On 3/27/2024 at 9:47 AM, jib_buttkiss said:

They... should not. Can you give me an example of which animals? Are they normal base-game things or modded additions? Or, like AphroditesEye said, do you have any other mods that could be editing animals?

Also, can you remember any of the exact lines they're saying? It's a lot easier for me to track down the rogue dialogue if you can.

Sorry about the length of time on this, been travelling.  The dialogue is the random dialogue that NPCs spout during Lyvelia's dirtier work.

IIRC, It's a horse from the heartfires dlc and a dog or two in Markarth that are from the vanilla game.  

The only mod that I use that opens dialogue with an animal is Content Consumer's Alternat Starts which is highly localized for one scenario that is switched off properly after it runs (and didn't in that game) so I doubt that is causing the bimbo book/horse issue.  

Right: ideas time. I'm working on the hypnosis quest, where you'll receive letters that hypnotically force you to do small things. The structure is done, I just need more ideas for the tasks.

So far I've got:

-Give gold to a stranger

-Degrade yourself to a stranger

-Get stuck wearing a bimbo outfit for a while

-Get stuck wearing high heels for a while

-Flash a stranger

-Various sex acts with a stranger (blowjob, anal, etc.)

-Masturbate in public

-Tell a stranger your trigger phrase (from then on, they might trigger you themself)

What other things would people like to see? The notes will start at a low-level of degrading/inconvenient, then increase over time.

On 4/4/2024 at 11:58 PM, Alis_999 said:

As i understand correctly, the value is 9 (married man). Unfortunately still no progress.

Yep, it's real cooked. I'll fix it in 1.8.

On 4/5/2024 at 1:06 PM, Ralof of Riverwood said:

A minor oopsie I noticed just because Morella and Olfina happened to be standing next to each other - Morella Grey-Mane apparently isn't part of the Gray-Mane clan.

English is a silly language.

Oh, honestly. I swear I changed that around once to match already. I'll change her to have an A in 1.8. There'll probably be some incidental dialogue that gets missed, but whatever.

On 4/6/2024 at 7:03 AM, Encogt said:

Hi, I have a problem where Elisif favour, in SQV her aliases is set to none. 

Yeah, the game seems to not like using Elisif in an alias. You can do this in the console to fix it:

ssq CC_ElisifFavour_1  (or _2, if that's a problem as well)

click on Elisif

forceRefIntoAlias Elisif

I'll try some stuff in 1.8 to really force her into the alias.

16 hours ago, Duncan Idaho said:

re: nipple and earrings instantly unequipping. They are definitely pierced. 

One more question, I keep getting messages that the high heels aren't tall enough. I've tried both black and white heel and platforms, same message. Tried DD heels, same. 

I think it'll just come down to something being weird in your setup between BoS, YPS and maybe something else, unfortunately.

Just now, DrunkenCow said:

Sorry about the length of time on this, been travelling.  The dialogue is the random dialogue that NPCs spout during Lyvelia's dirtier work.

IIRC, It's a horse from the heartfires dlc and a dog or two in Markarth that are from the vanilla game.  

The only mod that I use that opens dialogue with an animal is Content Consumer's Alternat Starts which is highly localized for one scenario that is switched off properly after it runs (and didn't in that game) so I doubt that is causing the bimbo book/horse issue.  

Ok, cool. I can dig into it from there, thanks.

Odd- looks like the random dialogue from Lyvelia's quest all has GetIsPlayableRace checks on it. I'll have to take a closer look there.

As for the bimbo book/horse issue- yeah looks like I just forgot to properly condition that dialogue (all it checks is IsChild=0). Whoops.

1 hour ago, Digiwiz said:

just a heads up 1.7.7.2 is incompatible with FNIS for SE

Did you make sure the SE patch is loaded after 1.7.7.2 instead of before? I did that with one of the most recent updates and it made it look like it had issues with FNIS.

5 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

So far I've got:

-Give gold to a stranger

-Flash a stranger

-Masturbate in public

-Tell a stranger your trigger phrase (from then on, they might trigger you themself)

Off the top of my head you could add as an extension of the bimbo clothes being equipped getting stuck with the piercings too, it could lead to an embarrassing explanation to whoever might help you get them out. Also if the minor curses are planned for the same update a way to get exposed to them through hypnosis could work too. If I recall many of them may change body morphs so maybe the PC is hypnotized to be self conscious about a particular part of their figure or jealous of others so they seek out the minor curse that affects it.

23 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

Right: ideas time. I'm working on the hypnosis quest, where you'll receive letters that hypnotically force you to do small things. The structure is done, I just need more ideas for the tasks.

So far I've got:

-Give gold to a stranger

-Flash a stranger

-Masturbate in public

What other things would people like to see? The notes will start at a low-level of degrading/inconvenient, then increase over time.

If you have Milk Mod Economy present and the game detects it, drinking Lactacid could be one.

Having to wear Bimbo makeup on your face could be one? Telling strangers that you're a slut - or alternatively compulsively saying slutty things about yourself to NPCs, as that's something the player can make NPCs do. Maybe walking around nude but being made unaware that you are, to which NPCs might comment on. Doing something with a Bimbo like Anaita, maybe offering a threesome to an NPC? I have some dialogue for Morella if she's a bimbo where she references being given the title of "Court Slut" or something like that, so maybe there's something there.

On 4/7/2024 at 10:42 AM, jib_buttkiss said:

Yeah, the game seems to not like using Elisif in an alias. You can do this in the console to fix it:

ssq CC_ElisifFavour_1  (or _2, if that's a problem as well)

click on Elisif

forceRefIntoAlias Elisif

I'll try some stuff in 1.8 to really force her into the alias.

You may need to enable "Allow Reserved" in her alias, especially since some mods (and vanilla quests) have a habit of reserving actors when they *really* don't need to, and reserved actors won't fill into aliases unless that flag is enabled.

4 hours ago, AphroditesEye said:

If you have Milk Mod Economy present and the game detects it, drinking Lactacid could be one.

I do like this idea but if possible having some of these togglable in MCM would be nice, especially this one. Idk why but MME morphs wreak havoc on my framerate whenever they get updated no matter how few morphs I set to change so I usually only allow my PCs to interact with MME when I really want to.

It was all fun and games until the NPC's started to learn how to use the hypno gas vial. 

Also I swear back in the early days of this mod, the guy who gives you the quest to get the gas vial would randomly hypnotise you or am I remembering it wrong?

On 4/7/2024 at 2:13 PM, Digiwiz said:

just a heads up 1.7.7.2 is incompatible with FNIS for SE

Echoing the others, make sure you have the 1.7.7 SE patch is loading after the main 1.7.7.2 mod, overwriting it.

On 4/7/2024 at 4:06 PM, H Bof said:

Did you

Off the top of my head you could add as an extension of the bimbo clothes being equipped getting stuck with the piercings too, it could lead to an embarrassing explanation to whoever might help you get them out. Also if the minor curses are planned for the same update a way to get exposed to them through hypnosis could work too. If I recall many of them may change body morphs so maybe the PC is hypnotized to be self conscious about a particular part of their figure or jealous of others so they seek out the minor curse that affects it.

Well, you won't be "stuck" in them as such- you just won't be allowed to take them off. That includes asking someone to take them off for you! I might even add some dialogue where you can try to ask for help taking them off, but can't actually say the words.

I wouldn't want to force the minor curses, since they'll be pretty rare- it'd suck to for your game to get locked while you walk around opening and closing chests until one curses you.

Though, I really like the jealousy/self-consciousness concept. It's such a fun idea, hypnotised to want bigger boobs- I just have no idea how it could ever come across in gameplay!

8 hours ago, AphroditesEye said:

Having to wear Bimbo makeup on your face could be one? Telling strangers that you're a slut - or alternatively compulsively saying slutty things about yourself to NPCs, as that's something the player can make NPCs do. Maybe walking around nude but being made unaware that you are, to which NPCs might comment on. Doing something with a Bimbo like Anaita, maybe offering a threesome to an NPC? I have some dialogue for Morella if she's a bimbo where she references being given the title of "Court Slut" or something like that, so maybe there's something there.

Oh, I like the Court Slut one. Whenever you talk to someone in a town, you have to introduce yourself as the Court Slut, to be used as they desire. Maybe even two variants- an eager one and reluctant one.

I've already got "say slutty things about yourself" on my list- but maybe I'll add the Pretty Princess thing from the NPC hypnotism as well (gives you a "pretty dress" to wear, makes you useless in combat).

Forced nudity is another good one-maybe I'll give you some "Clothes" in your inventory that equip, but to a technical slot instead of the body slot, so in your inventory it seems like you're wearing clothes, but you're actually naked.

What's good is that these can be pretty debilitating, since they'll only last for a day at a time- I don't have to worry if they totally shut down the game's flow.

Lactacid would be good too- I'm assuming MME has an event I can listen to to detect it being used (I still haven't looked). In the same vein, some YPS ones would work- dye your hair blonde, get a perm maybe. I've got Lovesickness integration too, so maybe I could trigger Lovesickness with it.

The threesome and fuck a bimbo ones I'm not so sure about- they seem a bit too conditional to trigger reliably.

4 hours ago, Okshi91 said:

You may need to enable "Allow Reserved" in her alias, especially since some mods (and vanilla quests) have a habit of reserving actors when they *really* don't need to, and reserved actors won't fill into aliases unless that flag is enabled.

Ah! That's probably it. According to the CK Wiki:

This option is greyed out for Start Game Enabled quests, which consider their aliases to "Allow Reserved" by default when initialized at the beginning of a new game. However, ticking "Allow Reserved" may be required to avoid problems if the Start Game Enabled quest is added to a pre-existing save.

The option was greyed out so I'd just ignored it. Bloody CK.

4 hours ago, H Bof said:

I do like this idea but if possible having some of these togglable in MCM would be nice, especially this one. Idk why but MME morphs wreak havoc on my framerate whenever they get updated no matter how few morphs I set to change so I usually only allow my PCs to interact with MME when I really want to.

Yeah, mod integration will always have toggles available.

Though, I've never been a fan of MME's morphs, I always turn them off. They just never look nice to me.

31 minutes ago, Somebodyelse120 said:

It was all fun and games until the NPC's started to learn how to use the hypno gas vial. 

Also I swear back in the early days of this mod, the guy who gives you the quest to get the gas vial would randomly hypnotise you or am I remembering it wrong?

He does (or should, at least), but only once a day, starting the day after you unlock buying the vials from him.

I think the fade-to-black for the "close your eyes while I cum on you" hypnosis might be broken, actually.

On 4/7/2024 at 1:42 AM, jib_buttkiss said:

So far I've got:

-Give gold to a stranger

-Flash a stranger

-Masturbate in public

Some kind of Willpower system to try to resist the hypnosis - Willpower lowers each time the PC gives in. Have a quest that creates a trigger phrase. This makes it harder to resist and lowers will power more. Letters come without without the trigger phrase - one of them could be to start a small quest - visit NPC and they implant the trigger phrase.

Have slight corruption gains once the letters action has been completed.

Somewhat related idea for male PCs - You've not wanted to do sex change cause of issues. I have found that the YPS sex change potions do work quite well. So traps/events for male PCs to end up drinking one of these. Could even get one in the post with a hypnosis letter...

1 hour ago, jib_buttkiss said:

Though, I've never been a fan of MME's morphs, I always turn them off. They just never look nice to me.

He does (or should, at least), but only once a day, starting the day after you unlock buying the vials from him.

I think the fade-to-black for the "close your eyes while I cum on you" hypnosis might be broken, actually.

Mme: pretty sure that it is node scaling and not bodymorphs, so skeleton based, not bodyslide based. That may be why you don't like it.

I use slif to convert it to bodyslide sliders.

The hypno npc works for me. Including the close eyes hypno.

Well, you won't be "stuck" in them as such- you just won't be allowed to take them off. That includes asking someone to take them off for you! I might even add some dialogue where you can try to ask for help taking them off, but can't actually say the words.

That sounds awfully like something Devious Followers or Submissive Lola already does.

On 4/6/2024 at 8:42 PM, jib_buttkiss said:

So far I've got:

-Give gold to a stranger

-Flash a stranger

-Masturbate in public

Ohhh, to compound on the last one: beg a stranger to use your trigger phrase as often as they can (maybe no mechanical change) and tell them that no matter how much you argue in the future, this is your real desire.

On 4/6/2024 at 6:42 PM, jib_buttkiss said:

Here's a few:

• Confess your favorite sex act (using sexlab stats)
  • volunteer as Public Whore (PW add-on required)
  • Act like an adoring fan to some of Skyrim's most annoying/hated NPCs
  • Give away some gold to a merchant
  • It's a guards birthday, offer yourself to them
  • Visit a stable and "get ridden"
  • have 3-some, 4-some, or 5-some
  • Give yourself a tattoo
  • Once you're head of a faction, be the faction slut for a day then forget

I did add some new tattoos in my mod that let you "roll for a quest objective" there's no scripting but there might be some ideas in there you could use.

Spoiler
  • 1. Make A Baby
  • 2. Fuck A Dragon
  • 3. Get Fucked by a Dozen Dicks
  • 4. Fuck Every Kind of Cock
  • 5. Give Birth 3 Times
  • 6. Become the Dragonwhore
  • 7. Breed With A Stallion
  • 8. Get Knotted in Public
  • 9. Become A Hold's Public Whore
  • 10. Get Milked 10 times
  • 11. Complete 3 S.L.U.T.S Runs
  • 12. Your Strong Hand Demands 10 Tasks
  • 13. Ride the Biggest Cock in Skyrim
  • 14. Go For Walkies in Your Pet Suit
  • 15. Progress The Bimbo Curse
  • 16. Get Imapled on a Giant's Cock
  • 17. Lose Skills to Love Sickness
  • 18. Get Knocked Up at Your Wedding
  • 19. Drain A Vampire Lord's Cock
  • 20. Be A Werewolf's Bitch in Heat
  • 21. Cum in Front of the Night Mother
  • 22. Cum From Your Ass 7 Times
  • 23. Give A Guard A Free Blowjob
  • 24. 3 Days in a Chastity Belt
  • 25. Wear A Plug Until You Cum
  • 26. Make 500G Whoring
  • 27. Enjoy A Nice Gangbang!
  • 28. Be A Riekling Tribe's Whore
  • 29. Get Raped By 5 Draugur
  • 30. Fuck 3 Jarls By Their Throne
  • 31. Be The College Slut For 3 Days
  • 32. 1 Day Free Use For Thief's Guild
  • 33. Be A Companion's "Companion"
  • 34. Fuck An Entire Imperial Camp
  • 35. Fuck An Entire Rebel Camp
  • 36. Submit to Thalmor Cock
  • 37. Give 3 Blowjobs In A Row
  • 38. Cuck Your Spouse
  • 39. Stay Naked For 2 Days
  • 40. Masturbate For A Jarl
  • 41. Confess To A Priest of Purity
  • 42. Masturbate in A Bandit Camp
  • 43. Lay A Dozen Eggs
  • 44. Breed With A Whole Stable
  • 45. Please An Orc Chief
  • 46. Spend 2 Days As A Ponygirl
  • 47. As Public Whore Seek A 2nd Quota
  • 48. Holes Destroyed By A Centurion
  • 49. Mate With 3 Trolls
  • 50. Submit To 3 Inspections

9 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

Though, I really like the jealousy/self-consciousness concept. It's such a fun idea, hypnotised to want bigger boobs- I just have no idea how it could ever come across in gameplay!

Maybe a return to Chillfurrow for more salve is in order? Maybe their supplier? It also may have to be a "watered down" version depending on how permanent of a change is desired.

Yeah I was never a fan of them on LE either, on SE I use MME Morph Editor instead of MME's node scaling. It's basically the same idea as BoS now uses and edits with slif through a json for things like lactaid amount, maid level, and milk amount. It looks miles better but even with few morph changes and a pretty high end system it chugs my game whenever they update.

Maybe a return to Chillfurrow for more salve is in order? Maybe their supplier? It also may have to be a "watered down" version depending on how permanent of a change is desired.

Yeah I was never a fan of them on LE either, on SE I use MME Morph Editor instead of MME's node scaling. It's basically the same idea as BoS now uses and edits with slif through a json for things like lactaid amount, maid level, and milk amount. It looks miles better but even with few morph changes and a pretty high end system it chugs my game whenever they update.

10 hours ago, ebbluminous said:

Some kind of Willpower system to try to resist the hypnosis - Willpower lowers each time the PC gives in. Have a quest that creates a trigger phrase. This makes it harder to resist and lowers will power more. Letters come without without the trigger phrase - one of them could be to start a small quest - visit NPC and they implant the trigger phrase.

Have slight corruption gains once the letters action has been completed.

Somewhat related idea for male PCs - You've not wanted to do sex change cause of issues. I have found that the YPS sex change potions do work quite well. So traps/events for male PCs to end up drinking one of these. Could even get one in the post with a hypnosis letter...

So, the general structure of the quest will be (spoilers, if that's the sort of thing you care about):

Spoiler

-Player receives a letter about a location with a treasure they could collect.

-Upon opening the chest, a traps makes them black out and wake up an undetermined time later. Concerning, but you seem to be fine, and none of your gear is missing. With nothing to go off, all you can do is shrug and move on.

-They later receive a letter with a trigger phrase embedded in it, forcing a behavior (I think the first will be to give away some gold.) That was really weird...

-A second letter turns up and makes you act slutty to someone. Two is a pattern, so a quest triggers to try and stop the letters- but you've got nothing to go off, so your objective is basically just "Wait for whoever is sending the letters to reveal themself".

-You continue to receive the letters, getting increasingly sexual and degrading. After the first 2 scripted ones, they'll be random (I'll keep count of how many you've had, and more degrading ones will unlock the more you've done).

-Eventually, you can discover who's sending them and can go confront him (maybe he hypnotises you to come to him, or maybe he slips up, not sure yet). You can go confront him and try to stop him sending the letters- but that's hard to do given that he can just trigger you.

-At this point, the main body of the quest will finish. He'll continue to send the letters every few days after the quest ends, until you manage to stop him.

This simulates "being hypnotised to forget that you're hypnotised" by not actually playing the scene where you're first hypnotised- it happened while you were "blacked out" after opening the chest at the start.

Also, I've implemented it in such a way that you compulsively open the letters as soon as the courier gives them to you, so there's no cheating by just ignoring them! Also, the letters stay hypnotic afterwards- after all, they still have the trigger phrase in them. So, if you accidentally click on one in your inventory...

For the sex change stuff, it's not issues stopping me from wanting to do it so much, it's interest- I'm just not into that sort of thing. That said, if I can just slap YPSPotion.Activate() in a line of code to genderbend the player, that'd tip the "interest:easy" ratio right over...

Maybe an event that triggers when the male player hits 100 corruption, turning them into a woman before the curse triggers (optionally, of course).

10 hours ago, Balgin said:

That sounds awfully like something Devious Followers or Submissive Lola already does.

I'm okay with that- I don't like re-implementing systems that other mods already do, but this is just one little part of a whole thing.

6 hours ago, Onedrift said:

Ohhh, to compound on the last one: beg a stranger to use your trigger phrase as often as they can (maybe no mechanical change) and tell them that no matter how much you argue in the future, this is your real desire.

That's another one on my list! Once someone is told your trigger phrase, they'll rarely use it on you afterwards. I'm also planning to have it so that if you let the letters go on for too long, your hypnotist will leak your phrase to all of Skyrim, meaning that any NPC might trigger you.

3 hours ago, blahity said:

Here's a few:

• Confess your favorite sex act (using sexlab stats)
  • volunteer as Public Whore (PW add-on required)
  • Act like an adoring fan to some of Skyrim's most annoying/hated NPCs
  • Give away some gold to a merchant
  • It's a guards birthday, offer yourself to them
  • Visit a stable and "get ridden"
  • have 3-some, 4-some, or 5-some
  • Give yourself a tattoo
  • Once you're head of a faction, be the faction slut for a day then forget

I did add some new tattoos in my mod that let you "roll for a quest objective" there's no scripting but there might be some ideas in there you could use.

Reveal hidden contents
  • 1. Make A Baby
  • 2. Fuck A Dragon
  • 3. Get Fucked by a Dozen Dicks
  • 4. Fuck Every Kind of Cock
  • 5. Give Birth 3 Times
  • 6. Become the Dragonwhore
  • 7. Breed With A Stallion
  • 8. Get Knotted in Public
  • 9. Become A Hold's Public Whore
  • 10. Get Milked 10 times
  • 11. Complete 3 S.L.U.T.S Runs
  • 12. Your Strong Hand Demands 10 Tasks
  • 13. Ride the Biggest Cock in Skyrim
  • 14. Go For Walkies in Your Pet Suit
  • 15. Progress The Bimbo Curse
  • 16. Get Imapled on a Giant's Cock
  • 17. Lose Skills to Love Sickness
  • 18. Get Knocked Up at Your Wedding
  • 19. Drain A Vampire Lord's Cock
  • 20. Be A Werewolf's Bitch in Heat
  • 21. Cum in Front of the Night Mother
  • 22. Cum From Your Ass 7 Times
  • 23. Give A Guard A Free Blowjob
  • 24. 3 Days in a Chastity Belt
  • 25. Wear A Plug Until You Cum
  • 26. Make 500G Whoring
  • 27. Enjoy A Nice Gangbang!
  • 28. Be A Riekling Tribe's Whore
  • 29. Get Raped By 5 Draugur
  • 30. Fuck 3 Jarls By Their Throne
  • 31. Be The College Slut For 3 Days
  • 32. 1 Day Free Use For Thief's Guild
  • 33. Be A Companion's "Companion"
  • 34. Fuck An Entire Imperial Camp
  • 35. Fuck An Entire Rebel Camp
  • 36. Submit to Thalmor Cock
  • 37. Give 3 Blowjobs In A Row
  • 38. Cuck Your Spouse
  • 39. Stay Naked For 2 Days
  • 40. Masturbate For A Jarl
  • 41. Confess To A Priest of Purity
  • 42. Masturbate in A Bandit Camp
  • 43. Lay A Dozen Eggs
  • 44. Breed With A Whole Stable
  • 45. Please An Orc Chief
  • 46. Spend 2 Days As A Ponygirl
  • 47. As Public Whore Seek A 2nd Quota
  • 48. Holes Destroyed By A Centurion
  • 49. Mate With 3 Trolls
  • 50. Submit To 3 Inspections

Rapid fire!:

-Annoyingly, Sexlab doesn't expose its stats in a way that Conditional Functions can read, or I'd do this one.

-Does PW broadcast an event when the player is enrolled in it? Otherwise I can't detect when the player does it.

-Interesting, I might have a play with this one

-Already in! (well, it's to anyone, but close enough)

-I like this one, definitely adding it!

-I don't like bestiality stuff, it's not something I'd ever add

-The problem here is wrangling the other NPCs for the gangbang

-Interesting idea. I've got some "logistical" concerns, but I'll have a play with the concept. Maybe as one-off, instead of being in the random pool.

-Maybe? It's kinda just the Court Slut idea, but gated behind completing guild quests.

2 hours ago, H Bof said:

I'd want to be careful of having the notes to make permanent changes, since they're random and repeatable. I'm also not keen on reusing the salve from Childish Games- it already felt like a bit of a a cop-out in that quest.

44 minutes ago, jib_buttkiss said:

I'd want to be careful of having the notes to make permanent changes, since they're random and repeatable. I'm also not keen on reusing the salve from Childish Games- it already felt like a bit of a a cop-out in that quest.

I can definitely understand that, the only other things I could think of are if the player has met Lyvelia maybe begging her to help you with your "issue" by casting a temporary spell to change your desired body part. An alternative to this could be any of the vendors that can help you with corruption, given that some of the dialogues for curing corruption seem a little embarrassed it would only be more embarrassing to have to beg them for a cosmetic potion/spell to increase your bust or butt size. The last thing I could think of is paying the Temple of Dibella a visit to see if they can help in some way instead.

48 minutes ago, jib_buttkiss said:

I don't think it was too unrealistic for the setting. You always hear about artificial growth hormones irl with milk stating "NO ARTIFICIAL GROWTH HORMONES" on the labeling, at least in the USA. Given Skyrim is a world with alchemy and magic, it's absolutely not out of the question. Maven Black-Briar literally custom orders a Quill that lets her duplicate anyone's handwriting and the Empire had to straight up ban Levitation magic. In-game it's implied Stamina potions can ACTUALLY BE USED FOR SEX with the Markarth steward (really funny underlooked sidequest imo). I could absolutely believe, especially during war or post war, that farmers of Skyrim would be using modified alchemical ingredients to cheat the system.

-Annoyingly, Sexlab doesn't expose its stats in a way that Conditional Functions can read, or I'd do this one.

You could use a GlobalVariable or GetVMQuestVariable and a script attached to the quest that updates the variables with the raw stats (or just whatever data matters, such as most/least performed acts) whenever a Sexlab scene with the player ends. It shouldn't be too much overhead if the updates only run when a scene ends.

-Does PW broadcast an event when the player is enrolled in it? Otherwise I can't detect when the player does it.

PW sends PW_BecamePublicWhore when it enrolls the player, though you might want to make sure the player isn't already a public whore somewhere (by reading the isWhoreAnywhere property in the PW_Tracker script, though that would add PW as a one-line compile dependency) before telling them to become a public whore, or alternatively try to send the player back to a hold where they are the public whore.

On 3/20/2024 at 11:13 PM, jib_buttkiss said:

You post your edits here though, so other people can grab them if they want without having to wait for me.

I finished and tested my first version of my edits of v1.7.7.2! Here are the patch notes:

• Changed some dialogue of Lyvelia's quest regarding the slutmark
  • Split the "Bimbo tonic ignores YPS nails" MCM option into 2: "Remove YPS Nails when drinking Bimbo Tonic" and "Reapply YPS Nails when Bimbo Tonic ends" and moved them into the "Cure Tonic settings" section of the settings page
  • Added "Removes YPS Makeup when drinking Bimbo Tonic" and "Reapply YPS Makeup when Bimbo Tonic ends" to the MCM.
  • Changed the "disable Bimbo Tonics being force-ended by sex acts" option to a slider
  • Fixed hair lenght getting set to 15 instead of mcm setting when bimbo suppression ends
  • Added Golden Blonde to the hair color list
  • Added an option to set the default hair color in the MCM
  • Fixed Holdan not giving you 1 bimbo tonic during the bimbo intro ("Hiii! Are you, like, that potion guy who's looking for whores? I'm a whore!")

It should work on an existing save. Only the files I have changed are included, so you'll need to overwrite the mod with them. I will keep working on the scripts as I want to add and change some things, but it will take longer. I also had to duplicate a couple of lines of code in 2 other scripts for the hair color change, so I'll have to clean it up and create a function somewhere instead. The code is dirty (for me at least), but it works.

Bimbos of Skyrim v1.7.7.2 tweaked v1.0.zip

3 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

I'm okay with that- I don't like re-implementing systems that other mods already do, but this is just one little part of a whole thing.

The whole willpower thing that was mentioned is also Devious Followers' main schtick. I'm not criticising, just pointing out that if they've done something similar then you might want to look at how they did it to see if you like it/want to do things completely differently.

Spoiler

"Wait for whoever is sending the letters to reveal themself".

That could...

Spoiler

End with discovering you're the one who's been writing letters for yourself all along.

Now that would be a twist.

Simple Suggestion: If we can make Followers drink Bimbo Tonics could we also make them drink the corrupting Daedric stuff that Holdan's wife sells?

Edited by Balgin