[W.I.P] oli3d Furniture Bondage 004-2014-test fix 2

Moin,

Little update -> Latest release: v006b 08-24-2013

->!!!!Attention: before installing my or any new Version.....!!!!<-

- free all victims, move to a place where none of the devices are found, make a save.
- deactivate and deinstall my old mod, load the save, wait 24 in game hours, make a safe,
- install new version - overwrite all if asked - load the previously save.. have fun

Latest release: v006c 08-27-2013

v006c, cosmetic update:

Added a ninecatwhip(ZaZ) in the warehouse chest - test it ;)

Added a (not functional yet)MCM Menu - so SkyUi is an additional requirement now...
---->"now with logo"<--------

renamed the Warehouse.... and made it more "cosy"

removed some nonfunctional items....

Moin

Oli

Hi. You're mod is great and a lot of fun. The animations work great, and it's very fun to use. Thanks for putting the effort into this.

But...

Just reporting the same problems others are having with activating the furniture from the books. I have all the prerequisites, ZAP and FNIS, all up to date. 

The first time I tried it worked fine. Dropped some furniture, NPC used it, it worked great. Since then I have not been able to get the furniture to work from the books. I have tried uninstalling/waiting/reinstalling, starting from a new save, and even uninstalling the mod/reinstalling skyrim/ deleting all saves and starting a very clean game. I've moved it up and down in the load order. I've tried every trick I can think of to get a mod to work. 

Anyway the animation spells work fine and i'll still be using the mod for that. I'll be watching the forum to see if there's any fix for the furniture books.

Hmm

I have reinstall the whole Skyrim again for testing.

1. install Fore and Zaz

2.skyUI

3.Then your mod

4.Run Fore for users

Now I Started skyrim. New game (so no old scripts) Walked too The Warehouse. taken the books and leave the cell. Walk in dragonreach. There, I've tried a device. I put it on the floor and tried to activate. Nothing happened. I did try it with all devices 3 times and nothing happened. Finally, I've last thrown on the ground all equipment (books). Now I have tried them all at once to activate. And suddenly as as a built up unit. This I could move and edit and remove it. The whole thing I can not repeat. All I have of course done in Sneak mode.

SKSE ?

Hi. You're mod is great and a lot of fun. The animations work great, and it's very fun to use. Thanks for putting the effort into this.

But...

Just reporting the same problems others are having with activating the furniture from the books. I have all the prerequisites, ZAP and FNIS, all up to date. 

The first time I tried it worked fine. Dropped some furniture, NPC used it, it worked great. Since then I have not been able to get the furniture to work from the books. I have tried uninstalling/waiting/reinstalling, starting from a new save, and even uninstalling the mod/reinstalling skyrim/ deleting all saves and starting a very clean game. I've moved it up and down in the load order. I've tried every trick I can think of to get a mod to work. 

Anyway the animation spells work fine and i'll still be using the mod for that. I'll be watching the forum to see if there's any fix for the furniture books.

The issue here is that oli3d is having problem recreating the problem on his end. He posted how he reinstalled Skyrim and was able to easily sneak activate. I still can't get it too work and I am not keen on reinstalling everything from scratch. I've been screwing around turning off mods one by one trying to see if something conflicting with his mod. I've went through my script and animation folders and removed a lot of scripts and anim files of old mods I don't use anymore but I dunno what's stopping me from sneak activating it. Personally I think there needs to be another way to activate the deployed equipment besides sneak-activate.

But...

The issue here is that oli3d is having problem recreating the problem on his end. He posted how he reinstalled Skyrim and was able to easily sneak activate. I still can't get it too work and I am not keen on reinstalling everything from scratch. I've been screwing around turning off mods one by one trying to see if something conflicting with his mod. I've went through my script and animation folders and removed a lot of scripts and anim files of old mods I don't use anymore but I dunno what's stopping me from sneak activating it. Personally I think there needs to be another way to activate the deployed equipment besides sneak-activate.

Hmm I might have a hint for that... I installed a mod that gives me the ability to create bedrolls... It activates by dropping the item and then pressing E on it like you want to pick it up... You can then unfold or put in bag... It's on Skyrim Nexusmods so

Hmm I might have a hint for that... I installed a mod that gives me the ability to create bedrolls... It activates by dropping the item and then pressing E on it like you want to pick it up... You can then unfold or put in bag... It's on Skyrim Nexusmods so

hmmm ... i look for an alternative way to place the devices...

that will took a while.... so be patient..

Moin

Oli

Moin, ...

New version online.

No mor sneaking..... activat and postioning is now drivebn by a spell.

activate the book or the device by cating the spell you will find in the warehouse.

While casting the spell, activate the book to place a device, or activate an allready placed device to activate positioning menu.

I hope this solves the problem that some users are not able to activate a device/book while sneaking.

v006d spelldriven 08-30-2013

->!!!!Attention: before installing my or any new Version.....!!!!<-

- free all victims, move them and yourself to a place where none of the devices are found, make a save.
- remove the dropped and activated devices... may not necessary but you never know....
- deactivate and deinstall my old mod, load the save, wait 24 in game hours, make a safe,
- install new version - overwrite all if asked - load the previously save.. have fun

->!!!!Attention: This Version alters the activate and positioning functions.
Sneaking is no longer used. Instead i made a spell based on heal self, that, while casting
lets you activate the placeholder(book) or the device calls the positioning menu.
so... cast the spell, while casting activate the book or the device.... e voila...

MCM menu has now a simple overview of bound actors

Moin

Oli

Well I hate to the bearer of bad news but I followed your instructions and it's still not working. I cast the spell and try to activate the books but the only option I'm offered is to pick up the book. But once again thanks for the effort, the spells are great fun and I'll continue using them.

Well I hate to the bearer of bad news but I followed your instructions and it's still not working. I cast the spell and try to activate the books but the only option I'm offered is to pick up the book. But once again thanks for the effort, the spells are great fun and I'll continue using them.

Hmmm ... did you try to activate the book after the spell casting or while you are casting the spell?

?

Oli

Tried both. Maybe later I'll uninstall Skyrim again and delete my mods folder as well, but as for now I'm pretty deep into the toon I created after the last time I did that a few days ago.

A couple of other things I did try...I had zaz resources as well as zap, tried disabling resources since it's redundant now that I have zap, it didn't help.

Are there any conflicts with SexLab? As I said the devices worked once and the only thing I can think of that's any different is that I installed sexlab the day after trying the devices.

At this point the only thing I can think of would be to do a complete uninstall of skyrim and my mods folder too, and start with what would be basically an out of the box clean game with only your mod. If there are still ongoing problems with the furniture I'll try that in a few days or weeks, when I'm done with my current toon.

Sorry for the dumb question, but where do i find the warehouse?

The MCM-Menu is showing up, but i searched whiterun and found no warehouse.

Moin...

look at the download site... there is a screenshot.

Go to Dragonsreach, before crossing the bridge to the entrance, turn left, walk beside the stonewall... after 10 to 20 meters you should find a trapdoor. This is the entrance to the warehouse.

Moin

Oli

Hi again as futuresshock I have the same problem. Tried both Casting and then activating and Still casting and activating and both didn't work. I have like I wirtten befor a second clean and new version of skyrim on my hd and even there it did't work.

A little Idea ist it not easier to cast the spell on the book direkt?

I really like your mod and I using your spells like a hell ^^

Moin...

Go to Dragonsreach, before crossing the bridge to the entrance, turn left, walk beside the stonewall... after 10 to 20 meters you should find a trapdoor. This is the entrance to the warehouse.

Moin

Oli

Thanks found it :)

What a gorgeous mod.

The torture items in the chest do they have a use or is it currently enough to just use the spells?

Servus

Boron

oli no offense but seeing many have problems with those spells and so on (and I haven't tried yet)

Maybe you should go for this approach ?

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/19943/

Might work better ...

Also seeing that they all seem to have the same problem... Not sure but would other mods using sneak activate not be able to cause trouble ???

The scripts do all the same. Place a marker, onActivate init a script/menu, delete the marker, and place the furniture instead.

Maybe it is hearthfire that makes the things a mess...

i do not use this mod.

BUt i need more information.....

Moin...

Moin

Oli

Thanks found it :)

What a gorgeous mod.

The torture items in the chest do they have a use or is it currently enough to just use the spells?

Servus

Boron

The tortute items in the chest are placeable furnitures ;).

And a Boron who likes torture items and spells.... i thought that's more for the Splits , isn't it?

;)

OLi

Moin, ...

New version online.

v006d spelldriven 08-30-2013

This is one great mod !!! ... congrats on finally getting so much functionality wrapped into one package.  Everything seems to work fine so far ... some feedback ...

What's great ...

• The warehouse room is nice and spacious and the floor plan is perfect  ... was using this http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/18729 which is similar if you remove unneeded clutter and replace with usable objects via o3d spells or Zaz Resources ... a plus is that it is in the basement of Breezehome.  DIY books will allow customizable changes to usable furniture.
  • Useable furniture is functional and makes it really easy to tell a follower to use it.
  • Nice spacing between the fixed furniture locations.
  • Droping the book and activating it is brilliant.
  • The furniture positioner works great ... tested the Y positioning to see if a vertical rack position was possible ... and it was ... haven't tried pushing it back into the wall to see if it clips to make it appear to be wall mounted.  Was looking for something like this for props for a while ... the perfect companion to the Screen Actors Positioning mod http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/30700/? that seems to have gone hidden.  It used rings and cursor keys which broke down the x y and z positioning like regular movement.
  • Spells are very useful ... and remove the need to do everything manually pick and play codes.
  • The chest of goodies.
  • Supporting and saving of NPC funiture position status to allow leaving and returning

Inputs and observations ..

• If your character gets too close to a spell casted NPC  collisiion still causes a NPC to move away or rotate to face you.   Fixed positioning would be nice especially when you get the sexlab stuff working.  Tested this with usable furniture and the position does stay fixed !
  • Would be nice if the spell casted NPC position status would be saved too along with the furniture bound NPCs ... e.g., use a save slot to save position, remove all equipted again, and replay the last associated idle animation.
  • Use furniture does not remove all clothing and weapons like the spells do.
  • A little more lighting can be added ... perhaps you could do something similar to this mod ... that can be used to add different light sources anywhere   http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/4833//?  ... firepits can also be scaled (via console commands) and added underneath the rack or under a suspensioning spell if you want to be devious and make for a hotter scene.

Examples of using dropable lighting anywhere

post-115888-0-54076900-1378365052_thumb.jpg

post-115888-0-72159000-1378365584_thumb.jpg

• Only spell missing that I noticed is the wooden horse variation with the ankle weights ( ZazAPCAO024 )... which would also be nice to have.
  • The XP32 Maximum Skeleton had alignment issues with certain furniture. Was testing with a Lady Body specific follower ... not sure if this was the cause.  In the past, UNP followers worked fine with the early versions of the spells.
  • Increase the number of DIY funiture books or provide a way to get more for use outside the warehouse.
  • Any chance this Dawnguard prop can be added or made into a wearable armor component like a press ? ... http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Torture_Tool
  • The download page still lists the mod name as 6b

Keep up the great work !

This is one great mod !!! ... congrats on finally getting so much functionality wrapped into one package.  Everything seems to work fine so far ... some feedback ...

thx.... :)

• Only spell missing that I noticed is the wooden horse variation with the ankle weights ( ZazAPCAO024 )... which would also be nice to have.
  • The XP32 Maximum Skeleton had alignment issues with certain furniture. Was testing with a Lady Body specific follower ... not sure if this was the cause.  In the past, UNP followers worked fine with the early versions of the spells.
  • Increase the number of DIY funiture books or provide a way to get more for use outside the warehouse.
  • Any chance this Dawnguard prop can be added or made into a wearable armor component like a press ? ... http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Torture_Tool
  • The download page still lists the mod name as 6b
Keep up the great work !

Spells - are in development. The spells script are old and outdatet. i am developing new spells with better and advanced scripting.

Skeleton and Bodys - I also use xp32 maximum. There alignment issues with most of the bodys. Is on research.

DIY furniture - in a future release there will be recipes for the devices... so you can build and place DIY furnitures as long you have all neccessary components(iron, steel, wood, leather....)

more later..

Moin

Oli

Spells - are in development. The spells script are old and outdatet. i am developing new spells with better and advanced scripting.

Skeleton and Bodys - I also use xp32 maximum. There alignment issues with most of the bodys. Is on research.

DIY furniture - in a future release there will be recipes for the devices... so you can build and place DIY furnitures as long you have all neccessary components(iron, steel, wood, leather....)

more later..

Moin

Oli

The alignment issues are more to do with XP32 than with oli3d's mod. They are present even on the female torture victims in the Dawnstar Sanctuary when using the XP32 skeleton, which is all kinda unfortunate cause XPMS as far as I know is the only skeleton that has a belly node which is needed for pregnancy mods.

I think i am doing something wrong, so could somebody please describe step by step what i have to do to make the devices work?

And how do i get the NPCs to use them at all? Do they need to be my friendly followers or can i use any npc? I have tried it with an enslaved bandit via S3-Skyrim Sexlab Slavery mod whom i took with me into the warehouse.

But i could only use the animations which i found in the chest on the bandit slave, but was not able to make him use one of the devices.