1 hour ago, blackbunny5676 said:

Hi guys! Thx for the help in previous posts! It worked!!!
Just a doubt, does anyone knows the console command to put a chastity belt in the main character?
Thx for the help given here :D

Just another question, im sorry to bother.
Is there any way to whitelist EasyGirl outfits like ASA for the girl to wear?
im trying to use high heels but the collar keeps shocking me haha, sad

1 hour ago, blackbunny5676 said:

Just another question, im sorry to bother.
Is there any way to whitelist EasyGirl outfits like ASA for the girl to wear?
im trying to use high heels but the collar keeps shocking me haha, sad

Two things can be done, the first is in the Commonwealth Slavers FOMOD when you install the mod it will ask if you want to install a patch that already has the keyword. Just reinstall CS again with your mod manager.

The Second is you can add the keyword your self using xEdit, this is for outfits that you may want to mark for slaves your self.

Spoiler

Keyword.png.8ff9120077a7337367cb08e75eeab372.png

KeywordAdded.png.944a2979e510720c0830dd5e3e456997.png

I'm stuck in "The Whore House" quest. After Lindstrom applies the piercings and instructs me to take care of the customers, he never releases me from the cross. I tried the regain control cheat, but that didn't help... (sorry if this had been addressed before, but the thread is just too long to skim through)

1 minute ago, gargamel9 said:

I'm stuck in "The Whore House" quest. After Lindstrom applies the piercings and instructs me to take care of the customers, he never releases me from the cross. I tried the regain control cheat, but that didn't help... (sorry if this had been addressed before, but the thread is just too long to skim through)

Have you tried pushing W to walk forward? as i don't recall that you get locked onto the furniture (same with the Dr Duff quest later on)

22 minutes ago, pinky6225 said:

Have you tried pushing W to walk forward? as i don't recall that you get locked onto the furniture (same with the Dr Duff quest later on)

First thing I tried. I tried pretty much all the keys on the keyboard... reloading, replaying the scene before again...

1 hour ago, gargamel9 said:

First thing I tried. I tried pretty much all the keys on the keyboard... reloading, replaying the scene before again...

From the Stage guide. 

315 [Quest] Talk with Lindstrom     SetStage _CS_House 315
316 [Quest] Serve a couple of costumers     SetStage _CS_House 316

Pretty sure is:  SetStage _CS_House 316

So I have UAP, and I was reading on the front page

Check UAP SC positionData and change location="Round_Table" to location="RoundTable"

How do I do this again?

Also I am having trouble with the no bald slaves patch. 

I presume that this prevents the slavers from shaving other slaves bald. However, the esp for it requires KS Hairdos ESP and I dont see that in the requirements? Also if I am using KS hairdos with physics, do I download normal KS hairdo on top of that to fulfill the master? 

Lastly, went through the AAP guide on how to get adult mods working as recommended. I didn't see any particular plugin order recommendations. Is there anything I need to keep in mind of I am just doing the requirements for this mod + humiliation (gonna turn it off until the pc earns her freedom) 

Thank you for the help.

Edited by Lymeri
1 minute ago, Lymeri said:

I presume that this prevents the slavers from shaving other slaves bald. However, the esp for it requires KS Hairdos ESP and I dont see that in the requirements? Also if I am using KS hairdos with physics, do I download normal KS hairdo on top of that to fulfill the master? 

Search for "Commonwealth Cuts" in Nexus. The truth is that name/plugin also causes confusion for me. Commonwealth Cuts / KS Hairdos.esp ???

10 minutes ago, Lymeri said:

So I have UAP, and I was reading on the front page

How do I do this again?

Lastly, went through the AAP guide on how to get adult mods working as recommended. I didn't see any particular plugin order recommendations. Is there anything I need to keep in mind of I am just doing the requirements for this mod + humiliation (gonna turn it off until the pc earns her freedom) 

Thank you for the help.

Depending on which version of SC you are using, if its the latest then just ignore that and don't tick it in the UAP installer when you install that or if you are using a old version go \Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\AAF and find the SC XML's and amend

The no bald shows

image.png.cef2f40971704c5a0848546c42ac2201.png

So yes you need KSHairdo.esp otherwise it won't load - https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/11402?tab=description

@JB. full name as it shows on nexus is Commonwealth Cuts - KS Hairdos - ApachiiSkyHair

9 minutes ago, Lymeri said:

How do I do this again?

In DATA/AAF 

Search for: 

UAP_SC_FM_Base_positionData.XML

change location="Round_Table" to location="RoundTable" ✔️

27 minutes ago, pinky6225 said:

Depending on which version of SC you are using, if its the latest then just ignore that and don't tick it in the UAP installer when you install that or if you are using a old version go \Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\AAF and find the SC XML's and amend

The no bald shows

image.png.cef2f40971704c5a0848546c42ac2201.png

So yes you need KSHairdo.esp otherwise it won't load - https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/11402?tab=description

@JB. full name as it shows on nexus is Commonwealth Cuts - KS Hairdos - ApachiiSkyHair

So to clarify, so long as it is the up to date version of SC 1.3.0.7 and I untick it in the UAP installer, I shouldn't have any issue?

Also should I place Commonwealth Slavers at the bottom of my load order, even past the Ultimate AAF Patch? Following the AAF guide (to the best that I understood it) I have the end of the load order set like this. 

Load Order.png

Edited by Lymeri
2 minutes ago, Lymeri said:

So to clarify, so long as it is the up to date version of SC and I untick it in the UAP installer, I shouldn't have any issue?

Also should I place Commonwealth Slavers at the bottom of my load order, even past the Ultimate AAF Patch? Following the AAF guide (to the best that I understood it) I have the end of the load order set like this. 

Load Order.png

That's correct

UAP itself while having various patch .esp/.esl's doesnt have one that relates to itself

image.png.ef36acd4aaf0c82727097c2b2c58f3fe.png

All these are potential options you select during the UAP installer (i.e. do you want behemoths to have no cart on there back, say yes and you'll have behemoth no cart.esp, say no and you won't) as the majority of UAP is amended .xml files for AAF

I don't actually use mod organiser myself (guessing thats what your screenshot is of) but i'd suggest to load commonwealth slavers last as the UAP patches don't directly relate to CS content and peeps seem to have less issues when CS loads last (if you decide to then play nuka ride have CS load last while doing CS content and then flip it and have nuka ride load last when doing nuka ride content - how you achieve that in MO2 though i can't say)

3 minutes ago, jesus_christ_123 said:

Hello, I tried to install this mod and I made sure I've installed it correctly but it doesn't work in-game. It just says in the mcm that the "commonwealth slavers .esp is missing" and I am sure that it's installed and activated.

If your getting

image.png.abe1706b39632a576e07b3852e8c6477.png

Like was mentioned on page 265 by another then i'd suggest your missing a requirement so fallout 4 isn't loading the .esp

Go back to your mod manger of choice and check you have

image.png.e7446dc4f6f3ed4b917c68a2a67caf6f.png

As the .esp for CS won't load without them

1 hour ago, JB. said:

From the Stage guide. 

315 [Quest] Talk with Lindstrom     SetStage _CS_House 315
316 [Quest] Serve a couple of costumers     SetStage _CS_House 316

Pretty sure is:  SetStage _CS_House 316

Where is this stage guide? Sorry, must have overlooked it. Thank you.

14 minutes ago, gargamel9 said:

Where is this stage guide? Sorry, must have overlooked it. Thank you.

About 30% of the way down on the main mod description page

image.png.7016507855f44cc4eefb47afb20764d1.png

Which will take you to mega and prompt you to download

Commonwealth Slavers Quest Stages.html

Will mention though if you need to setstage 1 or 2 points maybe its fallout 4 being annoying and quitting to desk top and reloading will fix

If you have to setstage everything then its prolly your install is fucked / overloaded :) and playing with less mods / script heavy stuff is prolly going to be more fun

Edited by pinky6225
9 minutes ago, pinky6225 said:

About 30% of the way down on the main mod description page

image.png.7016507855f44cc4eefb47afb20764d1.png

Which will take you to mega and prompt you to download

Commonwealth Slavers Quest Stages.html 149.78 kB · 1 download

Will mention though if you need to setstage 1 or 2 points maybe its fallout 4 being annoying and quitting to desk top and reloading will fix

If you have to setstage everything then its prolly your install is fucked / overloaded :) and playing with less mods / script heavy stuff is prolly going to be more fun

And I even read the whole description like 5 times, top to bottom. There is something wrong with my brain :D Thank you!

I'm getting a black loading screen when I try to get the first AAF scene to play. Where Murphy tries to have sex with you. The screen fades, and the infinite loading screen with the green loading animation appears on the bottom right of the screen. 

I can ESC to pause. I have tried following AAF guides recommendation to press enter several times to no avail.

I saw someone else who had this issue on this thread, but what they did was update AAF beta 171. I already have AAF_V171_0_beta which I assume is beta 171. I don't know what native synch is either, so I doubt I have it installed.

That user posted an AAF log, but I am unsure how to generate an AAF log for review. 

Any recommendations on how to troubleshoot this? 

4 minutes ago, Lymeri said:

I'm getting a black loading screen when I try to get the first AAF scene to play. Where Murphy tries to have sex with you. The screen fades, and the infinite loading screen with the green loading animation appears on the bottom right of the screen. 

I can ESC to pause. I have tried following AAF guides recommendation to press enter several times to no avail.

I saw someone else who had this issue on this thread, but what they did was update AAF beta 171. I already have AAF_V171_0_beta which I assume is beta 171. I don't know what native synch is either, so I doubt I have it installed.

That user posted an AAF log, but I am unsure how to generate an AAF log for review. 

Any recommendations on how to troubleshoot this? 

Make sure you don't hve other mods overwriting any files from AAF (NativeSync, Rad Morphing Redux, Real Handcuffs, Boston Devious Helper...)

Is AAF working for you outside of the scenes initiated by CS? Have you tested setting up a scene manually with the AAF on-screen interface to make sure it works?

9 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Make sure you don't hve other mods overwriting any files from AAF (NativeSync, Rad Morphing Redux, Real Handcuffs, Boston Devious Helper...)

Is AAF working for you outside of the scenes initiated by CS? Have you tested setting up a scene manually with the AAF on-screen interface to make sure it works?

Real Handcuffs was overwriting.

It also worked when I loaded an earlier save. Well..."worked" as it got me past the black screen but the animations failed to play. 

Ill try to make sure nothing is overwriting AAF other than the UAF Patch and try again.

I haven't been able to test outside of CS bc the first thing that happens when I leave the vault is interacting with CS. I guess I could avoid it and test somehow? Only humiliation and CS are the ones that should proc the AAF animations. I didn't realize you could set up a scene manually with AAF, so ill go look into how to do that and test. 

Thank you

Edited by Lymeri

Hey isntalled the mod allong with all other requirements, I cant get the quest to work, when I go out of V-111 I see murphy but all he does is stand up and just pushes me back and follows me around. I think I did everything right, but im unsure

As for modding experience I did succesfully mod skyrim before, followed "The Fucking Manual"  thread on here so idk were I goofed up.   

7 hours ago, pinky6225 said:

If your getting

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.abe1706b39632a576e07b3852e8c6477.png

Like was mentioned on page 265 by another then i'd suggest your missing a requirement so fallout 4 isn't loading the .esp

Go back to your mod manger of choice and check you have

Hide contents

image.png.e7446dc4f6f3ed4b917c68a2a67caf6f.png

As the .esp for CS won't load without them

thank you my child, may the blessings of divine be on your being for eternity