[W.I.P] oli3d Furniture Bondage 004-2014-test fix 2

The crashing stopped when i set xo3dBondageFurniture as the active file.

I guess I shouldn't use other esp's as master files.

that's it..... you can not use an esp as an masterfile.

The other way is described by WaxenFigure...

or alter my esp...

Moin

Oli

Moin....

Some development news:

It took me a long time(with some breaks) to solve more or less annoying problems with my new scripts.

The base development is allready done. My goal was: an easy way to expand and alter the number of furnitures/Actors that can be placed/controll and managed in game. this problem is solved.

I tested the new scripts(actor and furniture management) a while for functionality and stability and they ar working as intended.

The next step is to make a MCM menu using the information for reset, tuning etc. the furnitures and actors that are bound to the furn..

No release date yet.... but if i am ready with basic MCM options(information, reset, restart) i will release a beta.

Quit now the new mod is in alpha and has this functions:

Furniture: PLace, Remove and position a furniture(Furniture is addded to a QuestAlias for mngm.)

I do not use a ghost or other actors to place the furnitures. I think this will solve problems people got with the previous version of my mod.

Actor: Bound Actor via DoingFavor(Dialogue based) or via Spell to a furniture

There is an issue i am working on. If you order a npc to an furniture, the idle/Animation stops as soon you ended the dialogue(doingFavor).

The NPC will stay at the furniture and after cell reload(leaving/enter) the npc will stay bound as long you set them free.

Actor: A simple Enslave/Controll quest to get non follower NPCs bound to a furniture(for example Ysolda etc.)

Implemented a blacklist(you can not enslave certain npcs...).

Cell/House: A nice House with 2 NPCs to test the furnitures and buy bondage realted items(ZAZ Anim. PAck).

Moin

Oli

Thank you for the update, and your perseverence with this.  Looking forward very much to the release :)

• 2 weeks later...

with the milking stuff from zaz coming now will you still be doing the milking mod you were talking about

Yep... but it will take its time.

most scripts are ready..... as soon as the milking macine i released i will begin with that mod.

Moin

Oli

Please test this alpha release of my furniture placement mod:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/35759-wip-alpha-bondage-furniture-placer/

(use a non gameplay save, a testing save)

as i t will b e the base of  all my other mods to come...

Thanks Oli

I really like this mod but I was wondering what are good locations/buildings people use to place the objects? Anywhere I can think of is too small.

I'm looking for a good size building with room for a few pieces furniture and people, can be a location added via a mod if necessary. 

Thanks.

I really like this mod but I was wondering what are good locations/buildings people use to place the objects? Anywhere I can think of is too small.

I'm looking for a good size building with room for a few pieces furniture and people, can be a location added via a mod if necessary. 

Thanks.

The balconies over the main hall in Dragonsreach are large, open and easily accessed. Another place you might try is the Pelagius Wing of the Blue Palace. It is private, the clutter can be removed using the "markfordelete" console command.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So i am back...

Will integrate rest of the furnitures soon... no releas date  yet...

Deleted old mods and releases.....(there were problems with fnis...because of old outdated syntax in animation list..)

I installed the mod I got the spell but there are no books in the inventory 

There are no spell books... only spells added to your spell list...

Moin

Oli

So i am back...

Will integrate rest of the furnitures soon... no releas date  yet...

Deleted old mods and releases.....(there were problems with fnis...because of old outdated syntax in animation list..)

Excellent!  Been waiting patiently... :shy:   Hope you had a good break from modding.

If you can make this work successfully, you shall go to the top plinth of my pantheon

I have an empty room saved up to fill with your works of, er, art...LOL

• 2 months later...

Hi Oli,

I have the same problem with my papyrus log being spammed. 5mins of play gives a 3GB log. It started when I clicked on Reset, there seems to be an error in your reset script on line 149. If I uninstall your mod, the spamming stops, but the game CTDs on save. So I have had to reinstall your mod and turn off logging.

Anyone else know of a solution?

Thanks.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi Oli

I have been using your mod over the last weeks and had a lot of fun, until I had some memory issues and discovered that your mod is heavily spamming the papyrus log as observed by kevinbobek.

I wanted to uninstall it for that reason and had to find out that as soon as I inactivated the mod all my saves ended in a CTD. I cannot uninstall  the mod anymore because saves end up corrupted. I have tried everything, including deleting all furniture, reseting, extensive save file cleaning etc. Same result.

This is really bad. I hope you can get this fixed as the mod as such is great.

Thx,

Hi Oli

I have been using your mod over the last weeks and had a lot of fun, until I had some memory issues and discovered that your mod is heavily spamming the papyrus log as observed by kevinbobek.

I wanted to uninstall it for that reason and had to find out that as soon as I inactivated the mod all my saves ended in a CTD. I cannot uninstall  the mod anymore because saves end up corrupted. I have tried everything, including deleting all furniture, reseting, extensive save file cleaning etc. Same result.

This is really bad. I hope you can get this fixed as the mod as such is great.

Thx,

Post a bit of the papyrus log showing the exact error message.

• 3 months later...

with the milking stuff from zaz coming now will you still be doing the milking mod you were talking about

Yep... but it will take its time.

most scripts are ready..... as soon as the milking macine i released i will begin with that mod.

Moin

Oli

With this thread being bumped i saw this. This still happening in any form? (unlikely, i know)

• 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...

so i try this mod. My problem is that my charakter will stock when i try to use furunite even when i equip the ring there is no menu to relase or do something else. the only hing i can do is load an old save.

What do i wrong ?

greetings sinola 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...