For the third time now, my game has crashed upon getting to the point in the quest "The Scientist" where you are attacked on the way back to Dr. Duff. I've managed to repair it twice now, but no matter what, this instance always crashes my game. Here is the crash log.

https://pastebin.com/ZccywZXf

Edit: Crash Log Auto Scanner is saying the following:

# LIST OF DETECTED (NAMED) RECORDS #
- Full Name: "Slavers Valley" | 5
- Name: "000029EC_2AEB2D4D_OC" | 1
- Name: "skeleton.nif" | 1
- char*) "etDressing/IceMachine/IceMachine01_d.dds" | 1

I further realized I was running the "Slavers Valley Patch 1.8.7z" and disabling it seems to have fixed the crash. Not sure why I had this installed nor what exactly this patch is intended to do, however playing without it seems to have solved my issue (for anyone else in the same boat).

Edited by geegeemayte
9 hours ago, Mr Zombie Brain said:

happened to me did some troubleshooting disabled these two mods and CS worked 

"Latex Collar Curse"

"SkimpyArmorKeywordResource"

tbf im not sure if these two mods were specifically the cause or it was just some different reason didn't do full on troubleshooting session was pretty late for me but if u have any of these and they enabled disable them and test to confirm 

thanks for the help, but i don't have those two mods you mentioned.

6 hours ago, JB. said:

Indeed, the problem is that AAF is not listening to your OnSceneEnd events. So far I have only found one conflict between AAF and Sim Settlements 2, but you don't have that one. 

Unfortunately I don't know about MO2 so I don't know if your order is correct. If that's backwards, then everything looks good. 

My recommendation is to remove AAF and reinstall the latest version. Also reinstall my mod but with the source code included this time. 

Thank you for the insights and suggestions.

I reinstalled your mod with source code, and AAF from their discord, but still having the same problem.   I also did more switching around and disabling various mods.

I will keep working with it, and let you know if I figure out what is causing it.

5 hours ago, holothewolfie said:

Heard it was possible to flee? Anyone able to drop a few spoilers where that's possible? I'm terrible as notcing thigns and dont wanna miss out on any side quests.

there are at least 3 chances to "flee".  any of those will lead to a single time quest (The Runaway Slave).

during one of the times you can flee (this occurs near the end of a regular quest) you will get a pop-up that gives you a choice

run away (flee) or go back to Whore House.

i do not remember offhand if this occurs during part 1 or part 2 of main questline.

the end of part one of main questline is when you can start asking Lindstrom what to do.  you will be able to do repeatable quests or

ask Lindstrom "is there something new to do".  the new stuff is the part 2 of the main questline.  iirc "The Weapon" is the first of the

new quests (part 2).

Edited by valcon767
7 hours ago, holothewolfie said:

Heard it was possible to flee? Anyone able to drop a few spoilers where that's possible? I'm terrible as notcing thigns and dont wanna miss out on any side quests.

It is impossible to miss the scene where you can run away. There is a big fat message on the screen when you can

15 hours ago, holothewolfie said:

Not sure "fleeing" counts as a mere "side quest." And it's hard to miss the opportunity.

Had this mod working but had to make a new modpack due to some conflictions on areas but now I'm getting a crash in the Whore house when doing your first 5 clients it crashes on the 5 after saying  get on your knees then crashes i assume it leads to an oral scene but i don't know the cause or how to fix tried to dig up and answer on here but no luck.  help would be  much apricated. 

20 hours ago, aspirine2 said:

thanks for the help, but i don't have those two mods you mentioned.

Running into the same problem with Murphy bugging out out and repeating the same line at the start. Disabled nearly every mod besides this one and its requirements and it was still doing it. Hopefully someone comes up with something.

This is a new issue and not related to the mod per se, however there maybe someone who knows the solution.  Once I down load the mod and start to extract to MO2 I get the error message it failed to extract, this also happened to Problems of Survivor but it was suggested it may be due to it being a rar file, however this is a 7zip and a file I have down loaded with each update, but now is an issue.  Anyone else out there had this problem?

14 minutes ago, Umbopo65 said:

This is a new issue and not related to the mod per se, however there maybe someone who knows the solution.  Once I down load the mod and start to extract to MO2 I get the error message it failed to extract, this also happened to Problems of Survivor but it was suggested it may be due to it being a rar file, however this is a 7zip and a file I have down loaded with each update, but now is an issue.  Anyone else out there had this problem?

Redownload the file. Probably just got corrupted during download. MO2 will extract both RAR and 7zip files just fine. 

On 4/30/2024 at 5:14 AM, Pkatt said:

Thank you for the insights and suggestions.

I reinstalled your mod with source code, and AAF from their discord, but still having the same problem.   I also did more switching around and disabling various mods.

I will keep working with it, and let you know if I figure out what is causing it.

I have the same issue, where mod works fine, but it stops afer every animation. And i need to trigger next stages manually. If you'll find any solution, please share, i would be greatfull 🙏

I have the bug that every time I get sent to sleep in the Whore House, there's a game crash afterwards. At the beginning it was still manageable because a save point was set immediately. Now even that doesn't help any more.

Is there a console command that skips sleeping so I can talk to Lindström again?

58 minutes ago, Astryl said:

Really really want to do a playthrough of this mod, but enabling it causes a crash on the launch splash screen. CS is last in the load order and I'm pretty sure I removed all the incompats.

https://pastebin.com/A8vjHjZa

If anyone can help, cheers!

Generally that means you're missing a master. You cut off the Plugins part of the log.
Make sure you have the required masters and that they are active/working.

No idea why but Lindstrom is unable to be talked to to progress the whore house quest. He's standing around and when speaking to him it says 'this individual is busy'. Skipped past to start the hooker quest, returned and he is still stuck. Any way to fix this?

3 hours ago, 89Sander said:

I have the bug that every time I get sent to sleep in the Whore House, there's a game crash afterwards. At the beginning it was still manageable because a save point was set immediately. Now even that doesn't help any more.

Is there a console command that skips sleeping so I can talk to Lindström again?

If it happens as you click on sleep do the following in the console type "show timescale" Tell me what you get. I have a suspicion you might have the same issue i had a while ago.

Hi guys, I was witness a meshes conflict inside corvega power plant in this district in this pic , if I install this mod : "www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/46403" .

This mod Full rebuild of precombined meshes and occlusion (previs) information for the game, reducing draw calls everywhere, which depending on location.

And also fix my invisible corpse problem(because i use bodygen).

I have try a several test to get rid of it by lower Commonwealth Slavers.esp : it work, but it cause invisible meshes out side of corvega power plant frond door.

i also try changing the bUsePreCulledObjects & bUseCombinedObjects on different set, but not work well. Any suggestions?

Capturadepantalla2023-03-0422_03_26.png.3e374c699a68b5759d8844a4c0e0e5ef.png

image.png

4 minutes ago, raphael8989 said:

Hi guys, I was witness a meshes conflict inside corvega power plant in this district in this pic , if I install this mod : "www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/46403" .

This mod Full rebuild of precombined meshes and occlusion (previs) information for the game, reducing draw calls everywhere, which depending on location.

I have try a several test to get rid of it by lower Commonwealth Slavers.esp : it work, but it cause invisible meshes out side of corvega power plant frond door.

i also try changing the bUsePreCulledObjects & bUseCombinedObjects on different set, but not work well. Any suggestions?

image.png

222.png

2 minutes ago, raphael8989 said:

image.png

Both CS and NR will give you issues with PRP and is not compatible. You will have to remove it. PRP makes a ton of changes especially at corvega and since prp are so complex they cannot cater for every mod out there so the previs from CS and NR is not accounted for in prp. It will either need to be updated or you will have to remove it. Chances are you will have a destroyed Diamond city aswell when you go there during the hooker quest.

29 minutes ago, osculim said:

Both CS and NR will give you issues with PRP and is not compatible.

He needs to put a giant disclaimer on the PRP mod page..

Don't use this mod if you intend on installing ANY other mod.. EVER!

That shit isn't compatible with anything.

But some people never learned, just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

2 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

They literally will have to build new previs that include every single mod that changes things. That is an impossible task. 

2 hours ago, izzyknows said:

yeah i end up just removing PRP, it limits modding so much not just for CS any mod that adds new location, alter locations was such a headache to get PRP to play nice patching or looking a patches that works 

26 minutes ago, Mr Zombie Brain said:

yeah i end up just removing PRP, it limits modding so much not just for CS any mod that adds new location, alter locations was such a headache to get PRP to play nice patching or looking a patches that works 

Yep its just not worth all the effort just for it to break the next mod you install.