3 hours ago, ectrshgpp said:

I'm Stuck after Dwayne'Office scene. 

CS 2.5.3 / Gristle Leave - Dwayne Scene 02  [SetStage _CS_DC 140]

Gristle is leaving but the collar proxy is still activated !! 

Trying to disable the collar in MCM, anyway it explode.  (Funny Chickens Scream 😉)

Trying to lock Gristle in the office , it Works but next scene Dwayne is moving to the check up room and i'm stuck here.

If i follow him (Gristle  is still locked in the office ) collar is exploding.

When Searching a workaround in this topic i was surprised as it seems i'm the first facing this issue, really !?!

For now i've just removed the collar using the console. I've just got the pop-up saying it will explode in 18 seconds...but nothing happen.

I will try to equip it again after the check up scene....

The collar is the least of it. Does it always happen? I don't know, it could be bad luck, timing, mod conflict. Perhap a reload should do the trick. I worked a lot on that part  to make it stable. My suggestion is to play that part in third person camera, so that the changes of cameras and angles are applied correctly. 

Is your character a junkie or not? I'll check it later. 

1 minute ago, slk999 said:

that worked thank you so much btw its my first time moding and im starting with your mod just installed your mod and the requriments , so thank you for helping and if you have other great mods like this pls tell me cause searching for mods can be pain in the ass sometimes

Adult mods are more complex than the mods in, say, Nexus. It's going to be a frustrating path if you're just starting out. My suggestion is always to start with just a few mods and gradually add more if you want. This specific mod is practically a DLC size. It has as much dialogue as Nuka World DLC. So don't really add too many heavy mods that might interrupt its flow. 

You can add aesthetic mods such as clothing, textures, but for the moment don't go too far out of my recommended mods. 

Quest mods like Sim Settlements 2 are also very large and suck a lot of memory, so take it with care. 

1 hour ago, gargamel9 said:

Thank you! I'll try this out. There are a lot of 3somes :D

You probably have all the recommended AAF mods installed, but the cause of errors is often outdated patches that are replacing XML files. 

If you really have time you should uninstall all animation mods and patches, make sure there is nothing in DATA/AAF, and follow the AAF guide carefully. 

1 hour ago, krafs said:

In the quest "The Truce", where do I find Jared?

I simply can't find him anywhere. I even tried using console commands to either move my character to him or the other way around, but that didn't work either.

Corvega. In fact the quest targets him with a marker.  

17 minutes ago, JB. said:

Adult mods are more complex than the mods in, say, Nexus. It's going to be a frustrating path if you're just starting out. My suggestion is always to start with just a few mods and gradually add more if you want. This specific mod is practically a DLC size. It has as much dialogue as Nuka World DLC. So don't really add too many heavy mods that might interrupt its flow. 

You can add aesthetic mods such as clothing, textures, but for the moment don't go too far out of my recommended mods. 

Quest mods like Sim Settlements 2 are also very large and suck a lot of memory, so take it with care. 

yeah ill finish your mod first then ill explore more and im already loving it 

4 hours ago, JB. said:

Thank you @osculim, @pinky6225 and @4nln415, @valcon767 for helping. My random beast in "The Scientist" will bear your names.🙏 I'll add Lee as well, this cabrón has made me a handful of valuable scripts.

Edit: Truly 4nln415 is the worst of all names. 

@valcon767 I only have the dog left 😭

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.1fa94d2778db18711cb39e14e2217e01.png

lol ...well that is your choice i do not care one way or the other.

still love your mods

4 hours ago, slk999 said:

yeah ill finish your mod first then ill explore more and im already loving it 

after you finish a game with Commonwealth Slavers you might want to make a new profile in your mod manager and

make a mod list for Nuka Ride (also by JB) and play it on a new game.

1 minute ago, valcon767 said:

I remembered that I have the Radscorpion free, so I reorder some stuffs and named the mirelurk hunter as Valcon.  

I'll leave the dog for some hater, I don't know, I'll see.

3 hours ago, valcon767 said:

AN76 is mostly compatible with CS, depending on settings of AN76. 

Granted, though to be fair at maximum duration I still got debuffed almost completely and the muzzle prevents food and drug consumption. The lockout of talk options on creatures is, however, a more significant impediment. Nothing MCM settings and judicious console use can't counter, but worth noting for new players, which is about 80% the reason I posted since the search function didn't mention The Bomb, The Scientist, The Scavver, creatures, or AN76 in the same post. 

5 hours ago, valcon767 said:

still love your mods

after you finish a game with Commonwealth Slavers you might want to make a new profile in your mod manager and

make a mod list for Nuka Ride (also by JB) and play it on a new game.

yeah i already planned to try it thank you for suggesting

7 hours ago, slk999 said:

yeah i tried all that still same problem im using vortex so im just using loot to organize load order if you be kind and tell me how to do it and what is the correct order

If you using "Fusion girl" You need to have the Zex skeleton like JB said. Also this counts for both cbbe and fusion girl make sure you have "ocbp" from here 

and also get MTM from here https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/39195

Just make sure to get right versions for your body. I use FG and my loadorder is like this. "zex skeleton -> Fusion girl -> OCBP - > MTM 

14 minutes ago, osculim said:

If you using "Fusion girl" You need to have the Zex skeleton like JB said. Also this counts for both cbbe and fusion girl make sure you have "ocbp" from here 

and also get MTM from here https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/39195

Just make sure to get right versions for your body. I use FG and my loadorder is like this. "zex skeleton -> Fusion girl -> OCBP - > MTM 

yeah thank you i fexed that problem but now i installed body talks and it works males have genitelia now but always flacid and makes scenes kinda useless is that  normal or what

7 minutes ago, slk999 said:

yeah thank you i fexed that problem but now i installed body talks and it works males have genitelia now but always flacid and makes scenes kinda useless is that  normal or what

I think you're supposed the generate the "morph" in bodyside. Try that. 

On 4/11/2024 at 12:06 AM, JB. said:

What the hell is this bug? Every time I cross this part my Exo gets unequipped.  😰😭

According to CK, this area separates Lexington from the Wasteland.

I'm a bit late to the discussion.

IIRC, that "bug" is a feature from Commonwealth Moisturizer. It uses cell crossings as trigger to remove the cum suits from the player. It used to drive me nuts.

7 hours ago, JB. said:

You probably have all the recommended AAF mods installed, but the cause of errors is often outdated patches that are replacing XML files. 

If you really have time you should uninstall all animation mods and patches, make sure there is nothing in DATA/AAF, and follow the AAF guide carefully. 

Okay, thank you, I'll try and do that.
Edit: This guide?

Edited by gargamel9
added guide link
9 minutes ago, slk999 said:

can you tell me how to do it pls im noobie still in moding

1. Open up the bodyslide tool from within your mod manager.
  2. At the top right of the bodyslide tool screen, click on the "Filter Groups" drop down list and select the body/outfit you want to build (Fusion Girl).
  3. At the top center/left of the bodyslide tool there are three drop-down lists.
    1. In the Outfit/Body drop-down menu, select "Fusion Girl-Nude".
    2. In the Preset drop-down menu, select "Fusion-ZeroSlider".
  4. At the bottom left of the bodyslide tool screen there is a check box that shows the output path for your bodyslide files. Check that box.
  5. Below the check box you just ticked is a button that says, "Batch Build", and next to that there's another check box that says, "build Morphs".
    1. Tick the build morphs check box.
    2. Click the "Batch Build" button.
  6. A box with a big list of things should pop up, and you'll see a bunch of check boxes:
    1. Scroll down through the list and make sure the following are unchecked:
      • FusionGirl-ClothingMakers
      • FusionGirl-NeverNude
      • FusionGirl-Uniboob
    2. Click the "BUILD" button in that pop-up.

This should build the Fusion Girl-Nude body and all of the clothing for that zero sliders preset.

44 minutes ago, slk999 said:

Those extra mods I listed just makes physics work better you can use the default fusion girl physics its no problem. With MTM you can set the level of physics easily. As for your flacid problem there is a bug that if you go into looksmenu after main character creation during the tutorial area it sometimes break genitelia. They recommend not change your character in looksmenu till you at least inside the vault. There is no fix for that. If you didn't do any of those things Try rebuilding the body in bodyslide again in bodyslide as @Jarnin explained above. Be careful tho you have to build both bodies seperately. Question tho is every single animation flacid or just some ?.

Edited by osculim
33 minutes ago, Jarnin said:

1. Open up the bodyslide tool from within your mod manager.
  2. At the top right of the bodyslide tool screen, click on the "Filter Groups" drop down list and select the body/outfit you want to build (Fusion Girl).
  3. At the top center/left of the bodyslide tool there are three drop-down lists.
    1. In the Outfit/Body drop-down menu, select "Fusion Girl-Nude".
    2. In the Preset drop-down menu, select "Fusion-ZeroSlider".
  4. At the bottom left of the bodyslide tool screen there is a check box that shows the output path for your bodyslide files. Check that box.
  5. Below the check box you just ticked is a button that says, "Batch Build", and next to that there's another check box that says, "build Morphs".
    1. Tick the build morphs check box.
    2. Click the "Batch Build" button.
  6. A box with a big list of things should pop up, and you'll see a bunch of check boxes:
    1. Scroll down through the list and make sure the following are unchecked:
      • FusionGirl-ClothingMakers
      • FusionGirl-NeverNude
      • FusionGirl-Uniboob
    2. Click the "BUILD" button in that pop-up.

This should build the Fusion Girl-Nude body and all of the clothing for that zero sliders preset.

33 minutes ago, osculim said:

Those extra mods I listed just makes physics work better you can use the default fusion girl physics its no problem. With MTM you can set the level of physics easily. As for your flacid problem there is a bug that if you go into looksmenu after main character creation during the tutorial area it sometimes break genitelia. They recommend not change your character in looksmenu till you at least inside the vault. There is no fix for that. If you didn't do any of those things Try rebuilding the body in bodyslide again in bodyslide as @Jarnin explained above. Be careful tho you have to build both bodies seperately. Question tho is every single animation flacid or just some ?.

i did exactly like you said but still the flacid problem continue do i need to do something for the male body mods like i did here 

no i didnt use looksmenu once 

yes all animations have the flaccid problem 

13 minutes ago, slk999 said:

i did exactly like you said but still the flacid problem continue do i need to do something for the male body mods like i did here

Yep, follow the same instructions as above, but this time change out the Fusion Girl bits for your male body. As long as you're choosing the nude body and zero slider preset, your batch builds should come out OK.

16 minutes ago, Jarnin said:

Yep, follow the same instructions as above, but this time change out the Fusion Girl bits for your male body. As long as you're choosing the nude body and zero slider preset, your batch builds should come out OK.

can you recommend a male body mod pls doesnt work with bodytalks and atomic muscle

1 hour ago, slk999 said:

can you recommend a male body mod pls doesnt work with bodytalks and atomic muscle

There is another one but its pretty new best to use atm is bodytalk in my opinion. Just need to build it right and you won't have issues. Build it with zero sliders. And I highly recommend not using bodygen If you see any file called bodygen-F.esp or bodygen-M.esp disable it. It causes way to many issues. You do need sliders for FG inside the game tho if you want to change your character in looksmenu. So grab Zex-ZBG but make sure to disable those esps I mentioned. Believe me you don't want them enabled. Just have the sliders esp enabled

Edit: Oh before I forget If memory serves I think ocbp is a requirement for bodytalk. That might be the reason your genitals are flacid.

Edited by osculim

I may have discovered a potentially game-breaking bug: After returning from the first friendly visit at another Raider camp, after getting some shuteye, I'm ordered to clean my room, and then the guest room, and another room. The problem is that the door leading to what I assume is the guest room, the room I was in on the first day at the whore house, cannot be opened, as it is a load door. I tried the other two rooms, with the couches, but no no cleaning triggered there (it worked just fine in the first room).
I tried swapping the object for a normal door, but the load door is persistent, even when I load before entering the whore house cell (at the end of the friendly visit). I hope I won't have to restart the whole game. Or am I missing something?
I thought this might have happened inadvertently, by touching the mouse wheel while holding alt. Happened to me before, in CK. And since most people here are probably in much later stages of the quests, this might have gone unnoticed...
Please help. Thanks!
(As for the animations, I followed TFM, but there hadn't been a chance to test it since, since I'm stuck on the door.)