10 minutes ago, RadRoachLover said:

I am having a hard time finding the Master "KSHairdos.esp" for the "Slavers - No Bald Slaves Patch.esp". I tried to start a new game with all the Hard Requirements and their required plugins installed, but the loading screen stayed black and never loaded. Is there a current walkthrough on installing the necessary files? Or a mod pack that has all of the mods and their required plugins? 

If you don't have KSHairdos don't install the patch. Pretty simple stuff. ;)

Edited by izzyknows
4 hours ago, gffxsmart said:

Is it intentional to find Gunner at Nuka-World DLC and get f in gauntlet?

this is a bug caused by playing "The Scientist" with beast content disabled. (never hit this bug personally though)

2 options to fix (that i know of)

1 - coc to that cell

2 - roll back to before starting The Scientist and enable beast content and replay 

59 minutes ago, aspirine2 said:

does the update require a new game. Murphy is laying near the vault but when spoken to he just say a single line and nothing more happens. i updated this mid save game.

thanks in advance

happened to me did some troubleshooting disabled these two mods and CS worked 

"Latex Collar Curse"

"SkimpyArmorKeywordResource"

tbf im not sure if these two mods were specifically the cause or it was just some different reason didn't do full on troubleshooting session was pretty late for me but if u have any of these and they enabled disable them and test to confirm 

For some odd reason, after completing the quest where you need to sell daddy-o, my game is just crashing. Everyhing before that was working just fine.

https://pastebin.com/6fqcWs5v.

At first, game crashed after PC was given a task from Lindstrom to talk to Gristle if i remember it correctly.

After a few more attempts, the game crashes right after i leave a bed or try to punch something.

1 hour ago, Just_A_Weirdo said:

For some odd reason, after completing the quest where you need to sell daddy-o, my game is just crashing. Everyhing before that was working just fine.

https://pastebin.com/6fqcWs5v.

At first, game crashed after PC was given a task from Lindstrom to talk to Gristle if i remember it correctly.

After a few more attempts, the game crashes right after i leave a bed or try to punch something.

The log points to the skeleton. I use Zex Skeleton. But yeah, that's all I can get out of that log. 

Posted (edited)

On 4/27/2024 at 8:27 PM, Pkatt said:

and I don't know why the order goes from the bottom to top, I clicked backup in MO2 and thats the way the text file appeared.    On the right side of MO2 it shows correctly, with the DLC's at the top, and starting with priority 0

Indeed, the problem is that AAF is not listening to your OnSceneEnd events. So far I have only found one conflict between AAF and Sim Settlements 2, but you don't have that one. 

Unfortunately I don't know about MO2 so I don't know if your order is correct. If that's backwards, then everything looks good. 

My recommendation is to remove AAF and reinstall the latest version. Also reinstall my mod but with the source code included this time. 

Edited by JB.
12 minutes ago, azpluc said:

Hey ! is it normal that all male characters are in their underwear ? am i missing a mod perhaps ? thanks in advance if you reply !

It's usually a sign that either...

1. you didn't install a male body replacer
  2. you didn't install the textures for your male body replacer
  3. you didn't build a nude body in BodySlide for your male body replacer
33 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

It's usually a sign that either...

1. you didn't install a male body replacer
  2. you didn't install the textures for your male body replacer
  3. you didn't build a nude body in BodySlide for your male body replacer

uhm im a bit of a dumbass so i'm gonna need a link or a name for a male body replacer

22 minutes ago, azpluc said:

uhm im a bit of a dumbass so i'm gonna need a link or a name for a male body replacer

You need to do this. EDIT: Someone more knowledgeable than me might have more to say on this, but I would stop at step 28 and then install what's necessary for Commonwealth Slavers. I think people cause themselves a lot of grief by installing a bunch of slavery/prostitution/rape mods all together and then they start stepping on each other.

Edited by branmakmuffin
1 hour ago, JB. said:

The log points to the skeleton. I use Zex Skeleton. But yeah, that's all I can get out of that log. 

I see. But i`m using ZeX too with FG and BT3. And before that i didnt had any problems with skeleton whatsoever. Weird huh. I guess i will search somewhere else.

I hope i can complete this quest. Top tier of LL F4 content

20 minutes ago, Just_A_Weirdo said:

I see. But i`m using ZeX too with FG and BT3. And before that i didnt had any problems with skeleton whatsoever. Weird huh. I guess i will search somewhere else.

I hope i can complete this quest. Top tier of LL F4 content

Could you install "FO4 Amputator 0.8" and its 2/3 requirements? I remember that one of the Amputator requirements had like a file for Zex Skeleton. I don't understand much about it, but that file fixes a visual bug in the skeleton when running Amputator. 

You can disable the amputation events in the commonwealth Slavers MCM, it's just to have those files there. It's worth a try.

Just now, holothewolfie said:

Is there a way to adjust the septim piercings, for some reason they're wildyly out of place and floating in front of my face.

Can I see a picture? 🤔

No problem! Here

EDIT: I do have the realistic face proportions, I dont think it changes them that wildly. If it is the case, just wanted to know if there was a way to manually tweak the positions.

ScreenShot1.png

Edited by holothewolfie
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, holothewolfie said:

No problem! Here

In that case the best thing to do is to download this file. You'll find the "nosering" inside DATA/Meshes/Slavers/Accesories

Open it with Outfit Studio and choose the “Move” tool. Adjust it as you see fit, patiently.

Nosering.7z

Save it in 

DATA/Meshes/Slavers/Accesories/nosering.nif

(if you don't find one of these folders, create them)

Edited by JB.
1 minute ago, JB. said:

In that case the best thing to do is to download this file. You'll find the "nosering" inside DATA/Meshes/Slavers/Accesories

Open it with Outfit Studio and choose the “Move” tool. 

Nosering.7z 17.27 kB · 0 downloads

Save it in 

DATA/Meshes/Slavers/Accesories/nosering.nif

(if you don't find one of these folders, create them)

Thanks a tonne, You're a legend! Aside from F4's general buggyness, Hella enjoying this mod. The writing is actually more engaging than any of the vanilla questlines!