Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Melfinia said:

Any suggestions on preferred Male body mods?

I use Bodytalk. I downloaded a texture so that men don't go around waxed and that's it. But I don't see why choosing Atomic Muscle would be a mistake. I don't use mod outfits for men so I don't know which one is the most convenient. 

1 hour ago, Slyravaniste said:

So, I looked through this thread for a while trying to see if anyone else had the same problem as I do, but no luck.

Anyway, it seems like the majority of the quest triggers simply don't function for me. At some points, including but not limited to the second time you act as a decoy during your walk, I need to use the console commands to move things forward, which I have to assume is not meant to be the way to do it. It definitely dislikes the parts where the PC is kneeling, and you're just.. stuck there. Not even the chat option in the mod menu fixes it.

I'm really not sure what other mods might be causing this issue, or if it's something easy to fix, or... anyway, any help would be super appreciated.

The mod is playable from start to finish without console commands intervention.  

Here are some ideas. 
Use Vortex or MO2. I've heard of problems with NMM when handling large mods, but I can't say for sure.
Reinstall the mod and choose to install the source code. 

Edit: Of course, no heavy mods like SS2 that suck a lot of memory.

Edited by JB.
1 hour ago, Beta The Slave said:

To be fair to me, the thing went and did it automatically when I middle mouse clicked the link. So all I really saw was that a zip file with the mod name was installed. Which is how every other mod works when I hit download. So I didn't really think to check. It wasn't until I tried to redownload it that I even noticed there were other optionals there. Though it still took me time to make the necessary connection that those optionals were also in the zip rather than the zip being the mod.

I have always assumed that sometimes the user is a little horny and therefore doesn't check well what to download 😝 😀

1 hour ago, izzyknows said:

A very good practice to get into, always manually download then open every mod.. all of them. NEVER blindly auto download or install via mod manager. You'd be surprised the crap or niffty stuff in some mods.

This also help reduce headaches for the end user.

I also find it funny that MM's can't figure out there's no actual mod in a bundled zip/7z.  Not rocket science to do a sanity check for file extions.

I do mean I opened the link to download the mod. I meant it auto downloaded. I dragged it into vortex. But I don't typically open up the zip files unless there is an issue. Which there was this time. I am just dum.

I want to download this mod and play it, but I'm not super familiar with how to integrate all these additional mods with my current load out.

For reference, it is tic for tac Midnight Train's modding guide for MO2 with all the bells and whistles. 

What should I keep in mind when making a load order for this mod and all its dependencies? Is there a giant conflict? 

If you need the actual base load order, I will post it after I finish downloading all of them into MO2. 

2 hours ago, Lymeri said:

I want to download this mod and play it, but I'm not super familiar with how to integrate all these additional mods with my current load out.

For reference, it is tic for tac Midnight Train's modding guide for MO2 with all the bells and whistles. 

What should I keep in mind when making a load order for this mod and all its dependencies? Is there a giant conflict? 

If you need the actual base load order, I will post it after I finish downloading all of them into MO2. 

It is not really too complicated implementing it into a big loadorder. I have a loadorder of 513 plugins and its working perfectly. You just need to follow first of all this manual. Look at the order it shows how to put the mods in keep to that structure as much as possible. Then when that is running install all the requirements for CS and then CS. I have CS dead last in my loadorder.

I'm absolutely loving this mod, it's intense and a lot of fun to play through. Thanks for all your hard work JB. I have a quick question, I'm finishing up my first trip to DC with Gristle and ever since we arrived in the city he's constantly forcing me into sex scenes. Sometimes just a few seconds after ending one. He did not do this on the walk to DC, but did it in the city whenever I was near him and is doing it on the way back. Is this some kind of bug, or is this normal?

1 minute ago, DarthCheney said:

I'm absolutely loving this mod, it's intense and a lot of fun to play through. Thanks for all your hard work JB. I have a quick question, I'm finishing up my first trip to DC with Gristle and ever since we arrived in the city he's constantly forcing me into sex scenes. Sometimes just a few seconds after ending one. He did not do this on the walk to DC, but did it in the city whenever I was near him and is doing it on the way back. Is this some kind of bug, or is this normal?

You mean he is banging your character out of nowhere ?. It seems to me you have harassment installed and enabled. Since you are wearing a collar you are vulnerable meaning people will take advantage of you constantly. Give harrasment a hotkey and disable it while playing CS. This is not something caused by CS

26 minutes ago, osculim said:

You mean he is banging your character out of nowhere ?. It seems to me you have harassment installed and enabled. Since you are wearing a collar you are vulnerable meaning people will take advantage of you constantly. Give harrasment a hotkey and disable it while playing CS. This is not something caused by CS

I don't have harassment installed. He triggers a dialogue by saying "you look great with that collar on" or "get down on your knees where you belong" or something to that effect and then I get a choice of 3 or 4 responses. Half of which are something like "yes Master" or refusal, which resulted in being drugged with psycho buff or him being like tough shit and then banging me anyway.

I thought it might be something from sex 'em up or sex attributes, or Violate all of which I have installed, though violate is turned off at the moment. I think one of those had some kind of option about automatically banging due to trauma or ptsd or something, but I think that's some kind of auto surrender mechanic. The dialogue I mentioned seems to be directly related to CS as well as the forced drugging when I refused, which is why I though it was from this mod.

Oh, one last thing it seems to be more prevalent when I'm very close to him and possibly targeting him with my crosshair. I backed off several feet while walking back and it seemed like it wasn't triggering then.

22 minutes ago, DarthCheney said:

I don't have harassment installed. He triggers a dialogue by saying "you look great with that collar on" or "get down on your knees where you belong" or something to that effect and then I get a choice of 3 or 4 responses. Half of which are something like "yes Master" or refusal, which resulted in being drugged with psycho buff or him being like tough shit and then banging me anyway.

I thought it might be something from sex 'em up or sex attributes, or Violate all of which I have installed, though violate is turned off at the moment. I think one of those had some kind of option about automatically banging due to trauma or ptsd or something, but I think that's some kind of auto surrender mechanic. The dialogue I mentioned seems to be directly related to CS as well as the forced drugging when I refused, which is why I though it was from this mod.

Oh, one last thing it seems to be more prevalent when I'm very close to him and possibly targeting him with my crosshair. I backed off several feet while walking back and it seemed like it wasn't triggering then.

that is most definitely harrasment dialogue. you have it installed if you get that dialogue. That is a collar approach from harassment. Post your full load order then we can make sure.

Edited by osculim
29 minutes ago, osculim said:

that is most definitely harrasment dialogue. you have it installed if you get that dialogue. That is a collar approach from harassment. Post your full load order then we can make sure.

modlist.txtloadorder.txt

That's weird as hell then, because I do not have that installed or Boston Devious Helper either, as 4nln suggested.

I do have Crime and Punishment installed which I started before I noticed the incompatibility with CS. But I shut it down in the MCM a few hours before I got the Hooker quest and went to DC. I don't think that has anything quite like that. That dialogue does seem similar to the screenshots on the Sexual Harassment page though.

Edited by DarthCheney
4 hours ago, Lymeri said:

One thing I would also add to Osculim reply is to get familiar with xEdit if you are not already. Most pre-built mod packs don't work well with adding mods into them since they often have custom patches to make everything work together.

You will very likely need to make your own patch to work out any conflicts that show up. The example below in the spoiler is a custom patch I am making to have the mods Horizon and Commonwealth Slavers add their effects together.

Spoiler

Fallout4EditExample.png.11ae90a46e30285f7d8bfab2044b5c2b.png

@DarthCheney I just took a quick look at your posted list and I suspect that its Raider pet thats doing what you are describing.  It has been a while since I last played and I am currently rebuild my mod list from the very beginning, but I believe there may be either a quest or global value you can check if see the the raider pet scenario is active. 

So question. I tried searching and found one other dude with a similar problem more than a few dozen pages back with no answer. 

How do I get the body morphs for the clit, labia, and nipple to work. I just recently made the switch from cbbe to FG, so I am wondering if there is some extension I missed or something.

Edit - Turns out my search game was off. Not only that but I had already done the fix. I just had to REDO it for some reason. I had to build the nude body with morphs by itself rather than as a batch and it worked.

Edited by Beta The Slave
9 minutes ago, Evelynith said:

@DarthCheney I just took a quick look at your posted list and I suspect that its Raider pet thats doing what you are describing.  It has been a while since I last played and I am currently rebuild my mod list from the very beginning, but I believe there may be either a quest or global value you can check if see the the raider pet scenario is active. 

Ah, I hadn't considered that. I'll check that out. Thanks for the help, you and @osculim as well.

5 minutes ago, Beta The Slave said:

So question. I tried searching and found one other dude with a similar problem more than a few dozen pages back with no answer. 

How do I get the body morphs for the clit, labia, and nipple to work. I just recently made the switch from cbbe to FG, so I am wondering if there is some extension I missed or something.

Have you downloaded the Fusion Girl Bodyslide files? Once you have, there should be a visibility plugin that you would need to enable, then build in BodySlide then disable again

See Screenshots in the spoiler.

Spoiler

Piercings.png.5c020a81e6ed0ba8d5219c37432f06ad.pngPiercingsEnabled.png.374b1ee8965e90cd32a945215c19c28e.pngPiercingsBuild.png.dbb5ee6a4c2f3ec0605cbc685a36c523.png

Dont forget to enable Build Morphs.

36 minutes ago, Evelynith said:

Yeah Its very similar to harassment. But I think you are right it could be raider pet also a mod not compatible anymore. And as for crime and punishment that is a system wide mod just disabling it halfway through a playthrough could leave a lot of stuff baked into the saves.

Edited by osculim
7 minutes ago, osculim said:

Yeah Its very similar to harassment. But I think you are right it could be raider pet also a mod not compatible anymore. And as for crime and punishment that is a system wide mod just disabling it halfway through a playthrough could leave a lot of stuff baked into the saves.

Yep I absolutely love the concept of Crime and Punishment and even had it in my previous mod list. Unfortunately I don't think I used even one tenth of its features as other mods did things better like Family Planing for pregnancy, Violate for combat surrender, Harassment for sex approaches, Hardship for prostitution and the Raider recruitment side of CaP broke with mods that put the player in raider factions like CS or Raider pet, it took alot of custom patching to try getting it to play nice. This time round I am sadly going to leave it out or at the very least install it after finishing most of the LL quest mods.

5 minutes ago, osculim said:

It was in fact Raider Pet. I apparently completed the quest that was active though, but at least I know what to look out for. And hey, it's technically not strictly "incompatible" with CS. I guess that's the kind of issues JB mentioned. Too bad I didn't read the incompatibilities before starting this though, d'oh.

I just used CAP's shut down from the mcm, it's still installed and the esp is active. I tried disabling it just before going to DC, but it kept ctd as a result so I put it back in.

But yeah, I haven't played fo4 in like 8 years and while I'm moderately knowledgable of Skyrim modding, I don't know anything about these mods. So I'm assuming I will inevitably screw something up (like starting CAP way too early) with my modlist in this playthrough and have to restart after 20 or 30 hours. Anyway thanks for the help! Harassment looks pretty cool too, lol. I'll have to add that after I bork this save and have to restart again.

5 minutes ago, Evelynith said:

@DarthCheney If you do need to start again and do end up putting in Harassment, it is fine to have installed at the beginning, just don't turn it on until you have finished CS.

You can seemingly turn it on later in the run. Like when you go into free mode. Or turn off raiders as viable npcs. For me I only have hypno/fan available for when I go to DC.

35 minutes ago, Beta The Slave said:

You can seemingly turn it on later in the run. Like when you go into free mode. Or turn off raiders as viable npcs. For me I only have hypno/fan available for when I go to DC.

Thanks for the tip, I never managed to get to the final ending as I had to fire a Fatman at my Fallout mods due to over bloat and constant CTD. Before restarting the closest I got to the end was being locked in the pillory after destroying the complex and never got to experience the true ending.

@Evelynith Thanks for the heads up. Incidentally I literally just decided I'm going to restart tomorrow before I get too far. I'm going to drop CAP and Raider Pet and add Harassment (turned off initially) and Family Planning. Maybe try and find a solution to bodygen hulking potato male bodies and I should probably check into xedit as well.

26 minutes ago, Evelynith said:

Thanks for the tip, I never managed to get to the final ending as I had to fire a Fatman at my Fallout mods due to over bloat and constant CTD. Before restarting the closest I got to the end was being locked in the pillory after destroying the complex and never got to experience the true ending.

I have a few mods that I enable straight after finishing CS. Like gun for hire etc. As for raider pet there used to be a patch but it was removed. Too many issues. So it was put on the non compatible list.