12 hours ago, JB. said:

The collar is the least of it. Does it always happen? I don't know, it could be bad luck, timing, mod conflict. Perhap a reload should do the trick. I worked a lot on that part  to make it stable. My suggestion is to play that part in third person camera, so that the changes of cameras and angles are applied correctly. 

Is your character a junkie or not? I'll check it later. 

My PC was not a junkie. Many fight with SuperMutant before we reach DC. During the fight the initial harnessGag-panel was replace with a ballgag-big01-hole. So, perhaps the issue started there.

42 minutes ago, gargamel9 said:

The problem is that the door leading to what I assume is the guest room, the room I was in on the first day at the whore house, cannot be opened, as it is a load door. I tried the other two rooms, with the couches, but no no cleaning triggered there (it worked just fine in the first room).
I tried swapping the object for a normal door, but the load door is persistent, even when I load before entering the whore house cell (at the end of the friendly visit). I hope I won't have to restart the whole game. Or am I missing something?

The guest rooms are the ones with sofas, the left room pile is behind the sofa but the right room pile is in the centre of the room. The main room piles are in order, the one on the lower level then the one near the corridor to the guest rooms. The unusable door near the bathroom is for after the "True Ending".

1 minute ago, JemappelleRedacted said:

The guest rooms are the ones with sofas, the left room pile is behind the sofa but the right room pile is in the centre of the room. The main room piles are in order, the one on the lower level then the one near the corridor to the guest rooms. The unusable door near the bathroom is for after the "True Ending".

Aha! Thank you so much!

So I am back and remaking a brand new modlist before the April 25 CC update breaks all the mods like they did with Skyrim. This is a complete reinstall of everything from scratch as in, I uninstalled from steam, then deleted any left over files from the steamapps/common folder and the documents folders, as well as completely removing all profiles and mods/files from Vortex.

I am slowly installing a few mods at a time, then testing to make sure they are working with the bare minimum requirements before adding in the next couple. I have AAF working fine and am currently working on Slavers but have encountered a few problems so far.

First problem was during the Concord speak easy scene when Murphy was trying to have sex with Nora, where I was getting an infinite black screen with the loading icon. I was able to fix that myself by reinstalling the UAP (Ultimate AAF Patch).

Second problem is the Corvega Previs Combine, I have not been able to fix this yet as Slavers is near the end of my load order and nothing is overwriting the esp in xEdit.

Third problem is during "The Truce" mission. The marked raider boss is Demo in Hardware Town, so I traveled south following the road which goes past the Cambridge Police station when I encountered Danse fighting the ghouls which triggered the Fire support mission. Still following the road south I walked past Diamond City and found Piper outside with the gates closed.

Small disclaimer, this is on a test save with no custom patches or conflict resolution from xEdit and mostly auto sorted with Vortex so its possible I am still missing somethings yet to be installed.

A couple of Screen shots and my modlist are in the spoilers below.

Spoiler

20240415003355_1.jpg.fcdbead20d3f79f83537ba1ae2f54ced.jpg20240415003437_1.jpg.507da5f3a70e6b9961545b6574a747ad.jpg

Spoiler

[0]    Fallout4.esm
    [1]    DLCRobot.esm
    [2]    DLCworkshop01.esm
    [3]    DLCCoast.esm
    [4]    DLCworkshop02.esm
    [5]    DLCworkshop03.esm
    [6]    DLCNukaWorld.esm
    [7]    Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
    [8]    AAF.esm
    [FE:0]    AAFThemes.esl
    [9]    KziitdFetishToolset.esm
    [FE:1]    NoDialogueAutoRotAndForcedPos.esl
    [10]    HUDFramework.esm
    [11]    TortureDevices.esm
    [FE:2]    BodyTalk3-RaiderNormalsFix.esl
    [FE:3]    Bememoth Separated Cart.esl
    [12]    LooksMenu.esp
    [FE:4]    Milking And Devious Costumes NO WDF.esp
    [13]    le666piercings.esp
    [14]    Amputator_FO4.esp
    [15]    SlaveTattoos.esp
    [16]    RealHandcuffs.esp
    [17]    FPAttributesHUD.esp
    [18]    FPAttributes.esp
    [19]    ASA.esp
    [20]    RZSex.esp
    [21]    BraveAnims.esp
    [22]    rxl_bp70_animations.esp
    [23]    SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
    [24]    Rufgt's Animations.esp
    [25]    Atomic Lust.esp
    [26]    AAF_CreaturePack02DLC.esp
    [27]    AAF_CreaturePack01.esp
    [28]    Vadermania[AAF_anims].esp
    [29]    FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
    [30]    Farelle_Animations.esp
    [31]    AAF_GrayAnimations.esp
    [32]    AAF_BadEnd_Animations.esp
    [33]    ZaZOut4.esp
    [34]    FusionGirl.esp
    [35]    Commonwealth Slavers.esp
    [FE:5]    Zaz Particle Effects.esp
    [36]    Vioxsis_Strap-Ons.esp
    [37]    UAP Moans.esp
    [FE:6]    SMBehemoth Loincloth.esp
    [FE:7]    PenPos.esp
    [38]    ErectionFix_SilverPerv.esp
    [39]    Deathclaw_nude.esp
    [FE:8]    BraveAnims_Fix.esp
    [40]    AAF_Four-Play_Animations_Crazy6987.esp

13 minutes ago, Evelynith said:

Third problem is during "The Truce" mission. The marked raider boss is Demo in Hardware Town, so I traveled south following the road which goes past the Cambridge Police station when I encountered Danse fighting the ghouls which triggered the Fire support mission. Still following the road south I walked past Diamond City and found Piper outside with the gates closed.

Piper and Danse "disappear" when you start the first walk to Diamond City in The Hooker, not before. 

"The Truce" used to send you to "closer raider locations", but I recently changed the script and now it's "any randoms raider locations", where you can indeed go near Diamond City.

So adjusting that (Piper, Danse) requires work and time that I'm not willing to sacrifice for my mental sanity. 

Luckily it's not a mod made for the market. I trust that users have installed this mod to do some roleplay. If you see a situation where you think you're going to break the story, just don't do it. Technically you are going under gunpoint to a raider base. Murphy wouldn't let you go all the way to Piper just like that.

About your others problems:  

I use a profile with AAF animations only, no UAP. And the only patch I have is Leito Patch by Tentacus which is a delight. 

Between us, I don't recommend today a patch that is outdated and is taking away new animations from Savage Cabbage, for example. 

I do recommend it to a new user who doesn't know where to start, but I can't recommend it to a more experienced user. 

I am not sure what is going on with Corvega. There were others with your same problem but they fixed it by removing PRP / Scrap Everything.

23 minutes ago, Evelynith said:

So I am back and remaking a brand new modlist before the April 25 CC update breaks all the mods like they did with Skyrim. This is a complete reinstall of everything from scratch as in, I uninstalled from steam, then deleted any left over files from the steamapps/common folder and the documents folders, as well as completely removing all profiles and mods/files from Vortex.

I am slowly installing a few mods at a time, then testing to make sure they are working with the bare minimum requirements before adding in the next couple. I have AAF working fine and am currently working on Slavers but have encountered a few problems so far.

First problem was during the Concord speak easy scene when Murphy was trying to have sex with Nora, where I was getting an infinite black screen with the loading icon. I was able to fix that myself by reinstalling the UAP (Ultimate AAF Patch).

Second problem is the Corvega Previs Combine, I have not been able to fix this yet as Slavers is near the end of my load order and nothing is overwriting the esp in xEdit.

Small disclaimer, this is on a test save with no custom patches or conflict resolution from xEdit and mostly auto sorted with Vortex so its possible I am still missing somethings yet to be installed.

A couple of Screen shots and my modlist are in the spoilers below.

Reveal hidden contents

20240415003355_1.jpg.fcdbead20d3f79f83537ba1ae2f54ced.jpg20240415003437_1.jpg.507da5f3a70e6b9961545b6574a747ad.jpg

Hide contents

[0]    Fallout4.esm
    [1]    DLCRobot.esm
    [2]    DLCworkshop01.esm
    [3]    DLCCoast.esm
    [4]    DLCworkshop02.esm
    [5]    DLCworkshop03.esm
    [6]    DLCNukaWorld.esm
    [7]    Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
    [8]    AAF.esm
    [FE:0]    AAFThemes.esl
    [9]    KziitdFetishToolset.esm
    [FE:1]    NoDialogueAutoRotAndForcedPos.esl
    [10]    HUDFramework.esm
    [11]    TortureDevices.esm
    [FE:2]    BodyTalk3-RaiderNormalsFix.esl
    [FE:3]    Bememoth Separated Cart.esl
    [12]    LooksMenu.esp
    [FE:4]    Milking And Devious Costumes NO WDF.esp
    [13]    le666piercings.esp
    [14]    Amputator_FO4.esp
    [15]    SlaveTattoos.esp
    [16]    RealHandcuffs.esp
    [17]    FPAttributesHUD.esp
    [18]    FPAttributes.esp
    [19]    ASA.esp
    [20]    RZSex.esp
    [21]    BraveAnims.esp
    [22]    rxl_bp70_animations.esp
    [23]    SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
    [24]    Rufgt's Animations.esp
    [25]    Atomic Lust.esp
    [26]    AAF_CreaturePack02DLC.esp
    [27]    AAF_CreaturePack01.esp
    [28]    Vadermania[AAF_anims].esp
    [29]    FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
    [30]    Farelle_Animations.esp
    [31]    AAF_GrayAnimations.esp
    [32]    AAF_BadEnd_Animations.esp
    [33]    ZaZOut4.esp
    [34]    FusionGirl.esp
    [35]    Commonwealth Slavers.esp
    [FE:5]    Zaz Particle Effects.esp
    [36]    Vioxsis_Strap-Ons.esp
    [37]    UAP Moans.esp
    [FE:6]    SMBehemoth Loincloth.esp
    [FE:7]    PenPos.esp
    [38]    ErectionFix_SilverPerv.esp
    [39]    Deathclaw_nude.esp
    [FE:8]    BraveAnims_Fix.esp
    [40]    AAF_Four-Play_Animations_Crazy6987.esp

Ok I don't really see anything in your modlist that can mess up the previs. Which version of CS are you using ? one of the older versions had previs issues but was fixed in the next one.

2 hours ago, Jilzoou said:

hey , do we need bodyslide and outfit and do we also need caliente body CBBE for this work ? because i cant see in the hard requirement this ? 

There is a small wave of new users. The first thing to do is to set up your entire AAF structure. Use the official guide, it is called "The Fucking Guide" by Saya. Trust me, it's EVERYTHING in there, right down to the body type. 

Once you have that, install my mod. 

4 hours ago, hitman27 said:

sorry but anyone can help me pls.

i get CTD when teleport to the entrance of 111 Vault (have not begun the main quest yet).

have this problem in ver2.5.3 but can play well in ver2.1.3.

looking forward for help, thank you.

crash-2024-04-14-02-22-45-AUTOSCAN.md 7.36 kB · 4 downloads crash-2024-04-14-02-22-45.log 33.78 kB · 3 downloads

It's hard to see the reason for the culprit but you have a lot of mods and my mod doesn't even have priority. Uninstall Nuka Ride, Sim Settlements 2, give more priority to my mod, let it load last. Well, that was from a first glance, you have a lot of mods, I can't analyze them all, but that's my breakdown. 

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Jarnin said:

I'm a bit late to the discussion.

IIRC, that "bug" is a feature from Commonwealth Moisturizer. It uses cell crossings as trigger to remove the cum suits from the player. It used to drive me nuts.

FUCK! Thank you. Anyhow it was convenient for me to adjust it. Comm. Mosturizer shouldn't be missing in every self-respecting mod organizer. 

Edited by JB.
Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, osculim said:

Ok I don't really see anything in your modlist that can mess up the previs. Which version of CS are you using ? one of the older versions had previs issues but was fixed in the next one.

It's the smallest and most basic one I've seen. I'm not sure how such a modlist can cause problems with previs. 

Which leads me to remember... @Evelynith You didn't clean up the DLCs or Fallout with the F4Edit cleanup tool, did you? Never do that, these files don't require cleaning, as much as others love to say so. You'll have to re-download the original files if that's the case. 

Edited by JB.

Thanks @JB. I assume it should be safe to ignore Danse and Piper in the future if I get another boss in the area around them and just move around/Ignore them until the DC walk.

I have not touched or modified any of the game files yet Fallout4 is a pure download from steam with all the DLC (Minus the Highres textures) and nothing has been cleaned with xedit, which is the same for all the mods in the list ( Downloaded > Installed > Auto sorted > Play Test ) nothing has been touched except for building outfits in Bodyslide.

@osculim Every mod is the most up to date available (unless stated in the Manual), I am being carefull to make sure I have the correct versions required, so Slavers is the 2.5.3 version.

As a just in case, this time I am documenting almost everything as I build my new list so below is a Full list of mods ordered as when they were installed/reinstalled.

Spoiler

=== Fallout 4 Mods Installed order ===

F4SE
BodySlide and Outfit Studio
LooksMenu
Address Library
Buffout4 NG
xSE PluginPreloader
FG - Body
BT - Body
AAF
AAF Themes
ZaZout
BadEnd
BadEndAddon
50 Shades
Farelle
FO4 Leito
Vadermania
Four-Play
CreaturePack v03
CreaturePack DLC
Atomic Lust
Atomic Lust Rufgts
SavageCabbage
BP70
BraveAnims
RZF4S
NSFWsound
UAP
MCM
TortureDevices
ASA
ASA FG
SexAttributes
SexAttributes Hud
HudFramework
F4z Ro D'oh
No Forced Auto Rotation
CaptiveTattoos
Sup F4SE Plugin
OCBP (No Collision)
MTM - Preset (No Collision)
Zex - Skeleton (Screen Archer)
Amputator
Unofficial Fallout 4 patch
LePiercings FG
Milking and Devious Costumes No WDF
Kziitd Toolset - Bodyslide 1.0 beta 1.7
Kziitd Toolset 1.0 beta 2.1.7

50 minutes ago, JB. said:

There is a small wave of new users. The first thing to do is to set up your entire AAF structure. Use the official guide, it is called "The Fucking Guide" by Saya. Trust me, it's EVERYTHING in there, right down to the body type. 

Once you have that, install my mod. 

Ah ok thx

Just now, bigg_ said:

sooo i may be having trouble with not seeing nor hearing any dialogue, is this common? any ideas on how to fix it? halp?

Simple question but have you either enabled subtitles in game or downloaded and installed the voice pack.

16 hours ago, JB. said:

You probably have all the recommended AAF mods installed, but the cause of errors is often outdated patches that are replacing XML files. 

If you really have time you should uninstall all animation mods and patches, make sure there is nothing in DATA/AAF, and follow the AAF guide carefully. 

Thank you again! I have now confirmed that this did indeed fix all of my animation issues. Sorry I haven't noticed the manual, I downloaded AFF from Nexus, originally.

10 minutes ago, Evelynith said:

Simple question but have you either enabled subtitles in game or downloaded and installed the voice pack.

it appears my stupidity has appeared again, thank you, but now i am faced with a new problem, i followed murphy to the speakeasy, but nothings happening, hes standing there with no dialogue options

halp again?

12 minutes ago, Evelynith said:

also i might have missed it, but can you drop me a link to the voice pack?

@bigg_ The Voice pack is in the MEGA download under the Optional Files so you may already have it you downloaded everything.

Not sure how much help I can give in regards to Murphy, what quest are you on? On some occasions there are times when it looks like nothing is happening and you cant move, you can still interact with the npc by pressing "E" or which ever is your interact key to start the dialogue.

6 minutes ago, Evelynith said:

@bigg_ The Voice pack is in the MEGA download under the Optional Files so you may already have it you downloaded everything.

Not sure how much help I can give in regards to Murphy, what quest are you on? On some occasions there are times when it looks like nothing is happening and you cant move, you can still interact with the npc by pressing "E" or which ever is your interact key to start the dialogue.

i believe im on the first quest? it didnt show up and i couldnt check before i was cuffed and can no longer check

17 minutes ago, bigg_ said:

i believe im on the first quest? it didnt show up and i couldnt check before i was cuffed and can no longer check

OK so are you inside or outside the building, have you tried to talk to both Gristle and Murphy. Under the Real Handcuffs MCM is a option to turn debug mode on which should allow you to escape and use your pip boy.

Or under the same MEGA download is a document with all the quest stages and ids so if nothing else works you can use the console commands to skip what you need (always make a hard backup save before using any commands).

Posted (edited)

My, my, there are amputations in the new Fallout series. How's that? I thought that only a psychopath could come up with that and that it couldn't add anything to a story? A laureate member of the Spanish Inquisition told me so. Today I take my torch and join the mobilization, this cannot go unpunished. Writers writing a story reflecting the harshness of a lawless wasteland? Ha, such nonsense. More Disney stories, please.

image001.webp.6e59ed71137f4c66dc43fe594d2ba22e.webp

Edit: Of course, I've been sarcastic, I'm enjoying it. 

Edited by JB.