On 4/27/2024 at 12:29 PM, JB. said:

@StrawberryMi1k

These are the slaves that follow Gristle during The Hooker, yeah, but when the quest is over, their packages are deactivated. Apparently they were bugged in your case. 

My suggestion (so you don't have to go back so far in your save)

Write in the console: 

• StopQuest _CS_DC
  • StopQuest _CS_DC_Traveler
  • Now open the console and point to a slave, and type “Resurrect”. That will reset her. Do the same with the other two. 
  • They should start to return to the Whore House. 

Interestingly, I had that last run and this run Gristle seems to have a single slave following him during The Runaway. Let's see if they keep with him after The Weapon.

There seem to be a problem with Lordescobar's Moddable Piercings CBBE and this mod.

I get killed everytime the first piercing scene in the whore house at the cross accurs.

Lindstrom says i gonna pierce your clit and labia, then the scene fade to black.

I hear the sound of the collar, going on and off and electrochutting me.

My guess is that there is a problem with the bodyslots of the piercing mod overlapping with the collar.

If i disable the piercing mod, the scene runs without a problem, but then i didn't get a clit piercing but a ear piercing...

5 hours ago, JemappelleRedacted said:

Have you tried sqs and setstage to see if it's not firing a stage? Only thing I can think of, there's a list of stages in a downloadable document to help troubleshooting.

So from what I saw with sqs the quest had completed. Stage 300 for _CS_Thorns (EndQuest) was marked as done. Stage 400 is to complete the quest via console as stage 1000 is fail the quest. It just got stuck ending the quest so the new quest The Whore House wouldn't start (or blocked me from seeing it start and therefore gave no reference for a quest to use sqs with.

However, I found a solution. When I tried setting stage 400 yesterday via the console before I entered the Whore House it made everyone disappear so it didn't advance me in, however using completequest _CS_Thorns allowed me to complete the quest without interrupting the 'scene'. This had the effect of completing the quest before entering and allowing The Whore House quest to start one inside. Lindstrom still didn't enter the room to talk to/brand me so I still had to use setstage, but, using sqs and the document, it was clear what stage I had to advance it to.

Note to author: The document with a list of stages is INCREDIBLY useful!

13 hours ago, ShadowHunt10 said:

Im stuck in the part where Murphy says he wants to have sex with me, the dialog gets triggered but after saying that, he moves away from me and nothing else happens

6 hours ago, lilulalilula said:

no matter what i do i cant get SetStage _CS_Thorns 140 to trigger, like he tolds me to get on the floor, walks to his position and stands there

and i have no idea what to do

is AAF working = can you run an AAF scene elsewhere?

you can use AAF menu (home key by default) or something like AAF SexEmUp to test if AAF scenes play.

test this with a game before starting CS.

if you are not sure i would recommend reading https://www.loverslab.com/topic/139374-aaf-the-fucking-manual-~-adult-oriented-setup-guide-7thapril2024/

usually this problem is due to either AAF not working correctly or not having the animations installed.

yo,I also encountered a situation where I replied on pages three to four, but the difference was that after Murphy and I had sex, nothing happened. The code provided by the producer only repeated the sex animation. Has anyone solved this problem? Help me!!!!!!!!!!

Hi, I have recently installed the mod and its working fine so far, only thing I noticed is when I try to play as male character, most of the animations get skipped by AAF. When I try manual animations, there is only one type (pronebone) .. female character workds perfectly. Is this intended or did I do something wrong? Appears that I am missing MtM animations or something :?

Posted (edited)

While most things work great, I have encountered a few issues. Some of those are possibly due to me misunderstanding how things are supposed to work.

1. In the True Ending quest, I haven't figured out how to restore Dwayne's memory during the scene inside the correctional facility. I just end up dying pretty much immediately. How do I insert that item he supposedly gave me? I don't see anything in my inventory, and trying to talk to him doesn't work either.

2. How do I get the Runaway Slave quest to start? I loaded an old save from slightly before you get a dialogue where you can choose to run away (at the end of a Scavanger mission if I'm not mistaken). Clicking that option doesn't do anything though. Do I need to kill the boss's dog or something to trigger it?

3. How do I win a fight against another slave? I can hit the opponent until they get staggered, and then an AAF scene starts and I lose. Is there something I'm supposed to do but not doing? :)

EDIT: It appears as though the third issue with winning fights might be related to not having the Unofficial Fallout Patch installed, which I indeed don't after reinstalling my mods from scratch to get AAF working again.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/200231-commonwealth-slavers/?do=findComment&comment=4327311

EDIT 2: It seems all these issues were due to not having the unofficial patch installed. Hopefully someone else finds this information useful. :)

Edited by krafs
5 hours ago, valcon767 said:

is AAF working = can you run an AAF scene elsewhere?

you can use AAF menu (home key by default) or something like AAF SexEmUp to test if AAF scenes play.

test this with a game before starting CS.

if you are not sure i would recommend reading https://www.loverslab.com/topic/139374-aaf-the-fucking-manual-~-adult-oriented-setup-guide-7thapril2024/

usually this problem is due to either AAF not working correctly or not having the animations installed.

Well I just realised that AAF stops loading at 80% although menu does pop up if I use the home key, but it still isnt working

在 2022 年 11 月 7 日上午 9:17,fred200 说:

我不断更新我在第 1 页上的帖子,了解我的进度/问题。可能是个坏主意......

让我在这里复制一些笔记......

Setstage _CS_Thorns 135 让我再次出发。《妓院》的每个场景和动画都完美无缺,包括 3 方 AAF。

错别字:妓院贾里德“叹息”应该是“视线”。

妓院第三攻略 - 味精盒 AAF 动画无法播放。跳。

Jared 把我送到了 Demo。我不知道我是否打破了墨菲——但他没有领先。对追随者来说也不好。我失去了他。

他出现在演示现场。平躺在地上,昏迷不醒。

我无法叫醒他,因为我没有刺激包。安慰了一些。他们不像以前那样制造攻略。

不兼容:将 Knockout Framework 添加到列表中...

继续前进 - 我被指派在_cs_Pet挑选药物的成分。一切都很好 - 除了 Dekel 没有让我退出的对话。

我可以用 Setstage 获得原料,制作药物很顺利——但 Dekel 已经完全崩溃了。我没有办法离开妓院。

德克尔只说“你为什么这样看着我”。我试着打他足以激怒他——然后项圈杀了我。

我想我现在已经完成了。Setstage 对此无济于事。

30分钟前由 fred200 编辑

我使用了“Setstage CS-Thorns 135”,但它效果不大。动画播放完后,什么也没发生,两人就站在那里

15 hours ago, Nepster454 said:

Hi, I have recently installed the mod and its working fine so far, only thing I noticed is when I try to play as male character, most of the animations get skipped by AAF. When I try manual animations, there is only one type (pronebone) .. female character workds perfectly. Is this intended or did I do something wrong? Appears that I am missing MtM animations or something :?

mod is made for female character.  don't know if there are any MTM animation packs out.

5 hours ago, sp83 said:
Slavers Valley Patch 1.8

Hi. What is this Optional file used for? 

fixes some navmeshes (and possibly other stuff) in Slavers Valley.  Slavers Valley is used during 1 mission and the True Ending.

14 hours ago, ShadowHunt10 said:

Well I just realised that AAF stops loading at 80% although menu does pop up if I use the home key, but it still isnt working

ok so this tells us it's an issue with AAF (installation or conflict) and you would be best served to join the AAF Discord and ask for help there.

Posted (edited)

I'm sure I'm messing this up somehow, but after installing [Through Vortex (Yeah yeah "MO is better")] there is no signs that it's even in the game.
No MCM, no NPCs, can't even look up the quests in console. I have the requirements and started a fresh game, am I missing something?

Pretty sure I figured it out, I have brain damage, I didn't realize it was a zip inside a zip.

Edited by pingbi146
Brain Damage
1 hour ago, pingbi146 said:

I'm sure I'm messing this up somehow, but after installing [Through Vortex (Yeah yeah "MO is better")] there is no signs that it's even in the game.
No MCM, no NPCs, can't even look up the quests in console. I have the requirements and started a fresh game, am I missing something?

Pretty sure I figured it out, I have brain damage, I didn't realize it was a zip inside a zip.

Maybe you did the thing of letting Mega zip up all the mod's zip files into one big zip file. Which is apparently a thing people do relatively often.

And, in my opinion, yeah, yeah, Mod Organizer 2 is vastly superior to Vortex. And well worth the learning curve. Others disagree, I am sure.

either I'm a fool, or my skis don't work, but I can't write down the beginning of the plot, the character just doesn't appear in front of the shelter) can anyone help with this problem

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, stirlitz said:

either I'm a fool, or my skis don't work, but I can't write down the beginning of the plot, the character just doesn't appear in front of the shelter) can anyone help with this problem

Sounds to me like you downloaded/installed it wrong, check the below

On 4/13/2024 at 6:33 PM, pinky6225 said:

If you go into vortex and check the plugin tab, is commonwealth slavers.esp present? If not then is possible the answer is below

If the plugin is present in vortex plugin tab (and activated) then it sounds like your missing a requirement so fallout isn't loading the plugin as the behavior is different to skyrim in that it won't load plugins missing stuff rather than causing a CTD, double click the .esp in vortex on the plugin tab and it will show you the hard requirements (and should show which is missing if any)

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.c9f2d37624af6c3b05428099d415c08e.png

On 4/1/2024 at 5:03 PM, pinky6225 said:

Assuming i'm correct go back to the commonwealth slavers mega and select the ... that appear over the file and then standard download

image.png.f05e9da2354cfa089a4f097fbc7835a7.png

Install that via vortex, check commonwealth slavers.esp is present in the vortex plugin list and make a new game and  then see if murphy is present when you leave vault 111

Edited by pinky6225

Heyy love the mod and up till now everything is working great. Minor thing that doesn't seem to work is the veterinary service morphs. Seems to have no effect on my character. Anyone maybe know how to fix or perhaps a workaround? I tired disabling some body mods but doesn't seem to have a effect.

Body mods i use in attachments

Screenshot_6.jpg

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Tjerk said:

Heyy love the mod and up till now everything is working great. Minor thing that doesn't seem to work is the veterinary service morphs. Seems to have no effect on my character. Anyone maybe know how to fix or perhaps a workaround? I tired disabling some body mods but doesn't seem to have a effect.

Body mods i use in attachments

Screenshot_6.jpg

The sliders are for Fusion Girl and CBBE. Make sure your "CBBE.esp" plugin is activated, it's essential for the script. 

I'm not sure if it works if you have TWB, I'm not very knowledgeable about that. 

Edited by JB.
On 5/5/2024 at 11:00 AM, krafs said:

While most things work great, I have encountered a few issues. Some of those are possibly due to me misunderstanding how things are supposed to work.

1. In the True Ending quest, I haven't figured out how to restore Dwayne's memory during the scene inside the correctional facility. I just end up dying pretty much immediately. How do I insert that item he supposedly gave me? I don't see anything in my inventory, and trying to talk to him doesn't work either.

2. How do I get the Runaway Slave quest to start? I loaded an old save from slightly before you get a dialogue where you can choose to run away (at the end of a Scavanger mission if I'm not mistaken). Clicking that option doesn't do anything though. Do I need to kill the boss's dog or something to trigger it?

3. How do I win a fight against another slave? I can hit the opponent until they get staggered, and then an AAF scene starts and I lose. Is there something I'm supposed to do but not doing? :)

EDIT: It appears as though the third issue with winning fights might be related to not having the Unofficial Fallout Patch installed, which I indeed don't after reinstalling my mods from scratch to get AAF working again.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/200231-commonwealth-slavers/?do=findComment&comment=4327311

EDIT 2: It seems all these issues were due to not having the unofficial patch installed. Hopefully someone else finds this information useful. :)

1-Beat him. Once you win, he goes into wounded position and the game will automatically warn you that it is time to insert the object.

2-By choosing the option to flee. For some reason the quest did not start in your case. I can only think of Wolfgang and/or Trudy being dead, that's the only scenario in which the quest could not start. 

3-Indeed, it is because of the lack of that patch, which causes you to lose immediately. This bug is basically the same as your first report (Dwayne's fight). 

On 5/5/2024 at 1:24 AM, prometheusx said:

My guess is that there is a problem with the bodyslots of the piercing mod overlapping with the collar.

Not bodyslot. You have a mod overwriting LordEscobar Piercings. It's like if in your setup, the piercing has a keyword indicating that it's armor, clothing, etc. It should not have one. The original version is fine. By having those keywords my mod confuses the piercing with clothing/armor and electrocutes you for it.

Posted (edited)
On 4/29/2024 at 4:14 PM, JB. said:

Indeed, the problem is that AAF is not listening to your OnSceneEnd events. So far I have only found one conflict between AAF and Sim Settlements 2, but you don't have that one. 

Unfortunately I don't know about MO2 so I don't know if your order is correct. If that's backwards, then everything looks good. 

My recommendation is to remove AAF and reinstall the latest version. Also reinstall my mod but with the source code included this time. 

I figured out what was causing the quest stages not to know that the AAF animations were done!   At least on my game.  

Here is the synopsis of what was happening to me-

Knowing I wanted to play Nuka Ride after this mod, I had already installed some of the recommended files and soft requirements, in preparation.

One of those was the Kzitid  Daily Life of Hookers mod.   JB specifically says we don't need the AAF files, just the base mod.

I didn't really realize at the time, that meant the AAF patch file.   It was my bad, I just didn't catch it, due it being so long  since I have installed mods.    I had heard over and over to install AAF exactly like Saya's manual said, word for word.  In that manual, in the picture it has the daily life of hookers AAF patch.    So I figured it must need that to run it, and what JB was talking about not needing was some files that would pop up and be asked about later.

Nope.  If you have the Daily life of hookers AAF PATCH running, then you can't put the CS mod at the very bottom of the order, last, because the animations hang up on an infinite black screen.   

Again, JB says this in the Nuka Ride thread, it was all on me, I missed it.

Take out Daily life of hookers (or just the AAF patch),  put CS at the very bottom, and (for me at least)  everything works perfectly, animations, scenes, quest stages, all of it worked.

Thank you everyone that messaged me  with suggestions, it all has helped!  

Using the fast start mod and starting a new game  with nothing loaded, then saving and adding things one by one from there, helped me finally  figure this out.

@emake  and others having this problem, I hope this helps solve it for you too!

very excited now  and looking forward to playing!

Edited by Pkatt

Sorry if this was already posted, but is there a definitive fix for corvega plant? Meshes & Textures seem missing/flickering. I saw somewhere to put the mod at bottom but didn't seem to work for me. Or maybe Fallout is just being weird, I can't say. If there's a fix I should download, please let me know. Thank You!

7 minutes ago, sexxy117 said:

Sorry if this was already posted, but is there a definitive fix for corvega plant? Meshes & Textures seem missing/flickering. I saw somewhere to put the mod at bottom but didn't seem to work for me. Or maybe Fallout is just being weird, I can't say. If there's a fix I should download, please let me know. Thank You!

Putting CS so it loads last is the definitive fix, if thats not working you've prolly got something else loading after (maybe .esl stuff or patches)

Posting your load order would help as maybe someone could spot what it is

2 hours ago, sexxy117 said:

If you're using PRP then trash that garbage and that will fix a lot of issues.