EDIT: I ended up reinstalling all mods from scratch and that solved it. Unfortunately I dont know what the actual problem was.

I had this mod loading fine but noticed that AAF animations were broken so I decided to clean up a bunch of old mods and patches and install the latest versions in accordance with the latest guide. Now I can't get this mod to initialize its main quest anymore, seemingly due to load order issues. I don't know what it wants the load order to be though as I didn't think to backup the old one. 🤦‍♂️

AAF also remain non-working, but I'll try to tackle that separately since they seem like separate issues based on the fact that I had the same problem when this mod loaded fine.

A curious detail that might be provide some context is that loading an old save from one of the first quests in Commonwealth Slavers it seemingly runs fine. Starting a new game or loading a save from the main game intro quest just before you go to the surface it shows the error message about failing to initialize the mod's main quest.

Any ideas or suggestions? 🙂

Current (broken) load order:

Spoiler

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Fallout4.esm
DLCRobot.esm
DLCworkshop01.esm
DLCCoast.esm
DLCworkshop02.esm
DLCworkshop03.esm
DLCNukaWorld.esm
DLCUltraHighResolution.esm
ArmorKeywords.esm
AAF.esm
TortureDevices.esm
Devious Devices.esm
Knockout Framework.esm
AAFThemes.esl
Bememoth Separated Cart.esl
RSE_II_Resources.esm
CWSS Redux.esp
INVB_WastelandDairy.esp
CBBE.esp
LooksMenu.esp
LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp
Realistic_conversations.esp
LCBP.esp
Prisoner Shackles.esp
Shino Poses.esp
ThraxActionPoses.esp
SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
Atomic Lust.esp
Vadermania[AAF_anims].esp
Farelle_Animations.esp
Mutated Lust.esp
FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp
AAF_Violate.esp
AAF_CreaturePack01.esp
2pacSkimpy.esp
FPEAIOCreatureAddon.esp
AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp
Eli_Sleeveless Outfits.esp
RealHandcuffs.esp
DansesWearableHolotags_v01-2.esp
CROSS_BrotherhoodRecon.esp
FPE_Impregnation_MoreCreature_CBBE.esp
ASA.esp
Commonwealth Slavers.esp
FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
Slavers - CWSS Patch.esp
CS_WhoreHouse_Patch.esp
Barbarous Continent.esp
FPE_BabyAddons.esp
Beggar_Whore.esp
RSE_II_CSA.esp
RSE_II_AbductionsAddonPack.esp
MilkingHumanKindness.esp
AAF_BadEnd_Animations.esp
SSEX.esp
Raider Pet.esp
AAF_GrayAnimations.esp
AAF_CreaturePack02DLC.esp
Deathclaw_nude.esp
SlaveTattoos.esp
ErectionFix_SilverPerv.esp
Behemoth No Cart.esp
SMBehemoth Loincloth.esp
FPEDogAddon.esp
FPESuperMutantAddon.esp
four_play.esp
AAF_Violate_DLC_Patch.esp
AAF_Violate_Feral_Animations.esp
RealHandcuffs_AWKCR_Compatibility.esp
RealHandcuffs_DD_Compatibility.esp
Slave&ModelPinup.esp
FPE_MoreCreatures-BabyAddons.esp
OppaiMilkPasties.esp
Vioxsis_Strap-Ons.esp
Tone Slave.esp
rxl_bp70_animations.esp
VtawDark.esp
FPAttributes.esp
RZSex.esp
KSHairdos.esp
Slavers - No Bald Slaves Patch.esp
PenPos.esp
UAP Moans.esp
Zaz Particle Effects.esp
SKKFastStartNewGame.esp
Custom Moans.esp

Edited by krafs

Just a quick note on my way to bed, AN76 really doesn't play nicely with CS. The Bomb quest joins the DC walk as potentially fatal (somewhere between entering the pillory and the valley run usually becomes bogged down by debuffs, if not constant damage), and based on some admittedly limited testing (new character sans an76 with a quickstart at Drumlin with animal friend 2) seems to be blocking animal interactions (_cs_duff 110 [though 180 seems okay], _CS_Scaver 370, and the dog whistle [_CS_Beast 2 and 3?])

I also had a consistent collar bug in _CS_Fight 120, no notification just raise fists, get shocked, explode. Pretty sure this came with the 2.52 patch, and swapping to the alternate collar at the door allowed progress.

Speaking of The Bomb, I rather enjoyed it, though I'm confused why they'd think a servo-harness is cheaper than a dog or a raw recruit unless it was made from Mk1 Synths they actively hunt down?

Regardless, still enjoying the mod, keep up the good work mate!

p.s. Anyone else have a problem with EasyGirl 39 and 40 slot items? Before I gave up on them, dropping them crashed the game and they didn't show up on my character, built with the FG bodyslides.

2 hours ago, JB. said:

That's definitely the one. 

The best thing to do is to go to the PVFS's MCM, reset the voice (set it to neutral) and put it back to the voice type you were using. That fixes it.

Thanks, I think I'll just get rid of it.  Not crazy about how it sounds.  After getting rid of PVFS, the problem scene came up and had no problems.  Thanks again.

Edited by packprof

@JB.

Great mod, reminiscent of SlaveRun in Skyrim.

Some bugs: 

In corvega the slave cage and doctors chair clip through some conveyer belts and machinery etc. I don't have any mods modifying corvega.

I got stuck in the first mission to deliver a fusion core and whip of peace, the drug den raider boss takes the whip but then stands there, when I interact with him there's just my first line of dialogue and no progression. He just repeats his few lines. 

Sometimes when getting locked into the bondage equipment, there's a prior person already locked into it. So 2 bodies are super imposed on each other. I know that's probably not your mod's issue but I wonder if you knew a fix too. 

Thanks. Keep up with the modding.

2 hours ago, JB. said:

Which base is it? I can remove the base from the list, if there is no supermutant boss there.

The alias must be filled by a living supermutant that is the boss of a base. 

It's rare for a hound to be listed as "boss", but if you tell me what base it is I'll look it up in the wiki. 

Its the farm breakheart banks

59 minutes ago, thehotness said:

@JB.

Some bugs: 

In corvega the slave cage and doctors chair clip through some conveyer belts and machinery etc. I don't have any mods modifying corvega.

I got stuck in the first mission to deliver a fusion core and whip of peace, the drug den raider boss takes the whip but then stands there, when I interact with him there's just my first line of dialogue and no progression. He just repeats his few lines. 

Sometimes when getting locked into the bondage equipment, there's a prior person already locked into it. So 2 bodies are super imposed on each other. I know that's probably not your mod's issue but I wonder if you knew a fix too. 

The corvega belt thing came up before. It is another mod changing the layout. It is not caused by CS. You must have something changing something. Post your load order then we can check.

2 hours ago, slk999 said:

i installed everything correctly i think but the mc body moves wierdly boobs warb inside body when moving and same for butt , i tried to replace to non physics but still same problem

لقطة الشاشة 2024-04-13 142751.png

stretching bodyparts is most definitely physics related. As you mentioned its breasts and butt. Those are being affected by physics. First things first. Make sure your game is capped at 60fps. Then also grab the physics fix from nexus. If that does not work post your loadorder. Something is not setup correctly.

Hello. i wanted to try this mod, but it dosent work at all for me sadly. i have all the hard requirments installed, some soft requirments. i uninstalled sim settlements and all its requirments started a new save etc. put the esp at the end of the load order, but i just get this. i gladly take any help i can get :) 

(Problem: Commonwealth Slavers.esp Missing according to MCM)

image.thumb.jpeg.ce6b2d125b76d67e49d8883f8eb2ded8.jpeg

Hey, the answer probably already is somewhere in this forum, but I spent an hour looking for it, with no success, as the search function here is broken, and I do not want to read the entire forum. The mod works great, apart from about half of the AAF scenes giving me a popup about the scene failing to play. I triple-checked all required animation packs are present and activated. It can be consistently reproduced, playing a rebellious slave, right away, in Lucky day, at the camp site, when I tell the slavers that shaving my head won't break me. Then I hear sounds of gun loading and some moans, and I get a black screen and the pop-up, from then on, it's about one half of the scenes doing this.
I've noticed there is some kind of AFF console to see what is going on with the animations, but I can't find that either.
Any clues? Thanks!

16 minutes ago, Arthas110 said:

Hello. i wanted to try this mod, but it dosent work at all for me sadly. i have all the hard requirments installed, some soft requirments. i uninstalled sim settlements and all its requirments started a new save etc. put the esp at the end of the load order, but i just get this. i gladly take any help i can get :) 

Try restart your Vortex or whatever mod manager you use. Probably didn't deploy the installed mods 

23 minutes ago, 4nln415 said:

Try restart your Vortex or whatever mod manager you use. Probably didn't deploy the installed mods 

Restarted Vortex, restartett my whole PC, tried to manually deploy everything, still i get just this, no other massages. i have no idea what is causing this becouse everything else works fine, its just this mod.

2 minutes ago, Arthas110 said:

Restarted Vortex, restartett my whole PC, tried to manually deploy everything, still i get just this, no other massages. i have no idea what is causing this becouse everything else works fine, its just this mod.

You installed the mods but it's not deployed into the game folder so maybe it's the folder setting? protected, read-only...etc? 

1 hour ago, Arthas110 said:

If you go into vortex and check the plugin tab, is commonwealth slavers.esp present? If not then is possible the answer is below

If the plugin is present in vortex plugin tab (and activated) then it sounds like your missing a requirement so fallout isn't loading the plugin as the behavior is different to skyrim in that it won't load plugins missing stuff rather than causing a CTD, double click the .esp in vortex on the plugin tab and it will show you the hard requirements (and should show which is missing if any)

image.png.c9f2d37624af6c3b05428099d415c08e.png

On 4/1/2024 at 5:03 PM, pinky6225 said:

My guess would be that you've installed it wrong by downloading the mod as an archive rather than doing the standard download, go into vortex and check the plugin tab and is

image.png.3960d83f516d5f95f9789f72daf782c4.png

present?

Assuming i'm correct go back to the commonwealth slavers mega and select the ... that appear over the file and then standard download

image.png.f05e9da2354cfa089a4f097fbc7835a7.png

Install that via vortex, check commonwealth slavers.esp is present in the vortex plugin list and make a new game and  then see if murphy is present when you leave vault 111

Edited by pinky6225

I'm Stuck after Dwayne'Office scene. 

CS 2.5.3 / Gristle Leave - Dwayne Scene 02  [SetStage _CS_DC 140]

Gristle is leaving but the collar proxy is still activated !! 

Trying to disable the collar in MCM, anyway it explode.  (Funny Chickens Scream 😉)

Trying to lock Gristle in the office , it Works but next scene Dwayne is moving to the check up room and i'm stuck here.

If i follow him (Gristle  is still locked in the office ) collar is exploding.

When Searching a workaround in this topic i was surprised as it seems i'm the first facing this issue, really !?!

For now i've just removed the collar using the console. I've just got the pop-up saying it will explode in 18 seconds...but nothing happen.

I will try to equip it again after the check up scene....

1 hour ago, pinky6225 said:

If you go into vortex and check the plugin tab, is commonwealth slavers.esp present? If not then is possible the answer is below

If the plugin is present in vortex plugin tab (and activated) then it sounds like your missing a requirement so fallout isn't loading the plugin as the behavior is different to skyrim in that it won't load plugins missing stuff rather than causing a CTD, double click the .esp in vortex on the plugin tab and it will show you the hard requirements (and should show which is missing if any)

Hide contents

image.png.c9f2d37624af6c3b05428099d415c08e.png

so i have reinstalled every thing now and now it works. thanks again for the help :3 

50 minutes ago, ectrshgpp said:

I'm Stuck after Dwayne'Office scene. 

CS 2.5.3 / Gristle Leave - Dwayne Scene 02  [SetStage _CS_DC 140]

Gristle is leaving but the collar proxy is still activated !! 

Trying to disable the collar in MCM, anyway it explode.  (Funny Chickens Scream 😉)

Trying to lock Gristle in the office , it Works but next scene Dwayne is moving to the check up room and i'm stuck here.

If i follow him (Gristle  is still locked in the office ) collar is exploding.

When Searching a workaround in this topic i was surprised as it seems i'm the first facing this issue, really !?!

For now i've just removed the collar using the console. I've just got the pop-up saying it will explode in 18 seconds...but nothing happen.

I will try to equip it again after the check up scene....

Previous issue was by choosing to travel to DC  (Not the fast travel option).  PC was still equipped with gag and handcuff, other slave was still with Gristle with Gag and handcuff, not whoring in DC

Reloading the save when leaving the whorehouse and choosing the Fast travel to DC, the issue doesn't occur. All Gag and handcuffs removed, other slaves are whoring in DC.

Edited by ectrshgpp

In the quest "The Truce", where do I find Jared?

I simply can't find him anywhere. I even tried using console commands to either move my character to him or the other way around, but that didn't work either.

10 hours ago, JemappelleRedacted said:

Just a quick note on my way to bed, AN76 really doesn't play nicely with CS. The Bomb quest joins the DC walk as potentially fatal (somewhere between entering the pillory and the valley run usually becomes bogged down by debuffs, if not constant damage)

AN76 is mostly compatible with CS, depending on settings of AN76. 

my AN76 setting are mostly defaults with food/water at 8 hour rest default.

general help would be to get the MRE perk and make a couple MREs before starting CS (you don't lose them).

you might have to adjust your AN76 settings a bit to find what works for you.

you should be able to get enough food/water to survive by begging Declan if you do it after every mission.

quests "Lucky Day" and "The Bomb" do have issues but were manageable (for me at least).

Spoiler

Lucky Day i managed by sleeping so i was rested just before starting CS, and then just before i approached Murphy to start CS eating and drinking

so that i had maximum time till needing to do so again. i did get debuffs along the way but they were not causing damage.  the speed slowdown 

due to needing sleep hit as we finished approaching the doors into Corvega.  during the Castration scene the sleep you get (sleep a full time) and

the noodle bowls (they are enough food/water) you gain should be enough to last until you are in the Whore House and have general control again.

The Bomb quest did cause me to need sleep (yes i got the slowdown) after the pillory scene.  i had a nuka-cola in the trash can (ran across it in a previous

mission) and by drinking it i got the caffeine boost which was long enough to finish the quest. 

and if all else fails you can use the AN76 MCM to turn it off for a while during CS and then turn it on again later.

7 hours ago, gargamel9 said:

Hey, the answer probably already is somewhere in this forum, but I spent an hour looking for it, with no success, as the search function here is broken, and I do not want to read the entire forum. The mod works great, apart from about half of the AAF scenes giving me a popup about the scene failing to play. I triple-checked all required animation packs are present and activated. It can be consistently reproduced, playing a rebellious slave, right away, in Lucky day, at the camp site, when I tell the slavers that shaving my head won't break me. Then I hear sounds of gun loading and some moans, and I get a black screen and the pop-up, from then on, it's about one half of the scenes doing this.
I've noticed there is some kind of AFF console to see what is going on with the animations, but I can't find that either.
Any clues? Thanks!

to find the AAF console is accessed by using the home key, the delete key changes which part of the AAF console you are looking at 

after opening it with the home key, and when it is on the admin page if you hit the enter key it will tell you more.

i never saw the shaving head line at the campsite (probably was not quite rebellious enough), but i do get a 3some scene at the campsite.

3 minutes ago, valcon767 said:

to find the AAF console is accessed by using the home key, the delete key changes which part of the AAF console you are looking at 

after opening it with the home key, and when it is on the admin page if you hit the enter key it will tell you more.

i never saw the shaving head line at the campsite (probably was not quite rebellious enough), but i do get a 3some scene at the campsite.

Thank you! I'll try this out. There are a lot of 3somes :D

7 hours ago, osculim said:

stretching bodyparts is most definitely physics related. As you mentioned its breasts and butt. Those are being affected by physics. First things first. Make sure your game is capped at 60fps. Then also grab the physics fix from nexus. If that does not work post your loadorder. Something is not setup correctly.

yeah i tried all that still same problem im using vortex so im just using loot to organize load order if you be kind and tell me how to do it and what is the correct order

1 minute ago, slk999 said:

yeah i tried all that still same problem im using vortex so im just using loot to organize load order if you be kind and tell me how to do it and what is the correct order

It's not my mod but luckily I can help you with that. You need to install Zex Skeleton. 

5 hours ago, Arthas110 said:

If you use Vortex, you probably forgot to activate the plugin. The fact that you see the MCM means that you have installed everything correctly, so the only thing preventing the plugin from starting is your mod manager. Double check that. 

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, thehotness said:

@JB.

Some bugs: 

This mod is my tribute to Slaverun for Fallout, you'll see that all the characters are there. I even put Bellamy! He's just in Hound form. 

• Your bug in Corvega - You have a mod like PRP which unfortunately you will have to remove to play CS. 
  • Double body bug - Indeed, it's not my mod. That's an old Devious Devices bug for CBBE, specifically the bodyslide file. I'm sure there is some fix out there, you can find it with Google.  I use the Fusion Girl version. 
  • The raider boss during The Truce. This does look like a genuine bug. Are you sure your AAF is working? That scene if I remember correctly requires Bad End Animations.

Remember that you have a guide with setstages with each quest in the Mega page, you can skip the stage if you have trouble. 

Personally I find the mod playable from start to finish without using setstages, but of course my load order is very simple for testing purposes. I prefer to avoid making setstages because it is a very complex mod. 

Write this. 

SetStage _CS_Truce 130

Edited by JB.
12 minutes ago, JB. said:

It's not my mod but luckily I can help you with that. You need to install Zex Skeleton. 

that worked thank you so much btw its my first time moding and im starting with your mod just installed your mod and the requriments , so thank you for helping and if you have other great mods like this pls tell me cause searching for mods can be pain in the ass sometimes