10 hours ago, Furflz said:

Okay so I'm not sure if this is a bug or not but it seems like it might be.  My character keeps going into a mode where all she can do is hold her stomach and walk around.  Can't jump or crawl.   I feel like it might be a bug because there are scenes where I'm supposed to be crawling following my master but instead i'm standing and holding my belly.   

Is this a known issue with a fix?

There is an option in the MCM to manually start/stop crawling.   I have not used it, but I've seen it in there.

Posted (edited)

I just gotta say regardless of what bugs or hoops we gotta jump through to get it working this mod is a GOD DAMN MASTERPIECE!   You've really done a great job on this.  It's so good already with so much potential to grow.   Really good job on the dialogue as well.  Great writing and very realistic for the most part.   And the parts that break away are hilariously done.  I loved the "medium bomb" quest dialogues I was cracking up lol

Edited by Furflz
1 hour ago, Pkatt said:

There is an option in the MCM to manually start/stop crawling.   I have not used it, but I've seen it in there.

no it wasn't that. I figured it out it was that I was "injured"  not sure if it was this mod or not but regardless of what your health is you have to hit yourself with a Stimpack and once you do that you stop with the bellyaching animation. 

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Darkwolf101 said:

Does this have male PC support? 

I'm going out on a 'limb' here and by what I can see I'm thinking no but thought no harm in asking.

It's 100% geared for a female Player Character.  I can't see it remotely working for a male protagonist.  It could probably work for a futa character tho. 

It would be kinda cool to have a Futa "surgerical procedure" be one of the things they could do to you tho.... Maybe if your character went all cage fighter when you get the option to pick what you want to do from Lindstrom Jared could be like "the boys are sick of seeing you bang the losers with laytex... they want something a little more real.  Report to the Doctor below we got something special in mind for you to address this Vault Meat!"

Edited by Furflz
6 hours ago, zaira said:

I think Commonwealth Slavers is a mod which should be played as its own. This is how I treat it and I have only enabled mods for outfit and eye candy + all recommendations.

This way this mod is quite stable for me.
It does not make sense to run additional quests mods in addition, since CS controls the player very tightly, and its Story is self-contained. It is obvious that every quest mod will collide at some point. The same applies to mods that alter locations used in CS sceneries.

I know this by heart because my own slavery mod is very similar in this regard.

You can easily create profiles in Vortex and switch between your adventures with a single mouse click - and if you also let Vortex manage your save files within your profiles, you basically have different Fallout 4 installations - one for slavery adventures, one for Nuka Ride adventures, ...

I got quite a few mods (539 atm) and on so far it's working well for the most part.  One of the biggest culprits causing problems for me was the Diamond City expansion mods and their previs/patches.  Once I removed that all my render issues went away.   Had to remove anything settler related too like "better settlers" and "recruitable settlers" "commonwealth captives" etc.   Like you said for that kind of stuff you could wait and install those AFTER you've completed this mod.    But sadly the DC expansion series is dead to me now because this mod takes priority lol. 

OOH one other thing I noticed is that ELFX needs a patch for the lighting of the "whore cage"   ELFX makes it really dark and moody which is great but unfortunately because there is no direct light source above the whore cage in corvega originally it's pitch black in there.  I ended up switching to the ultra lighting mod which solved the problem but it's a lot brighter overall and less moody in general overall. 

53 minutes ago, Furflz said:

Had to remove anything settler related too like "better settlers" and "recruitable settlers" "commonwealth captives"

I've had no issues with Better Settlers, or Commonwealth Captives. I do turn down CS a bit so it doesn't get to crowded in some places. But BS has never been an issue with anything.

As soon as I get to wonder around, I usually import Starlight and use it as a "supply & stash" settlement. Settlers wont trade with you during the CS run, but they produce food & water and don't shoot ya, so it's all good.

Posted (edited)
47 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

I've had no issues with Better Settlers, or Commonwealth Captives. I do turn down CS a bit so it doesn't get to crowded in some places. But BS has never been an issue with anything.

As soon as I get to wonder around, I usually import Starlight and use it as a "supply & stash" settlement. Settlers wont trade with you during the CS run, but they produce food & water and don't shoot ya, so it's all good.

Better settlers was replacing male characters with female characters.  In most cases I didn't really notice anything But then it replaced all of the Minutemen minus the general with girls and they were all talking with guy voices so it was a bit jarring.  When I removed BS it returned them to their proper male meshes. 

It happened in 2 scenes 1 where you go out on a walk with Jared to kill the Minutemen patrol.  They have dialogue that says something like "all men again?! damn I wish they'd recruit more women we need to refresh our stock"  But literally all the Minutemen were girls so it didn't make sense. 

2nd time it happened was in the "runaway" quest, as stated above all the minutemen were women with the exception of the general.   

I removed better settlers half way through the scene because I had a sneaking suspicion it was that mod and sure enough they all reverted back to their proper male counterparts. 

Edited by Furflz
1 hour ago, Furflz said:

Better settlers was replacing male characters with female characters.

My bad! I use Lots more settlers & enemies and get them cornfused pretty easily. I use BS then a month later swapped to LMSE.

It's been years, but I think I stopped using BS for the same reason.

I had to cheese my way back on track by making a new save and picking up off the correctional quest. All that to say, I was wondering where I could get the earrings in the game if I don't have them given to me. Even better, does anyone know where I could get the item ID so I could just command it in my inventory?

1 hour ago, olyelloweyes said:

I had to cheese my way back on track by making a new save and picking up off the correctional quest. All that to say, I was wondering where I could get the earrings in the game if I don't have them given to me. Even better, does anyone know where I could get the item ID so I could just command it in my inventory?

I think I got my earings and other piercings when I fought in the whore cage... could be wrong tho. 

On 5/14/2024 at 2:40 PM, Senick said:

I know raider pet can potentially cause issues, but didn't think it would prevent the mod from starting completely

I've had Sim Settlements scripts all break because a vanilla spawn shot a quest NPC during a scene in Concord, so probably not deliberate but a side-effect of their function because of how fragile the game can be at times. Turning all sandboxing style mods (or rather, everything that might randomly hijack NPCs, including ComCaptives) off in MCM until Slavers is complete reduces conflicts substantially. Still not sure what's causing my buttslap bump-pass events not to fire, the creatures not being able to talk, or why Provocative Perks refuses to do anything at all, but I *did* manage to get through CS>Milking Human Kindness>Nuka Ride (up to propaganda film) this way.

16 hours ago, Kanutten said:

Usually there is a short window of time from when the npc enters the door until FO4 locks it, so if u are fast enough u can get through before FO4 locks it.

I actually find it the other way, if I go first I have a better chance of surviving since they don't have issues with the activator, but it's almost as hit and miss as them going first.

During the first cosmetic surgery event, I'm unable to select any of the responses in the first prompt (the one with "Freakshow?") the game isn't frozen or anything, but neither mouse nor keyboard lets me select any response, even the one seemingly selected.

On 5/13/2024 at 11:20 AM, usermail said:

I have a problem in corvega, some objects like machinery and conveyor belts appear, where is the vet doctor, also in the cage, thank you very much for this mod, great job.

That's a tell tale sign of a load order issue.  You need to place this mod lower in your list as something is overwriting it's changes.  Ideally you want this loading as close to last as possible with maybe only previs patches loading afterwards. 

Posted (edited)

I'm sorry if this has been asked already but I did search and couldn't find answer..is this mod compatible with version 1.10.163? I used the downgrader mod to revert from updated version. thanks

Edited by Balboa2151
Posted (edited)

Great work on this mod (and Nuka Ride), they really provide a fun and unique experience in FO4.

I am having an issue where the game crashes during the transition between stages _CS_Ransom_222 and _Cs_Ransom_230 of the quest pest control - the part of the quest where it tells you to go back inside and report to Gristle the first time. Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this to crash? I can provide crash logs if that will help.

Edit: Also I had to manually fix the ASA clothing references. Did anyone else have an issue with that?

Edited by Laethas456

I think the gag and earrings share the same Body template of 49. Is there any fix to keep both on? I'm tempted to change earring to like 54 or something, but not sure how that may affect.

hey, i’m crashing every time i leave “raider base” during pest control after luring soldiers back. i’m told to go back to the whore house, but the second i leave i ctd. actually, i did manage to load the exterior once but it crashed when it tried to load the white house interior and when i try to load the autosave from just before that it also crashes. i’m not getting a crash log either, though 2x i got a lil pop up that’s said “Warnings/CreateTexture2DWarning.cpp(162): A call to ID3D11Device:CreateTexture2D failed with error code 0x8007000E. This will crash the game. This error originates from: Textures/Landscape\Ground\RubbleRock01_D.DDS*”   the only mod i could find that has this texture is vivid fallout but i literally never had that mod active on this save file. i’ve tried disabling as many mods as i can though, and i have the esp at the bottom of the load order (i tried moving prp above and below it, no dice) what should i do?

6 hours ago, Balboa2151 said:

I'm sorry if this has been asked already but I did search and couldn't find answer..is this mod compatible with version 1.10.163? I used the downgrader mod to revert from updated version. thanks

it will work on 1.10.163 (old version) and will not work on 1.10.984 (update).

it requires AAF which is not yet updated to the new version (1.10.984).

if you downgraded (successfully) and have all the requirements (hard at least) it should work.

i would suggest when you install it to make sure to install the source code.  for some this is necessary and for others it is not and i have no idea why.

5 hours ago, Balboa2151 said:

Yeah this mod is Pre-next gen only. 

On 5/14/2024 at 9:33 PM, Darkwolf101 said:

Does this have male PC support? 

I'm going out on a 'limb' here and by what I can see I'm thinking no but thought no harm in asking.

I mean you could try and I think the dialogue would be pretty funny