Jump to content

Commonwealth Slavers


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

For the CWSS Patch do I need the CWSS Redux or the CWSS v4.011 from nexus?

 

Edit: It's because I cant find the Redux one anywhere.

Edited by koutsokou
Posted
4 minutes ago, koutsokou said:

For the CWSS Patch do I need the CWSS Redux or the CWSS v4.011 from nexus?

 

Edit: It's because I cant find the Redux one anywhere.

that's the one, yeah. CWSS 4.011

Posted
On 10/4/2026 at 8:10 PM, savantladylilith said:

Also worth noting, I've never used the trimming services, tanning, nails, or lipstick, but since I have a mod that allowed lipstick on men, I already had him in lipstick and was using the craftable nails on my Nate, so they should in theory, work.  I've never sent him to The Queen's Nest but the poles and jobs work at Combat Zone, poles in the WH work okay but will give you female animations for all of it so again, headcanon this as you choose, whether super femme gay or emasculations 

 

Have not tested this at the Truck Stop either.  So do this at your own risk and again if you do the FUTA stuff with it let me know because I'm kinda curious on how that whole thing works out from the scenes to the physics 🤔

thats annoying, cause i really do not care about women, even women with dicks 

but you mentioning the name "Nate" does bring up another question, does the mod acknowlegde the vanilla main quest or does it ignore it? i am hoping for the latter since the main quest sucks and limits roleplaying

Posted
  1. im missing futa animations for Commonwealth Slavery. I thought I had all the requirements. Unless I messed something up on the installation somehow. Is there a specific animation set I need to download for that?
     
  2. it says it failed to play or upload the animation and skips to the next stage. I have HR, violate, and RSE enabled too. Would that conflict with it or anything? I don't see any warnings on MO2.

    I tried skipping the first part as after begin fucked by Jared he disappears and hovers at the door and I can't get things to move along. Maybe it was cause I originally made my character futa at the start. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...