50 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Yes, Mega gives you two download options. You can download each of the mods on the page, or you can download a ZIP bundle of all of them (which probably wastes bandwidth downloading some you don't need too). Obviously dropping a ZIP of a bunch of mods into your mod manager isn't going to do what you want. It's too bad Mega doesn't make it possible for the publisher to disable the "download everything at once" option, because something like half of the people who initially can't make the mod work picked the wrong download option.

So you're saying a lot of people choose the option to download what are essentially a bunch of zip files zipped up into a bigger zip file, and then they try to install that whole thing like that?

1 hour ago, Beta The Slave said:

Yeah, it downloaded automatically for me. And head empty as I am, I didn't check anything.

Look on the bright side. Now you have ALL the files safely on your computer. So when SHTF you can sit there on your bicycle generator and play Nuka Ride. 😜

56 minutes ago, branmakmuffin said:

So you're saying a lot of people choose the option to download what are essentially a bunch of zip files zipped up into a bigger zip file, and then they try to install that whole thing like that?

Yeah it happens.. a lot.

2 minutes ago, blackbunny5676 said:

hi guys, thx for the previous help here!
I am using fusion girl and the piercings dont show up.
Anyone got in a similar issue?

Ok have you build them for your body ? It could also be clashing with something using the same slot. I get it a few times aswell. Are you using commonwealth moizturizer ? If so check the slot it uses and change it to something else. That might be clashing. Check your inventory see if you got it on if its on take it off and put it back on and see what happens. It could also be that you are a rebel character that means no clothes for you and that sometimes prevent the body piercings from being used. But most likely something is using the same slot. Try those few things if you still struggle post your load order so we can check if there is something else that might clash.

1 hour ago, sataloos said:

hello, i use vortex and continue to ctd with the mod installed 

i set the plugin to dynamic patches but continue to crash 

any help would be amazing, i really want to experiance this mod 

Can you post us a buffout log then we can see what is crashing your game and help you out.

10 minutes ago, osculim said:

Ok have you build them for your body ? It could also be clashing with something using the same slot. I get it a few times aswell. Are you using commonwealth moizturizer ? If so check the slot it uses and change it to something else. That might be clashing. Check your inventory see if you got it on if its on take it off and put it back on and see what happens. It could also be that you are a rebel character that means no clothes for you and that sometimes prevent the body piercings from being used. But most likely something is using the same slot. Try those few things if you still struggle post your load order so we can check if there is something else that might clash.

Fist of all, thank you for the help!!!

Some answers:
Ok have you build them for your body ?
- I have no idea what is that complte noob sorry :(
It could also be clashing with something using the same slot - seems weird, look that is the only clothing item that i got, but im using "Q" to place into a slot, some maybe that is not the right way.
Are you using commonwealth moizturizer ? If so check the slot it uses and change it to something else. That might be clashing. - Noop, never tried this mod.
Check your inventory see if you got it on if its on take it off and put it back on and see what happens - tried that, same look on the body, sad
It could also be that you are a rebel character that means no clothes for you and that sometimes prevent the body piercings from being used. But most likely something is using the same slot. - Maybe is the rebel case, but im using "Q" to place into a slot, some maybe that is not the right way.

Try those few things if you still struggle post your load order so we can check if there is something else that might clash.
 Here goes the load order if it helps!
Tank you guys for the help :)

cap 4.png

cap 3.png

cap 2.png

cap 1.png

1 minute ago, blackbunny5676 said:

Fist of all, thank you for the help!!!

Some answers:
Ok have you build them for your body ?
- I have no idea what is that complte noob sorry :(
It could also be clashing with something using the same slot - seems weird, look that is the only clothing item that i got, but im using "Q" to place into a slot, some maybe that is not the right way.
Are you using commonwealth moizturizer ? If so check the slot it uses and change it to something else. That might be clashing. - Noop, never tried this mod.
Check your inventory see if you got it on if its on take it off and put it back on and see what happens - tried that, same look on the body, sad
It could also be that you are a rebel character that means no clothes for you and that sometimes prevent the body piercings from being used. But most likely something is using the same slot. - Maybe is the rebel case, but im using "Q" to place into a slot, some maybe that is not the right way.

Try those few things if you still struggle post your load order so we can check if there is something else that might clash.
 Here goes the load order if it helps!
Tank you guys for the help :)

Also tried every version of the fusion girl piercing mod :/

12 minutes ago, blackbunny5676 said:

Also tried every version of the fusion girl piercing mod :/

Ok seems your problem is bodyslide then. You say you haven't build the piercings so that might be your issue. If you have them on and they show in your inventory but not on the character that might be it. You most likely will run into invisible clothes at some point aswell if you don't build anything for your body. Now from what I can see in that list and I am no expert when it comes to vortex I don't see bodyslide and outfit studio installed at all. I use MO2 so it might just look different. Just confirm you have that installed.

19 minutes ago, osculim said:

Ok seems your problem is bodyslide then. You say you haven't build the piercings so that might be your issue. If you have them on and they show in your inventory but not on the character that might be it. You most likely will run into invisible clothes at some point aswell if you don't build anything for your body. Now from what I can see in that list and I am no expert when it comes to vortex I don't see bodyslide and outfit studio installed at all. I use MO2 so it might just look different. Just confirm you have that installed.

Yeah, got bodyslide and outfit studio installed!!!
And just added the bodyslider on nexus!!
So for the piercings to work i would have to fix them in BodySliders?

10 minutes ago, blackbunny5676 said:

Yeah, got bodyslide and outfit studio installed!!!
And just added the bodyslider on nexus!!
So for the piercings to work i would have to fix them in BodySliders?

Sometimes folks don't put pre build meshes meaning that things will be invisible unless you build them in bodyslide. Build them and have a look. Hopefully that was the issue.

Edited by osculim
28 minutes ago, Melfinia said:

Having problems in start of quest
Subtitle seems to work when its voiced but there's no text at all when a non-voiced npc starts talking to me.
F4z Ro D-oh - Silent Voice is installed.

In your game settings, did you turn on both kinds of subtitles/captions?

On 4/14/2024 at 12:15 AM, JB. said:

Corvega. In fact the quest targets him with a marker.  

Yes, I get that. :D

I can even get very close to the marker but he isn't there, which makes me think I'm on the wrong floor or something. I ran around for the entire 5 in-game hours set aside for that part of the mission.

Is there a specific location where he tends to be that I can look for? :)

Like I said, even using the console doesn't work, which feels very weird to me.

7 minutes ago, krafs said:

Yes, I get that. :D

I can even get very close to the marker but he isn't there, which makes me think I'm on the wrong floor or something. I ran around for the entire 5 in-game hours set aside for that part of the mission.

Is there a specific location where he tends to be that I can look for? :)

Like I said, even using the console doesn't work, which feels very weird to me.

He's on the top floor

Assuming you enter Corvega from the first entrance (mini gun turret nearby) follow the only path until you go down a set of stairs, turn left so you can see some lockers and a nuka vending machine and go up the stairs on the right

Exit onto the top floor where you will see a deactivated protectron and go left up the stairs onto the gantry and push the button to extend the walk way, he is in the little officy bit

(To be fair as i hadn't played fallout 4 for like 2 years before deciding to re-install and give this mod a try i also struggled to find Jared in the multi level corvega the first time)

Edited by pinky6225
45 minutes ago, pinky6225 said:

He's on the top floor

Assuming you enter Corvega from the first entrance (mini gun turret nearby) follow the only path until you go down a set of stairs, turn left so you can see some lockers and a nuka vending machine and go up the stairs on the right

Exit onto the top floor where you will see a deactivated protectron and go left up the stairs onto the gantry and push the button to extend the walk way, he is in the little officy bit

(To be fair as i hadn't played fallout 4 for like 2 years before deciding to re-install and give this mod a try i also struggled to find Jared in the multi level corvega the first time)

Thank you! :)

That doesn't sound like a location I checked so that's probably it. I'll try your directions and report back.

16 hours ago, branmakmuffin said:

I really have no response to that. Other than saying "I really have no response to that." That's a rather significant deficit in using computers.

To be fair to me, the thing went and did it automatically when I middle mouse clicked the link. So all I really saw was that a zip file with the mod name was installed. Which is how every other mod works when I hit download. So I didn't really think to check. It wasn't until I tried to redownload it that I even noticed there were other optionals there. Though it still took me time to make the necessary connection that those optionals were also in the zip rather than the zip being the mod.

3 minutes ago, Beta The Slave said:

To be fair to me, the thing went and did it automatically when I middle mouse clicked the link. So all I really saw was that a zip file with the mod name was installed. Which is how every other mod works when I hit download. So I didn't really think to check. It wasn't until I tried to redownload it that I even noticed there were other optionals there. Though it still took me time to make the necessary connection that those optionals were also in the zip rather than the zip being the mod.

I wasn't trying to single anyone out. And I certainly do not judge someone's quality based on the thoroughness of their computer skills.

So, I looked through this thread for a while trying to see if anyone else had the same problem as I do, but no luck.

Anyway, it seems like the majority of the quest triggers simply don't function for me. At some points, including but not limited to the second time you act as a decoy during your walk, I need to use the console commands to move things forward, which I have to assume is not meant to be the way to do it. It definitely dislikes the parts where the PC is kneeling, and you're just.. stuck there. Not even the chat option in the mod menu fixes it.

I'm really not sure what other mods might be causing this issue, or if it's something easy to fix, or... anyway, any help would be super appreciated.

Edited by Slyravaniste
45 minutes ago, Beta The Slave said:

A very good practice to get into, always manually download then open every mod.. all of them. NEVER blindly auto download or install via mod manager. You'd be surprised the crap or niffty stuff in some mods.

This also help reduce headaches for the end user.

I also find it funny that MM's can't figure out there's no actual mod in a bundled zip/7z.  Not rocket science to do a sanity check for file extions.