Hey,

Enjoying the mod but having 2 problems.

1. There's a broken texture/item for me. It appears late in the corruption of NPCs and appears as a giant red diamond with an exclamation point. I've confirmed that it's not the tatoos, any of the clothing items, not YPS related, and doesn't occur to the player. Any idea what it might be?

2. The bodyslide for the outfits in the mod is just totally broken. It uses the default CBBE body no matter how many times I build the body, but the armors are fit to the proper body it's just loading the default CBBE body under the properly built armors. I'm having no similar issue with any other bodyslide mod, just this one. I've seen this reported at least 8 times in this thread with no response, any idea what's broken?

Best wishes,

RM

Posted (edited)
On 4/10/2024 at 8:51 PM, DrSeptimus said:

The quest marker was mark on the secret stash hidden beneath the room, I believe it is a bug that is suppose to be fix.

You can literally type tcl, go beneath the floor and loot it from the stash.

This is incorrect. What Balgin said is right: the quest tells you to search the room, so the marker is on the room rather than telling you exactly where to look (which is the cupboard in his photo).

There's nothing under the floor to TCL to- or there shouldn't be, at least.

On 4/11/2024 at 1:02 AM, ZVice said:

If you can have a dialogue fire when the sales window closes you could probably lead with the merchant asking why you paid them so much/little and have it spin out from there, with a chance for the merchant to rip you off or them just being nice. I just tried to think of some scenarios that show off that a bimbo just isn't very bright.

I kinda like this as an idea for bimbos- sales go all wonky since you're too dumb to get your amounts right. I'm not sure I can access the gold amount from outside the transaction, but I'll have a look at least

On 4/11/2024 at 1:55 AM, Vuzzar said:

Awesome! But what I meant is after the letter is read and the hypnosis is triggered, is a scene where the player doesn't have control triggers? or is it more like a quest? Because for the latter, the player could just ignore it unless there is some kind of consequence for failing and even then it can still be ignored. For example: if it's give gold to a stranger, you could just decide to not speak to anyone for 24 hours. I'm just curious as to how it will work 🤔

Oh, right. So, the way I'm planning it is to just make the hypno dialogues blocking, so that the only way to ignore them is to just never talk to anyone. Maybe I'll give the player a bit of a debuff for further encouragement.

But the events that say "go do this, now" (like give gold) won't have they day-long timer, they'll be active until you do them- you can get the "give a blowjob" note, go exploring for a week and still have to suck the next dick you see.

For the day-long ones (like be Court Slut for a day), I'll probably put a massive debuff on the player so they can't just run off into the wilds and ignore it ('Oh, Court Sluts don't go adventuring, I mustn't leave the city!")

23 hours ago, Dudemer said:

Honestly I think you should have BE (Body Expansion) options outside of the curse. Maybe Lyvvi is working on a way to have the sex appeal of the Slutmark/Curse with out the draw back of being a bimbo fuckdoll at least not all the time.

Oh and on side note may haps you give us options in the mcm for attributes we already have Like having huge tits, Fat DSL Lips and or a Phat ass. And maybe multiplier for corruption for each attribute you have. So base would be 1x one attribute 2x two would be 3x etc.  

The Hypno letter quest sounds fun though maybe connect it to Anaita's Quest. Those who made her letter may have made her give it away. So in helping her regain it made you  yourself known to them, who ever they may be.

One of the events listed for the quest is to give money to a stranger, I don't really think that's sexy maybe have your PC try to give them head instead but have them think getting they're robbing when our PC reaches for their crotch in the middle of a town, Leading to a dialogue where the PC has to explain what their are doing. open up different options for paying off the stranger, Tell them you just going to suck them off or from their confusion giving the PC enough awareness to run away from the event leading to a fail state. The more corrupted our PC is gives us less options for running and more option for fucking and sucking our way through the event. 

Giving us more options helps us feel more invested in the events. 

Yeah, I'll probably have move body modification stuff outside the curse in 1.8, since in 1.7 all the morphing was unified into one script and I can stack morphs more sensibly now.

You can already tune your morphs in the MCM for bigger tits or asses. Lips unfortunately are not something Papyrus wants to let you modify (it can be done- see CodeSerpent's Corruption mod, but it's really complex).

Well, not every single one of the hypno tasks has to be inherently sexual. Some are just about degrading you, or showing off that you're under the hypnotist's control by making you do things you wouldn't. I mean, don't worry, most of them will be sexual, just not all of them.

16 hours ago, Raven 54 said:

I have a question, I read the main download page...again...I am getting a thought pop up about changing my name. I am not currently using YPS in this playthrough, how do I change the players name?

Thanks

At the moment there's nothing for changing the player's name in the mod, except for just doing it yourself in Racemenu. Maybe I'll add it properly in 1.8.

15 hours ago, SkyAddiction said:

@jib_buttkiss

For the hypno stuff, I'm surprised no one's suggested compulsive consumption of alcohol/skooma. There are a lot of mods out there that can feed into with zero additional effort. Obvously skooma whore, but there are also a couple SL mods and pretty much every needs mod that isn't barebones.

Oh yeah, that's a good low-level one: get drunk. Use Skooma feels like it should be a higher level one, but it's good too.

14 hours ago, Raven 54 said:

@jib_buttkiss 

1 -  What happens with Morella as a follower, giving her lots of jewels, Honningbrew mead, are there any changes she will want as in becoming a bimbo. Further involment with the player, just trying to get a handle on her mechanics.

2 -  Suggestions you asked for, How about a slowly implemented Jarl's quest where her fame as a Bimbo has spread to first one Jarl, then more and more holds where she is tasked with "Being of Service" to what ever the Jarl (You) can dream up. 

3 -  I really like the hair styles you picked except one, any plans on adding a few?

Having fun, Thank You.

1- Nah, she'll still like nice presents if she's a bimbo. What will change though is that you won't need to get her in a good mood to ask he for sex- so you'd just be giving her presents to be nice.

2- Hm, implementing a fame system just sounds really annoying to do. It's not a bad idea- I just don't want to!

3- No, no plans to change any of the hairs. For more hair variety, YPS is the way to go.

Glad you're enjoying the mod!

14 hours ago, RAINWORS said:

I would like to see integration into DD Cursed Loot. So that there is a chance for the character to receive a curse or some kind of restrictions.
+ clothes in fashion are not all visible, for some reason...

Integration like that would need to be done on Cursed Loot's side. It'd be easy to do, but I'm not sure DCL's author would be interested.

For the clothes, have you built them in bodyslide?

9 hours ago, phily101 said:

Having to rebuild MME into my modlist sounds like a pain rip. Did use to love it previously but list broke and now rely on a wabbajack modlist.

If I do anything with MME, it'll be a soft integration, so you won't have to install it.

4 hours ago, deathsnam said:

so im having another problem, found out i had an old version so went to update it, but now when i run fnis it says that the mod animations isnt sse compatible, even with the sse patch installed, so my character is stuck in a-pose now, any idea how to fix that?

Is the SE patch loading after and overwriting the main mod?

2 hours ago, blahity said:

Slept on it and had a few more ideas, but I'm sure how easy any of them would be to implement.

• Offer your follower sex or oral
  • Give your follower one of your notes (or swap notes) and tell them to show it to you every day
  • Ask your spouse to treat you like a bimbo because it turns you on
  • Go complete a S.L.U.T.S delivery run (that mod fires a quest, so maybe its easier to track?)
  • Masturbate in the local temple

-I might do this one

-This would probably be a bit too intrusive- daily behavior overrides would probably be a bit of a drag

-I think this one would be too much work for how often it would get used (since it can only trigger if you're married)

-Nah, the only thing that can be tracked super easily is events

-I like this one!

20 minutes ago, JyminZyrchin said:

Hey,

Enjoying the mod but having 2 problems.

1. There's a broken texture/item for me. It appears late in the corruption of NPCs and appears as a giant red diamond with an exclamation point. I've confirmed that it's not the tatoos, any of the clothing items, not YPS related, and doesn't occur to the player. Any idea what it might be?

2. The bodyslide for the outfits in the mod is just totally broken. It uses the default CBBE body no matter how many times I build the body, but the armors are fit to the proper body it's just loading the default CBBE body under the properly built armors. I'm having no similar issue with any other bodyslide mod, just this one. I've seen this reported at least 8 times in this thread with no response, any idea what's broken?

Best wishes,

RM

Odd. Quick sanity check: are you on SE/using the SE patch? Because 1. is a missing/incompatible model, and 2. could be the clothes getting built to the LE CBBE body not the SE 3Ba one.

Edited by jib_buttkiss

Hmm...for a nonsexual one, how about "Forget everything you know about magic, aren't you silly?"  Then if you try to equip a spell for the next however long, you unequip it immediately with a giggle-thought.  Could do a similar thing with weapons.

2 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

Hm, implementing a fame system just sounds really annoying to do. It's not a bad idea-

No, I was not talking about fame implementation, I was merely suggesting that the, lets say Jarl of Whiterun sends a letter to appear before him, he then uses the Bimbo in some capacity, then the Bimbo starts getting letters from the other Jarls to appear, who say they heard about her from Balgruf the Greater, and she gets used there in some capacity as a "Giggly Little Slut" :lol:

That is sooo funny I laugh every time.  

1 hour ago, Saviorsrd said:

Hmm...for a nonsexual one, how about "Forget everything you know about magic, aren't you silly?"  Then if you try to equip a spell for the next however long, you unequip it immediately with a giggle-thought.  Could do a similar thing with weapons.

That sounds more like a hard core variant of the Bimbo curse. I'm not sure this kind of effect can be separated out for hardcore.

7 minutes ago, Balgin said:

That sounds more like a hard core variant of the Bimbo curse. I'm not sure this kind of effect can be separated out for hardcore.

I mean, the intent would be that it doesn't last very long, and you're in town when it happens so you have some control over how much danger you're in.

21 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

Integration like that would need to be done on Cursed Loot's side. It'd be easy to do, but I'm not sure DCL's author would be interested.

+, ran it through BodySlide. The clothes are transparent. The hair mod breaks saves, I would like to integrate KS Hair... And without YPS hair, the hair of quest Persians is purple or they are bald.

Is it possible to make a patch for DCL?

Edited by RAINWORS
14 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

This is incorrect. What Balgin said is right: the quest tells you to search the room, so the marker is on the room rather than telling you exactly where to look (which is the cupboard in his photo).

I hate to say this, but Bethesda place a hidden chest beneath vendor that act as their inventory. So I assume the marker bugged out and was pointing at those chest.

20240412205520_1.jpg.d30a3c1ac2213cdda48434531b2a3e0c.jpg

If you go to every vendor, type tcl and check beneath them, odd are you are going to find all this kind of stash.

There is even video on how to grab those chest available in youtube such as this one.

Edited by DrSeptimus
13 hours ago, Saviorsrd said:

Doesn't have to be magic skills. Could be one or more for any skill. Even a random number of skills and duration each time...

Getting a bug where the magic effect that plays when Lyvelia first opens the container during ¨Lyvelia's Dirtier Work¨ gets permanently stuck in the player characters vision in first person (the effect is not visible in third-person). Has anyone encountered this or knows of a fix? dispelallspells doesn't work, but maybe it's possible to do something if i had the hex code for the effect?

ScreenShot119.png

Edited by Bamioum
On 4/12/2024 at 6:25 AM, jib_buttkiss said:

I kinda like this as an idea for bimbos- sales go all wonky since you're too dumb to get your amounts right. I'm not sure I can access the gold amount from outside the transaction, but I'll have a look at least

Oh, right. So, the way I'm planning it is to just make the hypno dialogues blocking, so that the only way to ignore them is to just never talk to anyone. Maybe I'll give the player a bit of a debuff for further encouragement.

But the events that say "go do this, now" (like give gold) won't have they day-long timer, they'll be active until you do them- you can get the "give a blowjob" note, go exploring for a week and still have to suck the next dick you see.

For the day-long ones (like be Court Slut for a day), I'll probably put a massive debuff on the player so they can't just run off into the wilds and ignore it ('Oh, Court Sluts don't go adventuring, I mustn't leave the city!")

Yeah, I'll probably have move body modification stuff outside the curse in 1.8, since in 1.7 all the morphing was unified into one script and I can stack morphs more sensibly now.

You can already tune your morphs in the MCM for bigger tits or asses. Lips unfortunately are not something Papyrus wants to let you modify (it can be done- see CodeSerpent's Corruption mod, but it's really complex).

Well, not every single one of the hypno tasks has to be inherently sexual. Some are just about degrading you, or showing off that you're under the hypnotist's control by making you do things you wouldn't. I mean, don't worry, most of them will be sexual, just not all of them.

At the moment there's nothing for changing the player's name in the mod, except for just doing it yourself in Racemenu. Maybe I'll add it properly in 1.8.

Oh yeah, that's a good low-level one: get drunk. Use Skooma feels like it should be a higher level one, but it's good too.

1- Nah, she'll still like nice presents if she's a bimbo. What will change though is that you won't need to get her in a good mood to ask he for sex- so you'd just be giving her presents to be nice.

2- Hm, implementing a fame system just sounds really annoying to do. It's not a bad idea- I just don't want to!

3- No, no plans to change any of the hairs. For more hair variety, YPS is the way to go.

Glad you're enjoying the mod!

If I do anything with MME, it'll be a soft integration, so you won't have to install it.

Is the SE patch loading after and overwriting the main mod?

-I might do this one

-This would probably be a bit too intrusive- daily behavior overrides would probably be a bit of a drag

-I think this one would be too much work for how often it would get used (since it can only trigger if you're married)

-Nah, the only thing that can be tracked super easily is events

-I like this one!

Odd. Quick sanity check: are you on SE/using the SE patch? Because 1. is a missing/incompatible model, and 2. could be the clothes getting built to the LE CBBE body not the SE 3Ba one.

Its alright tbh, always loved MME in my older modlists, had always planned to build it back in eventually and you adding integration for it is the motivation to finally patch it together. Can't wait for it to be released! Maybe some new perma debuffs for the player like "cow slut" could be good perhaps?

On 4/12/2024 at 10:21 AM, Saviorsrd said:

Hm. This one kinda sounds like it'd boil down to "don't play the game for 24 in-game hours", so I'm not so keen on it.

On 4/12/2024 at 11:04 AM, Raven 54 said:

No, I was not talking about fame implementation, I was merely suggesting that the, lets say Jarl of Whiterun sends a letter to appear before him, he then uses the Bimbo in some capacity, then the Bimbo starts getting letters from the other Jarls to appear, who say they heard about her from Balgruf the Greater, and she gets used there in some capacity as a "Giggly Little Slut" :lol:

That is sooo funny I laugh every time.  

Ah I see. The problem is that Jarls are hard to work with on a modding side of things (since they're heavily scripted and can get exiled/replaced in the civil war), so I'd rather not deal with them unless I absolutely love an idea.

On 4/12/2024 at 10:35 PM, RAINWORS said:

+, ran it through BodySlide. The clothes are transparent. The hair mod breaks saves, I would like to integrate KS Hair... And without YPS hair, the hair of quest Persians is purple or they are bald.

Is it possible to make a patch for DCL?

If you've done Bodyslide correctly and the clothes are still transparent, the issue is something else in your setup sorry.

Purple hair sounds like you've installed the Botox patch, but aren't using Botox.

Yeah, anyone interested could make a DCL patch (and fairly easily too, assuming DCL's author provides the source files)- but I'd rather be working on the main mod.

On 4/12/2024 at 11:05 PM, DrSeptimus said:

I hate to say this, but Bethesda place a hidden chest beneath vendor that act as their inventory. So I assume the marker bugged out and was pointing at those chest.

If you go to every vendor, type tcl and check beneath them, odd are you are going to find all this kind of stash.

There is even video on how to grab those chest available in youtube such as this one.

Well, yes, but I meant that there's nothing under there from this mod. Although, surely you'd try searching the cupboard right next to the quest marker before you'd try console commands to noclip outside the map?

It's a pretty low-tier "search" objective- the scroll is in the container that's closest to the quest marker.

On 4/13/2024 at 3:18 AM, Bamioum said:

Getting a bug where the magic effect that plays when Lyvelia first opens the container during ¨Lyvelia's Dirtier Work¨ gets permanently stuck in the player characters vision in first person (the effect is not visible in third-person). Has anyone encountered this or knows of a fix? dispelallspells doesn't work, but maybe it's possible to do something if i had the hex code for the effect?

ScreenShot119.png

Hm. It's done using a VisualEffect.Play(), so I'm not sure how to get rid of it- things like that getting stuck is just a classic Skyrim-ism unfortunately...

The absolutely simplest way to fix it would to be to revert to a save from before Lyvelia opens the canister, and let the scene play again but not bug out this time. If you don't have a save, you could try replaying the scene by setting CC_LyvviPart1 to stage 40 again? If you're up to Lyvelia's Dirtier Work, it shouldn't bug the quest out.

14 hours ago, phily101 said:

Its alright tbh, always loved MME in my older modlists, had always planned to build it back in eventually and you adding integration for it is the motivation to finally patch it together. Can't wait for it to be released! Maybe some new perma debuffs for the player like "cow slut" could be good perhaps?

Yeah, if MME integration happens I'll (optionally) put some cow stuff in the bimbo curse (maybe continually dosing bimbos with lactacid?).

8 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

Well, yes, but I meant that there's nothing under there from this mod. Although, surely you'd try searching the cupboard right next to the quest marker before you'd try console commands to noclip outside the map?

It's a pretty low-tier "search" objective- the scroll is in the container that's closest to the quest marker.

Tbh, the first place I search was around the reading room and bedroom, since I found nothing I assume the marker was pointing at the secret chest 😂

And there is a lot of mod with buggy marker such as missive, traveller inn and etc that are marking incorrect area.

Bimbo Curse doesn’t seem to acrivate on DoM slaves

I was hoping to make slaves into Bimbos, but even when I use the Book to force the Curse to prompt, it never advances.

I got a notification, but thats it, only the disable head part replacement appears in debug dialogue.

BoS definitely works, I can turn a companion npc and a PC in a new game test.

so as far as I know these are not cross compatible. 

13 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

Yeah, if MME integration happens I'll (optionally) put some cow stuff in the bimbo curse (maybe continually dosing bimbos with lactacid?).

There is the Lacttat mod on here for being able to add Lactacid on a regular basis. Maybe have a letter or part of the curse that triggers that?

On 4/11/2024 at 5:25 PM, jib_buttkiss said:

First, thank you for responding! You seem to have a *ton* of responses in there, so I'm guessing I missed a response to the bodyslide issue somewhere, I apologize.

Second, I'm on AE (SE) and didn't even realize until you said it what the SE patch meant - I assumed it was for updating from one version to the next. It might cause fewer people like me to just upload SE and LE versions separately, saving you time from stupid questions.

Third, I've attached a picture of the issue as it appears in bodyslide with some sliders adjusted to maximize the visibility of the issue. However, a 3BA options appeared after I installed the patch which solved the issue. Once again, I apologize for completely misreading the mod page/download descriptions.

Thank you for your time, and I am so sorry for wasting it.

Screenshot (15).png

20 minutes ago, JyminZyrchin said:

First, thank you for responding!

Another user with Good Manners, Thank You for using them! Too few use them these days.    :cookie:   :cookie:   :cookie:   :coffee:    your reward, besides what you already have.

Does anyone know what faction id I need to use for SPID if I want those bimbo to have specific clothes?

I try CC_Passive_Bimbo_NPC and it crash my game.

Going for CCPassiveBimboNPC does nothing.

Outfit = 0x800~[SPID] Bimbo of Skyrim.esp|ActorTypeNPC|CCPassiveBimboNPC|NONE|F|NONE|100

19 hours ago, roldoi1911 said:

Bimbo Curse doesn’t seem to acrivate on DoM slaves

I was hoping to make slaves into Bimbos, but even when I use the Book to force the Curse to prompt, it never advances.

I got a notification, but thats it, only the disable head part replacement appears in debug dialogue.

BoS definitely works, I can turn a companion npc and a PC in a new game test.

so as far as I know these are not cross compatible. 

I don't know anything about DoM slaves so, first question: what are they? Are they enslaved normal NPCs (i.e., Ysolda wearing a collar) or are they generic "Slave" NPCs from DoM?

The bimbo curse doesn't work on non-unique actors (like "Bandit"s or "Laborer"s)  because of ActorBase shenanigans that would happen.

16 hours ago, ebbluminous said:

There is the Lacttat mod on here for being able to add Lactacid on a regular basis. Maybe have a letter or part of the curse that triggers that?

Yeah, that's basically what I could replicate, either as part of the curse or as a hypnosis task for a day.

12 hours ago, JyminZyrchin said:

First, thank you for responding! You seem to have a *ton* of responses in there, so I'm guessing I missed a response to the bodyslide issue somewhere, I apologize.

Second, I'm on AE (SE) and didn't even realize until you said it what the SE patch meant - I assumed it was for updating from one version to the next. It might cause fewer people like me to just upload SE and LE versions separately, saving you time from stupid questions.

Third, I've attached a picture of the issue as it appears in bodyslide with some sliders adjusted to maximize the visibility of the issue. However, a 3BA options appeared after I installed the patch which solved the issue. Once again, I apologize for completely misreading the mod page/download descriptions.

Thank you for your time, and I am so sorry for wasting it.

Nah, all good! "Do you have the SE patch" is my "have you tried turning it off and on again" in this thread!

The SE version of the mod is a just patch because it makes my life WAAAY easier when maintaining the mod- I only have to keep one version up to date with all the fiddly stuff (scripts). Also, the SE patch only has like 10 files in it, so it's just so much easier this way.

10 hours ago, DrSeptimus said:

Does anyone know what faction id I need to use for SPID if I want those bimbo to have specific clothes?

I try CC_Passive_Bimbo_NPC and it crash my game.

Going for CCPassiveBimboNPC does nothing.

Outfit = 0x800~[SPID] Bimbo of Skyrim.esp|ActorTypeNPC|CCPassiveBimboNPC|NONE|F|NONE|100

A bimbo's outfit is defined by her rank in the CC_NPCBimboOutfitClothes faction, which is set randomly in stage 8 of the bimbo curse. That rank is used to index into the CC_BimboOutfits_Full formList to obtain her outfit.

You won't be able to use SPID to pre-set that rank, because it would get reset (and re-randomised) at the point that it is set normally in the curse.

By the way, CC_PassiveBimbo_NPC is a faction used to make NPCs count as a bimbo without behaving as one- it's  used for story-based bimbofications like Anaita or Lyli.

3 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

Yeah, that's basically what I could replicate, either as part of the curse or as a hypnosis task for a day.

Could there be a check so if Lacttat curse is active, BoS doesn't trigger the BoS version? To avoid doubling up

Posted (edited)

Interestingly, LoversLab has added a new "Edit Silently" feature to mod pages, so I can make changes to the main mod page without spamming out fake update notifications. So, I've added some links to the main page for Being a Cow and Collectible Waifu Cards , two other mods with integration with BoS in them.

19 hours ago, ebbluminous said:

Could there be a check so if Lacttat curse is active, BoS doesn't trigger the BoS version? To avoid doubling up

Yeah, probably. Worst case scenario, you'll be able to turn it off yourself if LactTat is active.

16 hours ago, phily101 said:

Not sure if someone has suggested it before, have you considered using framework of a mod like "Cum Dreaming" to create hallucinations for the player after going through the dwemer brainwashing?

I'm not a huge fan of the "floating gifs" look Cum Dreaming has. But! The technique it runs on has other uses:

Spoiler

bad.png.8790b53317336c61a7d64dfbd4bbc55a.png

(Pictured: A screenshot from my Messages conversation with the author of Cum Dreaming, of their WIP brainwashing visuals- from a week ago!)

10 hours ago, LinksSword said:

@jib_buttkiss just wondering what plans do you have for the future of this mod? 

Take a scroll back through the last dozen or so pages. You can also search for "1.8" in the thread to see any time I mention upcoming versions/content.

3 hours ago, vampiremecha said:

Maybe an option to add corruption on being naked would be useful.

Yeah, that should be fairly easy (I can just chuck it into the same script as the Fashion Corruption). I'll have it disabled by default, though.

Edited by jib_buttkiss