I am having an issue with the scaver quest. I am at the point where I have to strip the 3 dead minute man. I remove the weapons one by one no mass removal. I am then ordered to take them to the tracks and strip them off the rest of the gear. I do that taking one piece at a time to where they have nothing. I talk to the bot tells me to go to the boss and he tells me I didnt take everything and then I get shocked. I have tried 4 times with the same result.

19 hours ago, VaunWolfe said:

I am having an issue with the scaver quest. I am at the point where I have to strip the 3 dead minute man. I remove the weapons one by one no mass removal. I am then ordered to take them to the tracks and strip them off the rest of the gear. I do that taking one piece at a time to where they have nothing. I talk to the bot tells me to go to the boss and he tells me I didnt take everything and then I get shocked. I have tried 4 times with the same result.

Remember to use the setstage guide if you think you are stuck. I have made it as descriptive as possible to be understandable. In general, most quests start at stage 100. 

The reason why the quest doesn't proceed is because some of the minutemen still have something in their inventory. The inventory value of each one should be 0. 

If you don't see that they have anything, try reloading or in the last case it could be a mod messing around, but I can't think of any that can do that. 

On 5/7/2024 at 1:37 PM, pinky6225 said:

Putting CS so it loads last is the definitive fix, if thats not working you've prolly got something else loading after (maybe .esl stuff or patches)

Posting your load order would help as maybe someone could spot what it is

Turns out I just needed to load back to the house when you're first captured and walk to Corvega again. It was fine after that. My mistake was loading a save right in front of it expecting it to have fixed instantly lol

I need lil help. I saw post that give kind of BDSM outfit replacement for original slave rags that you wear on start but can't find it anywhere. Can someone correct me to the right track on this? Thanks in advance.

body morphs for slave vetinary quest do not seem to be working. i click to update physical changes but nothing happens. anybody else experiencing this problem or know why the changes are not being done

On 4/28/2024 at 4:33 PM, holothewolfie said:

Ive deactivated most of my mods and still can't get this journey for to DC for the Hookers quest to progress past the random traveller. Is this counted as part of a different quest line as for some reason skipping to parts of the hookers quest with console commands dont seem to work. Otherwise anyone know about a log I can maybe use to see what's going on with the event flags not triggering? 

This npc even seems to be immune to some console commands like teleports, he's haunting my nightmars at this point 🤣

Did you end up getting this situation resolved? I am having the same issue on my end. Gristle just leans up against the railing next to the bridge and the traveler just stands still after the deed. Commands didn't seem to work for me neither.

Posted (edited)

Ah, the sweet victory of completing a mod that's both entertaining and a remarkable experience! It's like finding a hidden gem in a sea of endless gaming options.  

A+ - A storyline that could rival some of the greatest plot twists in history. It's as if Shakespeare himself decided to dabble in game design, right? And the way everything comes together in the end – it's like the final piece of a cosmic puzzle clicking into place, revealing the secrets of the universe... or at least the secrets of an exceptionally good mod. Bravo!  

B+ - Designing an implementation with a branching Sub-Dom quest system can indeed be challenging. It's essential to balance the quantity of content with the quality and variety to keep players engaged. Some of the quests were very good and very well scripted. Also, to reach the end-content I was asked to run at least 20 quests (MCM Config), yet, there were not 20 unique quests to run. While having a minimum number of quests is a good start, ensuring that each quest feels unique and contributes to the overall narrative can enhance the player's experience. I resorted to shortcuts like 'console cheating' to bypass repetition. Also, I could not use the "fast travel" to go from-to a destination, as the collar would have exploded. The "fast-travel" option is a great time saver, and in my  book, a must-have to save gaming time.

C - Stability - I have configured my Fallout 4 with all requirements and more, and I checked and secured compatibility as for instructions given. Overall, my run was quite stable, with few occasional CTD (very common on a modded Fallout 4). I had  few instanced of a quest ended in a "frozen state" as for the next event not triggering. For instance, I was asked to sit on a coach for the "camera" to start filming but nothing was triggering. I ended using the "setstage" console command to "unlock" the state and continue with the quest progression. Personally, I have no issues interacting with the console and get things resolved, but I know some players may end with a disappointment if the quest stops.

N/A - Sex and More Sex - I know there is an expectation where more is better than less. It is all subjective. I would suggest adding in the MCM a configuration for the number of sex runs triggered. I feel a run of 9 consecutive clients (or 5) is just a bit over the board. And the morning training? That too. If it could be configured, it would better fit the player personal taste.

Overall, I would recommend this gem and for the author kudos for the work and the idea!

Edited by SkyrimOne
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, olyelloweyes said:

Did you end up getting this situation resolved? I am having the same issue on my end. Gristle just leans up against the railing next to the bridge and the traveler just stands still after the deed. Commands didn't seem to work for me neither.

You could opt for the "fast travel" when the window pop-ups and asks you if you want to go to destination.  That is what I have done personally.

Edited by SkyrimOne
18 hours ago, joyloverz said:

I need lil help. I saw post that give kind of BDSM outfit replacement for original slave rags that you wear on start but can't find it anywhere. Can someone correct me to the right track on this? Thanks in advance.

If you have installed the Kziitd Fetish Toolset as listed under Soft Requirements, you can craft your outfit using a chemistry station. Do craft also some keys  as you need to remove the clothing. 

I'm loving this mod, but I've got an issue where the quest won't progress after any AAF scene. For example the first one with Murphy, he and Gristle just stand there and say their generic lines when I try to talk to them. I can progress things using the setstage console commands, but once I got to the whorehouse with Jared using the commands just seemed to be messing things up.

Any ideas for the quest not progressing after AAF scenes?

Thanks, amazing work on the mod!

20 minutes ago, JWatts2077 said:

I'm loving this mod, but I've got an issue where the quest won't progress after any AAF scene. For example the first one with Murphy, he and Gristle just stand there and say their generic lines when I try to talk to them. I can progress things using the setstage console commands, but once I got to the whorehouse with Jared using the commands just seemed to be messing things up.

Any ideas for the quest not progressing after AAF scenes?

Thanks, amazing work on the mod!

Sounds like the issue solved here.   See if you can find a fix from this solution:

Posted (edited)

I keep getting stuck in conversations.  I reply, and then…nothing.  If I save and reload, then it works again.  I tried Resetai and resurrect, is there another command to get the NPCs on track without saving and reloading?

Edited by MadMonkey23

Lmfao. I kept following this two clowns over 4 hours straight walking through entire map like a fucking idiot right after being castrated with a zero talk or interaction only to find out they never arrived to the destination "whore house" and i end up back to the start and they start repeat the cycle. XD

On 5/8/2024 at 11:42 PM, joyloverz said:

You're looking for the "chained prisoner" true wasteland body replacer. (works with a CBBE body as well as TWB as TWB is just an expanded version of CBBE)  if you go to this page and scroll down in the optional files (it's a ways down) you'll find it: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/36410?tab=files

3 hours ago, MadMonkey23 said:

I keep getting stuck in conversations.  I reply, and then…nothing.  If I save and reload, then it works again.  I tried Resetai and resurrect, is there another command to get the NPCs on track without saving and reloading?

Did you install the voice files? it's in the optional installations/addons folder.  Those long pauses are for audio you aren't hearing and when the voice files aren't loaded it takes extra time.  Even then some of the lines aren't in there so you occasionally get those pauses.  But the main characters are solid. 

On 11/6/2022 at 10:49 AM, JB. said:

Anyway, I am happy to help those who have problems, as long as things are asked with respect and proper manners. Anyone who demands answers like an elephant in a china shop will be ignored by me. 

I won't be able to do much until the end of the year, but I will be able to make fixes and tweaks here and there. 

I just have to tell you that this... THIS is a MASTERPIECE.  The time you took to craft an immersive story while still making it incredibly kinky, dark, sexual etc.  while tying it to real characters with real motivations and good dialog all while integrating seamlessly it into the lore of the world... AND you voiced or synth voiced nearly all the characters AND you setup many scripted sex scenes AND you have a custom sound track?!!  Holy Crap JB!  How did you do all that?!!  You are a LEGEND.   Honestly this is one of the best quest/story mods I've come along in a long time let alone one of the best sex mods.   Other than a few technical hiccups here and there this has been amazing to play.  Best Alternate start EVAR!

Posted (edited)
On 5/7/2024 at 10:38 PM, Jiurachi09 said:

Im getting stuck in the removal of the collar when Dwayne asks me to sit it dosnt let me do it 

Hi, Im having the same issue as this guy. I can’t interact with the chair in the Harvestress or Correctional mission. i was able to skip it using setstage in the correctional, but it doesn’t work for harvestress because using setstage doesn’t initiate the teleport or completes the ‚sit in the chair‘ objective. I also tried to coc myself to the whore house, but but i can’t interact with gristle or anything. i could probably skip far ahead to the end of the quest, but i would like to experience it :( Do you have any idea what i can do? I’m 20 hours in and really enjoyed it btw!

EDIT: I must have been tired when i tried it yesterday. Using "SetStage _CS_Harvestress 110" does the job!

Edited by Gwentag
15 hours ago, olyelloweyes said:

also for @holothewolfie

the quest The Hooker is actually pausing when you come across the traveler for the quest " _CS_DC_Travelers" to run

there is a link in the op to the stages guide.

during trip from Whore House to DC check stages 100-180 and from DC to Whore House stages 200-220 should be the stages to check.

12 hours ago, SkyrimOne said:

B+ - Designing an implementation with a branching Sub-Dom quest system can indeed be challenging. It's essential to balance the quantity of content with the quality and variety to keep players engaged. Some of the quests were very good and very well scripted. Also, to reach the end-content I was asked to run at least 20 quests (MCM Config), yet, there were not 20 unique quests to run. While having a minimum number of quests is a good start, ensuring that each quest feels unique and contributes to the overall narrative can enhance the player's experience. I resorted to shortcuts like 'console cheating' to bypass repetition. Also, I could not use the "fast travel" to go from-to a destination, as the collar would have exploded. The "fast-travel" option is a great time saver, and in my  book, a must-have to save gaming time.

for some parts of the mod the lack of fast travel is a deliberate thing (you are a slave after all and it does help you feel that imho).

as for needing 20 points to get the ending unlocked, well if you play through all the quests you can get 18 or more points from them,

not counting Runaway Slave. 

quests that can get or help you get multiple points include The Hooker (can get 2 here), and Pet Walk will let you do up to 2 additional

quests (work for Trudy and work for Wolfgang) during that quest for a total of 3 points.  which can leave you needing only 2 additional

points of redoing quests to get the ending.

with a little work before or during the mod the 2 fastest quest to replay are Pet Walk (free roaming) and The Hook-Up (old name

The Pet = sell drugs in area) as both mainly have you just  making a certain amount of caps and turning them in.

8 hours ago, MadMonkey23 said:

if you have installed the voice files and still have this happening it might be a vanilla bug that does sometimes occur.

when the vanilla bug occurs what i have found to work is to look away from the conversation (turn where you are looking until

you can look around freely) and then look back at the person you are talking to and you should be able to talk to them again.

hope the information helps someone.

1 hour ago, joyloverz said:

Can someone give setstage command for pest control quest in order to skip walking following part because Gristle is stuck and apparently won't move anywhere.

34534w654367456756485648765976759.jpg

There is a file with all the quest stages in the same place you downloaded the mod from on mega

image.png.5b2dda68380c14f4c1dd717f0d72bf4f.png

But tbh i dont get why it would get stuck there, what other mods are you using? as finding the cause for it getting stuck is probably a better idea that setstaging the quest as you'll most likely then have to setstage the next part and the next and so on until the entire mod has been completed via setstage

1 hour ago, joyloverz said:

Can someone give setstage command for pest control quest in order to skip walking following part because Gristle is stuck and apparently won't move anywhere.

34534w654367456756485648765976759.jpg

There should also be a cheat to teleport him to you if that helps.

So part of me wants to play rebel to get all the brands, punishments etc. But part of me want to play submissive cause I think it fitting my character is broken. So now I'm at a limbo of sub,sub,rebel for quest, brand, sub sub lol