10 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

So, the general structure of the quest will be (spoilers, if that's the sort of thing you care about):

Also, I've implemented it in such a way that you compulsively open the letters as soon as the courier gives them to you, so there's no cheating by just ignoring them! Also, the letters stay hypnotic afterwards- after all, they still have the trigger phrase in them. So, if you accidentally click on one in your inventory...

For the sex change stuff, it's not issues stopping me from wanting to do it so much, it's interest- I'm just not into that sort of thing. That said, if I can just slap YPSPotion.Activate() in a line of code to genderbend the player, that'd tip the "interest:easy" ratio right over...

Maybe an event that triggers when the male player hits 100 corruption, turning them into a woman before the curse triggers (optionally, of course).

I'm okay with that- I don't like re-implementing systems that other mods already do, but this is just one little part of a whole thing.

That's another one on my list! Once someone is told your trigger phrase, they'll rarely use it on you afterwards. I'm also planning to have it so that if you let the letters go on for too long, your hypnotist will leak your phrase to all of Skyrim, meaning that any NPC might trigger you.

Like the outline of the quest :)

The auto open letters and repeat if you click sounds good. Of course it makes sense you cannot drop or sell them. Part of the triggers implanted makes you keep them...

Like the sound to gender bend males who hit 100 corruption - Unleash the Bimbo Plague!

The willpower name was the first thing I thought of thinking of the FO4 Harassment mod rather than DF or SL. Having this mechanic in if easy still good in case you don't have DF ot SL, plus it will be related to hypnosis only, not the overall willpower to followers that those mods do.

I like the sound of the hypnotist leaking out the trigger :)

Oh another hypno quest idea... Drink Lactacid! (As you said you were going to some MME stuff). Thinking get letter, with a vial so reading the letter makes you drink it. It can be repeatable. Maybe a hardcore option so after the first time the Lactacid letter has been read, the PC will auto drink any Lactacid in their inventory up to a certain Lactacid value (set in MCM).

2 hours ago, H Bof said:

I can definitely understand that, the only other things I could think of are if the player has met Lyvelia maybe begging her to help you with your "issue" by casting a temporary spell to change your desired body part. An alternative to this could be any of the vendors that can help you with corruption, given that some of the dialogues for curing corruption seem a little embarrassed it would only be more embarrassing to have to beg them for a cosmetic potion/spell to increase your bust or butt size. The last thing I could think of is paying the Temple of Dibella a visit to see if they can help in some way instead.

Making the player beg at alchemist, priests, etc., for boob-enlarging magic might hit the spot. You won't actually get bigger boobs from them, and all you'll do is humilate yourself, but that makes it good for an early-tier task.

2 hours ago, AphroditesEye said:

I don't think it was too unrealistic for the setting. You always hear about artificial growth hormones irl with milk stating "NO ARTIFICIAL GROWTH HORMONES" on the labeling, at least in the USA. Given Skyrim is a world with alchemy and magic, it's absolutely not out of the question. Maven Black-Briar literally custom orders a Quill that lets her duplicate anyone's handwriting and the Empire had to straight up ban Levitation magic. In-game it's implied Stamina potions can ACTUALLY BE USED FOR SEX with the Markarth steward (really funny underlooked sidequest imo). I could absolutely believe, especially during war or post war, that farmers of Skyrim would be using modified alchemical ingredients to cheat the system.

Ah, yeah, in-universe it's all good, and it's even fine within Childish Games, but it feels a bit... I don't know, cheap(?) using elsewhere. Like, want bigger boobs? Just use some make-boobs-bigger paste, and don't ask why everyone isn't doing it! It's silly, but something about just doesn't click for me . Maybe it's that the animal growth salve just so happens to give you a perfect boob job when you apply it that bothers me? I don't know, but at the end of the day I probably won't do anything else with the salve unless it's a really perfect fit for a situation.

1 hour ago, Okshi91 said:

You could use a GlobalVariable or GetVMQuestVariable and a script attached to the quest that updates the variables with the raw stats (or just whatever data matters, such as most/least performed acts) whenever a Sexlab scene with the player ends. It shouldn't be too much overhead if the updates only run when a scene ends.

PW sends PW_BecamePublicWhore when it enrolls the player, though you might want to make sure the player isn't already a public whore somewhere (by reading the isWhoreAnywhere property in the PW_Tracker script, though that would add PW as a one-line compile dependency) before telling them to become a public whore, or alternatively try to send the player back to a hold where they are the public whore.

Hm. I guess I could do that for the SL stats, but I'd say that's more effort than it's worth for this situation.

I think the Public Whore one might be in the same boat- it sounds like too much effort for such a small detail.

1 hour ago, Vuzzar said:

I finished and tested my first version of my edits of v1.7.7.2! Here are the patch notes:

• Changed some dialogue of Lyvelia's quest regarding the slutmark
  • Split the "Bimbo tonic ignores YPS nails" MCM option into 2: "Remove YPS Nails when drinking Bimbo Tonic" and "Reapply YPS Nails when Bimbo Tonic ends" and moved them into the "Cure Tonic settings" section of the settings page
  • Added "Removes YPS Makeup when drinking Bimbo Tonic" and "Reapply YPS Makeup when Bimbo Tonic ends" to the MCM.
  • Changed the "disable Bimbo Tonics being force-ended by sex acts" option to a slider
  • Fixed hair lenght getting set to 15 instead of mcm setting when bimbo suppression ends
  • Added Golden Blonde to the hair color list
  • Added an option to set the default hair color in the MCM
  • Fixed Holdan not giving you 1 bimbo tonic during the bimbo intro ("Hiii! Are you, like, that potion guy who's looking for whores? I'm a whore!")

It should work on an existing save. Only the files I have changed are included, so you'll need to overwrite the mod with them. I will keep working on the scripts as I want to add and change some things, but it will take longer. I also had to duplicate a couple of lines of code in 2 other scripts for the hair color change, so I'll have to clean it up and create a function somewhere instead. The code is dirty (for me at least), but it works.

Bimbos of Skyrim v1.7.7.2 tweaked v1.0.zip 673.73 kB · 1 download

Oh, awesome! What's better than having someone else clean up your messes? Nothing, that's what! Thanks for this.

I'll merge these fixes into 1.8 when it's ready.

25 minutes ago, Balgin said:

The whole willpower thing that was mentioned is also Devious Followers' main schtick. I'm not criticising, just pointing out that if they've done something similar then you might want to look at how they did it to see if you like it/want to do things completely differently.

Reveal hidden contents

"Wait for whoever is sending the letters to reveal themself".

That could...

Reveal hidden contents

End with discovering you're the one who's been writing letters for yourself all along.

Now that would be a twist.

Simple Suggestion: If we can make Followers drink Bimbo Tonics could we also make them drink the corrupting Daedric stuff that Holdan's wife sells?

Ah right I see what you mean. There probably won't be much overlap though since I'm not going to bother with a willpower system- you get triggered, you follow the order, no resisting.

As for the bottles of Dremora Cum, I'll do that for bimbos. There's not much point making a bimbo drink them since all they do is increase corruption- but it's always fun to make a bimbo drink a bottle of cum.

You can already make NPCs drink them by hypnotising them though, so you don't completely have to wait until 1.8.

2 hours ago, ebbluminous said:

Like the outline of the quest :)

The auto open letters and repeat if you click sounds good. Of course it makes sense you cannot drop or sell them. Part of the triggers implanted makes you keep them...

Like the sound to gender bend males who hit 100 corruption - Unleash the Bimbo Plague!

The willpower name was the first thing I thought of thinking of the FO4 Harassment mod rather than DF or SL. Having this mechanic in if easy still good in case you don't have DF ot SL, plus it will be related to hypnosis only, not the overall willpower to followers that those mods do.

I like the sound of the hypnotist leaking out the trigger :)

Oh another hypno quest idea... Drink Lactacid! (As you said you were going to some MME stuff). Thinking get letter, with a vial so reading the letter makes you drink it. It can be repeatable. Maybe a hardcore option so after the first time the Lactacid letter has been read, the PC will auto drink any Lactacid in their inventory up to a certain Lactacid value (set in MCM).

Well, you will be able to drop the letters- but only after you've read them to get triggered (which you will do, instantly). Mostly because it would really annoy me if my inventory slowly filled up with 25 identical notes I couldn't get rid of.

Yeah, drink Lactacid is on my list, and the hypnotist will send one with the letter for your convenience. Maybe that can come with a forced drinking effect too- since the effects all last for 24 hours, you auto drink any you find for a day.

55 minutes ago, jib_buttkiss said:

Oh, awesome! What's better than having someone else clean up your messes? Nothing, that's what! Thanks for this.

I'll merge these fixes into 1.8 when it's ready.

Haha no problem :lol:

here is what I have on my todo list for now:

• Add and use a json file for default bimbo outfit, hair color, hair lenght, nails color, eyeshadow and lipstick color
    • Just like the bimbo morphs json, why not have a place to set and store default bimbo appearance somewhere?
    • Default bimbo outfit could be multiple pieces of clothing (ex: a miniskirt, a bra and stockings)
  • Clean up the code
    • Add a script to store useful functions so code is not duplicated everywhere

Could be a while before I get to it though

On 4/6/2024 at 8:42 PM, jib_buttkiss said:

Right: ideas time. I'm working on the hypnosis quest, where you'll receive letters that hypnotically force you to do small things. The structure is done, I just need more ideas for the tasks.

So far I've got:

-Give gold to a stranger

-Degrade yourself to a stranger

-Get stuck wearing a bimbo outfit for a while

-Get stuck wearing high heels for a while

-Flash a stranger

-Various sex acts with a stranger (blowjob, anal, etc.)

-Masturbate in public

-Tell a stranger your trigger phrase (from then on, they might trigger you themself)

What other things would people like to see? The notes will start at a low-level of degrading/inconvenient, then increase over time.

Hummmmm interesting... So will a scene play as soon as the letter is read? And would this quest be related to the potion guy in Riften somehow? I wonder 🤔

There's probably going to be some overlap with already made suggestions, I also have no idea what is actually feasible on the modding side itself, so sorry about that.

- as a greeting "aggressively" flirt with the NPC you are talking to

- ask what people think about your boobies/butt/etc.

- have NPCs ask you questions or get your opinions on something and no matter what answer you choose, the only thing leaving your mouth is some vapid/sexual drivel

- forget the denomination of your coins, so you need to ask merchants to show you how much you owe them

- think that it's customary to end a transaction/conversation by blowing/fucking/what have you the other person

2 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

Well, you will be able to drop the letters- but only after you've read them to get triggered (which you will do, instantly). Mostly because it would really annoy me if my inventory slowly filled up with 25 identical notes I couldn't get rid of.

Yeah, drink Lactacid is on my list, and the hypnotist will send one with the letter for your convenience. Maybe that can come with a forced drinking effect too- since the effects all last for 24 hours, you auto drink any you find for a day.

Hmm didn't think of the inventory space nomnomnom they would do.

I like the last 24 hours and auto drink any in that time :)

1 hour ago, Vuzzar said:

• Add and use a json file for default bimbo outfit, hair color, hair lenght, nails color, eyeshadow and lipstick color
    • Just like the bimbo morphs json, why not have a place to set and store default bimbo appearance somewhere?
    • Default bimbo outfit could be multiple pieces of clothing (ex: a miniskirt, a bra and stockings)
  • Clean up the code

Hummmmm interesting... So will a scene play as soon as the letter is read? And would this quest be related to the potion guy in Riften somehow? I wonder 🤔

You have earned a hero cookie :D

36 minutes ago, deathsnam said:

hey im trying to find the researcher near windhelm but cant find the house anywhere, does any1 have a map pic of his location or can tell me how to get to him from the stables

I am not in game right now. Here is a stock photo and an arrow of where it should be behind Windhelm.

IMG_4102.jpeg

Edited by vampiremecha

Hi everyone, trying to win Morella as a follower, the scroll of counter spell is not appearing in Farengar's quarters. see pic

Any insight most appreciated.

Skyrim Special Edition 4_10_2024 2_40_14 AM.png

Edited by Raven 54
typo
14 hours ago, Vuzzar said:

• Clean up the code

That stuff sounds both 1) awesome, and 2) like something I don't wanna do, so I'm all for it!

15 hours ago, Vuzzar said:

It won't a scene as such. The way I've got it working at the moment is the Courier hands you a letter, about a second later you get a messagebox saying "Your hands move unbidden, opening the letter for you to read", and the letter opens automatically. When it opens, there's a pink flash on the screen meaning the hypnosis was triggered.

For improvements to that, I'm going to see if I can write the trigger phrase in pink to make it clear what's happening, and I've been having a chat with Audhol about using his floating images imagespace to improve the pink flash into a proper spiral.

13 hours ago, ZVice said:

There's probably going to be some overlap with already made suggestions, I also have no idea what is actually feasible on the modding side itself, so sorry about that.

- as a greeting "aggressively" flirt with the NPC you are talking to

- ask what people think about your boobies/butt/etc.

- have NPCs ask you questions or get your opinions on something and no matter what answer you choose, the only thing leaving your mouth is some vapid/sexual drivel

- forget the denomination of your coins, so you need to ask merchants to show you how much you owe them

- think that it's customary to end a transaction/conversation by blowing/fucking/what have you the other person

I like the asking for opinions on your boobs/butt one- maybe you'd encourage them to have a feel to really help them form an opinion!

Though I like the last two, I'm not sure how the coin one could be implemented, and I don't think there's a way to force conversation onto the end of dialogue.

57 minutes ago, Raven 54 said:

Hi everyone, trying to win Morella as a follower, did the growth salve on Lyli's boobies, Morella said she would send a letter if anything came up.

I have been around Tamriel doing stuff, been 3-4 days.

How long do I have to wait for that, are requirements in game that I possibly have not hit yet??

I sided with her the whole way through torturing Lyli.

Any insight most appreciated.

Should be another few days. There's a week wait between Childish Games part 4 and 5.

47 minutes ago, jib_buttkiss said:

There's a week wait between Childish Games part 4 and 5.

Can you help me with the scroll not showing in Dragonsreach?

Backed up and redid 6 times still not showing up.

Edited by Raven 54
57 minutes ago, Raven 54 said:

Can you help me with the scroll not showing in Dragonsreach?

Backed up and redid 6 times still not showing up.

It's not lying on the floor where the arrow is. The quest marker is an indication to search the room. See the tooltip in the screenshot.

20240410102511_1.jpg.6e9c79a95d4402551645e1ac9ea1dc6a.jpg

Edited by Balgin
31 minutes ago, Balgin said:

It's not lying on the floor where the arrow is. The quest marker is an indication to search the room. See the tooltip in the screenshot.

Face Palm GIF - Shaking Head No Face Palm GIFs  Thanks, sometimes I wonder about myself.  :lol:

1 hour ago, Balgin said:

The quest marker was mark on the secret stash hidden beneath the room, I believe it is a bug that is suppose to be fix.

You can literally type tcl, go beneath the floor and loot it from the stash.

7 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

I like the asking for opinions on your boobs/butt one- maybe you'd encourage them to have a feel to really help them form an opinion!

Though I like the last two, I'm not sure how the coin one could be implemented, and I don't think there's a way to force conversation onto the end of dialogue.

If you can have a dialogue fire when the sales window closes you could probably lead with the merchant asking why you paid them so much/little and have it spin out from there, with a chance for the merchant to rip you off or them just being nice. I just tried to think of some scenarios that show off that a bimbo just isn't very bright.

8 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

It won't a scene as such. The way I've got it working at the moment is the Courier hands you a letter, about a second later you get a messagebox saying "Your hands move unbidden, opening the letter for you to read", and the letter opens automatically. When it opens, there's a pink flash on the screen meaning the hypnosis was triggered.

For improvements to that, I'm going to see if I can write the trigger phrase in pink to make it clear what's happening, and I've been having a chat with Audhol about using his floating images imagespace to improve the pink flash into a proper spiral.

Awesome! But what I meant is after the letter is read and the hypnosis is triggered, is a scene where the player doesn't have control triggers? or is it more like a quest? Because for the latter, the player could just ignore it unless there is some kind of consequence for failing and even then it can still be ignored. For example: if it's give gold to a stranger, you could just decide to not speak to anyone for 24 hours. I'm just curious as to how it will work 🤔

21 hours ago, ebbluminous said:

You have earned a hero cookie :D

Hummmmm thank you! 😋😆

Edited by Vuzzar
On 4/9/2024 at 10:58 AM, jib_buttkiss said:

Making the player beg at alchemist, priests, etc., for boob-enlarging magic might hit the spot. You won't actually get bigger boobs from them, and all you'll do is humilate yourself, but that makes it good for an early-tier task.

Ah, yeah, in-universe it's all good, and it's even fine within Childish Games, but it feels a bit... I don't know, cheap(?) using elsewhere. Like, want bigger boobs? Just use some make-boobs-bigger paste, and don't ask why everyone isn't doing it! It's silly, but something about just doesn't click for me . Maybe it's that the animal growth salve just so happens to give you a perfect boob job when you apply it that bothers me? I don't know, but at the end of the day I probably won't do anything else with the salve unless it's a really perfect fit for a situation.

Honestly I think you should have BE (Body Expansion) options outside of the curse. Maybe Lyvvi is working on a way to have the sex appeal of the Slutmark/Curse with out the draw back of being a bimbo fuckdoll at least not all the time.

Oh and on side note may haps you give us options in the mcm for attributes we already have Like having huge tits, Fat DSL Lips and or a Phat ass. And maybe multiplier for corruption for each attribute you have. So base would be 1x one attribute 2x two would be 3x etc.  

The Hypno letter quest sounds fun though maybe connect it to Anaita's Quest. Those who made her letter may have made her give it away. So in helping her regain it made you  yourself known to them, who ever they may be.

One of the events listed for the quest is to give money to a stranger, I don't really think that's sexy maybe have your PC try to give them head instead but have them think getting they're robbing when our PC reaches for their crotch in the middle of a town, Leading to a dialogue where the PC has to explain what their are doing. open up different options for paying off the stranger, Tell them you just going to suck them off or from their confusion giving the PC enough awareness to run away from the event leading to a fail state. The more corrupted our PC is gives us less options for running and more option for fucking and sucking our way through the event. 

Giving us more options helps us feel more invested in the events. 

I have a question, I read the main download page...again...I am getting a thought pop up about changing my name. I am not currently using YPS in this playthrough, how do I change the players name?

Thanks

@jib_buttkiss

For the hypno stuff, I'm surprised no one's suggested compulsive consumption of alcohol/skooma. There are a lot of mods out there that can feed into with zero additional effort. Obvously skooma whore, but there are also a couple SL mods and pretty much every needs mod that isn't barebones.

@jib_buttkiss 

1 -  What happens with Morella as a follower, giving her lots of jewels, Honningbrew mead, are there any changes she will want as in becoming a bimbo. Further involment with the player, just trying to get a handle on her mechanics.

2 -  Suggestions you asked for, How about a slowly implemented Jarl's quest where her fame as a Bimbo has spread to first one Jarl, then more and more holds where she is tasked with "Being of Service" to what ever the Jarl (You) can dream up. 

3 -  I really like the hair styles you picked except one, any plans on adding a few?

Having fun, Thank You.

I would like to see integration into DD Cursed Loot. So that there is a chance for the character to receive a curse or some kind of restrictions.
+ clothes in fashion are not all visible, for some reason...

so im having another problem, found out i had an old version so went to update it, but now when i run fnis it says that the mod animations isnt sse compatible, even with the sse patch installed, so my character is stuck in a-pose now, any idea how to fix that?

Slept on it and had a few more ideas, but I'm sure how easy any of them would be to implement.

• Offer your follower sex or oral
  • Give your follower one of your notes (or swap notes) and tell them to show it to you every day
  • Ask your spouse to treat you like a bimbo because it turns you on
  • Go complete a S.L.U.T.S delivery run (that mod fires a quest, so maybe its easier to track?)
  • Masturbate in the local temple