On 5/6/2024 at 9:17 PM, JB. said:

Not bodyslot. You have a mod overwriting LordEscobar Piercings. It's like if in your setup, the piercing has a keyword indicating that it's armor, clothing, etc. It should not have one. The original version is fine. By having those keywords my mod confuses the piercing with clothing/armor and electrocutes you for it.

I'm getting the same issue. Anyone know how to check and update keywords for armor? I'm hoping to just go in and update it manually.

Posted (edited)
42 minutes ago, sexxy117 said:

I'm getting the same issue. Anyone know how to check and update keywords for armor? I'm hoping to just go in and update it manually.

If i understand this issue correctly the problem is something (another mod) is adding the keywords to the piercings since as default they only have...

image.png.41323b066ad3c5a11426b5b982feda6a.png

So you would need to load F04 edit with everything selected, find the overriding mod and then remove the adding of keyword to armor lemp_Piercings "Piercings" [ARMO:73000801] that's making CS think its armor (which your not allowed to wear as a slave)

Or i suppose uninstall that mod

If you really didnt want to do that i suppose you could try adding keyword _CS_AllowedPiece_Keyword "(CS)" [KYWD:7800657D] to the item as thats what CS adds to stuff like the ASA clothes/armor to say they are allowed to be worn but i'm not guarenteeing that would work

Edited by pinky6225
7 hours ago, pinky6225 said:

If i understand this issue correctly the problem is something (another mod) is adding the keywords to the piercings since as default they only have...

image.png.41323b066ad3c5a11426b5b982feda6a.png

So you would need to load F04 edit with everything selected, find the overriding mod and then remove the adding of keyword to armor lemp_Piercings "Piercings" [ARMO:73000801] that's making CS think its armor (which your not allowed to wear as a slave)

Or i suppose uninstall that mod

If you really didnt want to do that i suppose you could try adding keyword _CS_AllowedPiece_Keyword "(CS)" [KYWD:7800657D] to the item as thats what CS adds to stuff like the ASA clothes/armor to say they are allowed to be worn but i'm not guarenteeing that would work

Two things, I use the Fusion Girl version, not sure if that makes a difference. So I checked and removed everything that would affect it but still had issues. Finally I did what you said at the end by copying over the CS Allowed keyword from this Com Slavers to the LE Piercing and reassigned it.

Last solution absolutely worked! Only thing is I changed the KYWD which is above the attach parent slots. But yeah, really appreciate all the help!

In The Hooker after getting frisked by Dwayne my PC is placed back into the cage and Dwayne just stands there and nothing more is happening. Running on CS 2.0.8. Upgrading to the newest version makes it worse with no dialogues happening at all anymore.

What are my options? Also if I should start a new game any way to console command to my current status?

Any idea which mod causing this issue and assuming my character as aggressor? Happens randomly almost with every characters. It causing lot of issues with the mod and forbids me to proceed further.

23432525643636754375474585474.jpg

Posted (edited)
On 4/12/2024 at 3:06 PM, JB. said:

I don't understand very well. 

Did you get stuck in any part of that quest? 
Or have you not started it? 

I stuck in "The Correctional" several times:

• _CS_Correctional 300 : I can't sit in the chair (not a furniture?) and even if, it is occupied by a slave (forget to exclude from random idles?) - I patched her away via console
  • SetStage _CS_Correctional 480 : the mechanical bomb freed me from the pillory and lead me to the chair (btw. the main door was locked, I had to unlock it per console) again, here I can't even cheat because I don't know which quest is running.

Anyway - this mod is awesome, a masterpiece

BTW: Who dubbed the female player? This voice is great, is Nuka Ride also dubbed by her?

Edited by zaira
On 5/7/2024 at 10:38 PM, Jiurachi09 said:

Im getting stuck in the removal of the collar when Dwayne asks me to sit it dosnt let me do it 

I can confirm - it's not a usable chair

4 minutes ago, zaira said:

a bug in The Harvester: Dwayne asked for wine, quest log shows fetch a beer, fridge is empty

Man, good to see you playing the mod. I remember reading that Fallout was not your style.  The wine/beer is held by Murphy, in fact the quest puts a marker on him. 

The chair is usable, at least in my game. Actually, this is the first time I've read such a report. What I'm not sure about is if the chair in Corvega is usable, because you never have the opportunity to sit in it, but my mod directly puts you there. 

The voice was obtained by cloning the original Fallout voices and using Elevenlabs. 

As for what you say about the mechanical bot, he goes to the cave (there is a quest marker above him) to go straight into the lab. You no longer go through the main entrance, but straight through the back. 

9 hours ago, FeebleFly said:

In The Hooker after getting frisked by Dwayne my PC is placed back into the cage and Dwayne just stands there and nothing more is happening. Running on CS 2.0.8. Upgrading to the newest version makes it worse with no dialogues happening at all anymore.

What are my options? Also if I should start a new game any way to console command to my current status?

Save and reload. But t's not going to be fixed just by saving there and reloading, you have to make the mod re-kick its scripts by loading a moment prior to that. In your case, prior to the frisked scene. 

Posted (edited)
On 5/10/2024 at 9:44 AM, Kzuuual said:

Hi JB.

Just wanted to ask if there are any planned content for CS.

Just asking :) I know well that artists need to take their time.

In the future, yeah, maybe next year.  I take it more relaxed because the mod is finished, everything that comes later is complementary. A couple more missions as a slave, some more post-true ending mission. The point is to have fun doing it. 

On 5/9/2024 at 6:00 PM, SkyrimOne said:

Ah, the sweet victory of completing a mod that's both entertaining and a remarkable experience! It's like finding a hidden gem in a sea of endless gaming options.  

A+ - A storyline that could rival some of the greatest plot twists in history. It's as if Shakespeare himself decided to dabble in game design, right? And the way everything comes together in the end – it's like the final piece of a cosmic puzzle clicking into place, revealing the secrets of the universe... or at least the secrets of an exceptionally good mod. Bravo!  

B+ - Designing an implementation with a branching Sub-Dom quest system can indeed be challenging. It's essential to balance the quantity of content with the quality and variety to keep players engaged. Some of the quests were very good and very well scripted. Also, to reach the end-content I was asked to run at least 20 quests (MCM Config), yet, there were not 20 unique quests to run. While having a minimum number of quests is a good start, ensuring that each quest feels unique and contributes to the overall narrative can enhance the player's experience. I resorted to shortcuts like 'console cheating' to bypass repetition. Also, I could not use the "fast travel" to go from-to a destination, as the collar would have exploded. The "fast-travel" option is a great time saver, and in my  book, a must-have to save gaming time.

C - Stability - I have configured my Fallout 4 with all requirements and more, and I checked and secured compatibility as for instructions given. Overall, my run was quite stable, with few occasional CTD (very common on a modded Fallout 4). I had  few instanced of a quest ended in a "frozen state" as for the next event not triggering. For instance, I was asked to sit on a coach for the "camera" to start filming but nothing was triggering. I ended using the "setstage" console command to "unlock" the state and continue with the quest progression. Personally, I have no issues interacting with the console and get things resolved, but I know some players may end with a disappointment if the quest stops.

N/A - Sex and More Sex - I know there is an expectation where more is better than less. It is all subjective. I would suggest adding in the MCM a configuration for the number of sex runs triggered. I feel a run of 9 consecutive clients (or 5) is just a bit over the board. And the morning training? That too. If it could be configured, it would better fit the player personal taste.

Overall, I would recommend this gem and for the author kudos for the work and the idea!

Thank you for your comment. I'm a storyteller, I'm not a scripter nor do I have the faintest idea how to balance a game, so I guess the rating is super fine by me. But let me defer to you on the "Stability" thing, the mod plays fine, I won it from start to finish without using commands twice, but I can't do anything about the waves and waves of randoms mods that others install. Just notice, there's one reporting to me that "my character can't get out of bed" when Fallout doesn't even do that, he installed a mod to have "get up/lay down" animations in bed and now he blames it on me. 😁

I did what I could by customizing the experience as best as possible. In the end my advice is to do the mod you like. If you as a user want something more specific (less sex) you will have to learn how to mod this file yourself. As I said several times, this is not a product for the market, for the common user, it is a mod for a community, a community that a priori has a deeper knowledge than a common user who wants it all chewed up.

Well, thanks again. I appreciate it.:heart:

Edited by JB.
6 hours ago, joyloverz said:

Any idea which mod causing this issue and assuming my character as aggressor? Happens randomly almost with every characters. It causing lot of issues with the mod and forbids me to proceed further.

23432525643636754375474585474.jpg

And on top of that she says it to Snoopy...! I have no idea what mod it is but it made me chuckle.  

I must tell you that I love the way your game looks, it fits very well with the Commonwealth Slavers theme. 

On 5/10/2024 at 2:02 PM, dawidyiy said:

I open the game by either f4se or normally but everytime the cutscene of SPECIAL ends it crashes any help? installed all those mods required hard and soft with vortex btw

Help please?

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, dawidyiy said:

Help please?

Post a full list of mods you have installed (preferable in a spoiler) but as your issue sounds like it occurs before CS has even started not really sure how it can be the cause of your problem tbh (you might be better off posting in the fallout 4 technical support section as only peeps using CS are going to come here btw)

A buffout crash log would also help

Edited by pinky6225
2 hours ago, JB. said:

The chair is usable, at least in my game. Actually, this is the first time I've read such a report. What I'm not sure about is if the chair in Corvega is usable, because you never have the opportunity to sit in it, but my mod directly puts you there. 

It interferes with Commonwealth Captives. Must be deactivated to get beyond this point

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, JB. said:

Man, good to see you playing the mod. I remember reading that Fallout was not your style. 

Yes, I like eye candy and Skyrim SE looks way better. My favorite environment would be Cyberpunk, but its modding capabilities are not worth to mention, so I hope for Starfield.

Nevertheless, I must admit that you have made a masterpiece with a depth and intense story and an insane voice support. I found a lot of inspirations for my Maria Eden and I admire how you managed to tame this beast of a scripting engine - I would like to peek deeper into your code base for this if you don't mind.

Now I'm through the storyline and feel a little nostalgic and want to go back to the strict SM relationship -I might convince medium-sized to become a slaver - more caps, more fun?

Edited by zaira

Is there a previs .esp for corvega?  Even with this mod and it's patches absolutely last in my load order I'm still getting a ton of invisible areas in the exterior of the mod no matter what I try.  

Also I ran into an issue on the VIP quest where after I get the implants/injections when I enter the whore house Lindstrom is standing still in my room holding a whip.  Whenever you talk to him I just get a prompt that says "This person is busy right now"   The only thing I can do besides huff jet with the doorman is to do the VIP quest which I was able to progress through fairly normally but for some reason I wasn't able to crawl.    After completing the VIP quest and being directed to go talk to Lindstrom, this time he is down between the door and the bar holding a whip.   But again the same behavior was present.  I couldn't turn in the quest. All I got on interaction was the "this person is busy right now" prompt 

Is this a known issue/conflict that happens and is there a solution/conflict I can resolve to get past this?

24 minutes ago, Furflz said:

Also I ran into an issue on the VIP quest where after I get the implants/injections when I enter the whore house Lindstrom is standing still in my room holding a whip.  Whenever you talk to him I just get a prompt that says "This person is busy right now"   The only thing I can do besides huff jet with the doorman is to do the VIP quest which I was able to progress through fairly normally but for some reason I wasn't able to crawl.    After completing the VIP quest and being directed to go talk to Lindstrom, this time he is down between the door and the bar holding a whip.   But again the same behavior was present.  I couldn't turn in the quest. All I got on interaction was the "this person is busy right now" prompt 

Is this a known issue/conflict that happens and is there a solution/conflict I can resolve to get past this?

From what I read on the web, the only solution is to attack Lindstrom and then when he calms down he will be available. 

Of course Slavers is programmed to kill you if you attack him. 

So my suggestion is: 

• First Put yourself in god mode 

TGM

• Then attack Lindstrom

• Teleport to another location

COC DrumlinDiner

Wait 24 hours

• Teleport back to Whore House

COC 00Brothel

And Lindstrom, as I read it, should be normal again. 

10 hours ago, dawidyiy said:

Help please?

If you recently kicked off FO4, then you got the update.   If so, you may have to go to the general troubleshooting forum and find out how to roll back your version of FO4.   In any event, crashing when you get to the Special cutscene at the opening means you have problems with your mods, likely unrelated to CS.

4 hours ago, Furflz said:

Is there a previs .esp for corvega?  Even with this mod and it's patches absolutely last in my load order I'm still getting a ton of invisible areas in the exterior of the mod no matter what I try.  

Try to run FO4edit and see what's causing conflict in that area

Does your outfit management depend on direct armor references or on keywords - eg. which clothes are allowed and which not? If on keywords, is there a place to look?

Do you have plans for a quest plugin so modders can add new slavery tasks to the daily business?

7 hours ago, zaira said:

Does your outfit management depend on direct armor references or on keywords - eg. which clothes are allowed and which not? If on keywords, is there a place to look?

as far as i know it is controlled by keywords.  you can load CS in XEdit to add the keyword to outfits and CS will know that they are allowed.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/200231-commonwealth-slavers/?do=findComment&comment=4371275 by pinky6225.

i have done this before and CS did recognize that they were allowed.

5 hours ago, zaira said:

Do you have plans for a quest plugin so modders can add new slavery tasks to the daily business?

Keywords. 

In the quest _CS_Main, tab Alias, there is an alias that belongs to the player. There is an "OnEquipped" script there.

If an item has a certain keyword, it will unequip you.I also created a special keyword (_CS_Allowed) that circumvents that. If my script finds an armor/clothe with this keyword, it will let you equip it no matter if it has other previously forbidden keywords. 

I barely know what I'm doing scripting and many scripts have the hand of other authors who have helped me. I couldn't make a template/quest plugin if my life depended on it.