Right well I just wrote all these replies then accidentally deleted them, so they might be bit short now because I can't be fucked properly remembering everything I said before and typing it all out again.

On 3/12/2024 at 1:06 PM, ElsissSurana said:

See, that part is easy.  You're the Dragonborn/ Archmage/ Azura's bitch boy/ Nocturna's bitch boy/ Meridia's unhealthy obsession/ any other reason you can think of for your character not to go missing.  All the Dwemmer plot point needs is to realize that making you go missing is a bad idea and that you have to be seen around Skyrim on a regular basis.  Therefore, they need you to build up a more permanent breeding force that they have you capture for them and then let you go about your merry way till they need you for something important,

13 hours ago, Tschorm said:

Well I think the possibilites are near endless with this one, doesnt have to be a "Game Over" scenario. The last days there where some interressting Idears floating around that if combined would make for something interessting I think. Morella mentions while one the Mages Questline, that she is intrigude by the players dirtytalk and that she needs to find a way to make her talk like that after she is cured from the Mark. Maybe she could use this to change the Dialog up a bit. I mean she is morally gray to be onest, and if she likes to put things on her self why not on others.

My Idear is that that Dwemer machine instead of instantly change the whole personality around it could be gradually with mutiple "Sessions" if it gets overused it triggers the main curse of the Mod. The changes could be new Dialog options with Morella, than with NPC at first some flirting than some dirty talk and eventuelly begging them to be called names and get used by them, with incresing arousel/corruption rates on the way, bevor that thing turns her soul and brain to mush.
I dont think the dialog options should be forced like in hardcore mode or on the mage quest line, but just there to allure, acompanied with some thoughts when triggerd in the way of. "Did I just flirt with Nazeem?" or "Thats not me!" Something along those lines maybe 😃

The problem here is that I've got this quest conceptualised as something similar in scale to Erina's or Lumiette's, not something that big. I'm thinking the brainwashing will be something more along the lines of"a stat debuff if you go 24 hours without sex"- since it's permanent but also completely missable.

A great big quest where you're slowly brainwashed into secretly becoming a Dwemer brood queen while abducting other women to breed with while your dialogue gradually changes to reflect your new persona sounds cool, but it fails the [cool idea]:[effort to implement] ratio. Sure, it scores great on [cool idea], but the sky-high [effort to implement] just blows it out of the water.

13 hours ago, DrSeptimus said:

Man.. the need to find gem to lower the corruption is really painful at early game.

Is there any priest or wizard that only accept coin for cure? Would be a great help at start of game.

And I just realize there is no potion you can craft to reduce the bimbofication process.

Yeah, it's meant to be tough, so nah there's none that'll do it for gold only. Most shops sell a few low-level gems, though, so that makes it just a gold cost.

And yeah no potions- I don't want you stockpiling 500 of them to use whenever you need them. Also the scripting to have the current system, in a potion, is more effort than I'm up for (if it's even possible).

12 hours ago, Wut1969 said:

Some minor things I noticed, don't know if they should be fixed, but here they are anyway;

- You can ask priests and the like to help with impure thoughts even when corrupion is at level 0. I think that starting at 20 would be betterer.

- Anaita is explaining quite often, perhaps too often, that she isn't allowed to fetch drinks. Is it possible to add a slider to have less conversations?

- I read that Bimbos will now initiate sex acts, but Anaita doesn't do that. Is that by design? I can imagine that some of the BoS NPCs could show the same behavior.

- And maybe it would be nice to have a slider for that feature too ;)

- The slider for lovesickness is integer based, maybe that is a bit much because my PC went from around 50 to 100 in no time (she encountered a group of bandits who took turns, multiple times). Personally I would be prefer the value to be around 1.2 to 1.4, but now I have set it at 1. Well, not that it matters anymore. She's a goner now.

- I had the increase-bimbo-level set at 48 hours -and- set the only-after-sleeping setting. It seems the net effect is now 3 days, but maybe it is because she'd wake up earlier some days? I'm not sure.

The good news; you won, my PC turned into a bimbo! Or is that bad news? I don't know. ;)

The bad news; I have to start over as I have some mods that are colliding and my savegame is growing faster than the boobs on my PC.

There we go, knew we'd get your Dragonborn eventually!

In response to those points:

-That's because corruption reduction for NPCs lives in the same dialogue chain. I've added a few little extra dialogue choices to make it clear that you might be getting the cure for a friend, since at the moment that doesn't come up until the very end.

-Yeah I'll turn the scenes' frequencies down a bit, they're a bit repetitive at the moment.

-Not all bimbos will initiate sex acts- only the ones whose scenes lead to it. I didn't write any dialogue for Anaita leading that way, because the scenes are finicky (you can't control which of the random lines play at each stage, so for example all of the lines for stage 2 have to follow on from all the ones in stage 1, and into all of the ones for stage 3). It's only some of the tavern bimbos and cursed bimbos that will start sex on their own.

-I'll see if changing the Lovesickness slider to a float is simple or complex. If it's simple it'll be in 1.7.7.1 in day or two. If it's tricky, it'll have to wait for 1.8.

-The sleeping checks your time-since-last-advance when you start sleeping, then does the advance if it's high enough. So if you go to bed on hour 23 (or 47 for your setup) no advance will happen until the next time you sleep.

12 hours ago, assasinAurora said:

I have them all setup like this "Scripts/Source" i made sure all mods set as required on the mod page have there source files.(i set my Ck to use "Scripts/Source"using a guide)
I am using MO2 maybe that is causing the issue, even tho i am running each program trough MO2 so they can see the virtual file structure.
Tbh i'm at a complete loss as to what is causing my issue i tried Ck compile, PCA, Notepad++ all are unable to compile. 

i will prob just shelve this issue and forget about it 

Even if you can't compile the script yourself, you can at least use the one VampireMecha has compiled by replacing your existing CC_SexEventsScript.pex (wherever it is) with the new one.

9 hours ago, Fake438 said:

Quick question after finishing Livelias quest I am still getting though notification even though I have disabled player bimbofication(before starting the quest). Is this a bug or is there some sort of follow up to the quest in the latest version? 

Hm, that probably shouldn't be happening. What sort of notifications? (Can you give me one word-for-word so I can trace it down more easily?)

32 minutes ago, zittonⅡ said:

Hello, I have a idea about bards college. We know Elisif--the widow of poor high king feels very boring, not only in the sex life, but also in the spirit life. She under a lot of pressure. So Falk Fire beard may be will let playwriter write a script about some risk life to relax our Jarl. Pc can help playerwriter to finish this script, tell him the real risk life and become a actress in this play to act herself. But you know, this is a play to Elisif which means that it needs some embellishment, such as some beautiful and explode clothes and the special lines of the play. Finally, the play will filled to stereotype of skyrim' s man to female-- a stupid female risker who has blonde hair and big chests defeated by bandits, wait for a handsome man to save her . 

This one's just really not doing it for me, unfortunately. Just the thought of the scripting and scene-work to make the play actually play is enough for me to stay away! You know that little scene in Childish Games: Making Love? Where Lyli walks over to Mikael, has a 3-line conversation, sucks his dick and runs away? Guess how many hours it took me to get that to work properly. I'll tell you:

Spoiler

Too many.

But, if you're keen to humiliate Elisif (and who wouldn't be?), the latest version of the mod has a quest where she asks you to discreetly collect a package for her. Wouldn't it be a shame if, instead of quietly getting it for her, you let her secret out to the whole city?

5 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

Yeah, it's meant to be tough, so nah there's none that'll do it for gold only. Most shops sell a few low-level gems, though, so that makes it just a gold cost.

And yeah no potions- I don't want you stockpiling 500 of them to use whenever you need them. Also the scripting to have the current system, in a potion, is more effort than I'm up for (if it's even possible).

Stockpiling it is impossible when multiple sex mod was in use. If I only play with Bimbo of Skyrim mod, it is not impossible to stock it up.

But when you add in mod like Defeat, Babo, Lola and etc etc. The corruption can easily progress rapidly in a short term.

Then low quality item like garnet reduce too little to be of any effect so trying to keep the corruption under control at early stage of the game can be quite difficult.

Maybe make low quality gem reduce more corruption?

8 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

There we go, knew we'd get your Dragonborn eventually!

In response to those points:

-That's because corruption reduction for NPCs lives in the same dialogue chain. I've added a few little extra dialogue choices to make it clear that you might be getting the cure for a friend, since at the moment that doesn't come up until the very end.

-Yeah I'll turn the scenes' frequencies down a bit, they're a bit repetitive at the moment.

-Not all bimbos will initiate sex acts- only the ones whose scenes lead to it. I didn't write any dialogue for Anaita leading that way, because the scenes are finicky (you can't control which of the random lines play at each stage, so for example all of the lines for stage 2 have to follow on from all the ones in stage 1, and into all of the ones for stage 3). It's only some of the tavern bimbos and cursed bimbos that will start sex on their own.

-I'll see if changing the Lovesickness slider to a float is simple or complex. If it's simple it'll be in 1.7.7.1 in day or two. If it's tricky, it'll have to wait for 1.8.

-The sleeping checks your time-since-last-advance when you start sleeping, then does the advance if it's high enough. So if you go to bed on hour 23 (or 47 for your setup) no advance will happen until the next time you sleep.

And in response to that;

Well, she never even learned she was Dragonborn. Everything went belly up, or rather, ass up, before she was able to finish Bleakfall Barrow. I used a mod that spawned a large group of bandits in the first part and well, that certainly was entertaining....

- Come to think about it; maybe I shouldn't pick dialogues which I think aren't viable, so probably it was me all along. It's not a biggy obviously, I just don't like seeing dialogue options that aren't viable. And as for friends; my PC didn't have them at first, but she did make a lot of friends afterwards.

- Cheers

- That makes sense. I currently use Scent of Sex (the SE version works on LE) as IMHO Anaita should be a good girl, so she does actually have a lot of random sex in my setup. I just wondered if you planned for her to have sex through BoS.

- No hurry, I can live with 1, or 0. For my modlist 2 is just a very large number.

- Ah, so go-to-bed instead of get-out-of-bed. But the effect is still the same. May I propose a simple solution; just throw the messages at 8:30am or ASAP afterwards. That would probably be the easiest implementation of 'after sleeping'. Or maybe it isn't. What do I know anyway.

10 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

Hm, that probably shouldn't be happening. What sort of notifications? (Can you give me one word-for-word so I can trace it down more easily?)

Generic bimbo thoughts as if my character had succumbed to the curse. 

11 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

The problem here is that I've got this quest conceptualised as something similar in scale to Erina's or Lumiette's, not something that big. I'm thinking the brainwashing will be something more along the lines of"a stat debuff if you go 24 hours without sex"- since it's permanent but also completely missable.

A great big quest where you're slowly brainwashed into secretly becoming a Dwemer brood queen while abducting other women to breed with while your dialogue gradually changes to reflect your new persona sounds cool, but it fails the [cool idea]:[effort to implement] ratio. Sure, it scores great on [cool idea], but the sky-high [effort to implement] just blows it out of the water.

That's fair.  God knows I've slogged my way though quest design before and was eventually bogged down,

Edited by ElsissSurana

Good time of the day. I am completely stomped. At first I had an issue with face tattoo section of SlaveTats being completely empty, but I was able to fix that.
Now whenever I try to wait/rest - the game crashes as soon as the next bimbofication stage begins.
What might be the cause of the issue here?
Edit: Saving works fine - and so far just waiting without resting/waiting through menu seems to simply progress the bimbofication stage along. I am rather new to this, and its been a while since I've dealt with LE so I apologize in advance.
Edit#2: I am so sorry, but after smacking my head against the game for a bit more, seems like the culprit was one of the crash fixes. Modding Skyrim is a journey, indeed...

Edited by BogidaMalva
8 hours ago, DrSeptimus said:

Stockpiling it is impossible when multiple sex mod was in use. If I only play with Bimbo of Skyrim mod, it is not impossible to stock it up.

But when you add in mod like Defeat, Babo, Lola and etc etc. The corruption can easily progress rapidly in a short term.

If you don't have SL Survival installed I'd give that a try, I often resort to pickpocketing because it makes decent-high quality gems and soulgems much easier to find but not necessarily easy to attain. It adds a good risk and reward loop to BoS as you might really need some of these items but failing the pickpocket could lead to a sex scene that makes it worse and locks you out of that person's pickpocket inventory for a time. You could also then resort to murder if you're really desperate and then different jail/crime mods can make the loop even more dynamic.

On 3/12/2024 at 12:26 AM, jib_buttkiss said:

Oh yeah. You can't take the cure if your corruption's already very low. It used to be like that because the corruption changing function didn't have any handling for a negative value (i.e. clearing 20 when you only had 10), but I'm pretty sure I fixed that at some point, so I can probably remove that limitation.

Ah ok gotcha, thanks for the clearup.

So, if someone wanted to make a potion add-on for BoS, they would likely be able to reuse a lot of the code from the newcorruptioncurescript, and would probably have to bake the potion ids into the new script, corresponding to many of the possible combinations of gem + other item. Then just make the potion call the script on use and have the script pull the id info associated with the potion.

So a thought on a quest that isn't likely to break anything but could involve most or all vanilla NPCs; when Lyvellia opened the canister, that magic burst didn't just stop with her and the PC. It continued on all across skyrim and even out to Solstheim, causing NPCs to start turning into bimbos all over. The quest part is finding a way to stop the magic's spread once you find out about it. Or, you know, just letting it happen, depending on preferences.

22 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

I actually completely agree with this. I like it being something you have to consider, the whole point of it is to be a curse. If you give a way to avoid it entirely, now you've got the "Lockpicking's final reward is letting you skip the game" issue. I actually use a mod that slows leveling so it's challenging, but I like it.

If anything I have the opposite opinion/suggestion; late-game - ESPECIALLY if you join the Thieves Guild or are insane enough to get the crown of Barenziah, or just have a perk that lets you find more gems, it is MUCH TOO EASY to stockpile gems for corruption fixes. Imo using higher quality ingredients should have a higher success rate and percentage, but in return failure grants higher corruption. It'd be a good counterbalance, especially since a lot of late game characters tear through enemies and speech checks like it isn't shit, so you're much less likely to be gaining corruption by then anyways. Having the "You feel warmth spreading through ect" line change depending on the corruption gained/lost would also be really nice, but that could be a pain.

1 hour ago, AphroditesEye said:

I actually completely agree with this. I like it being something you have to consider, the whole point of it is to be a curse. If you give a way to avoid it entirely, now you've got the "Lockpicking's final reward is letting you skip the game" issue. I actually use a mod that slows leveling so it's challenging, but I like it.

If anything I have the opposite opinion/suggestion; late-game - ESPECIALLY if you join the Thieves Guild or are insane enough to get the crown of Barenziah, or just have a perk that lets you find more gems, it is MUCH TOO EASY to stockpile gems for corruption fixes. Imo using higher quality ingredients should have a higher success rate and percentage, but in return failure grants higher corruption. It'd be a good counterbalance, especially since a lot of late game characters tear through enemies and speech checks like it isn't shit, so you're much less likely to be gaining corruption by then anyways. Having the "You feel warmth spreading through ect" line change depending on the corruption gained/lost would also be really nice, but that could be a pain.

The code looks like it does some of that, particularly the large corruption gain on critical failure for high value not-gem items.

I know Lyvelia is already marked as the College of Winterhold Bimbo, but if I had to suggest a vanilla NPC; Nirya? It's fucking impossible to figure out in-game why, but according to the creation kit her rivalry with Faralda is because they're both marked as Lovers by Sergius. Given Nirya has zero content in the game (personally my theory is she was originally meant to be the Mysticism teacher before it got cut, but I have zero evidence of that), she could easily be the target for a quest. Could be a mini follow-up to Lyvelia's if you cure her since Sergius was apparently getting blowie's from Lyvvi anyways and Lyvvi actually does have a follow up quest. "Get Sergius to stop bothering me by dropping it on useless-ass Nirya" or something.

22 hours ago, DrSeptimus said:

Then low quality item like garnet reduce too little to be of any effect so trying to keep the corruption under control at early stage of the game can be quite difficult.

Maybe make low quality gem reduce more corruption?

6 hours ago, AphroditesEye said:

I like these comments, it shows why I can't just go in and make big sweeping balance changes! Too easy for some setups, too hard for others. That's why I put the sliders in- you can adjust the chance of cure success and the corruption done on a successful cure. It might be worth adjusting those sliders mid-playthrough (which is admittedly a bit yuck) if early- or late-game is too easy or too hard.

But yeah, like VampireMecha mentioned, you do get hit with more corruption on a failed cure for bigger gems- the blowback is 50% of what you would have cured on a success (or you have a chance to at least). The method I use to calculate the odds is suitably deranged:

Spoiler

Gems have a score from 10 to 42 (e.g. garnet has 10 and flawless diamond has 42)

The Other Item has a score from 1 to 35. (e.g. purple mountain flower is 1 and daedra heart is 35)

There's three stats: corruption cured, success chance, and critical fail chance (on a fail, crit. fail chance is the odds of a gain happening instead).

While both items' scores do affect all three stats, the Other Item's score has a greater influence on the corruption cured, and the Gem's score has a greater influence on the success chance. They affect the critical fail chance equally.

So, by using a good gem but bad item, you get a very safe cure: good success chance but low cure value. By using a good item but bad gem, you get a very risky one: high corruption cured, but a high fail chance.

With all that out of the way, here's the formulas I uses:

where G is Gem score and T is oTher item score:

corruption cured = (3T+G)/8 , rounded up

success chance = (0.2√(T) + 0.9√(G))/7.1

crit. fail chance = (1-(0.5(G+T)))/50

So, some examples:

worst item (T=1) and worst gem (G=10) gives a cure of 2, with a 43% success chance, and an 89% chance of a fail being critical (adding 1 corruption)

best item (T=35) and best gem (G=42) gives cure of 19, with a 98% success chance, and an 23% chance of a fail being critical (adding 10 corruption)

best item (T=35) and worst gem (G=10) gives cure of 15, with a 56% success chance, and an 55% chance of a fail being critical (adding 8 corruption)

worst item (T=1) and best gem (G=42) gives cure of 6, with a 85% success chance, and an 57% chance of a fail being critical (adding 3 corruption)

Success chance and corruption cured are scaled by the MCM sliders after being calculated, then the crit fail stats follow on from those. So, if you set success chance multiplier to 0.1 but corruption cured mutiplier to 2, the best item/best gem scenario becomes:

A cure of 38, with a 9.8% success chance, and an 23% chance of a fail being critical (adding 19 corruption).

Oh, while we're here, the gold cost for cure is calculated as:

Price = (basePrice + 3(playerLevel)) * ((1+PCCorruptionScore)/100)

where basePrice is the value from the MCM, defaulting to 50 gold

17 hours ago, Fake438 said:

Generic bimbo thoughts as if my character had succumbed to the curse. 

Oop, shit. Looks like there's a bug that allows the curse to activate even when it's turned off. Fixed in 1.7.7.1 which will be out tomorrow (or maybe the day after, this is me we're dealing with here).

15 hours ago, BogidaMalva said:

Good time of the day. I am completely stomped. At first I had an issue with face tattoo section of SlaveTats being completely empty, but I was able to fix that.
Now whenever I try to wait/rest - the game crashes as soon as the next bimbofication stage begins.
What might be the cause of the issue here?
Edit: Saving works fine - and so far just waiting without resting/waiting through menu seems to simply progress the bimbofication stage along. I am rather new to this, and its been a while since I've dealt with LE so I apologize in advance.
Edit#2: I am so sorry, but after smacking my head against the game for a bit more, seems like the culprit was one of the crash fixes. Modding Skyrim is a journey, indeed...

The joy of working with Skyrim!

Well, I'm glad you got it working now. Enjoy!

11 hours ago, vampiremecha said:

So, if someone wanted to make a potion add-on for BoS, they would likely be able to reuse a lot of the code from the newcorruptioncurescript, and would probably have to bake the potion ids into the new script, corresponding to many of the possible combinations of gem + other item. Then just make the potion call the script on use and have the script pull the id info associated with the potion.

Any potion-related edit would need a simplified system of sorts- there's 420 combinations of gem/other item! And it's (fairly) easily extendable too, so I could even add more in future.

But yeah, it would be very possible to make a potion that simulates doing a cure with a certain gem/item, as long as the sequence of functions from the dialogue cures is followed exactly.

9 hours ago, foreveraloneguy said:

So a thought on a quest that isn't likely to break anything but could involve most or all vanilla NPCs; when Lyvellia opened the canister, that magic burst didn't just stop with her and the PC. It continued on all across skyrim and even out to Solstheim, causing NPCs to start turning into bimbos all over. The quest part is finding a way to stop the magic's spread once you find out about it. Or, you know, just letting it happen, depending on preferences.

It feels like a bit... much, to be honest. If I were to do a big, sweeping "bimbo plague" sort of thing (which isn't really speaking to me either), I think I'd come up with a more to-scale inciting incident.

3 hours ago, AphroditesEye said:

I know Lyvelia is already marked as the College of Winterhold Bimbo, but if I had to suggest a vanilla NPC; Nirya? It's fucking impossible to figure out in-game why, but according to the creation kit her rivalry with Faralda is because they're both marked as Lovers by Sergius. Given Nirya has zero content in the game (personally my theory is she was originally meant to be the Mysticism teacher before it got cut, but I have zero evidence of that), she could easily be the target for a quest. Could be a mini follow-up to Lyvelia's if you cure her since Sergius was apparently getting blowie's from Lyvvi anyways and Lyvvi actually does have a follow up quest. "Get Sergius to stop bothering me by dropping it on useless-ass Nirya" or something.

I like that for the follow-up quest for Lyvelia. Nirya is one of those few base-game NPCs who are interesting but don't do much. Added to my list of concepts (not at the bottom, but not at the top, either!).

7 minutes ago, jib_buttkiss said:

I like these comments, it shows why I can't just go in and make big sweeping balance changes! Too easy for some setups, too hard for others. That's why I put the sliders in- you can adjust the chance of cure success and the corruption done on a successful cure. It might be worth adjusting those sliders mid-playthrough (which is admittedly a bit yuck) if early- or late-game is too easy or too hard.

But yeah, like VampireMecha mentioned, you do get hit with more corruption on a failed cure for bigger gems- the blowback is 50% of what you would have cured on a success (or you have a chance to at least). The method I use to calculate the odds is suitably deranged:

If you refer to the slider "Multiply cure success chance by", it seems to bug out and stuck at 1.0

20 minutes ago, jib_buttkiss said:

Oop, shit. Looks like there's a bug that allows the curse to activate even when it's turned off. Fixed in 1.7.7.1 which will be out tomorrow (or maybe the day after, this is me we're dealing with here).

I was wondering if there was a bug with YPS's disabling during the Dibella quest or if it was with this mod as I was able to manually trigger the bimbo curse during the Dibella quest (but not trigger it traditionally by other means).

30 minutes ago, DrSeptimus said:

If you refer to the slider "Multiply cure success chance by", it seems to bug out and stuck at 1.0

Oh yeah I meant to mention that. There's a typo in the script in the current version. Fixed in 1.7.7.1 tomorrow (or, again, maybe the day after)

18 minutes ago, Balgin said:

I was wondering if there was a bug with YPS's disabling during the Dibella quest or if it was with this mod as I was able to manually trigger the bimbo curse during the Dibella quest (but not trigger it traditionally by other means).

Nah it's a definite error on my part, with the IsCurseAllowed variable not being referenced in a place it should be.

14 minutes ago, DrSeptimus said:

Would you make a walkthrough PDF in the future for quest?

Sure, why not. Once I get 1.7.7.1 sorted I'll do it.

I'm sorry for asking a dumb question but, do NPC males get bimbofied?
I'm so scared of having lots of sex with all the pretty guards and then turning them into stupid big tiddy bimboes.
Or should I disable the NPC bimbofication in that case?

28 minutes ago, jib_buttkiss said:

Nah it's a definite error on my part, with the IsCurseAllowed variable not being referenced in a place it should be.

I should have probably reported it a few weeks ago then. Sorry about that.

16 minutes ago, BogidaMalva said:

I'm sorry for asking a dumb question but, do NPC males get bimbofied?
I'm so scared of having lots of sex with all the pretty guards and then turning them into stupid big tiddy bimboes.
Or should I disable the NPC bimbofication in that case?

Passive. Can spread it but no effect on the male. As long as they stay male.

On 3/13/2024 at 6:11 AM, jib_buttkiss said:

Even if you can't compile the script yourself, you can at least use the one VampireMecha has compiled by replacing your existing CC_SexEventsScript.pex (wherever it is) with the new one

its more so future update that changes that script that i am worried about :/

The message from the message box that appears at the last stage of player bimbofication is too long so it cuts before the end. I tried to find a mod that makes message boxes larger, so I can make use of my 2k monitor, but I haven't found one, so would it be possible to split in in 2 message boxes? Also the message box that used to appear right after this one (the one starting with: "Somewhere in the back of your mind, under all the giggles and makeup, you realise that you've lost.") is now shown before the other one which I think makes less sense.

And here is another thing to add to your todo list: Could you add Golden Blonde to the choice of hair colors in the Makeover! power?