1 minute ago, VaunWolfe said:

The second body is only during this mod but not nuka ride.

Huh. It's a shiny white body? That means one of your overlays is corrupted, either because you edited it or you have a mod that edits my overlays (tattoos). 

4 hours ago, NoodleMyAsian said:

After Commonwealth Slavers has ended, and you talk to Medium Sized after The Harvestress ending, where is the new Whore House located? Is it supposed to be where it was before? Because the map marker is gone and in place of the door is just a fire. Am I supposed to wait a certain amount of time? Does a quest just pop up? Or is it bugged?

This sounds like you were using consoles comands to get the endings out. The Whore House can be destroyed only in one of the endings where you run away, but it is never destroyed with the True Ending. 

hello, i installed everything and when exit from vault 111 and the security boot there is no one, i went mcm and it say that the commonwelt slaver.esp is missing, i checked vortex and its on the plugin so i rentered and same problem!

2 hours ago, JB. said:

This sounds like you were using consoles comands to get the endings out. The Whore House can be destroyed only in one of the endings where you run away, but it is never destroyed with the True Ending. 

Weird I had used console commands earlier, but this was after I had restarted after Reinstalling the mod and enabling the Modder's Resources.

So on this new playthrough there shouldn't have been any used console commands, though maybe I didn't do enough jobs? I did a couple jobs after skipping Commonwealth Slavers 1, and eventually started The Correctional, where the Whore House was destroyed during part of the ending because of Dwayne and his army of Synths

Hello, I'm doing the correctional quest and i'm at the part where dwayne tells me to take a seat in the lab. for some reason i cannot sit in that chair the option simply isn't there. any help?

I really enjoy this mod, but I've got two issues with it. The first one is that the aaf animations aren't playing. The characters strip and then just stand around, failing to play. The second issue is the shock collar. It worked fine initially, but I must have installed a mod that puts some sort of invisible armor on the player character because it shocks me to death, even though there is nothing in my inventory or worn by the player character. (I had to disable the shock collar from within the MCM.) I'm wondering if there is a known mod or mods that would make the collar "see" something as disallowed worn armor? I do use that body armor mod, "Replaceable Armor Plates," but that one isn't the culprit.

Thanks for any help.

1 hour ago, Scorpia3 said:

Hello, I'm doing the correctional quest and i'm at the part where dwayne tells me to take a seat in the lab. for some reason i cannot sit in that chair the option simply isn't there. any help?

A while back I read a user say that Commonwealth Captives did that, but I honestly don't see a reason for that. Maybe you are missing more priority to Slavers in your load order. The "Commonwealth Captives" thing has made me think that I maybe edited the Torture Device chair to make it interactable, in which case you need to give my mod more priority in your LO. 

10 minutes ago, CommunistNinja said:

I really enjoy this mod, but I've got two issues with it. The first one is that the aaf animations aren't playing. The characters strip and then just stand around, failing to play. The second issue is the shock collar. It worked fine initially, but I must have installed a mod that puts some sort of invisible armor on the player character because it shocks me to death, even though there is nothing in my inventory or worn by the player character. (I had to disable the shock collar from within the MCM.) I'm wondering if there is a known mod or mods that would make the collar "see" something as disallowed worn armor? I do use that body armor mod, "Replaceable Armor Plates," but that one isn't the culprit.

Thanks for any help.

I remember that bug with the collar. It was very old, it was due to an old version of Real Handcuffs. So it was solved by updating RH. Another reason for electrocutions is that your rebellious spirit is higher than 10, in that case as a punishment you can't wear clothes (only after "the first 30 days", not before). 

Finally, although unlikely, it could also be because Real Handcuffs has higher priority than my mod. Double check that, it should be the other way around. 

The animations thing. You have to follow the official AAF guide, it's not so much my mod's thing. 

yea it was commonwealth captives. at first it put a random settler captive in the chair which made it non interactable. so i disabled the mod and reloaded a save which made the captive go away but the chair was still broken. so i had to revert to a save before all that was loaded in. weird.

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, helicopter727 said:

hello, i installed everything and when exit from vault 111 and the security boot there is no one, i went mcm and it say that the commonwelt slaver.esp is missing, i checked vortex and its on the plugin so i rentered and same problem!

Check your zip file. It's possible you downloaded the whole package so it didn't install properly, or mod manger didn't properly deploy. 

Edited by 4nln415
On 5/20/2024 at 12:20 PM, MadMonkey23 said:

Based on the Revolution tattoos, I thought this might be cool for your survivor. 

IMG_0576.jpeg

The whole Day of the Dead theme would go well with the Black Widow mod, especially if you’re going to go on the warpath and eliminate all the raiders and Nuka-World.

does anybody know how to recreate that hair color? Do I need some mod or something? Thanks

3 hours ago, pabaga1 said:

Need help. when i try to escape and go into the minuteman house to wait for the workbench, game instantly freezes when i try to clean the rubble. how can i fix this?

How's your computer spec? 

3 hours ago, pabaga1 said:

Need help. when i try to escape and go into the minuteman house to wait for the workbench, game instantly freezes when i try to clean the rubble. how can i fix this?

Get the quest guide from the mega and setstage that rubble as i think its a known issue that cleaning the 3rd rubble in the house can cause a crash (dunno why as the other 2 work fine)

Finished the mod, was almost seamless experience aside from the collar killing you once you draw the weapon in intended fights, inability to talk to animals until the very end and CTD when damaging some minuteman in the end (this one probably has something to do with "we are the minuteman" and some combat mods, though i've never seen this before installing this mod on the same setup).

But i am currently left with a question and an issue:
- Is there a way to get back your hair besides crafting a mirror?
- I am also experiencing a trivial issue with the club workers, at first they got stuck following gristle everywhere during the ending quest, it seems that their behavior did not get reset after finishing the DC quest before initiating the ending. But now since i am in the end they are all standing in the place where he used to be after you got teleported into a whore house, all handcuffed with no interactions, typing "recycleactor" causes me to CTD.

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, angrykiwi said:

But i am currently left with a question and an issue:
- Is there a way to get back your hair besides crafting a mirror?
- I am also experiencing a trivial issue with the club workers, at first they got stuck following gristle everywhere during the ending quest, it seems that their behavior did not get reset after finishing the DC quest before initiating the ending. But now since i am in the end they are all standing in the place where he used to be after you got teleported into a whore house, all handcuffed with no interactions, typing "recycleactor" causes me to CTD.

-For the hair you just have to use Looksmenu typing SLM 14. My mod doesn't really track whether you have hair or not, you can have it without problems. It's just for role playing. 

-You are not the first with this bug. But I could never reproduce it. Maybe if you type "Resurrect" in them? Oh, and disable Real Hancuffs for a moment, using the MCM for a moment too. 

Edited by JB.
13 hours ago, pabaga1 said:

You need to share the buffout log so I can see what might have caused it. 

8 hours ago, JB. said:

-You are not the first with this bug. But I could never reproduce it. Maybe if you type "Resurrect" in them? Oh, and disable Real Hancuffs for a moment, using the MCM for a moment too. 

Thanks, that did it.
I also have an idea for how you can return the hair to the player: after the end when you meet the doctor she would offer you a shampoo as a reconciliation, or after doing # amount of tasks as a byproduct of her research.

Posted (edited)

Hi

I decided to install this mod and test it in practice, because in theory it looks very interesting.
Just out of curiosity, because I really like the Sex Attributes and Sexual Harrasment mod, in the incompatibility section it is written that for Sexual Harrasment (Suspending all approaches in the MCM works just fine), but I wonder what the purpose of having a Sexual Harrasment mod is if we turn off ale approaches? 
In the General section for Sexual Harrasment, I turned off Approaches. So I don't know if I still have to turn off Approaches for Flirt, But slap, Fan, Shock Colar ect ect in each of these areas? 
Plus, from what I see, Raiders already have Approaches disabled by default in the Eligible NPCs section.

Plus I just install Hardship mod... I wonder if that can do some incompatibility?

Edited by LenaLachrymosa
5 minutes ago, LenaLachrymosa said:

Hi

I decided to install this mod and test it in practice, because in theory it looks very interesting.
Just out of curiosity, because I really like the Sex Attributes and Sexual Harrasment mod, in the incompatibility section it is written that for Sexual Harrasment (Suspending all approaches in the MCM works just fine), but I wonder what the purpose of having a Sexual Harrasment mod is if we turn off ale approaches? 
In the General section for Sexual Harrasment, I turned off Approaches. So I don't know if I still have to turn off Approaches for Flirt, But slap, Fan, Shock Colar ect ect in each of these areas? 
Plus, from what I see, Raiders already have Approaches disabled by default in the Eligible NPCs section.

Turning off approaches is enough. The hot key you set for that option is handy.

The reason you want approaches off is, they will interfere and possibly and or break the CS quests. But there are also a lot of other times you need to turn them off so they don't interfere with quests or dialogue.

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

Turning off approaches is enough. The hot key you set for that option is handy.

The reason you want approaches off is, they will interfere and possibly and or break the CS quests. But there are also a lot of other times you need to turn them off so they don't interfere with quests or dialogue.

Thank you, that will help a lot.

If you dont mind.... I always was used Crime & Punishment for many thiong like karma system that I like it or more important system like surender at the battle. Since Crime & Punishment is incompatible, which mod I could use that help me avoid the death ? I dont like mak load my save game when Im defeated. 

I found surender setting in AAF Violate, but I think I need to find some more advanced mod with defeat and surender system

Edited by LenaLachrymosa
24 minutes ago, LenaLachrymosa said:

which mod I could use that help me avoid the death ? I dont like mak load my save game when Im defeated. 

I found surender setting in AAF Violate, but I think I need to find some more advanced mod with defeat and surender system

Violate has a feature you can set in its MCM to try to avoid letting the player die in combat. They can occasionally still get unluckily one-shot killed but for the most part it works without any problematic side effects like some of the death deferral mechanisms other mods rely on.

6 minutes ago, LenaLachrymosa said:

Thank you 

Well, I just copied and pasted advice from users, as I personally don't play that mod and wouldn't know how to advise you correctly. I wouldn't play with Harrasment because this mod is very corseted. Imagine this scenario where my mod and Harrastmen collide.  

Raider: I just inserted a nuke on you. Now go to the farm and get the money, or I'll blow you and everyone up!
Nora: O-okay, Master! I'm going now!
Raider: Heeyyyyyy guurll. 
Nora: Huh?
Raider: Oops, I put several DD devices on you. hehehe, how about sucking my dick?
Nora: Huh? I have to go to the farm or the bomb will go off....
Raider: Oops, I put a muzzle on you gurrrrrl. 
Nora: Hmmm? Hnnng!
Boom.