Player: "The cursemark didn't go away with the salve... And I still feel so... slutty!"

EDIT: I think I just figured it out! It doesn't like the hexadecimal value in SendModEvent("yps-HairColorDyeEvent","Platinum Blonde", 0x00CABFB1) and SendModEvent("yps-HairColorBaseEvent", "Platinum Blonde", 0x00CABFB1) (it compiles successfully if I comment those lines). How can it take hexadecimal values though?

That's weird. What if you convert the hex value into a decimal one (13287345) then send it? I haven't looked, but I wouldn't expect YPS to explicitly need that value in hex.

17 minutes ago, DrSeptimus said:

To be honest, it feels like it breaking the immersion a bit.. I was hoping it would lead to alternate dialogue of some sort like in some Skyrim quest does.

It would be great too if quest like Lyvelia Dirty Work & Acolyte of Dibella have alternative dialogue if you start the quest as bimbo. I always feel like Lyvelia Dirty Work always off the mark during the slutmark stage when the PC is already a bimbo.

The only alternate thing would be having the objective "Go to {place} and find the ring" autocomplete, with maaaaayybe an "I already got it!" from the player. But for the little that is, it would be fairly twiddly to code. So it's really just not worth it.

For bimbo quest dialogue, I haven't because it opens a whole can of worms, and I've explained my logic there a dozen times, I couldn't be bothered typing it out again.

Lyvelia's Dirtier Work puts the slutmark on you 48 (or it might be 24?) hours after you complete Lyvelia's Dirty Work, it doesn't have anything to do with your bimbofication state.

13 minutes ago, zittonⅡ said:

How can I know who is the sl nympho? where can I find this mark?

It's a property of Sexlab. Sexlab calculates a "Sexual Purity" value for each NPC, and increases/decreases it based on how debaucherous they're being. I don't know exactly what logic it uses.

You can check an NPC's Purity using Sexlab's MCM. You'll need to "target" them using the Sexlab debug key first- I think it's N by default?

For bimbo quest dialogue, I haven't because it opens a whole can of worms, and I've explained my logic there a dozen times, I couldn't be bothered typing it out again.

Lyvelia's Dirtier Work puts the slutmark on you 48 (or it might be 24?) hours after you complete Lyvelia's Dirty Work, it doesn't have anything to do with your bimbofication state.

What I am referring to is the slutmark doesn't seems to be making any sense in term of the story itself when PC was already a bimbo. Didn't the slutmark purpose is to make the PC behave like a slut in the first place? 

Since the PC already a bimbo, shouldn't Lyvia experiment shouldn't have any effect on her? Unless I am missing part of the story, the lore just doesn't seems to make any sense if play from the perspective where the PC already a bimbo.

I mean... why I want to cure Lyvelia & Erina in the first place if I am already a bimbo? I would prefer them to be a bimbo just like me. 

Oh that Realm is 100% where she went in that teleportation accident. She took a shortcut past corruption straight into full bimbofication.

That's weird. What if you convert the hex value into a decimal one (13287345) then send it? I haven't looked, but I wouldn't expect YPS to explicitly need that value in hex.

The only alternate thing would be having the objective "Go to {place} and find the ring" autocomplete, with maaaaayybe an "I already got it!" from the player. But for the little that is, it would be fairly twiddly to code. So it's really just not worth it.

It's a property of Sexlab. Sexlab calculates a "Sexual Purity" value for each NPC, and increases/decreases it based on how debaucherous they're being. I don't know exactly what logic it uses.

You can check an NPC's Purity using Sexlab's MCM. You'll need to "target" them using the Sexlab debug key first- I think it's N by default?

Thanks 

3 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

My next guess would be missing papyrus utils? Since yps needs it, but this mod doesn't.

Sounds like a funny mod, but having had some bad experiences con Skyrim e heavy mods, I wonder if it is uninstallable. I see a lot of scripts I hope it's not that kind of mod that fucking up your savegames (and the whole game possibly), That's why I learned to make a backup of the whole game before installing mods like that.

Just about to ask.

23 hours ago, BogidaMalva said:

Also if anyone knows any clothing mods for CBBE HDT I can install on LE for this mod - hit me up!

PredatorRJ's Patreon has some fantastic mods that fit the theme by far the best that I've seen outside of what comes included with BoS. Unfortunately and understandably his best work/some of the most fitting for BoS is behind the paywall of being a patron. They are all also light armor by default so you may want to use xEdit to make them clothing, at least that's what I did. He no longer supports LE going forward but a large chunk of his back catalogue has LE versions.

I hate that Patreon blurs even just the thumbnails of posts for non patrons so you can't even see if you'll like them so here's a few screenshots from his patreon with armors that have LE support, rest assured they all have pink/bimbo-like versions:

Spoiler

1.png?token-time=1712275200&token-hash=DVGH8v9JtSadLsitH_4dSQQ5yZpZhluni941G1Y6sqU%3D

1.png?token-time=1712275200&token-hash=XV_fOSLvdxLGb7i0jDWvrP39W2tYZNTZR6dM0Jn20wo%3D

1.png?token-time=1712275200&token-hash=2oCACHubDOd4rvvluGDeiAhQ8BvdCkEI3D93_7qT5vA%3D

1.png?token-time=1712275200&token-hash=4hmiUdXQ3bM1MSN_CwdFwKdHUw7QJ6YQr18aenHvXwQ%3D

Idk if Predator enables the thumbnails of patron posts to be blurred or if it happens by default, so if he happens to come across this post and wants the screenshots removed I can do that. With that said, there's still like 10 other armors of his that I didn't include here that work great for BoS.

1 hour ago, 1Al said:

Sounds like a funny mod, but having had some bad experiences con Skyrim e heavy mods, I wonder if it is uninstallable. I see a lot of scripts I hope it's not that kind of mod that fucking up your savegames (and the whole game possibly), That's why I learned to make a backup of the whole game before installing mods like that.

Just about to ask.

As a rule of thumb, you shouldn't uninstall mods for an ongoing save.

since this is a script mod, and a pretty heavy one, you shouldn't try to uninstall. Feel free to try and clean your save with fallrimtools, but no guarantees on if you'll be successful 

6 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

Hmmmmm no it doesn't work either :/ I checked the modder ressources for YPS and it should work... but it doesn't! :neutral:

EDIT: and if I put lower decimal values, it works! That's weird :|

Edited by Vuzzar
1 hour ago, vampiremecha said:

As a rule of thumb, you shouldn't uninstall mods for an ongoing save.

since this is a script mod, and a pretty heavy one, you shouldn't try to uninstall. Feel free to try and clean your save with fallrimtools, but no guarantees on if you'll be successful 

Thanks for reply. I agree Skyrim dislike unistalling mods, especially those with heavy scripts. But I always try mods, if I don't like them or they create problems I remove them. I always used fallrimtools. Anyway, now I'm going to do a full backup of savegames and game first, then I'll proceed with installation and test.

A question, the bimbo sluts in the images have the botox effect or not?

Edited by 1Al
14 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

Ah, no, sorry. It's something I've been meaning to do for about 3 versions and haven't yet. In 1.8, I promise!

The workaround is to keep the morphs at the "bad" value, use a Bimbo Tonic (just spawn it with the console if you need) to wipe your morphs, then change the morphs to the new value. When the tonic wears off, it will give you back morphs using the new values.

NPC bimbos already do the thing were they beg for sex, but only when you approach them. Forcegreets are a bit trickier to do, requiring a package, so I'm a little wary about handing them out to dozens of random NPCs. Maybe? But also maybe not.

Yeah, the pre-bimbofication thoughts are on my todo list, but they felt like too big of a change to get pulled down from 1.8 into the 1.7.x updates. So, 1.8!

The Slutmind Items already add corruption when worn (via the CC_SluttyItem keyword). But I feel like adding bespoke thoughts for them would be a lot of effort for little return at this stage- at the moment there's no reason to ever actually wear them. When I do eventually get around to the "Repair them" quest, it'll probably be worth it.

I do already have a "headcanon" for the curse's lore (it can't be capital-C Canon lore until I actually put it in the mod somewhere):

Reveal hidden contents

The idea is basically that Bimboism is analogous to Vampirism or Lycanthropy- something "owned' by one of the Daedric Lords to spread their influence and power. Molag Bal created vampires, Hircine created Lycanthropes, and Sanguine created bimbos, avatars of debauchery and sin.

Or, to be more exact, one of Sanguine's high-ranking Dremora created the transformation for him, and then he turned it on them and claimed it for himself. That servant became the first bimbo, and the woman in the bimbo dreams is her spirit, transforming women who earn her favour (by being massive sluts). Your "corruption" score is actually your affinity to her, and her influence on your soul.

One of Sanguine's Myriad Realms of Revelry is hers, a palace of eternal, impossible sex. Like how a Lycanthrope's soul joins Hircine's Great Hunt after their death, a bimbo's soul is bound to here. Even in death, a bimbo is eternally slaved to the curse. It's a realm of endless makeovers, giggling, and fucking. When Sanguine's Dremora need a fuckdoll for one of the other Myriad realms, they grab a bimbo from here.

The concept of bimbos being a full Daedric affectation like Vampirism or Lycanthropy isn't well-researched or documented, because what serious researcher is going to start studying some slut? And while some vampires or werewolves might analyse their own condition, anyone turned into a bimbo loses any drive to understand what's happened to them. But the idea that if you're too much of a slut you start feeling slutty is something that people kinda understand, even if they don't know why. So alchemists, priests, etc., have little rituals or potions to help "clear your head".

The bimbo curse isn't as widespread as Vampirism or Lycanthropy, since it takes a lot of slutting around to naturally become a bimbo. Most women don't have enough debaucherous sex in their life to become a bimbo, let alone in a short period. Meanwhile, those who do become bimbos don't deliberately pass on their curse, and it still takes a good bit of sex with a bimbo to catch it off her. But that's okay. Sanguine doesn't want to take over the world. He just wants to make it a bit more... fun.

Glad you're enjoying it!

I kinda like the idea of an item that boosts the cheerleader dance- kinda like how the vanilla game has items that boost your vampirism or werewolf form. I might add something like that in 1.8...

There's nothing built in to the mod to rename your character, but if you open racemenu with the console, you can do it there. YPS also has a rename feature, if you're using it.

1.7.7.2 is a sub-version of 1.7.7, so it can use all the 1.7.7 patches (that's why it's 1.7.7.2 not 1.7.8).

How can I rename myself in the YPS?
It's my first time using such a mod, and I can't really understand it well. I figured out how to get lovely stockings from it, but now you've teased me with renaming feature!

I simply HAS to try it out!